00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

axehandle-stain just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,535,870 Views | 29,941 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 21:57:48

Mcmahonism,ftw?

He thinks if it will work for Family Guy and South Park it will work for WWE well he's wrong (but it is kinda silly/funny =P)

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 22:15:47

Damn, I sure as hell wasn't expecting Charlie Haas to go against Shelton, which was a great match. The last good match I saw him in was a tag iron man match with Hardcore Holly against MNM for the titles which they came close to winning, though time ran out. I haven't seen Holly at all, I don't belive he's been released though....So now RVD has a chance at the intercontinental, and WWE, though I doudt he has what it takes to hold both at once like HBK or HHH.

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..

I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 22:23:45

ugh, they are taking this religion thing way too far. At least it was funny and/or gratifying to see him get repelled from the ring.

Damn Jamal's finisher sucks...

I liked the striker/carlito bit. I had some good laughs at it.

ha ha! Check out the main event! I called it last week, now watch edge get the pin.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 22:27:11

At 4/17/06 10:23 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: ugh, they are taking this religion thing way too far. At least it was funny and/or gratifying to see him get repelled from the ring.

Damn Jamal's finisher sucks...

I liked the striker/carlito bit. I had some good laughs at it.

ha ha! Check out the main event! I called it last week, now watch edge get the pin.

1. Yeah just because Michaels is really religous.
2. Who is Jamal?
3.Hahaha that was funny,

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 22:33:22

At 4/17/06 10:27 PM, Champigne wrote: 2. Who is Jamal?

Jamal was Umaga's stage name a few years back when he was tagging with Rosey.

Striker: I have an analogy for you.
Carlito: An anal what?

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 22:36:27

At 4/17/06 10:33 PM, boloneyman wrote:
At 4/17/06 10:27 PM, Champigne wrote: 2. Who is Jamal?
Jamal was Umaga's stage name a few years back when he was tagging with Rosey.

Striker: I have an analogy for you.
Carlito: An anal what?

I kind of figured who that was, yeah a freaking taped thumb to the neck WTF? Can I actually see some sort of finisher that involves wrestling at all?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 22:44:50

I have trouble remembering how to spell Umaga... easier to spell jamal.

again that trish/james thing is still leaving me with a "WTF" kind of feeling.

Figures, now that Edge has brought it up he won't get the pin tonight. Oh well, guess you can't predict them all if that happens.

I am hating spirit squad so much right now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 22:52:09

At 4/17/06 10:44 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:
I am hating spirit squad so much right now.

Same here. They're great wrestlers, but when you start dragging your ass across the ring, thats where I start to lose respect for people.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 23:07:21

heh i got it right after all. HHH looked like he was about to win it too.

kind of a so-so Raw. There were some good moments, while others made me want to leave the room.. like how raw started for example.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 23:11:44

At 4/17/06 10:27 PM, Champigne wrote:
I kind of figured who that was, yeah a freaking taped thumb to the neck WTF? Can I actually see some sort of finisher that involves wrestling at all?

Yeah, watch TNA.

And much to the contrary of everyone else in this club, I loved watching the Spirit Squad beat down RVD for a little while followed by the world's greatest leg drop. I may be the only one here who supports the Spirit Squad but it could be worse. I could be a John Cena fanatic.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 23:14:06

ok seriously, spirit squad is gone far enough...like first tag team champ...then money in the bank???!!!

WTF!@

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 23:16:51

At 4/17/06 11:14 PM, Xer0_Tolerance wrote: ok seriously, spirit squad is gone far enough...like first tag team champ...then money in the bank???!!!

What are you talking about? They have nothing to do with Money in the Bank. The Spirit Squad winning that match simply made the Shelton-RVD match at Backlash a winner takes all match. So whoever wins the match will get the Intercontinental Title and the MITB opportunity. Spirit Squad do not own the MITB...lol... although it would be sweet.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 23:20:07

Well, the outcome to the RVD v. Spirit Squad match gives his match as Backlash a lot of tension, now. I was hoping that match would last at least longer than it turned out to be. They had something pretty cool going for a while, there.

