00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

harkhan71 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Steven Seagal Show - GONE!

1,590 Views | 24 Replies

Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 21:11:43

I am getting a lot of emails from people wondering where the Steven Seagal Show went. Well, the author showed his work to another company which was very impressed by it! Who wouldn't be? I think the 3rd episodes is one of the funniest and best Flash movies to ever come to Newgrounds. Well, the company was so impressed they offered to purchase the exclusive rights to the series. I do not know how much it was purchased for, so don't ask, and if I did know, I wouldn't tell you anyway. However, it must have been enough for the author to go ahead with the deal. It was very painful for him to have to request the series be removed from Newgrounds, but the deal required it. So that's where it went. If you see anyone asking where it went, now you can tell them. We did announce this on the Steven Seagal Show series page, but I doubt many saw it there.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 21:17:29

Damn, there goes the days of making my friends laugh like idiots. Someone please make something on that great of a quality level, i need something to show my friends that they'll actually like.

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 21:27:34

At 9/17/02 09:11 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I am getting a lot of emails from people wondering where the Steven Seagal Show went. Well, the author showed his work to another company which was very impressed by it! Who wouldn't be? I think the 3rd episodes is one of the funniest and best Flash movies to ever come to Newgrounds. Well, the company was so impressed they offered to purchase the exclusive rights to the series. I do not know how much it was purchased for, so don't ask, and if I did know, I wouldn't tell you anyway. However, it must have been enough for the author to go ahead with the deal. It was very painful for him to have to request the series be removed from Newgrounds, but the deal required it. So that's where it went. If you see anyone asking where it went, now you can tell them. We did announce this on the Steven Seagal Show series page, but I doubt many saw it there.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo !oh well!

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 22:29:40

Gah...that sucks. It was one of my most favorite series on NG. It brought me great pleasure to see it ranked higher than Simgirl day after day....

:(

-->KDOG

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 22:52:31

At 9/17/02 09:11 PM, WadeFulp wrote: I am getting a lot of emails from people wondering where the Steven Seagal Show went. Well, the author showed his work to another company which was very impressed by it! Who wouldn't be? I think the 3rd episodes is one of the funniest and best Flash movies to ever come to Newgrounds. Well, the company was so impressed they offered to purchase the exclusive rights to the series. I do not know how much it was purchased for, so don't ask, and if I did know, I wouldn't tell you anyway. However, it must have been enough for the author to go ahead with the deal. It was very painful for him to have to request the series be removed from Newgrounds, but the deal required it. So that's where it went. If you see anyone asking where it went, now you can tell them. We did announce this on the Steven Seagal Show series page, but I doubt many saw it there.

taht bastardo!!!

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 22:55:59

I wish him the best of luck.
Cock.

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 22:59:26

At 9/17/02 10:55 PM, Perdition wrote: I wish him the best of luck.
Cock.

u mean u wish him the best of fuck

:-)

then

Cock.

:-)

spam

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 23:00:06

crap. good movie series on NG: -1 =' (

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 23:02:36

I never watched watched that series

You can't deny its epicness!

BBS Signature

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 23:11:18

Awsome, i wish i could sell my flash movies. Well i wish him the best of luck on making any more Segal movies, if he does at all. I'm happy for him.

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 23:23:10

bah, i didnt like the series that much anyway. what really pissed me off was the fact that stupid goddamn idiot fuck whined about the fact his movie wasn't #1. god, "i hate him so much my nuts hurt."

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 23:46:37

At 9/17/02 11:23 PM, bigbadron wrote: bah, i didnt like the series that much anyway. what really pissed me off was the fact that stupid goddamn idiot fuck whined about the fact his movie wasn't #1. god, "i hate him so much my nuts hurt."

My nuts hurt too.

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 23:51:51

GOD DAMNIT. STEVEN SEGEAL WUZ LIKE THE BEST DAMN THING ON NEWGROUNDS. SHIT THAT SHIT WUZ FRIGGIN HILAROIUS AH NUTS!!!!

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-17 23:59:32

stoopid corporate poopy butts

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-20 07:57:48

I can see why he would do it, if I was a two-timing sellout I would spit in the eye of all Newgroundians too (sorry, that just slipped out)

At least the Author can remember me as I am...FILLED WITH MURDEROUS RAGE!!!

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-20 08:05:20

I´ll miss that series.
It was one of my favs.

Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-20 16:03:32

you scared it away

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-20 16:08:58

At 9/17/02 11:23 PM, bigbadron wrote: bah, i didnt like the series that much anyway. what really pissed me off was the fact that stupid goddamn idiot fuck whined about the fact his movie wasn't #1. god, "i hate him so much my nuts hurt."

how original

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-20 18:19:36

god damn black people...

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-20 18:31:50

danm thats just too bad.

you don't know if i'm joking or not

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-22 02:58:38

Does anyone know where (if at all) they can be still seen? If so gibborz the link.

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-22 14:45:11

At 9/22/02 02:58 AM, game_boy187 wrote: Does anyone know where (if at all) they can be still seen? If so gibborz the link.

It's gone man. Gone forever. Doesn't matter to me. I saved all 3 of those movies on my harddrive. AHAHAHAHAHA.

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-09-22 14:46:51

At 9/22/02 02:58 AM, game_boy187 wrote: Does anyone know where (if at all) they can be still seen? If so gibborz the link.

Doesn't matter to me. I saved all 3 movies on my harddrive. So...AHAAHAHAHAAHAAHA.

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-12-27 08:56:01

FUCKING HELL that sux maby they will be on Tv or something :(

"He Who Devours Your Entrails & Enjoys It" : Lobo

BBS Signature

Response to Steven Seagal Show - GONE! 2002-12-27 09:09:57

Yeahp... it's just too bad... :-(

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature