00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

M3KK just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up

166,773 Views | 3,132 Replies

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:32:21

At 5/23/07 01:27 AM, HailFire wrote:
At 5/23/07 01:23 AM, piemold wrote:
And who said he was getting cut?

I don't know, I heard it on IGN.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:34:38

At 5/23/07 01:32 AM, piemold wrote:

Marth is a guy I mean can't you tell? He has a manly structure he doesn't have breasts of bright innocent eyes (in anime girls usually have this).

Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:37:00

At 5/23/07 01:32 AM, piemold wrote:

Yeah, that's a really reliable source.

Unless it came from Nintendo, it won't mean shit when the game comes out.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:37:47

Not all women have big tits.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:39:29

At 5/23/07 01:23 AM, piemold wrote: I can't believe they are going to cut Marth. She was my favorite character. I know they are trying to eliminate all of the clones, but if anything they should cut Roy, he was the clone of Marth in the first place, and plus she's an all-around better character than Roy.

Who cares? Meta Knight, Pit, and Wario are gonna be much cooler anyways.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:40:38

At 5/23/07 01:39 AM, BooDestroyer wrote: Who cares? Meta Knight, Pit, and Wario are gonna be much cooler anyways.

Agreed. Meta Knight is going to kick some major ass.

Also, there may be additional new characters that haven't been announced.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:41:38

I've heard nothing about Marth getting cut, but honestly it wouldn't surprise me. Personally I don't want to see any clone characters like there were in Melee- rather each unlockable character should have their own abilities, strengths and weaknesses. Marth is very similar to Roy, and I can't see any way to have them both in the game, so one is going to go. On the whole I think Roy is more popular from the first game (mainly because he kicked ass), so if they have one of them, my money would be on him.

And that won't be the only character cut from Melee, but so long as they have roughly the same number of characters total, or even slightly more, and each is different from the others, I'm not going to complain. I always used Mario, Piakchu and Fox anyway, and none of them will be going.

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:44:47

Dr. Mario will get cut.

He IS Mario.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:49:37

At 5/23/07 01:37 AM, piemold wrote: Not all women have big tits.

I said he doesn't have breasts. I didn't say that they had to be large breasts. Besides any female character has an indication that it is a female by showing that she has breasts not neccesarily big breasts but breasts.

Oh, exploitable!!!|Men of NG are faithful (most anyway) :3| "Your dressing like a stripper makes me feel pretty too."- Elder500| Siggy made by me :3

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:50:33

At 5/23/07 01:49 AM, fire-weasel wrote:
I said he doesn't have breasts. I didn't say that they had to be large breasts. Besides any female character has an indication that it is a female by showing that she has breasts not neccesarily big breasts but breasts.

Nuh-uh.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 01:52:25

plus I would appreciate it if you didn't try to take away from my point. I did not at any time say that every woman who has breasts has to have big ones......plus I bet your a girl....I dunno why maybe it's just the way that that comment reads

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 02:00:49

At 5/23/07 01:41 AM, Sentio wrote: And that won't be the only character cut from Melee, but so long as they have roughly the same number of characters total, or even slightly more, and each is different from the others, I'm not going to complain. I always used Mario, Piakchu and Fox anyway, and none of them will be going.

They may have a lot more.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 02:01:35

At 5/23/07 01:59 AM, Dobio wrote:
In Video Games?

Unless they are ten, yeah, yeah they do.

Apperantly piemold got pwned I will leave this alone and let her bask in this moment of horrible tragic pwn-ness

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 02:05:58

At 5/23/07 01:50 AM, piemold wrote:
At 5/23/07 01:49 AM, fire-weasel wrote:
Nuh-uh.

Now don't be ignorant every single woman has breasts unless they were victims of breast cancer which is unfortunate. But my point is that every woman has or has had breasts I mean in Super Smash brothers brawl does Princess Peach not have breasts? And I would appreciate if you didn't try to turn my very innocent statements into a perverted one.....It's a sexist habit I'm afraid you must break it.

Anyways I'm now officially done typing for that person but anyways so what if a character is cut......if you like that character play the games that they are in......enjoy it and have fun. Besides I enjoy playing Luigi and feel that his chances of being in Brawl are slim for he has already been in the previous two. Of course Mario made it but he is 'Mr. Nintendo' (btw I enjoy playing Mario as well) anyways enjoy the game for what's in it not for what COULD be in it.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 02:14:03

Breasts.

