00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hopper0723 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,521,638 Views | 29,936 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-29 23:01:18

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

The reports & rumors on Lita leaving World Wrestling Entertainment are indeed true as she plans on ending her seven-year relationship with the company by the end of November. She doesn't plan on renewing her contract, which is set to expire by the end of next month. Lita will be finishing things up by Survivor Series, give or take a week in either direction.

Lita is leaving to pursue a career in local acting in Atlanta. She has a few plays and and potential independent film roles & leads lined up. Most likely, she'll end up doing local theatre in Atlanta. Regarding her future in wrestling, WWE believes that she'll wind up in TNA at some point due to the schedule.

Guess she won't be getting the belt again in the tournament.

Besides sabu and CM, who else should be in there with big show and rvd?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-29 23:03:01

At 10/29/06 11:01 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:
Besides sabu and CM, who else should be in there with big show and rvd?

I'm not sure. I'm just assuming that those two will be involved, unless they decide to let the Knox-Punk feud go until the PPV. I'm sure that Sabu will be there just because he's not really doing anything.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 00:26:27

To me, I say still give Rob the friggin belt, as an overcome the odds thing. Rob fucked up, but Randy Orton has fucked up just as badly and is still a focal point of shows, I say give Rob the belt and make some money with him, I think he learned his lesson.

That said, I think this is a pretty stupid idea. ECW has a limited roster right now, and they were going to have enough of a problem booking and selling a PPV with the limited talent roster they've been able to get over with only an hour of TV every tuesday night. So I wonder how the fuck you get enough people for the chamber, and then book the rest of the show. Either way, I think it's time they start calling up former ECW performers for a one night payday (Foley, Funk, Tajiri, and Tanaka immediately spring to mind).

I think the best way to do the chamber is probably to call in some folks that can just hold places and have obviously no chance of winning, we know it'll be Big Show and Van Dam, also Sabu. I think if they don't go forward with the feud (and the matches certainly seem to suggest they shouldn't) round it out with Holly and Test, and then throw in Stevie or CW Anderson, and you've got a chamber match.

Then you have to make up for the one match or so that's gone from the undercard. I think the smart way to book this PPV is do fewer matches, but make them longer. If I had to a fantasy card, here's how I book it, purely me here:

FBI vs. Basham Security

Strike vs. Sandman Extreme Rules, maybe Falls Count Anywhere also so Striker can't run off, yeah, the more I think about that, the better it sounds. Falls Count Anywhere.

Tommy Dreamer vs. Kevin Thorn

CM Punk vs. Mike Knox

Balls Mahoney vs. CW Anderson

Elimination Chamber match ECW World title, Big Show vs. RVD vs. Test vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Sabu vs. Stevie Richards

I think that's the best card to use, because if you sub out Holly and Test for a couple more guys that are either portrayed as jobbers, or you import folks in for it, it just creates more of a situation where you go "oh, there's absolutely no chance like half this field can win" with Holly and Test, we can know they won't win, but they will at least come off like they might win. I also think though WWE should absolutely try and see if Terry Funk, Mic Foley, Tajiri and Tanaka would come in and work the show. There's no reason in my mind to abandon the history of the company, especially if you can bring someone in who can have a good match and easily get over with the crowd.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 01:37:40

