00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Crzyhentaiboy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Neurotically Yours now SUCKS.

4,656 Views | 43 Replies

Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 14:49:52

I read synjs review for the newest NY (todays feature) and it made total sense!
The ENTIRE series consists of ONE backround, a few drawing, and SLLLLLLOOOOOWWWWW tweens to give the impression of breathing and liveliness... plus it has the now old voice of Foamy (boooooring) and Germaines voice was a 2 second novelty.
Its now one of the my least favorite series and what i consider the most overated series on NG.
I think most will agree.
p.s. i admit i can't draw like that. But so what? At lease i can animate.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 14:58:50

HOW DARE YOU, I mean HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!! Have you only just noticed that how simplistic the animation is? And It's not how well it is animated, but how good it is that counts!

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 14:59:02

The humour, admittedly, is slipping a bit and Foamy IS getting old, but it's still pretty good me thinks.

I do agree the originals were better though.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 15:01:57

At 5/23/03 02:59 PM, VGReality wrote: The humour, admittedly, is slipping a bit and Foamy IS getting old, but it's still pretty good me thinks.

Better or Fresher?

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 15:04:10

It's a matter of oneupsmanship. How can you top what you've previously done? It fails on that standing, and the backgrounds are torrid. If you're looking for a fun cartoon, I suggest a search on Lenore, the cute little dead girl. Oh god, that's a fucking series.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 15:04:11

At 5/23/03 03:01 PM, Magna wrote:
At 5/23/03 02:59 PM, VGReality wrote: The humour, admittedly, is slipping a bit and Foamy IS getting old, but it's still pretty good me thinks.

Better or Fresher?

Probably both... but I did like the simple animation because it worked I think. Plus I have a weird sense of humour which made me find the original ones funnier, but the latest ones are nowhere near as funny in my opinion.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 15:06:33

wait until the goth chick becomes neked then you WILL be happy.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 15:07:31

I don't watch it so don't take my opinion on it as anything but that.

Maybe it's just a lack of creativity, you know? Like someone makes something, it gets popular, so they make more to make fans happy. The problem? The fanboys will continue to sing the praises even as the creativity and originality slips, until it's nothing new AT ALL.

Anyone denouncing it or saying - basically the truth - that it's getting old and worn down are just the catalyst to some whole flame war related to it. You've got the people who realize on one side, and the fanboys on the other, and it's all just "It's old /NO IT'S NOT / YES IT IS/ etc".

------------

This is just my opinion on the whole popular author thing. In a way it works for ANYTHING - music, writing, photography, painting, etc... It's not to be specific to anything, just to present a possible reason why. Like I said, I don't watch these movies by the guy too much. Although I have seen some and that one voice is totally fucking annoying. :)

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 15:48:11

At 5/23/03 02:49 PM, Magna wrote: A lot of stuff....

Hey Magna, Synj. Is that a little -green- I see in your eyes? You better rub it out before it gets too infectious!!

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 15:51:37

At 5/23/03 03:48 PM, zMDude wrote:
At 5/23/03 02:49 PM, Magna wrote: A lot of stuff....
Hey Magna, Synj. Is that a little -green- I see in your eyes? You better rub it out before it gets too infectious!!

Eh?
I dont get what you just said... at all.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 15:52:10

At 5/23/03 03:48 PM, zMDude wrote:

I don't know about Magna, but what would Synj have to be jealous about? His style and animation are really good, and isn't AH being made into an actual console game? Hell, now I've got green in *my* eyes.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 15:57:29

Synj isn't freakin jelous. Hes bewildered by the fact that this series is so popular. And now i am too.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 16:03:05

Yes...I agree... the first parts were good... now they annoying...and Foamy is guilty of that!

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 16:45:28

At 5/23/03 03:06 PM, Idiotchild wrote: wait until the goth chick becomes neked then you WILL be happy.

AHH! Damn, you people are the one thing that makes the series annoying! For god's sake she is just a fuggin drawing (and not an incredibly good one at that!) how can you be attracted to her!!!

Foamy expresses this fully in Foamy fan mail.

