00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

thelan8 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

399,002 Views | 14,720 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 14:51:40

At 7/20/03 02:49 PM, XVII wrote: Shameless self promotion

Ahhhhh someone must've left the screen door open how'd a monkey get in here?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 14:52:39

Man, this place is always dead now with everyone going on vacation and everything. Not only that, but General's slowing down again. Well, you know what that means. Time for me to head out and see what I can do in my real life. I need to go out and grab lunch anyways, so I'll be out for a few hours. Tell me if anything interesting happens in General. Oh, by the way, just a quick update for all you guys... format's Top 50 BBS Posters list just got updated a few hours ago. Check where you are on the list and start plotting about who you need to pass. Hehehe... See all you guys when I get back!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 15:03:27

Holy shit, I'm mere posts away from getting on the list:D
Soon I will be immorytalized on the 50 top posters list.........at least until I get passed:(

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 17:13:00

Damn, I havent gotten online all day until just now. Probably because my brother was home and he usually talks on the phone when hes home.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 19:03:47

At 7/20/03 01:48 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
Hmm... If I ever get to see your place, mind if I use your scanner? There are a few pictures I want to get up here. I don't know, it's just a suggestion. That way, people can see what I really look like... Hehehe...

Well, should that ever happen, I'll let you use anything that's readily available. One thing I won't let you use is my ancient Odyssey2 game console because I put it back in its original box.

BTW, I cheecked the Top 50 Posters thing and found that I'm only 41 posts away to knocking the_phantom_spancker off the #50 spot.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 19:26:17

At 7/20/03 07:03 PM, Painbringer wrote: BTW, I cheecked the Top 50 Posters thing and found that I'm only 41 posts away to knocking the_phantom_spancker off the #50 spot.

Hate to break it to you but I already did:P
I can't wait until he updates:D

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 19:50:22

At 7/20/03 07:26 PM, Lord_Miroku_Sama wrote:
Hate to break it to you but I already did:P
I can't wait until he updates:D

Damn. we really need some more quota busting topics. Then adain, that's what the politics forum tends to do, but I don't have strong political ideals and hate debates.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 19:57:50

Once I get on that list I'm going to cling to it for dear life:D

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 20:17:02

At 7/20/03 08:00 PM, Wolfintity wrote: u goina be like pikachu hangin onto the wall on brinstar in super smash brothers melee

Well that one kinda came out of nowhere.
But you're just jealous of me:P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 20:22:25

Stop talking about stats it pisses me off! The number of post dont matter, its what you put in the posts.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 20:31:23

At 7/20/03 08:22 PM, TheDeadmonkey wrote: Stop talking about stats it pisses me off! The number of post dont matter, its what you put in the posts.

You mean you think I don't put enough into my posts or what?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 20:33:04

At 7/20/03 07:57 PM, Lord_Miroku_Sama wrote: Once I get on that list I'm going to cling to it for dear life:D

im #14 =P

SCREW YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

the funny thing is he updated last night so he wont be updating for a while

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 20:40:25

At 7/20/03 07:03 PM, Painbringer wrote: BTW, I cheecked the Top 50 Posters thing and found that I'm only 41 posts away to knocking the_phantom_spancker off the #50 spot.

wat chu talkin bout painbringer?

Davari (formerly known as JmBd) has the #50 spot on the web page

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 20:40:50

At 7/20/03 08:22 PM, TheDeadmonkey wrote: Stop talking about stats it pisses me off! The number of post dont matter, its what you put in the posts.

Yeah, I have recently put S P A M into my posts, and got away with it. It's a secret that only I know.

And isn't posting what this club is about?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 20:42:07

At 7/20/03 08:31 PM, Lord_Miroku_Sama wrote: "You mean you think I don't put enough into my posts or what?"

No your posts arefine but im just sayin it doesnt matter how many posts you have.

In other news. I promised that i would ask that grl out by 7:30 2morrow night and im gettin a little nervous. If i just woulda done it 2 days ago i woulda been finenow its gunan feel kinda wierd. Ima needsome like..words of encouragement 2morrow night if i put it off 2 night. I wanna trn n go for it 2night though...wish me the balls to do it 2night...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 20:44:35

At 7/20/03 08:40 PM, -NATHAN- wrote:
Davari (formerly known as JmBd) has the #50 spot on the web page

I only checked it a few minutes ago. How often do they update that page anyway?

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 20:55:42

He may be 50th for now but I'm going crazy posting everywhere for the chance to be on there;)

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 21:08:19

At 7/20/03 08:51 PM, Wolfintity wrote:
I only checked it a few minutes ago. How often do they update that page anyway?

not very often... usually less than once a week. and it is just format that does it

itd take a wile to find out hu has however many posts like a nice long time

not really, i helped j3nnica get the stats once and it took like half an hour

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 21:12:15

At 7/20/03 09:08 PM, -NATHAN- wrote: not very often... usually less than once a week. and it is just format that does it

It's strange because he just updated this morning and he updated again because that phantom schpanker guy was #50 this morning, also I'm now on the list:D

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 21:17:10

well, i just got back from a day of being with family

my aunt's boyfriend's grandchildren were up, so i was out on the boat and shit, i have an ear infection so i couldent do anything i wanted like wakeboard or water ski, or even tube, GRRR

then we went out to eat

now i'm back, and talking to my best friend on AIM.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 21:20:51

At 7/20/03 08:44 PM, Painbringer wrote: I only checked it a few minutes ago. How often do they update that page anyway?

James should like program it with php or something to make it do it by itself like the top 50 on the portal or something...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 21:23:58

hey sry fellas. i was on vacation. i was about to puke i wanted to be on NG so bad. i took a friends laptop with me to play with. then i drove my uncles quad into town about five miles to the nearest telephone line and used my grandpas tree climbers to try and rig the laptop to the telephone line so i could get on the internet. but i couldnt figure anything out. well anyway i missed out on alot of posts so ill go see what happend in this club and post again l8er.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 21:31:45

I'm just popping back in for a bit to see what's going on and it's nice to see a lot of people are checking back on this thread. Helps make the club look bigger than it really is... Hehehe... Too bad I have to log off in just a few minutes to take care of a few things. Besides, I still need to eat dinner and I rented a few movies to watch tonight. Might as well try and attend to some business now...

To _stealth_assassin_, you know you've been accepted into the OCP, right? If not, try doing a search on your own username and you'll find all your member information. If you can't find it, just let me know using e-mail or something and I'll try and get back to you as soon as possible.

To TheDeadMonkey, I went through that whole nervous phase too, and you know what? I backed out. Now, I'm sucking it all up. Look at it this way. There's no time like the present and remember what I said last time... It's better to regret something you did rather than something you didn't do. I just wish I was as good at taking advice as I was at giving advice. Now, I'm screwed. I wish you luck though, and I have confidence in you. I can't wait to see thousands of posts from you talking about your new girlfriend. Good luck.

See you all in about two hours!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 21:36:57

At 7/20/03 09:31 PM, biteme2514 wrote: To TheDeadMonkey, I went through that whole nervous phase too, and you know what? I backed out. Now, I'm sucking it all up. Look at it this way. There's no time like the present and remember what I said last time... It's better to regret something you did rather than something you didn't do. I just wish I was as good at taking advice as I was at giving advice. Now, I'm screwed. I wish you luck though, and I have confidence in you. I can't wait to see thousands of posts from you talking about your new girlfriend. Good luck.

well ben, i figure if your friend says she wants you as just a friend, maybe she's taking the whole "you want what you cant have" thing to her advantage

i bet she is just trying to keep you, maybe she's afriend if you guys dont do to well and end up breaking up she'd lose ya..how cute...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 21:37:57

hey biteme thanx i was waiting to hear that. i changed my name for the bot crew. hope thats cool. im gonna try to figure out what you ment search my SN for info. well anyway thanx lots and ill go look for my info.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 21:41:08

At 7/20/03 09:31 PM, biteme2514 wrote: stuff other then congratulating Miroku

I congratulated you when you got onto the list and this is the thanks I get:(
*Miroku runs into closet crying then comes out ten seconds later and continues posting like a madman*

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 22:14:51

At 7/20/03 09:12 PM, Lord_Miroku_Sama wrote:
At 7/20/03 09:08 PM, -NATHAN- wrote: not very often... usually less than once a week. and it is just format that does it
It's strange because he just updated this morning and he updated again because that phantom schpanker guy was #50 this morning, also I'm now on the list:D

i think he is updating it at user requests cause he is on or something...

it would be kewl if he could clue it into the NG servers and have it update automatically

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 22:18:20

At 7/20/03 10:14 PM, -NATHAN- wrote: it would be kewl if he could clue it into the NG servers and have it update automatically

yes, that would be pretty neat, maybe even have the total list of where all users stand, i wanna see where i am now

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 23:28:15

well its pretty damn dead here and that grl im talkign about isnt on line yet and i g2g to bed sooon cuz of stupid ass sumemr school tomorrow, so i guess ill have to wait till 2morrow to ask her out. If i do it online i will post the convo for your reading pleasure to see how i work...lol

Till 2morrow G'day!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 23:41:09

well, the girl i'm talkin bout IS online, and we're talkin, we just cant figure out where we're gonna meat, or when

BBS Signature