00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xenoss98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

PS3's online lounge

756,809 Views | 16,103 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-21 15:28:07

Will an iPod work, then? It says it can't hold files larger than 4GB, so I suppose it'd just depend on whether the backup is a single file, or a collection of files.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-21 17:52:07

I have Resistance fall of man, and Resistance 2. Those games are awesome! I can't wait until Killzone 2! can anyone spare a Killzone 2 demo code for me? PM me if you can give me a code. thanks

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-21 19:46:26

At 1/21/09 07:39 PM, Hycran wrote: Welcome to NG, fag.

Woah, bro. No need to troll, asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-21 20:02:44

At 1/21/09 07:49 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
At 1/21/09 07:46 PM, TehreTard wrote:
At 1/21/09 07:39 PM, Hycran wrote: Welcome to NG, fag.
Woah, bro. No need to troll, asshole.
Don't mind me just internetting.

Way to steal my sig,NigNoggerton.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-21 20:23:01

At 1/21/09 08:14 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
At 1/21/09 08:02 PM, TehreTard wrote: Way to steal my sig,NigNoggerton.
Quiet down, cracker.

How's life with AIDS?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-21 20:47:25

At 1/21/09 05:52 PM, lavron wrote: I have Resistance fall of man, and Resistance 2. Those games are awesome! I can't wait until Killzone 2! can anyone spare a Killzone 2 demo code for me? PM me if you can give me a code. thanks

I got a message on my PSN about 23 days ago about the Killzone 2 beta saying that i was selected for it. I tried to redeem the code but that stupid message gave me a 13 number code and i needed a 14 number code and plus it told me to visit this site called gurelliagames.tk or something like that but just because of the .tk domain i knew the message was a scam. Why would Guerrilla Games use a .tk domain instead of a .com or .org? So yeah..., to be honest i don't really care about the demo. I'd rather have the game not be spoiled for me THAT much.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 03:03:21

w00t Killzone 2 has offiicially gone gold

What does this mean again? i forgot...

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 03:59:54

i'm joining this to feel a sense of community.

My PSN is Ghoulosaur, and the only games I have are GTA 4 and Playstation Home :(

I own a 80 GB model without the bells and whistles :(

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 06:45:35

At 1/22/09 03:03 AM, ZpLiNtEh wrote: w00t Killzone 2 has offiicially gone gold

What does this mean again? i forgot...

They are done touching the game.
When its gold all the need to do is make a bazillio copies and ship em out cause its ready to play.

[Newgrounds] Counter-Strike: Souce Server | 217.163.25.105:27015 | Come play us.

HIGH FIVE

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 10:52:29

Stupid fucking gay Tiscali taking my internet down for a week (long story)

and as if I'm not pissed off enough, my Dead Space save decided to go for walkies, so I had to start all over again >:(

second playthrough now, just trying to get the weapon kill trophies and that Don't get Cocky Kid trophy.

I can't be arsed to a one gun and Impossible run now =/

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 11:19:05

At 1/22/09 03:26 AM, Hycran wrote:
Going Gold means complete.

Ah ok, cheers

I love metal like crackheads love anal. and crack.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 11:55:59

At 1/22/09 03:59 AM, Sawdust wrote: i'm joining this to feel a sense of community.

My PSN is Ghoulosaur, and the only games I have are GTA 4 and Playstation Home :(

I own a 80 GB model without the bells and whistles :(

Why hello thar.

Oh and guyzzzzzz the released a load of tasters for upcoming LBP dlc, looks dissapointing to be honest.

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 11:59:13

At 1/22/09 11:55 AM, Abyssus wrote: Oh and guyzzzzzz the released a load of tasters for upcoming LBP dlc, looks dissapointing to be honest.

aren't they planning Street Fighter costumes for Sackboy? that's what I heard

PSN ID + Xbox Live GT : ShadowWestNG | Steam : ShadowWest | Sig made by: ParadoxVoid <3

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 12:58:58

Oh shit, Hercules on PS1. I remember that.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 13:04:22

At 1/22/09 12:58 PM, TheMaster wrote: Oh shit, Hercules on PS1. I remember that.

It's all coming back. There was this blue centaur I could never kill, and when you got a game over it'd call you the "ultimate chump".

I might have to buy this.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 13:26:26

At 1/22/09 01:04 PM, TheMaster wrote: It's all coming back. There was this blue centaur I could never kill, and when you got a game over it'd call you the "ultimate chump".

I remember him. He was a bastard. Good game though.

At 1/22/09 12:49 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: That was a month ago.

Hot damn, I'm late XD

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 13:30:31

At 1/22/09 01:11 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: I think I played the PC version. Probably a demo. I kept dying in this forest fighting this centuar whilst saving Meg.

That's where I died on the real one.

Also downloaded that Uncharted trailer. Seems new ish. It's not that one where Drake is crawling in the snow.

Is it just the one where he falls through the bus off a cliff?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 16:47:13

At 1/22/09 04:22 PM, doberman7 wrote: Also, I`m still grabbing trophies from fallout 3 so far, along with mirrors edge, I`m still trying to finish a few speedruns and shit.

trophy whoring as well, eh? lol

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 17:52:50

Bought Hercules, mainly to finally beat that fucking centaur.

Also bought Crash 3 because I don't like having money left in the wallet and I'd been meaning to pick it up eventually since it was first released to the store.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 18:37:06

So who else is getting Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection because you get to play Streets of Rage and Comix Zone?

That, and for the trophies.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 19:27:12

At 1/22/09 07:16 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
At 1/22/09 06:37 PM, TehreTard wrote: So who else is getting Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection because you get to play Streets of Rage and Comix Zone?

That, and for the trophies.
I've bought Streets of Rage at least 5 times and used various emulators. You're goddamn right I'm getting this collection. There better be online co-op for it.

That and offline co-op as well. Too bad there really isn't any news about co-op being in the game or not.

You and I, PAUL. You'll be the nig and I'll be Axel.

THIS TIME, IT'S FO' REALZ

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 19:44:39

At 1/22/09 07:32 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
At 1/22/09 07:27 PM, TehreTard wrote: That and offline co-op as well. Too bad there really isn't any news about co-op being in the game or not.

You and I, PAUL. You'll be the nig and I'll be Axel.

THIS TIME, IT'S FO' REALZ
Fuck you I don't want to be the Adam. I'll push you into the bottomless holes and steal all the police cars power ups and not use them whenever the boss comes along. ESPECIALLY ON THAT BOSS THAT BREATHES FIRE.

Fine, you'll be the bitch. BUT NOT BEFORE I TAKE ALL THE HEALTH SO YOU'LL DIE FROM THE 5TH THUG DUE TO YOUR LACK OF SKILL

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 20:04:08

At 1/22/09 07:52 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: I'll leave you to the jugglers, faggot. And those dominatrix circus women. I'll steal the baseball bat.

Okay then, you can just handle that boss with the Freddy Krueger claws. Since it's two of us, there'll be two bosses you'll have to fight. BETTER YET, YOU HANDLE ALL THE BOSSES WHILE I LOL IN THE SHADE

And make sure we don't unlock the secret ending.

That ending's a myth, asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 20:27:49

At 1/22/09 08:09 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:
Krueger guy is shit easy. This is where my police car power ups come in.

Yeah, but with TWO of him kicking your ass? Don't forget the rest of the bosses for the game.

That ending's a myth, asshole.
That's because you suck. If you played the game right you would of got it.

OH MAN, WORKING FOR THE BAD GUY

OR BEATING HIM AND THEN BECOMING THE NEW BAD GUY

It was a joke, you moran.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 21:06:52

At 1/22/09 08:40 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote:

The last time we said we would do a co-op was back with Mercenaries 2. I WAITED FOR YOU...that and the game was heart crushingly disappointing.

Which was why I didn't buy it. Sorry, brah, but I don't like wasting money on a game that barely works.

Anyway you can be Blaze and I'll be Axel because you're a fag.

Nah, I'll be Adam since I have the bigger dick.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 21:28:02

At 1/22/09 09:15 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: How about Saints Row 2? Better than GTA IV and we'll be proper bros who wear top hats whilst smacking people with pimp canes.

I was actually looking forward to SR2 after checking out a lot of gameplay videos for it, but when I heard that there wouldn't be any trophies for it ever, I scrapped the idea of purchasing it.

I'll think you would find out of the three Blaze has the biggest dick. She's probably a hardcore feminist and pees standing up.

Don't tell Zen, he's gets batshit crazy of them dickgurlz. Then again, that faggot's never on anymore, fuck him.

Oh and witty retort about big dicks.

Well, I am ME. Don't tell me you expected less from me.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-22 21:48:39

At 1/22/09 09:39 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: Fuck trophies.

No fuck you. What good is playing a fun game if I can't brag about my accomplishments to strangers online?

I don't know, I might borrow it from a friend who has it.
Don't be silly, you are Zen.

Even though he taught me everything I know, I refuse to follow in his footsteps of buying garbage consoles (3shitty) or garbage games (L4D). Plus, I'm not a homo who gets off from trannies. So yeah, we're totally different.

Well, I am ME. Don't tell me you expected less from me.
Cock rings.

Why do I have the feeling that you have a Prince Albert Piercing?

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-23 00:20:26

At 1/22/09 11:36 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: 1.I have never used SATA drives (or notebook hard drives but that's irrelevent) but I know my way around IDE drives. I tried looking to see if SATA drives use the master/slave/cable select connectors which is important to get right when it comes to IDE drives. Either SATA doesn't use them or no one has bothered to mention them. So am I right to assume SATA drives have none of that master/slave/cable select business?

I really know nothing about this. From googling it, I think that you're correct in assuming that SATA doesn't use them. It's all second-hand knowledge, though.

Here- "SATA drives don't have Master/Slave jumpers"
Here- "Serial ATA doesn't have masters or slaves, just one device per cable."
And here- "Uh, master-slave is an addressing mechanism used to distinguish between two devices on an IDE (PATA) cable. But SATA only allows for one device on its cable, so there is no need for anything like master-slave or its jumpers. So, you just plug the SATA cable the device (along with power), and you're done. If you have two SATA HDs, then you'll have two cables."

I think those refer to what you're asking...

2.Best way to move files from the old hard drive to the new one. I currently have a 512MB USB stick which I have no idea if it works. In the past USB sticks aren't really reliable and are prone to just simply dying. The question is WHAT SHOULD BE PUT ON THIS STICK? Obviously game save data (which will be awkward as I have hundreds of save files...or I could try that back up option in the settings). Other than that...anything else apart from stuff I can download>

The back up option will try to put pretty much everything onto that stick, so it won't have enough space. Game installs, saves, downloaded games, pictures, music, etc. I plan on doing that, but only because I have a 60 GB external harddrive left over from one of my sister's dead laptops. As far as I know, the game saves would be all you'd really need to take over. Games and game installs can always be re-installed. I'm assuming you'd have music and whatever else stored elsewhere already.

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-23 10:42:44

Streets of Rage 2 was better.

BBS Signature

Response to PS3's online lounge 2009-01-23 11:37:39

At 1/22/09 12:58 PM, TheMaster wrote: Oh shit, Hercules on PS1. I remember that.

I think I remember this.

It was a 2D side scroller where even as a God, with just a normal sword you did dick damage? And you had to collect sword powerups that last for like a few minutes.

Ah, so much wasted time with that.