LordKooler's Friday Night SmackDown! review
1.Batista/Paul Heyman segment
Smackdown starts off with Batista talking about winning the World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania 21. Then Paul Heyman and his security force (Doug Basham & Derek Neikirk) come out to confront Batista. The reason why Derek Niekirk is in Danny Basham's place as Heyman's security force is because Danny Basham recently suffered a tricep injury. He'll be out till April 2007. Even though they're Paul Heyman's personal enforcers now, I still think that the Bashams are useless. They should'ive been fired a long time ago back when Doug & Danny were doing nothing as singles wrestlers on RAW & Smackdown. Paul Heyman explains that the main event tonight is huge and says that Dave isn't a champion. Heyman then puts over Batista as champion and says that Teddy Long is holding him back and wants Batista to come to ECW. Batista in ECW? You gotta be fucking kidding me. The last time Batista was in ECW, He wrestled Big Show in a match that the crowd in the Hammerstein Ballroom completely shit on. Dave seems interested so he wants to think it over. But then Batista gives Heyman the thumbs down and the security force attack. Batista kicks both their asses.
2.William Regal & Dave Taylor vs Lashley & Tatanka
Dave Taylor recently suffered a knee injury and will be out till either February, March, or April of 2007. After Regal pinned Tatanka by using the ropes, Tatanka gets pissed off and attacks the referee and Lashley. Looks like Tanaka finally turned heel.
3.Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms
Why did they add the "GREGORY HELMS" soundbite at the beginning of Helms' theme? It makes it sound like that someone just picked him in Mortal Kombat. And why is Matt Hardy still getting buried while Jeff Hardy is already Intercontinental Champion on RAW? It's like WWE thinks that Matt Hardy is the Marty Jannetty of the Hardy Boyz. WWE should make Matt Hardy cost Jeff the Intercontinental Championship at Cyber Sunday. It would be a great way to turn him heel. The Helms/Hardy feud is already getting stale. They should turn Jamie Noble face and make him feud with Gregory Helms over the Cruiserweight Championship. Helms won at the end.
4.Kane vs Ken Kennedy
Kennedy won the match when MVP interfered. Ken Kennedy & MVP will face Kane & Undertaker next week.
5.Chavo Guerrero promo
Chavo Guerrero talks about the I Quit match he had with Rey Mysterio last week. Then Chris Benoit comes out and Chavo & Vickie leave the ring. They're still continuing the Eddiesploitation storyline? What's next? Is Dean Malenko gonna get involved in this crap?
6.Trick or Treat Diva Battle Royal
That annoying asshole The Miz is the special referee in this match. Imagine what it would be like if the Miz were to face Samoa Joe. Miz would automatically get the "Joe's Gonna Kill You!" chant. Joe killing Miz would really make my day. Kristal won the Battle Royal when Miz pulls Layla off the apron. After the match, The Boogeyman returns and Miz runs away while Boogeyman puts worms in Kristal's mouth.
7.Big Show & King Booker w/Queen Sharmell vs John Cena & Batista
John Cena & Batista won at the end when Batista used the Batista Bomb on King Booker.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 07:33:21

At 10/29/06 11:01 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:
Lita is leaving to pursue a career in local acting in Atlanta. She has a few plays and and potential independent film roles & leads lined up. Most likely, she'll end up doing local theatre in Atlanta. Regarding her future in wrestling, WWE believes that she'll wind up in TNA at some point due to the schedule.

Hmm I wonder if she will actually wrestle while there. If she does then I will have a good reason to start watching TNA.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 07:47:55

At 10/28/06 11:04 AM, pepeatumi wrote: OH snap! Thanks a lot man!

no worries.

At 10/28/06 01:50 PM, Redface wrote: Sweet New Sig, Madknt. You'll have to make me one some day.

i made your last sig.. the x-division one..

At 10/28/06 09:18 PM, Assi9 wrote: HEY, lookie who hath returneth! Whazzap?

..not much..
although, i never really left.
i keep up with this thread just dont feel the need to post often.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 10:04:05

I don usuallypost ECW spoilers, but... I just felt the need to post this.

Daivari, with Great Khali, defeated Shannon Moore.

I actually don't mind Daivari, because he's actually pretty good in the ring (when given an opportunity) but Khali in ECW? WHAT THE FUCK?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 10:15:20

What are your views on the return of bod im excited :D

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 10:21:21

At 10/30/06 10:15 AM, SirSalt wrote: What are your views on the return of bod im excited :D

I'm ok with it.. I just feel it will be like the DX reunion, the nostalgia factor will drive the fans wild, but I just hope that they don't shove the BOD reunion down our throats.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 10:30:57

At 10/30/06 10:04 AM, pepeatumi wrote: I don usuallypost ECW spoilers, but... I just felt the need to post this.

Daivari, with Great Khali, defeated Shannon Moore.

I actually don't mind Daivari, because he's actually pretty good in the ring (when given an opportunity) but Khali in ECW? WHAT THE FUCK?

That's fucked up in general. Why can't they just get rid of the great khali idea? What the fuck man!?

Stupid khali....

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 16:27:59

To all my respective fans in WWE/ECW,

The letter you are about to read is not from WWE, nor from my agent, but from me- Kurt Angle…to my all fans.

This is my personal 'Thank You' straight from my heart, to all my fans for being here with me and providing me with the most honorable privilege to perform and entertain for you. Thank you for tuning into your TVs weekly, for visiting me at hundreds of house show chanting 'You Suck' (I love that phrase), to every single good, bad or indifferent e-mail I've received over the past 6 years and continue to receive daily.

Thank you for being there and making my life truly blessed. When I came to WWE, many fans had doubts that an Olympic Gold Medalist in Amateur Wrestling could turn and master the art of Sports Entertainment. To my humble surprise, God graciously granted me the gift to make this exciting transition in my life. Coming into the WWE, I had one goal in mind...to be the VERY BEST! Many say I am; some may say I'm not. But I want you to know with over six solid years of non-stop wrestling action under my belt from all the shows to the world tours...I treated every single match as if it were my last!

