00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife

39,482 Views | 511 Replies

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:39:37

At 2/22/07 07:38 PM, WadeFulp wrote: You may think it's funny to bust on my wife, but I do not. I'm not going after your wife or family, or even you. So what's your fucking problem? Why don't you come say this shit to my face so I can break your neck?

Well dude you should have thought about that when you posted pictures of her on the internet to start with I mean obviously the girl is ugly what did you expect us to do?

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:39:54

At 2/22/07 07:34 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Let's have a vote. Who is in favor of Marcus having his account terminated? I guess a mod removed it (wasn't me), a picture of my wife with the word "SEACOW" over it.

I cast vote of non-deletion

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:40:40

At 2/22/07 07:34 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Let's have a vote. Who is in favor of Marcus having his account terminated?

Aye

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:40:50

At 2/22/07 07:35 PM, JetForce wrote: Then I recommend you personally go through the flash portal and apply those rules to everyone... including yourself... of course you do what you want I'm just trying to help you not look like a total prick to this community.

We do enforce those rules, but only if the user being insulted contacts us and requests the entry insulting them be removed.

There are many Flash entries, topics, posts, etc, insulting me on Newgrounds. I let most things slide, but people have no business going after my family.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:40:51

At 2/22/07 07:34 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Let's have a vote. Who is in favor of Marcus having his account terminated? I guess a mod removed it (wasn't me), a picture of my wife with the word "SEACOW" over it.

I vote no. Get over it.

He made a point and you responded with a fair enough reason. That should be the end of it.

"Some kilometers SOUTH of Dublin, under more control of

the IRA, there is a vast farmland. I'm SUPER cereal"

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:40:51

I think that that'd be pretty immature of the almighty WADE FULP

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:41:29

At 2/22/07 07:39 PM, JetForce wrote:
At 2/22/07 07:38 PM, WadeFulp wrote: You may think it's funny to bust on my wife, but I do not. I'm not going after your wife or family, or even you. So what's your fucking problem? Why don't you come say this shit to my face so I can break your neck?
Well dude you should have thought about that when you posted pictures of her on the internet to start with I mean obviously the girl is ugly what did you expect us to do?

even if she was... which I have no clue didn't watch that gay flash I refuse to watch any of the spam shit.... I 0'd it after it loaded.... you sir should do flash in a manner that while it may be offensive doesn't single out one single person and or any one single person's family but you chose to be a dick.....

Fuck that shit...

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:41:44

Nah, because if you did then the NGBBS would hate you

more

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:42:12

<Marcus_> someone stick up for me.
<Seasons> don't worry
<Seasons> i did.
<Seasons> lolll

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:42:15

At 2/22/07 07:38 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
You may think it's funny to bust on my wife, but I do not. I'm not going after your wife or family, or even you. So what's your fucking problem? Why don't you come say this shit to my face so I can break your neck?

Wade, i'm not "busting" on your wife, nor would I want to. What you are doing now is proving my point. You take these things seriously when you should just smile and enjoy a joke. A personal attack would be someone walking up to you on the street and yelling at you about your wife.

This site was founded on fucked up things. Funny things. It was funny.

I'm not going to argue with you over my point, I'm going to hammer home my point. Noone is attacking you. They are being funny. FUNNY. If you would pull the stump out of your ass, hell, maybe even you could laugh once in a while.

AWWW HELL YEEAAAAAH

My signature used to fit and now I'm too lazy to change it :(

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:42:29

Wade, you should have learned that some people are gonna just take the piss outta you anyway. You're the brother of the creator of the 625th most popular website in the world, you have to expect people to give you some shit.

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:42:33

However that is the big problem here.
The victims of 9/11's families never did anything to the authors of 9/11 flash.
Even as far as parodies, what has the parodied done to the authors.
What did Gears of War due to Tom,John, and the others that made "Queers of War?"

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:42:54

That'd be about as intelligent as deleting a user that ever made fun of any mod for any reason

Which isn't, at all.

Thus, no

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:43:21

I vote no

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:44:33

The fact of the matter is that this wasn't malicious. It was just good old fashioned ripping. I bet you were the kid that everyone liked to pick on because they could easily get a reaction out of you, huh Wade?

Think you're pretty clever...

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:45:05

Two things:

Don't delete marcus.

and

Tell MissPoe to stop following you around and taking every chance to blow on your beef kazoo. We get it, she wants to be a mod, but it gets annoying seeing her attached to your groin.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:45:47

Oh no, a seacow? That'd be like calling her a blue hippo and then deleting his account for that

i mean, that'd just be downright stupid to do something like that.

Drama is my anti-drug.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:46:52

At 2/22/07 07:38 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Why don't you come say this shit to my face so I can break your neck?

Calm down. This ain't the 50 Cent forum, okay?

Seriously, I thought you got used to the shit that's floating around a large site like Newgrounds.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:46:55

i vote for a yes!!

wewdiewg

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:47:16

You're all acting very immature. Marcus had a good point in his little rant, and as a mature adult, Wade, you should respect that.

Grow up, folks.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:47:47

I thought the deletion was about mass reviewing, and also because sinister recently got deleted and wade deleted him Again. This is only what I heard, I do not know the story, don't flame me. I don't even know if sinister was the one who submitted it, thats how pro I am, I heard it from my younger brother who is also a NG user.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:48:14

At 2/22/07 07:42 PM, EtchASketchClock wrote:
However that is the big problem here.
The victims of 9/11's families never did anything to the authors of 9/11 flash.
Even as far as parodies, what has the parodied done to the authors.
What did Gears of War due to Tom,John, and the others that made "Queers of War?"

