00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Tell me your dreams...

3,990 Views | 106 Replies

Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 18:27:50

And i will tell you whats going to happen in your near future while trying to include as much violence as possible

REDIGO!

I tried to see it your way but I couldn't get my head that far up my ass...

Some good threads of mine...

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 18:28:41

No, you creepy stalker!

You'll never get my anal virginity, NEVER!

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 18:30:35

I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 18:32:15

I had the wierdest dream last night, i dreamt that i was on the way home from a 2 day camping trip with my parents( that happened in real life) but instead of going home i went to my job at subway first, and my hair was all messed up because i hadn't showered for a few days
and i think i got fired or something, i just remember the owner getting mad at me for some reason

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 18:33:13

I dream of having a realy easy job that requires no physical effort, has very few hours, and pays a ton.

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 18:35:20

At 6/7/07 06:28 PM, Strength wrote: I dream of happy things.

You will get decapitated by a large, sharp axe from the rennesaince festival, you head will land in a mideval catipult and be launched all the way to the white house and land on George Bush's desk, causing him to think that Iraq is taunting him and he will send more troops in and because of that we will with the war in Iraq and everyone gets pulled out and there will be many parties

You helped win the war on terror, or at least your head did. Good Job!

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 18:36:54

I had a dream that a shooter killed most of the kids in my school and only me and a handful of others escaped over the fence to the nearby farm.

Projekt Rev '07 - Be there

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 18:36:56

You know that dream when you're in bed and they fly in through the window?

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 18:43:43

At 6/7/07 06:36 PM, TheVulcan wrote: I had a dream that a shooter killed most of the kids in my school and only me and a handful of others escaped over the fence to the nearby farm.

You will go to a nice college, but you will find that a rustic life, not life in the city, makes you happy
Then one day you will fall off your tractor and get run over by the bushog.

Your horse will eat your pants

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 18:45:50

At 6/7/07 06:36 PM, Zen444 wrote: You know that dream when you're in bed and they fly in through the window?

You will get kicked in the nuts by a man that has a striking resemblance to Homer Simpson

You go to the doctor and find that you are sterile because of this

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:09:49

At 6/7/07 06:32 PM, Billythesnipe wrote: I had the wierdest dream last night, i dreamt that i was on the way home from a 2 day camping trip with my parents( that happened in real life) but instead of going home i went to my job at subway first, and my hair was all messed up because i hadn't showered for a few days
and i think i got fired or something, i just remember the owner getting mad at me for some reason

Since the camping trip happened in real life, i am lead to believe that you will get fired in real life as well. Your body will lay smouldering in the street while theres a huge investigation involving your death. They will never find the killer. Ever.

i realize that i used the alternate meaning of "Fired" thank you very much

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:11:38

I was surprised butt sexed by Wade

;(

Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:17:30

I had a very very odd dream, that. I was going to some e-3 kind of trade show, or world fair, or something with fellow people who I didn't know. The plane was a weird plastic inflatable one. (some werid plastic in the near future that's durable to withstand face peeling speeds?), but one had to be careful because when it inflates, it has like highly flamable gas and static would make it explode. (oddly enough, we were allowed to wait inside the "plane" as it inflated. weird... we were jumping up and down on the plane's soft pillowly interior, and that didn't cause static hmmm.

Anyways. We go to some city, and there was this weird structure that had a dick clark ball, but went UP (in incrimants), to the amount of happy vibes in the city. so it was probally a peace fair or something. and the goal was to have the ball reach the top. I woke up though.

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:17:33

At 6/7/07 07:11 PM, Serbian-terrorist wrote: I was surprised butt sexed by Wade
;(

I means your computer will explode and a piece of your computer will get lodged in your head and crotch.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:21:35

At 6/7/07 07:17 PM, hongkongexpress wrote: I had a very very odd dream, that. I was going to some e-3 kind of trade show, or world fair, or something with fellow people who I didn't know. The plane was a weird plastic inflatable one. (some werid plastic in the near future that's durable to withstand face peeling speeds?), but one had to be careful because when it inflates, it has like highly flamable gas and static would make it explode. (oddly enough, we were allowed to wait inside the "plane" as it inflated. weird... we were jumping up and down on the plane's soft pillowly interior, and that didn't cause static hmmm.

