00:00
00:00

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

304,766 Views | 14,725 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 21:27:31

Hey there.

I'm going to go finish packing, then I'm leaving tommorow morning.

Ben, keep the account safe. Get me closer to my glove. :P

Last post for the night.
Farewell OCPers!

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 21:30:37

FOLRHTPHOFPEOREIHfmproightjh.....

I didn't want to leave with an odd post count. This should fix that. :P

Bye guys.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 21:35:25

At 7/19/03 09:30 PM, TheHatter wrote: FOLRHTPHOFPEOREIHfmproightjh.....

I didn't want to leave with an odd post count. This should fix that. :P

Bye guys.

Careful , I got banned for that once......

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 21:39:07

At 7/19/03 09:35 PM, rangi wrote: Careful , I got banned for that once......

i donno, did i?

oh yeah, thanks rangi for depositing...i think you deposited, well, i wouldent care, i didn't level down so its all good

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Blag [updated: 7/9/2018] ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 21:43:27

At 7/19/03 09:30 PM, TheHatter wrote: FOLRHTPHOFPEOREIHfmproightjh.....

"Watch that shit cowboy!"
-Torus

Well, bye for now. I'm sure everyone will get their share of vacations this year.

To think that I could have been posting goodbyes for the past three years. Oh well.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 22:16:39

At 7/19/03 09:43 PM, Wolfintity wrote:
At 7/19/03 09:39 PM, MALforpresident wrote:
At 7/19/03 09:35 PM, rangi wrote: Careful , I got banned for that once......
i donno, did i?

oh yeah, thanks rangi for depositing...i think you deposited, well, i wouldent care, i didn't level down so its all good
that would relly suck if ur level did decrease

it does, every week or so that you dont deposite or something like that it goes down a point or somethin glike that, thats why tom's level has gone down alot

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! Sig pic by Peregrinus ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 22:26:03

well, it seems the topic has died, time for a randome post, hells yeah

ok, well my best friend was smart and broke it off with her dumbass boyfriend, and is being nice to me, we were going to hang out today, but i was at the hospital, and she went off to the mall figuring i'd be in lake placid all day, and i was, so i'll call her tomarrow (haha, like that would happen) and we might hang out tomarrow

i also have to figure a way to ditch going out on the boat with my dad and my aunt's boyfriend's kids for the day, i REALLY do NOT wanna go, so i figure i'd play dumb when he wakes me up and just mumble some obsenitites, rant off, and fall back to sleep...wait, i do that anyways

either way yeah

umm, hey my friend said she'd talk to me on AIM, damn women and their shopping, she's probably still at it. or at home sleeping, i tend to wear off on my friends

since she met me, she has learned how to bitch slap (she never slapped people till i told her to defend herself), found she was sleeping till way late in the afternoon, and of course, eating like me, and not gaining a pound, all i need now is to get her to drop figure skating and try a real sport like snowboarding...she snowboards, but she's not to good at it and doesn't like going to the mountain i work at

well, i'm hyped up on meds right now, took my ear medicine, then some pain releivers for the adnormal pains that came witht he side effects, along with some anti congestant cuz my doctor thinks i've developed alergies, and they may be the reason for my ear infections...

well, i also was so tired driving home yesterday i flew through a stop sign and a red light, and didn't get pulled over cuz well, i'm in the middle of fucking no where, and one was in the middle of a town

i see ben is gone again. man, just missed him, anybody else notice he didn't give out the member of the week? does that mean i dont have to give back the trophie for a few more days? yippy

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 22:30:10

well i had an "intresting" day today.

First i went 2 the sk8 park and i got in a small fist fight with my riend and this lady told us she was calling the cops and we told hher to fuck off we are friends. Then she took her kid from the park and went home.
Then we went and saw "28 Days Later" Some freaky british movie. Pretty decent movie.
Then i smoked with my friend, checked up on our marijuana plant and we found that it was gone!! Ahh!!! We gotta find out who dunnit. i saw it was mr.bananna in the dining room with a revolver. But thats just me.
Then i found 4 cigars just laying there beggin to be taken by me.

Now im home and online..wat is up???