I've never known a time in my life from training, competition or entertainment that I have not tried to give over 100%. I honestly do not know of any other way to wrestle or perform, and I have always wanted to give YOU, the fans, what I would expect to see. From the entertainment standpoint, (good guy or bad guy), it's been truly exciting, but I know in my heart that I have not reached my peak. Critics have compared me to very honorable wrestlers like Rick (sic) Flair, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker, all of whom I value and truly respect. But there is one BIG difference between us. I am by far the most aggressive and intense athlete of all on the mat. When I step into the ring, I treat it as real, it feels real and then I play it like a real shoot fight.

As an amateur wrestler for 23 years and a pro for 6, unfortunately over the past 4 years I have suffered many injuries. I broke my neck twice and had two major neck surgeries. I've fractured my ribs, hip, tailbone, fingers and toes while also tearing almost every major muscle at least one time or another. Injuries have always been a natural part of the business and my life, but where I have failed is not taking the time off to recover. When I'm off the mental stress, sitting back becomes worse than the physical pain. Something tells my inner soul to go back regardless of the condition. The funny thing is, this obsession is what the industry loves, but this obsession can also be my destruction.

Week after week, day after day, 250 days a year on the road can be a living hell for anyone, especially when you're in daily pain for months on end. It was at home when I began to realize how severe the problems were- when a simple task like taking out the garbage is like a full workout and I needed Motrin in order to get up and do it.

It's time to rest! After 6 long years, I looked into my wife's eyes and finally saw that she, too, was severely stressed and worn out due to my livelihood that she had to endure. My 3-year old daughter Kyra basically became my nurse, thinking she had to put ice packs or heating pads on my neck, back and legs because she could see the pain her daddy was in.

At this point, something happened that made me realize that wrestling wasn't the most important thing in my life. I sat down with my wife Karen, who had tears in her eyes. I could see in her face how concerned she was for me. She said, "I love you. I didn't marry you because you were a WWE Superstar. I married you before you ever joined them. Kurt, I'm so worried that if you continue going at this pace, something bad is really going to happen and I don't want Kyra and Kody (our unborn son) to grow up without their father."

I did take this all to heart, but then, as usual, a couple of days later, I went back on the road, wanting to electrify my new ECW fans.

My last event was at the Westchester Arena in White Plains, New York. The show was sold out. The main event was me against RVD. I had a great match against RVD as the fans were cheering for both of us. The more we wrestled (Rob and I wrestle more of a realistic shoot style), the more I wanted to give them. Ten minutes into the match, I severely pulled my groin. Most wrestlers would have quit right on the spot. But the fans were chanting louder and louder "THIS MATCH RULES!" continuously, so I kept going. Compensating for my groin injury, I pulled my lower abdominal muscle off my pelvic bone. Now, I was in trouble, but I looked up at the fans and they were screaming louder than ever.

So Rob and I started into our finish, false finish after false finish, back and forth. But the one thing the fans noticed is that I was doing half of the match on one leg. That made it feel even more real for the fans. I can only thank God and the fans for keeping me going, as I was in so much pain. And at the end of the match, I had the opportunity to beat RVD. I set him up for the Angle Slam and Rob countered with a flying DDT. My hamstring blew out. The fans cheered and I could not move in the ring. As the agonizing pain grew greater, I could only look around. Every fan was on their feet giving me a standing ovation. And this was at a house show, not a PPV. My only regret was that I could not stand up and thank them all for it.

To the ones who love me, the ones who hated me and even the ones who loved to hate me- You were and are my inspiration. God was and is my strength and so is my family•my Mom, sister and brothers, my father (God rest his soul), my Manager Dave Hawk and most especially, my wife Karen, who went through hell during my career. She has never given up on me.

Fans, thank you all for the memories. It was quite a ride. I would not trade any of it for the world. As I sit here a bit teary eyed, I do want all of you to know, I will be fine. I will finally get to spend some real quality time with my family… time that is much, much overdue. My plan and goal is to become stronger mentally, physically and spiritually. I, Kurt Angle, will be back! That's a promise. And that's DAMN TRUE!

Vince, if you happen to read this, I want to again say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are a great man!