But those parodies are IMPERSONAL. If I go and make a cruel joke against your mother, you'll feel a lot more concerned than if it were some joke about blondies.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:49:56

At 2/22/07 07:47 PM, MissAllanPoe wrote: Yeah cause GOD FORBID I stand up for someone you may not like. Get over it.

That isn't the case here.
He doesn't dislike Wade, but in fact dislikes YOU for being such a kiss ass.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:50:13

At 2/22/07 07:40 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We do enforce those rules, but only if the user being insulted contacts us and requests the entry insulting them be removed.

There are many Flash entries, topics, posts, etc, insulting me on Newgrounds. I let most things slide, but people have no business going after my family.

Fucking wow. Can you seriously get over it? Deletion of an account over a joke. Low Wade, low.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:50:14

Sorry you guys aren't old enough or mature enough to understand what it's like to be married and want to defend your wife. So I'm a bad person for trying to defend and protect my wife from a bunch of idiot faggot kids who feel the need to call her horrible names? What the say on Newgrounds is tame compared to what they really say off the site on their forums, etc.

Yes, it was a mistake to post my wedding pics on the site. It is a shame I can't share some of my personal life with the Newgrounds community without some idiots being down right hateful.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:51:01

You see, making fun of *retards* or 9/11 is different. A personal attack is much different than generally laughing at a whole group of people. For instance, what if you knew someone who was killed in 9/11? Would you make fun of them? Just because they were innocently killed by blatant maliciousness? No. You probobly wouldn't say anything about it at all. What if your little brother was born retarded? Would you still love him? Of course. Would you make fun of him? No. You would probobly defend him.

Now, before I continue, I would like to say that from that one picture, it does not appear that Wade's wife is particularly obese. You really can't see anything but her face. And frankly, I don't care what she looks like. Whatever.

I'm not kissing ass. Bear with me here.

Making fun of fat people. Dislike of fat people. Just like making fun of the mentally impaired, in that many many people do it. Well how about this situation, to bring us closer to home: What if your best friend was overweight? Would you make fun of him/her? No, of course not. What if your friends started making fun of him/her? Personally, I would be fucking pissed. I stand up for my friends, even if they have flaws.

You can't really compare making fun of a single person to making fun of a faceless group of people, untargeted, not insulting one person. But this (if it is a reason) is not the only reason that it should have been deleted. This submission was mass-reviewed. The SS may not have intended to win RCP but they definitely mass reviewed it. Just because the reviews weren't from the same person doesn't make it okay. Those reviews were requested. One of the reviews held bortner's request to review 10. There's a lot of people in the SS that had the power to get that submission RCP. You can't cheat the system; that is very much breaking the rules. It's not fair for some mediocre submission to bypass something with much more time and effort (not that there was no animation in it, just that many submissions have more) and basically steal that award. It may not seem like a big deal, I mean, hey, it's just one award, but it's a big deal to the person who would have one. It's a big deal to the person who came in second, and didn't cheat. If you had submitted something that should have one, wouldn't you be upset?

So I expect that it was a combination of these two reasons that got the submission deleted. As for the account that was deleted, it was just another one of Taylor Bortner's, right? He's got like 10 accounts, who cares? And before you say it, I don't hate the SS. Mean things kind of piss me off. Like making fun of someone with no good reason. Or stealing an award from someone who deserved it.

The SS just made sort of a mistake. From what I've seen them post on this matter, they didn't really mean to get RCP. So whatever, life goes on.

x

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:51:27

At 2/22/07 07:47 PM, MissAllanPoe wrote:
Tell MissPoe to stop following you around and taking every chance to blow on your beef kazoo. We get it, she wants to be a mod, but it gets annoying seeing her attached to your groin.
Yeah cause GOD FORBID I stand up for someone you may not like. Get over it.

See, you're trying to use an isolated incident to justify your obession with wade's cock.
Meanwhile, my post is referring to how you drift towards topics involving wade or his brother as a moth goes towards the light. Every chance you get you make a post in response to them, most often a blatant ass kissing. And for someone who observes life as I do, seeing your tired charade as you attempt to get the notice and affection of the powers at be is very overdone and annoying.

so plz, get off his nutz.

Everything is everything

BBS Signature

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:51:30

At 2/22/07 07:33 PM, WadeFulp wrote:

So these rules protect everyone on Newgrounds except ME? That's bull shit. There is no need to personally attack my family, or any other user's family, etc.

Go wade Go wade

wooooooooooooo

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:51:37

Yeah, the family of the people who died on 9/11 don't care about their lost family members. I bet users with mental handicaps completely enjoy being made fun of like its nothing.
Wade and his relatives are the ONLY ones who rules should apply.

Response to Moderation, 9/11, and Wade's Wife 2007-02-22 19:51:55

At 2/22/07 07:50 PM, WadeFulp wrote: It is a shame I can't share some of my personal life with the Newgrounds community without some idiots being down right hateful.

If my personal life involved having sex with whales, then i'd sure as hell expect some insults if i told the internet about it.

Click here and we'll become good friends.

BBS Signature