00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BrunoVugl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

We Need Gun Control

79,012 Views | 1,234 Replies

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-06 21:06:53

At 11/6/12 08:55 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
At 11/6/12 08:45 PM, Proteas wrote:
If you answer yes to either of those questions, your argument rings hollow and you admit to being a hypocrite. If you answer no to either of those questions, you will not live long enough to see old age.
You present a "False Dichotomy" which renders it moot. Why do you guy's always assume the bad guy is not armed as well ? Violence does not fix problems it only creates more and you guy's should already know this being that the American empire has fallen by way of the gun even though it was taken by one. This is not a video game and this is not a movie this is real life and you guy's think that you can kill without consequence in your home you have another thing coming.

do you need to see the law again??? I already posted it, and also what do you expect me to do when someone breaks into my house and they have a gun....just let them kill me, if theyre willing to break in my house they are most likley willing to be homicidal SHIT

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-06 21:18:45

Tell me, oh anonymous user, are you having fun being so damn stupid?

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-06 21:26:18

At 11/6/12 09:18 PM, Proteas wrote: Tell me, oh anonymous user, are you having fun being so damn stupid?

I think he is lol

I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 00:14:15

At 11/6/12 08:55 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: ... Why do you guy's always assume the bad guy is not armed as well ? Violence does not fix problems...

1) Assuming you're not a DAG joke, and you actually believe...well whatever it is you believe...you're no expert on tatics and this issue. You're arguing with experts. You do not directly confront the intruder. Instead, you barricade yourself in a room such as your bedroom. Once they are outside your door shout that you have a gun...and chamber a round. If he continues to try and get to you...shoot through the door. You hold a tactical advantage...you know where they are and they don't know where you are.

2) Violence does not fix problems...when you go looking for violence. But gun owners (the legal ones anyway) don't go looking for violence. Instead, it is just a means for survival when violence comes looking for you.

Debunking conspiracy theories for the New World Order since 1995...

" I hereby accuse you attempting to silence me..." --PurePress

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 00:37:04

At 11/7/12 12:14 AM, TheMason wrote:
You're arguing with experts.

BWAHAHAHA self proclaimed experts my friend self proclaimed LOL.

2) Violence does not fix problems...when you go looking for violence. But gun owners (the legal ones anyway) don't go looking for violence. Instead, it is just a means for survival when violence comes looking for you.

Survival LOL are you in the year 1860 ? This is not the wild west there are nice decent places to live with a normal populous. I check the weather ahead of time so if it might rain I bring an umbrella just as I check out the place I choose to call home before I end up with a bullet in me from a low jack POS. Also you make the bed you lye in so if you get shot it's your own fault because you are the captain of your own ship.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 11:11:23

At 11/7/12 12:37 AM, leanlifter1 wrote: BWAHAHAHA self proclaimed experts my friend self proclaimed LOL.

And what authority do you claim to have on the matter, hm?

Survival LOL are you in the year 1860 ? This is not the wild west there are nice decent places to live with a normal populous.

Yeah, and those places are in Singapore. You know, lowest incidence of crime in the modern world? Lower than even CANADA?

Oh, wait, that was part of that whole gun control thing you conceded. Nevermind.

I check the weather ahead of time so if it might rain I bring an umbrella

Common sense.

just as I check out the place I choose to call home before I end up with a bullet in me from a low jack POS. Also you make the bed you lye in so if you get shot it's your own fault because you are the captain of your own ship.

So if you get shot, for ANY reason, it's your own fault?

You're not even trying anymore, poxpower.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 14:40:52

At 11/7/12 11:11 AM, Proteas wrote:
And what authority do you claim to have on the matter, hm?

A functioning brain :-)

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:06:47

If every man, woman, and child in the world had a gun it would probably solve our overpopulation issue; kind of a morbid thought there.

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:10:44

At 11/7/12 02:40 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: A functioning brain :-)

Evidence of such is severely lacking in your case.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:12:02

At 11/7/12 06:06 PM, DaKnOb3 wrote: If every man, woman, and child in the world had a gun it would probably solve our overpopulation issue; kind of a morbid thought there.

Or you could just taint the water supply of select communities and countries around the word but hey why not boost the judicial system while we are at it with your morbid idea that way we can subjugate more people and create a larger profit at the same time as killing off these pestilent mongrels GENIUS.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:14:13

At 11/7/12 06:12 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
Or you could just taint the water supply of select communities and countries around the word but hey why not boost the judicial system while we are at it with your morbid idea that way we can subjugate more people and create a larger profit at the same time as killing off these pestilent mongrels GENIUS.

lean called me a GENIUS. I'm not sure if I should be honored or worried now.

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:14:49

At 11/7/12 06:10 PM, Proteas wrote:
At 11/7/12 02:40 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: A functioning brain :-)
Evidence of such is severely lacking in your case.

They once though the world was flat except that one crazy guy that went against the grain or popular statuesque. I offer a different take on things and all you do is call people names if you don't agree with them. Don't respond it will just be a waste of space.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:40:15

At 11/7/12 06:14 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: I offer a different take on things and all you do is call people names if you don't agree with them. Don't respond it will just be a waste of space.

No, you offer a warped viewpoint of reality and claim it to be universal truth, all the while ignoring any attempt to point out the flaws in your own argument. But I would expect nothing less from you, poxpower, how are things going on pox-world?