When we get together, the next cup of coffee is on me. ; )

God Bless,

Kurt Angle

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 16:34:46

The letter I posted above is obviously quite long, but I figured its worth reading just because it seems to be more honest and more realistic than all the other stories that have been reported.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 17:04:33

have you all read my reveiw on the last page? what'd you think.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 17:19:03

At 10/30/06 05:04 PM, Redface wrote: have you all read my reveiw on the last page? what'd you think.

Twas a good review. It's not like I really needed convincing to buy the game, but it definately puts my mind at ease hearing that it's good.
I can't wait to get it though, these games fill up the start of an otherwise shitty season rather nicely until Christmas.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 17:20:20

At 10/30/06 05:04 PM, Redface wrote: have you all read my reveiw on the last page? what'd you think.

It was good, granted I was planning on getting the game anyways, but it helped to erase what little doubt I had in my mind.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 17:21:02

I have some WWE news.

- Flash Funk (2 Cold Scorpio) is set to work Smackdown's tour of Spain in December.

- Afa Anoai Jr., son of Wild Samoan Afa, has signed a WWE deal after being evaluated in Deep South Wrestling for a week.

- Elijah Burke, Sylvester Terkay, Daivari and The Great Khali are all being moved to ECW.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 17:29:28

At 10/30/06 05:21 PM, LordKooler wrote: - Elijah Burke, Sylvester Terkay, Daivari and The Great Khali are all being moved to ECW.

Not too assed about Khali, but it should be awesome to see Terkay and Burke on E-C-Dub

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 17:33:22

At 10/30/06 05:20 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
It was good, granted I was planning on getting the game anyways, but it helped to erase what little doubt I had in my mind.

Sorry for the double post, but I should've mentioned that my reveiw was based on the Xbox360 version. regardless, the PS2 version should be equally as good.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 17:37:19

At 10/30/06 05:21 PM, LordKooler wrote: Elijah Burke and Sylvester Terkay.

I like this idea. They would both be suited to a hardcore atmosphere, and they are quite solid. One thing I don't like is the theft of even more of SD! talent. These are two of the reasons why I watch Smackdown. Now I guess I'll have to fall back on the thrilling Tatanka losing streak, and the multiple gripping Eddie angles that 'Creative' have been shitting out.

Daivari and The Great Khali.

Why?! The only reason I can see for this is to balance out the addition of Terkay and Burke. Smackdown lose two good wrestlers, but also lose that piece of crap Khali.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 17:43:57

At 10/30/06 05:21 PM, LordKooler wrote:
- Elijah Burke, Sylvester Terkay, Daivari and The Great Khali are all being moved to ECW.

Burke is good, Terkay is bleh! Daivari is good (again, if given the chance) and Khali... He could have some use in ECW... Really! Just use him the same way as 911 was used in the old ECW, have him come out and chokeslam people if they're boring people to death. Khali would actually get some cheers, and he wouldn't have to wrestle.

But still, so many superstars, for a one-hour show?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-30 23:59:03

I think the moves are because they'll have holes for the PPV, and they've failed to establish guys like Dupree with the fans.

Burke and Daivari are good. Khali should just be fired, Terkay I haven't seen enough to judge, so we'll see. Khali needs to be the Diesel to Davari's Shawn Michaels, leave the big man on the outside to interfere for his buddy. He's limited as fuck, but could be useful as a monster who does one or two big moves.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-31 10:45:22

kinda like that 911 guy?

while on the subject of ECW:

WWE has confirmed that ECW house shows will be discontinued as of December, with the brand instead touring with Smackdown. The feeling is that they sent ECW out on the road before they were ready for house shows, so now they are taking a step back. WWE had a greatly reduced budget for marketing ECW events (possibly as low as $500 per show) which is probably why they had a hard time getting word out about the shows.

thats a bit on the dumb side if house shows are doing reaslonably well, the real problem is why is wwe not advertising enough? Their buisness revolves around people watching their product for crying out loud.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-31 15:57:42

At 10/31/06 10:45 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: kinda like that 911 guy?

Yeah, but as a heel instead of a face.

while on the subject of ECW:

WWE has confirmed that ECW house shows will be discontinued as of December, with the brand instead touring with Smackdown. The feeling is that they sent ECW out on the road before they were ready for house shows, so now they are taking a step back. WWE had a greatly reduced budget for marketing ECW events (possibly as low as $500 per show) which is probably why they had a hard time getting word out about the shows.

thats a bit on the dumb side if house shows are doing reaslonably well, the real problem is why is wwe not advertising enough? Their buisness revolves around people watching their product for crying out loud.

