00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fluffymofo808 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

newgrounds reccomendaitions..

717 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

newgrounds reccomendaitions.. 2007-07-12 11:32:44

hi ,

i've been a user for a while now , and became a member a few months ago.
just wanted to share some views on what i think should be the way to go with NG.
after all , it can't be this way forever!

NG IS pretty famous.this site is home to numa numa , charlie the unicorn , sim girl etc etc..
and i believe it's just undermining it's potential.

here's a small list of things that i wish would come up in NG : -

1.social networking : -

NG has a great potential as a social networking site - not thrashy like myspace but something like a devianart for flash! we can also have "fans" in our profiles i.e like orkut - you can become the fan of someone . the music from radiogrounds can also be integrated into a profile.and maybe something like a bulletin board or a blog so that the artists can updates on their latest work , whether they want to start a crew etc.

2.separate adult newgrounds : -

sure , newgrounds is good - but hentai also draws people to this site.there have been some complaints about the amount of hentai on this site - maybe that will change if we had a separate "newgrounds-a" which will feature the highly violent and erotic content.this will keep the protests away.plus - two sites means more ad revenue!!!

3.level 9+ forums : -

this will keep the spammers away.less spammers = more fun.
plus it'll motivate the others to level up and virtually clear up all alt accounts.
it'll help the mods too..since there are less n00bs , there'll be lesser violations , right??

that's all i've thought for now.feel free to post any views..

Already Disturbed.

Response to newgrounds reccomendaitions.. 2007-07-12 11:37:08

At 7/12/07 11:32 AM, rithel wrote: i've been a user for a while now , and became a member a few months ago.
just wanted to share some views on what i think should be the way to go with NG.
after all , it can't be this way forever!

no, that's why there's a redesign coming up. where have you been for the past year and a half?

some ok ideas there. post them
in this thread, although it's probably too late now to affect the features of the redesign.

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds reccomendaitions.. 2007-07-12 11:54:55

just posted..thanks.

Already Disturbed.

Response to newgrounds reccomendaitions.. 2007-07-12 11:57:45

3.level 9+ forums : -

this will keep the spammers away.less spammers = more fun.
plus it'll motivate the others to level up and virtually clear up all alt accounts.
it'll help the mods too..since there are less n00bs , there'll be lesser violations , right??

that's all i've thought for now.feel free to post any views..

I can tell you this will never happen. The exp and forums are completely seperate. Some people are great regs/posters but never deposited exp. Even have a few forum mods who are under level 8. Experience deposits isn't a indication of likely hood of spamming. Some level 20 do that just as much as level 1's.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to newgrounds reccomendaitions.. 2007-07-12 13:31:03

Forums just for people over level 9 is dumb, that will make 2 General forums, two Wi/Ht? forums, etc.

The fab king.

Used to be Darkness.

|[Gym]|[Hiphop]|[Fab Lounge]

BBS Signature