00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

scopsilk just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

300 = Best Movie Evar

5,454 Views | 95 Replies

Response to 300 = Best Movie Evar 2007-03-19 00:39:32

At 3/18/07 11:42 PM, VeryProudofYa wrote:
I just wish the immortals would've brought down more spartans. Yea, spartans are trained fighters, but the immortals are trained fighters and lookk to be on a level above that of the human, in terms of reflexes and power.

Yeah, but the Spartans were better equiped in the movie and in the actual battle. Wicker sheilds do nothing to stop a sword.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to 300 = Best Movie Evar 2007-03-19 00:43:00

No 300 was lame because I laughed at parts that I assume were ment to be badass.

But I guess it's worth seeing if only for the fact that it's a blockbuster.

Response to 300 = Best Movie Evar 2007-03-19 01:41:06

At times the movie felt like it was taking itself too seriously and was getting over dramatic. But that's all because the movie is basically a direct adaptation of the comic by Frank Miller so if you don't mind a bit of overdramatization and love action then this movie is fantastic. Also, what is up with Cirxe's executioner, I mean...come on...

Response to 300 = Best Movie Evar 2007-03-19 01:46:49

ah so I see that Some YTMNDs have sound and some don't. I used to think that they all had sound, and when some didn't play songs with the silly pictures that I was lacking some upgrade or something.

SpartaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAHHHHHH

At 4/22/09 12:38 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: Raped by hongkong. NEXT.

Yeah, that was one champion of a post, wasn't it? -Zerok

Response to 300 = Best Movie Evar 2007-03-19 10:58:43

Some of you fucks take everything too serious. I mean, come on, it's just a movie. A movie you're supposed to sit back and enjoy. That's what i did anyway, when i saw it last night. Now, 300 is one of the films i've been wanting to see for a long time. I love old style movies, with swords and shields and shit (Gladiator, Troy, Braveheart..etc etc) and this didn't dissapoint. It's made for enjoyment, that's all. I don't even want to argue about realism, historical reference and shit, because i beleive Gunter and others have already said all that has to be said concerning the fact.

I fucking loved this movie, all of it. It goes up there with many of the great films i've seen in my life, because i don't give a fuck about your opinion on it. I thought it as great.

It wasn't a waste of money either. I bought a pirated copy on DVD from a chink down the pub for £3. That's not bad at all.

Just go see it to enjoy the hack and slash, the gore and the tits. And remember to cheer when he kicks the black guy down the hole.

Response to 300 = Best Movie Evar 2007-03-19 14:10:04

At 3/10/07 01:01 PM, SuperDeagle wrote: I'm surprised no one has quoted,
"Treasure!!!!!"

That's cause they said "traitor", not "treasure".