Bullshit. That is such a fucking spin job. WWE was running way too many big venues, and in areas where ECW's name wouldn't draw. Once WWE abandoned the idea of this being a boutique, niche project that would give them the old ECW audience and make some money, and it went to being a third brand, management went stupid. When they book this product into a 1,000 seat or so arena, good job, they can easily draw that, especially if it's in a market where ECW was known. But then they've got shows where they're booked into like 10,000 or so seat arenas, they can't draw that for a house show!!! Even the other two brands have problems with that. I've also thought not having their own tapings, while great as a cost cutting measure, certainly hurt it's ability to find an audience, and get over early on. It's all about management's mistakes, but of course, management never fucks up, so it must just be that ECW can't draw correctly, so they need to retool it.

I really want they're to always be an ECW product, but more and more, it looks like this is just going to become a WWE show, and any resemblance between it, and what ECW really was, is a dirty dirty shame.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-31 17:00:41

At 10/31/06 03:57 PM, aviewaskewed wrote:

I really want they're to always be an ECW product, but more and more, it looks like this is just going to become a WWE show, and any resemblance between it, and what ECW really was, is a dirty dirty shame.

I think the biggest mistake that the WWE did was call it ECW. They could have called it something else and made it into an alternative to Raw and Smackdown. But with the ECW name comes great expectations that this brand can't surpass.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-31 17:54:43

At 10/31/06 05:00 PM, pepeatumi wrote: I think the biggest mistake that the WWE did was call it ECW. They could have called it something else and made it into an alternative to Raw and Smackdown. But with the ECW name comes great expectations that this brand can't surpass.

No, the mistake was to create an ECW brand (and that's what we're talking about here. They weren't intent on creating a third brand and saying "oh, hey, let's call it ECW!!" the intent was to remake ECW, and then the third brandness and everything else came after that initial decision) and then not letting it be ECW, they were doing really good at first in letting this be an alternative product, and come off like a seperate company. But then Kevin Dunn and the other lackeys I'm sure got in Vince's ear and said they just shouldn't be doing that, Dunn has never been a proponent of ECW, so why anybody is listening to his opinions about the product up there is beyond me. You've got people who think the only way to have this be successful is making it like the other already established brands, and that to me is just poor thinking. If RAW is the highest rated thing you have, and everything begins to decline after that, why would you think people would want another hour of the same type of programming, but with different names involved? The ECW brand is best served by being the sort of show that would attract a fan who watches TNA, or ROH, someone who wants an alternative to the regular WWE shows, but there's obviously no interest in doing that for the long haul at Titan Towers these days.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-31 18:55:47

Due to unforseen circumstances (D-lucks got swamp'd with homework, and I was playing video games and studying my lines, so I didn't watch at all) there will be no RAW recap.

In the Future, D-lucks and I will work together to stop this from happening.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-31 22:32:43

Uhh? Did I really just see Colt Cabana dressed as a fairy?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-31 22:43:46

At 10/31/06 10:32 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Uhh? Did I really just see Colt Cabana dressed as a fairy?

I'm scured...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-10-31 23:51:36

A new match has been anounced for Cyber Sunday. It will be Viscera & Charlie Haas vs. The Highlanders vs. Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs. Cryme Tyme. The vote is to decide the type of match, the choices are Fatal Four Way, Tag Team Turmoil or Texas Tornado. I thing the Tornado match will be the most interesting, but a con is there might be to much action to cover.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-11-01 00:12:51

My Cyber Sunday final Votes

Champion of Champions- Ecw World title
DX vs Edge and rko- Eric Bischoff
IC match- Shelton Benjamin
Ric Flair partner- Dusty Rhodes
Umaga vs- Chris Benoit
Womens Championship- No DQ
4tag team match- Tag team turmoil

What the mass will vote
WWE Championship- After Cena I am no limit solider speech and being the top babyface the womena and children along with the mass wwill vote for Cena, because the title isnt going to change places
Coach- they see Bischoff and vince has favoring DX to lose which they supprt so Coach wouldnt be a problem for Dx
Carlito- Top midcard face wrestler.
Roddy Pipper- just an assumption here, Rhode is better on the mic and Pipper has be back in action more than Sarge.
Benoit- They already seen Kane vs Ugma enough times, most are wwe fans so they wont vote for sandman which leaves Benoit.
Diva lumberjack- Obviiously not submission to boring with a womens match, but a lumberjack so they theres more divas to fap at.
Fatal 4 way- just a guess here it this sounds the coolest to the mass.

Winners
Whoever gets the most votes for Champion of champions triple threat.
DX
Spirit Squad
Jeff Hardy or Carlito if present
Umaga
Mickie James obviously
Cryme Tyme

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature