00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Come On Wales

609 Views | 5 Replies

Come On Wales 2007-03-17 15:42:03

We might not have won the six nations. We came fifth but who cares. WE BEAT THE ENGLISH. COME ON WALES. We lost badlly to Scotland. We were unlucky against Italy and France. Ireland we should have beat if the forwards were linking up well. But all of that doesnt matter we beat the English. Our arch enamies. Up yours Catt, You said it would be a walkover but you were taken off for the second half. COME ON WALES! The World Cup next. WOOOP.

Response to Come On Wales 2007-03-17 15:43:34

I usually and go catch the Welsh games in the Cardiff stadium when I can, with my Dad. His side of the family is Welsh and was raised on rubgy.

Response to Come On Wales 2007-03-17 15:48:37

WALES TILL I DIE WALES TILL I DIE I KNOW I WILL I BET I AM ITS WALES TILL I DIE thats a song by the way lol come on wales england are shit

www.stickpage.com is where you should be check it out!

>.< FOR SPARTAAAAAAAAAAA...

BBS Signature

Response to Come On Wales 2007-03-17 15:52:31

We've really done shit in the 6 Nations, but it seems like they took their thumbs out their asses and played like they did two years ago to great results. Although we're second from the bottom at the end of the tournament, it still gives a little faith for the world cup, seeing how we now know that Wales CAN actually still play when they put their minds on it.

BBS Signature

Response to Come On Wales 2007-03-17 17:12:59

we nearlly beat france and italy as well.

Response to Come On Wales 2007-03-17 17:15:04

i came on wales once.