Anyways. We go to some city, and there was this weird structure that had a dick clark ball, but went UP (in incrimants), to the amount of happy vibes in the city. so it was probally a peace fair or something. and the goal was to have the ball reach the top. I woke up though.

It means that your car will break down and you will pop the front of the car to take a look at it, but than something suprises you and you fall face first into the hot front of the car. You scream in agony ass you try desperately to call for help, but no one stops.

When someone finally stops to help you, your face is burned off.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:33:37

my dream is not to be broke in the future.

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:40:40

At 6/7/07 07:33 PM, Sawke wrote: my dream is not to be broke in the future.

You will go on to lead a successful wine-making business.
While reviewing one of your plants you wioll fall in one of the stills, causing the still to explode.

People like your wine tho...

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:41:40

you're in my every dream.

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:44:49

At 6/7/07 07:41 PM, shaded-restraint wrote: you're in my every dream.

You die suddenly in a car crash, but feel no pain whatsoever. You are carried up to heaven by several hott angels in a cloud where more hott angels meet you and you have hott sex for the rest of eternity.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:45:38

At 6/7/07 07:44 PM, silverhammer522 wrote:
At 6/7/07 07:41 PM, shaded-restraint wrote: you're in my every dream.
You die suddenly in a car crash, but feel no pain whatsoever. You are carried up to heaven by several hott angels in a cloud where more hott angels meet you and you have hott sex for the rest of eternity.

you're also my new hero.

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:52:24

At 6/7/07 07:45 PM, shaded-restraint wrote:
you're also my new hero.

Haha. Thanks. I figured in the midst of all these violent outcomes SOMEthing good had to happen to somebody.

Heres an alternate ending to your life.

While in a police station to report that someone stole your wallet, one of the polieceman goes crazy and lets off a bunch of tear gas bombs. You accidentally breath too much and are left with your eyes burning and you are unable to breathe. Doctors are unable to save you.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:54:24

heres a dream:
last night i got maliced with a shoehorn .73h 3n[)

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:55:11

At 6/7/07 07:52 PM, silverhammer522 wrote:
While in a police station to report that someone stole your wallet, one of the polieceman goes crazy and lets off a bunch of tear gas bombs. You accidentally breath too much and are left with your eyes burning and you are unable to breathe. Doctors are unable to save you.

the story just went from orgasmic to emo =P

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 19:57:42

At 6/7/07 07:55 PM, shaded-restraint wrote:
At 6/7/07 07:52 PM, silverhammer522 wrote:
the story just went from orgasmic to emo =P

Read the first one than. I just made that one up if I decided that you werent worthy enough to have hott sex with angels in heaven for eternity.

That ones not real, the first one is.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 20:06:16

It means that your car will break down and you will pop the front of the car to take a look at it, but than something suprises you and you fall face first into the hot front of the car. You scream in agony ass you try desperately to call for help, but no one stops.

When someone finally stops to help you, your face is burned off.

>> Awe The assiant won't have the decency of opening up the steamy coolant and spray my face off? or attach the jumper cables to my ears, and to the battery? Dammit. I always wanted to go out that way. Coolant smells like Mountain Dew!

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 20:17:36

So shaded, whats angel sex like?

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 20:21:14

At 6/7/07 07:54 PM, Crazy-axe wrote: heres a dream:
last night i got maliced with a shoehorn .73h 3n[)

You get bitten by a rabid kangaroo while on vacation in australia
Someone shoots you in the face to put you down cuase you went crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 20:42:56

Cmon pplz tell me more dreams and i will predict you untimely demise

BBS Signature

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 20:48:56

I had a dream that I was lying next to a girl who was covered in deep cuts. She lifted a bottle of vodka and said "how was your day?" while pouring me a shot.
I grabbed a pistol, shot her in the head and drank the blood that was coming out and she came while drawing her last breath just before I finished.

Response to Tell me your dreams... 2007-06-07 20:51:53

ok. I dream that i will be the best known killer in the world. I will kill EVERYONE slow and painfully. I rape them, then slowly kill them while drinking there bloood. Then i rape there dead bodys and eat tem. KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL. FUCk FUCK FUCK.

oh i dont get locked up 4 this