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 16:54:15

Yeah i agree, not only poorly drawn, but ONE drawing. She never changes. Seriously. Oh and BTW, Poetic Meal sucked balls.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:10:03

Magna: I totally agree with you. The series may have been worth the points for novelty value when it first appeared. But Poetic Meal was SHIT. And I don't see why a squirrel popping its head up and speaking in a squeaky voice deserves the points it gets. If anybody else produced movies like that, they'd be on 3.3 - 3.7, ie, nothing special. There's no way it deserves the ratings it gets, there are a lot more pointworthy submissions lower down the rankings than this series. Let's hope that eventually people will see sense and stop voting 4 or 5 automatically when an IllWillPress release appears on the portal...

- - Flash - Music - Images - -

BBS Signature

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:12:25

I never liked the series to begin with. The art was pretty good and all but it didn't click with me.

BBS Signature

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:13:39

I thought i was the only one on this site who thought that it was totally sad. Especially when she bites off my penis :( i saw it cummin lol i said cummin

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:19:09

i have never watched it, and i probably wont either.

it looks retarded.

BBS Signature

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:21:29

At 5/23/03 06:13 PM, Spambegone wrote: I thought i was the only one on this site who thought that it was totally sad. Especially when she bites off my penis :( i saw it cummin lol i said cummin

Youre not the first. Unfortunutley many think this way but for the sake of blam/protect points they fiffen it.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:23:38

Drawling and animation isn't everything. Look at some of the comics in the news paper. They aren't animated at all, some are drawn like crap, but they can still make you laugh. So don't judge something only on it's animation.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:23:53

i liked illwillpress's stuff, but now it's getting tired, stale, and unfunny. just like the simpsons.

trying too hard.

GAY

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:24:31

At 5/23/03 06:19 PM, BlGBADRON wrote: i have never watched it, and i probably wont either.

it looks retarded.

Every time i read your posts they sound monotone (because of the bold)

try reading Big Bad Ron's Posts in a monotone voice outloud or to yourself and you will be Rolling on the Floor Laughing out loud.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:27:01

I was going to make a game where you can shoot her and rape her cuz tthey never show her nude but i was busy with my rampage killer and my clock vs sticks series. Also i figured people will vote 0 cuz its Germain and id have to contend with reviews like "YOU CANT KILL GERMAINE WHAHAAHWA IM A HORNEY 14 Year old THe masturbates to her BLAMMMMMM" even if i spent 3 weeks on it. Unfortunatly people are like that I made The Clock Assassin which i spent a long time on and i got reviews that have 0 cuz i killed B and the reviews are "YOU CANNOT KILL B WHAHAHHWHA I MASTURBATE TO CLOCK CREW BLAMMMM!!! DIE DIED "

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:36:48

I see Spam... so in other words youre movies can BE ABOUT ANYTHING, even raping little Babies, but as long as you spent a good long time on it people have no right to hate it. STFU.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:46:25

Please dont bring that otomite movie in it the real motive is i uploaded it as a friend cuz his account wont let him do shit. But If you watch my other movies you would know that is not my style of drawings and people can still hate it if they give reviews like I hate it because the animation is horrific or the sound quality was low but if they say I hate it cuz you cant kill B then those reviews just make them sound stupid. Raping babies sounds horrific and disguting where do you get these things :'(

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 18:58:04

At 5/23/03 06:23 PM, Redmenace363 wrote: i liked illwillpress's stuff, but now it's getting tired, stale, and unfunny. just like the simpsons.

trying too hard.

GAY

You're so correct.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 19:20:44

Wait, now is Spambegone trying to take the blame of uploading those movies?
Btw,
"Raping babies sounds horrific and disguting where do you get these things :'("

Oh, and Pissing on Dead Jews and cynically feeding refried Baby guts isn't horrific? PLEASE. Cut the shit, just cuz its true and you 'saw it on TV' doesn't make it right you sheep.

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 19:32:04

Baby Raper.... ha... that's where I got the word 'baper' from...

On NY, I think it's a funny series. I haven't seen the new one yet, I'll go see it and tell you what I think.

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature

Response to Neurotically Yours now SUCKS. 2003-05-23 19:41:16

Well I thought it was pretty funny. I also saw A Poetic Meal, and that was funny too but definitely the worst so far.

unban russianspy22

BBS Signature