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:42:18

At 11/7/12 06:40 PM, Proteas wrote:
No, you offer a warped viewpoint of reality and claim it to be universal truth, all the while ignoring any attempt to point out the flaws in your own argument. But I would expect nothing less from you, poxpower, how are things going on pox-world?

Sounds a lot like a politician doesn't he?

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:44:56

At 11/7/12 06:42 PM, DaKnOb3 wrote: Sounds a lot like a politician doesn't he?

Or a moron with an over-inflated ego.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:45:44

At 11/7/12 06:44 PM, Proteas wrote:
At 11/7/12 06:42 PM, DaKnOb3 wrote: Sounds a lot like a politician doesn't he?
Or a moron with an over-inflated ego.

There's a difference?

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:46:29

At 11/7/12 06:40 PM, Proteas wrote:

How are "Secular Ethics" not universally viable ?

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:51:35

At 11/7/12 06:46 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: How are "Secular Ethics" not universally viable ?

Your "ethics" as you call them have no basis in logic, much less rationale. You're no better than a neanderthal smearing his own shit on the cave wall to make pictures, and you're about as bright.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:52:55

At 11/7/12 06:51 PM, Proteas wrote:
Your "ethics" as you call them have no basis in logic, much less rationale. You're no better than a neanderthal smearing his own shit on the cave wall to make pictures, and you're about as bright.

I think the neanderthal would be WAY more entertaining though.

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 18:54:48

At 11/7/12 06:52 PM, DaKnOb3 wrote: I think the neanderthal would be WAY more entertaining though.

True, the neanderthal would actually get mad if I called him by a name that wasn't his. This guy doesn't even have the balls to try and refute my claim that he's a mod's alt account and he's just fucking with us.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 19:29:21

I find it funny how some of you hide behind name calling to try and keep yourselves and others blind to reality. Keep drinking the koolaid as ignorance is bliss or more accurately serenity now insanity later.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 19:53:43

At 11/7/12 07:29 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: I find it funny how some of you hide behind name calling to try and keep yourselves and others blind to reality. Keep drinking the koolaid as ignorance is bliss or more accurately serenity now insanity later.

I'm really suprised people don't just ignore you. You constantly derail stuff and say odd things without solid proof.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 20:32:46

At 11/7/12 07:29 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: I find it funny how some of you hide behind name calling to try and keep yourselves and others blind to reality. Keep drinking the koolaid as ignorance is bliss or more accurately serenity now insanity later.

Do you want a hug, Pox? Is that it? How about a coupon to Tim Hortons?

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 21:38:17

At 11/7/12 07:53 PM, thegarbear14 wrote:
I'm really suprised people don't just ignore you. You constantly derail stuff and say odd things without solid proof.

They like to ostracize anyone whom does not uphold the proverbial statuesque and regurgitate what they here on the idiot box.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 21:48:23

At 11/7/12 07:53 PM, thegarbear14 wrote:

We don't ignore him for the same reason people used to goad the Fool at a royale banquet. He's entertainment and keeps everyone in a good mood. It's not a party without a token drunk dancing on the table to the newest popular song.

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 21:50:41

I'd rather have a gun so I can put a bullet in someone's head who's attempting to hurt me or my family.

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-07 21:54:31

At 11/7/12 09:50 PM, LemonCrush wrote: I'd rather have a gun so I can put a bullet in someone's head who's attempting to hurt me or my family.

You know there are highly effective less lethal weaponry now in days and I might add cordite and blood, brains and fecal matter are nasty which will all be liberated with a kill shoot from a bullet not to mention your ears will be up to and including permanently shot for life.

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-08 00:00:49

At 11/7/12 09:38 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: They like to ostracize anyone whom does not uphold the proverbial statuesque and regurgitate what they here on the idiot box.

No, we just like to poke fun at idiots who are incapable of intelligent thought, or backing up their claims. You fit the bill.

At 11/7/12 09:54 PM, leanlifter1 wrote: You know there are highly effective less lethal weaponry now in days

Yeah, and every last one of them is capable of taking a human life if used correctly. Or, incorrectly, if you are so inclined.

and I might add cordite and blood, brains and fecal matter are nasty which will all be liberated with a kill shoot from a bullet

That must be one hell of a bullet to liberate brains and fecal matter in one shot. What kind of round would do that? I wanna stock up.

not to mention your ears will be up to and including permanently shot for life.

You do know that silencers are completely legal in this country, right? >:-D~

BBS Signature

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-08 00:11:06

At 11/7/12 09:54 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
You know there are highly effective less lethal weaponry now in days and I might add cordite and blood, brains and fecal matter are nasty which will all be liberated with a kill shoot from a bullet not to mention your ears will be up to and including permanently shot for life.

For my families safety, I don't give a shit.

And no, a shot from a gun will not make you deaf instantly lol

Response to We Need Gun Control 2012-11-08 00:24:17

At 11/8/12 12:11 AM, LemonCrush wrote:
At 11/7/12 09:54 PM, leanlifter1 wrote:
For my families safety, I don't give a shit.

And no, a shot from a gun will not make you deaf instantly lol

Yes it will

http://www.hearingcenteronline.com/askmsearsd.shtml#question 7
http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/health/hearing/pages/noise.aspx#sou nds

BBS Signature