And... so, this God thing. Is this something that we're, like, supposed to take seriously?

I mean, it's God.

And he made parts of the ring shoot sparks.

Other than this ridiculous God stuff, RAW was pretty interesting. The women's feud ("I think both of you bitches are crazy!"), Carlito's segment ("Anal what?"), Big Show chokeslamming Kane, and stuff like that. Also Edge winning the main event.

So-so on wrestling, but good story development, I think (not including The Almighty's part).

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 23:21:22

ahh nvm then lol,...my mistake... neways who do you think will take it all? =P

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-17 23:48:39

As of right now, these are gonna be my predictions for Backlash:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs. Edge vs. Triple H.

Intercontinental Champion/Money In The Bank
Shelton Benjamin vs. Rob Van Dam.
I'm predicting a run-in by Chavo Guerrero to cost Shelton Benjamin.

WWE Women's Champion
Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus.
In the battle of the psychos, Trish regains the Woman's Title.

Vince & Shane McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels & God.
Some how, some way, Shawn Michaels pulls out the win.

Carlito vs. Chris Masters.
Tough decision. I see Masters getting the win via The Masterlock.

Kane vs. Big Show.
Another tough decision. I'm going with Big Show, then Kane can go off for awhile and promote his movie.

That's 6 matches. I figure there will be at least a couple more added. Probably having the Spirit Squad defending the Tag Titles and some other singles match.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 00:12:32

At Backlash I would like to see Cena setting up HHH for the FU and then getting speared by Edge. That would be a great highlight.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 03:03:43

religion and politics are two subjects I don't like dealt with in wrestling...since promoters have proven for years they can't do anything serious with either one...I'm glad some fans finally stood up and tried to send Vince the message that his schtick simply isn't working, he's not being edgy, he's being boring and offensive.

Anyone else suddenly afraid that maybe the reason they put RVD's money in the bank up is because they plan to hand the briefcase to Benjamin? I mean...they wouldn't do that, would they? I mean...they've never baited and switched us like this befo...oh wait...yes they have (*cough* Mysterio *cough*)

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 08:40:18

At 4/18/06 03:03 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Anyone else suddenly afraid that maybe the reason they put RVD's money in the bank up is because they plan to hand the briefcase to Benjamin? I mean...they wouldn't do that, would they? I mean...they've never baited and switched us like this befo...oh wait...yes they have (*cough* Mysterio *cough*)

Vince won't do that. RVD being in the main event of the ECW PPV is good for business. I think RVD will keep his title shot and win the IC title only to lose it in a short while.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 09:35:48

At 4/17/06 09:08 PM, SlashFirestorm wrote:
sighs:
I can't believe Vince actually CONTINUING the whole religion thing, instead of dropping it. The crowd actually began chanting "boring"...that's a hint, Vince.

Agreed. It is getting really stupid. It was kind of funny the first time... but now? Blech.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 10:06:09

I know this will probably piss everyone off but it won't be the first time that I'm alone in my opinions. I honestly hope that Benjamin does beat RVD. I think Shelton deserves it, he's 2 time Intercontinental and 2 time tag team champ. I think it's time for him to get a push. I don't have anything against RVD but I just hope that Benjamin gets his shot to move up to main event status soon as well.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 10:53:12

I see RVD taking it all, then Chavo getting involved. I'd say that with RVD and Rey's previous friendship and Chavo and Rey's closeness, combined with the crazed heel turn of Chavo (might happen?), they could find some way to link RVD and Chavo, push Chavo to IC level, and maybe even piss even more on Eddie's legacy, who knows?

