00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Arnahan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Internet series made into films?

714 Views | 10 Replies

Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 07:00:52

I'm curious to know your opinion on what you think they'll be like. So far Knox has made one film, plus Minushi, Waterman, Brackenwood and Press Start movies are being released soon.

Personally, I wouldn't buy any of them, excpety possibly Brackenwood becuase that kind of animation in a film would look amazing. I'm not sure about the others though. Press Start in paticular. I just can't see how it would work.

Anybody have any opinions of this?

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 07:08:17

Nah, i wouldn't buy any of them.

You defeated the post! Gained +1 post count!

My favorite site in the whole world as it is so effin awesome

BBS Signature

Response to Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 07:28:34

Well, im not really sure, but It tells alot of people if they have talent they can get alot of money.

It's just that a sprite movie isn't all that talented really.

BBS Signature

Response to Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 07:30:33

At 3/24/07 07:00 AM, Sidorio wrote: excpety possibly Brackenwood becuase that kind of animation in a film would look amazing.

Bwuh?

Brackenwood has worse animation than all but the shittiest of full length animated movies.

It's good for a web cartoon, but for a movie? No way.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 07:31:37

At 3/24/07 07:30 AM, Kuro wrote:
At 3/24/07 07:00 AM, Sidorio wrote: excpety possibly Brackenwood becuase that kind of animation in a film would look amazing.
Bwuh?

Brackenwood has worse animation than all but the shittiest of full length animated movies.

It's good for a web cartoon, but for a movie? No way.

I really dont see how you could possibly call the animation on that movie shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 07:35:56

At 3/24/07 07:31 AM, Solidone wrote: I really dont see how you could possibly call the animation on that movie shit.

I didn't call it shit, I said it was good for a web cartoon.

It's just seriously not up to par to what is expected of a full length animated film.

Which is to be expected, since it's just one person making it.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 07:40:44

I won't buy any of them. I mean, I like their work, and would like to see them make money off of it, but why spend $15 or whatever to see something that you could download for free here. I mean, I want those authors to get money for their work and be encouraged to make it, but what else is on there besides a commentary or special look at the next episode or whatever. Are those special features really worth the $15?

But what it does, is get their name out. You walk by a video store or a rack of videos in Walmart, and you see this, you want to check it out. So you rent it, or it says where it's originally from, and you see a couple episodes from there. You get hooked, and buy the DVD.

Response to Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 07:46:44

At 3/24/07 07:40 AM, TheThing wrote: I won't buy any of them. I mean, I like their work, and would like to see them make money off of it, but why spend $15 or whatever to see something that you could download for free here.

No, these are full lengh films which are exclusivly of DVD and not the internet.

BBS Signature

Response to Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 07:55:52

At 3/24/07 07:46 AM, Sidorio wrote:
At 3/24/07 07:40 AM, TheThing wrote: I won't buy any of them. I mean, I like their work, and would like to see them make money off of it, but why spend $15 or whatever to see something that you could download for free here.
No, these are full lengh films which are exclusivly of DVD and not the internet.

Then I would buy all the DVD's just for the sake and support of the artists.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 08:08:43

Why buy them when I can just watch the movies here?

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Internet series made into films? 2007-03-24 12:25:05

At 3/24/07 08:08 AM, milinko959 wrote: Why buy them when I can just watch the movies here?

These are full lengh films which have one big plot.

BBS Signature