Anyhoo..this new site was useless, as far as I am concerned. I want some real information; not just little hints and things to surmise. WHO THE HELL ELSE IS GOING TO BE IN THIS GAME??!!! WHO IS GETTING CUT???!!! Dammit, Nintendo, I'm tired of waiting on you guys to get it together!!!

Thanks for letting me rant, guys. I'm still jaded from the whole "Super Paper Mario" fiasco!!!

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 02:15:13

At 5/23/07 02:14 AM, galatea1 wrote: Anyhoo..this new site was useless, as far as I am concerned. I want some real information; not just little hints and things to surmise. WHO THE HELL ELSE IS GOING TO BE IN THIS GAME??!!! WHO IS GETTING CUT???!!! Dammit, Nintendo, I'm tired of waiting on you guys to get it together!!!

Hey, it just launched earlier today. It'll get more info often these coming days.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 02:53:49

oh god, the music composers

i now know the feeling of premature ejaculation

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 04:58:25

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 05:08:32

At 5/23/07 01:34 AM, fire-weasel wrote: Marth is a guy I mean can't you tell? He has a manly structure he doesn't have breasts of bright innocent eyes (in anime girls usually have this).

And seeing as though he always goes HAR! HAR! every second determines this.

さあ時の扉を開けて行こうよ

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 05:10:20

At 5/23/07 02:14 AM, galatea1 wrote: Thanks for letting me rant, guys. I'm still jaded from the whole "Super Paper Mario" fiasco!!!

there was a fiasco with that?

and to sonicmega: knuckles might have more variety but that's not exactly a huge issue it seems. I wondered how they would give someone like peach a moveset but she turned out fine. And when it comes to pokemon, I could think of a lot more varied ones than pichu : /

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 10:28:39

At 5/23/07 04:58 AM, Guitardude wrote: The fire... It looks real.

Yeah, today's update: Mario & Link

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 11:26:52

I haves Wii!!!!
So exited i poop myself!!!!!1!!!!one!!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 11:36:45

At 5/23/07 02:02 AM, Dobio wrote:
Yeah, I really don't see them cutting anyone, to be honest. Except maybe all the different Mario clones....but they'll probably just change them.

With the system having a lot more power, it would be stupid to cut people....they should just keep adding, IMO.

I just don't see the point of keeping clone characters like doctor mario, pichu, young link etc. That is unless they change their moves and make them unique from the other characters. With luck they will have a lot more characters in this game, but I still don't expect to see all the ones from melee in there. I for one would be happy to see the back of jigglypuff (as useful as he is for cheap wins in event mode), pichu, young link and doctor mario. What I would love to see is a new character design for Ganandorf/Falco, with moves that aren't just a clone of captain falcon/fox.

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 11:41:39

I heard they were planning on scrapping Mewtwo, which doesn't make sense at all since he's not a clone. But they should stop adding more pokemon though..

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 12:42:10

This game is going to be flipping awesome.

If I was only to get one wii game ever, it would be this game.

Shweet.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 18:27:32

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
They're slowly revealing the characters.
So yall can stop guessing.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 19:01:18

At 5/23/07 11:41 AM, Solfaen wrote: I heard they were planning on scrapping Mewtwo, which doesn't make sense at all since he's not a clone. But they should stop adding more pokemon though..

Scrapping Mewtwo? What a joke. I may not have used him much, but he's got something going for him. No reasons to scrap him.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 20:51:29

At 5/23/07 06:27 PM, the-amazing-joe wrote: Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
They're slowly revealing the characters.
So yall can stop guessing.

Thing is, they're getting up what's already there first. Then comes the newer stuff.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 21:29:54

At 5/23/07 11:51 AM, Red-Scorpion wrote: I really cant wait!!!

The game looks GREAT,they said this:"On Battlefield, the main platform will not change...
But then evening comes...
And then comes night.
You can brawl til dawn!"

OMFG the background changes yipee!!!
also the new character designs(or costumes) look awesome

and the music is good!

O.O i...cant...WAIT

Final Destination much?

As for the character cuts, all that I ask is they keep Ganon, and give him a new moveset. He kicked ass in Melee.

Response to Super Smash Bros. Brawl site up 2007-05-23 21:34:06

^^^
Dr. Mario is surely getting the cut. He's one pointless character. Sakurai even admitted this in his blog once. Just in for his theme music.