Regarding the whole God storyline thing... You guys say that Vince is self centred, and only cares about making money, but I;d have to toally disagree with you there...
I think that Vince is absolutely, 100%, insane. His recent decisions aren't remniscent of a money hungry billionaire, they stink of insanity. I think Vince is lacking the mental ability to run his company efficiently.
The God storyline is, most likely, going to be really un-fucking-entertaining to most non-religious people, they don't want to hear about God, and offensive to most Christian people. I don't see one type of person who could possibly be entertained by this storyline, unless Vince's new target audience is Satanists.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 11:09:16

One thing from Raw we all seem to have neglected to talk about is the return of Charlie Hass and his match with Benjamin. I think that was the best match of the night.

I sure hope they don't screw RVD over like that. Though if he has the IC title by the time ONS rolls around that makes me doubt him getting the wwe title.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 15:06:02

At 4/18/06 11:09 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: One thing from Raw we all seem to have neglected to talk about is the return of Charlie Hass and his match with Benjamin. I think that was the best match of the night.

Plus Haas got a win over a champion, and I still think there's money in those two feuding (and maybe reuniting into some sort of Impact Players like duo?) after Shelton is done with RVD. My hope is that RVD wins the IC belt, holds it for a bit, then drops it in time for ONS.

I sure hope they don't screw RVD over like that. Though if he has the IC title by the time ONS rolls around that makes me doubt him getting the wwe title.

Yeah, that's my fear as well, that they'll put the IC belt on him yet again, as consolation for putting him into a main event title match, and having him lose it. But I think Vince may be willing to hand RVD the belt...but like Jericho, Benoit, Guerrero, and now Mysterio, he won't use him properly as champ, and force his title reign to fail.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 17:00:57

Charlie Haas-Benjamin match was good but the only knock on Haas is his lack of mic skills. As for RVD he's one of those guys that has patiently waited for his title run and I really believe VInce won't screw it up until after he wins the belt. One of two things will happen either RVD wins the IC title and drops it before ONS oor Benjamin wins the MITB contract and RVD regains it before ONS.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 18:10:43

Hey guys, I need some help from you all please. I am looking for a sound byte like a wav or mp3 of a "Holy Shit" chant. I figure this club is a good place to ask, thanks.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 18:27:09

At 4/17/06 11:11 PM, TheNewAgeOutlaw wrote:
At 4/17/06 10:27 PM, Champigne wrote:
Yeah, watch TNA.

And much to the contrary of everyone else in this club, I loved watching the Spirit Squad beat down RVD for a little while followed by the world's greatest leg drop. I may be the only one here who supports the Spirit Squad but it could be worse. I could be a John Cena fanatic.

I do. That Island Driver to Daniels was awesome.

But the squad is really annoying and obnoxious, but how the fuck do you get a 5 on 1 match. RVD is great I wouldn't mindseeing Edge get beat up by them.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 19:26:02

At 4/18/06 12:12 AM, boloneyman wrote: At Backlash I would like to see Cena setting up HHH for the FU and then getting speared by Edge. That would be a great highlight.

Same here, well anything that gets Edge to win the gold. Edge deserves it most of all out of the three.

Top 50 Reviewers

Top 200 Medal Points

Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 22:27:01

At 4/18/06 06:10 PM, Zenxin wrote: Hey guys, I need some help from you all please. I am looking for a sound byte like a wav or mp3 of a "Holy Shit" chant. I figure this club is a good place to ask, thanks.

Sorry dude, I looked everywhere for this and couldn't find one. I did however, find a "holy shit" sound byte that wasn't a crowd screaming it but it's hilarious nonetheless. http://www.fortuneci..iday/22/holyshit.wav

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-18 22:29:00

Sorry, wrong link. It's the 6th one down on this page.
http://www.fortuneci..day/22/expletiv.html

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2006-04-19 00:09:44

I looked but couldn't find any "holy Shit" chants. sorry.

I think fans have been screaming for a RVD title run since he got into the company. He's been in quite a few main event title matches but always ended up getting overshadowed by one thing or another. So if he can get the wwe title I'll be happy. I just hope it will be a decent length run.

BBS Signature