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 22:32:50

At 7/19/03 10:26 PM, MALforpresident wrote: "else notice he didn't give out the member of the week? does that mean i dont have to give back the trophie for a few more days? yippy"

It doesnt get picked till 2morrow night.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 22:51:53

At 7/19/03 10:32 PM, TheDeadMonkey wrote:
At 7/19/03 10:26 PM, MALforpresident wrote: "else notice he didn't give out the member of the week? does that mean i dont have to give back the trophie for a few more days? yippy"
It doesnt get picked till 2morrow night.

oh, well i've been gone all week, i was at camp learnin' how to be a counciler

i forget what page i last posted to catch up, so you people will have to deal with my idiocy, muahahaha

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 22:56:47

At 7/19/03 10:51 PM, MALforpresident wrote: oh, well i've been gone all week, i was at camp learnin' how to be a counciler

hehe you dont need to learn much. Just go to the bathroom and smoke! Just boss the maround and tell them to get stuff for you.

Do you get payed??

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 23:06:57

At 7/19/03 10:58 PM, Wolfintity wrote: that trophy looks like sumpin wordlife would make sorry but its kinda true

FLAME with me
FLAME for the year
FLAME for the laughter
FLAME for the tear
Flame with me
FLAME for today
FUCK wofinity..cuz flaming is just gay

I tried to be nice but now you are starting to piss ME off. BTW if by any chance you do beat tylers flow, ill kik ur ass! Trust me! I bet you didnt show up cuz u were like writing lyrics or something!

Remember its not a battle unless you freestyle.

FLAME on FLAME on FLAME on FLAME on!!!!!!!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 23:17:40

At 7/19/03 10:56 PM, TheDeadMonkey wrote: Do you get payed??

no, infact i had to pay $100 (US) to go, it used to be free, but they are trying to get a new dining hall, so its all in good help, and they're still non profit, meaning the camp makes no money, they spend it all on pay, food, and the kids

next year i'll be making $130 each week i decide to work, and i get to choose what weeks i want to work too, and every summer i work it goes up, and if i work on the ropes course or water front i'll make more money. but i dont need money, its not that much anyways

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-19 23:17:43

Hai all , I'm back for half an hour. Got shitloads of homework to do , but mums gone out so yeah.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SCHOOL STARTS TOMMOROW!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 00:02:21

At 7/19/03 11:21 PM, Wolfintity wrote:

You didnt do ne thing to me personally, but when you made the comment about the trophy it sounded arrogent and annoying! Im not tryin to start shit with anyone and i commend you on sayin sorry (even though u diddnt do ne thing) but it wasnt cuz of me it was cuz you just souded cocky in that post. (your first post on this page)

BTW everyone. I put a cuggarette oout on my hand today and now its all bubbly and filled with puss! All my friends have it but it like hurts and stuff.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 00:15:07

At 7/18/03 04:28 PM, Dobio wrote: Well, seems as though someone (can't remember, it was either MadHatter or DeadMonkey) told me to fuck off.

I'm sorry if I offended you by calling you a n00b, but that's how I feel. Just cause you have a high post count, doesn't make you 'accepted'.

I understand EXACATLY what you mean (and it was me) but i just didnt think you should be poitin that out to people like a dick. I shoudl think b4 i post...
I also dont think you personally are a dick i like you for telling shit straight up and the way it is..but i got kinda mad when i read you callin people n00bs that probably just made stupid lil n00b mistakes..THERE!

now i want your straight up oppinion on me..

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 00:18:29

At 7/20/03 12:02 AM, TheDeadMonkey wrote: BTW everyone. I put a cuggarette oout on my hand today and now its all bubbly and filled with puss! All my friends have it but it like hurts and stuff.

*cough*PUSSY*cough*

just jokin man, i would bet it does that, you must not have any calests on your hands, i can put out candles and shit with my fingers cuz i work w/ my hands alot (guitar, working out, work)

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 00:33:33

At 7/20/03 12:18 AM, MALforpresident wrote: "you must not have any calests on your hands, i can put out candles and shit with my fingers cuz i work w/ my hands alot (guitar, working out, work)"

Yea my hands are as smooth as a baby ass! Actually at the beggnin of summer they were really rough cuz i caddied...but then they sed they didnt kneed me cuz not a lot of peopel were coming out or something. I really think it was cuz they h8d me...lol *seriously though!*

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 00:37:15

Crap, I knew I forgot something last night. It's probably a little late for this, but it's time for the OCP Member Of The Week Awards!

Tonight's award goes to a veteran member of the OCP. A user who has stuck with us more or less since we started and has since contributed to our club in just about every way possible; making logos and most recently, the "Take Over" pictures that have cracked me up time and time again. The OCP Member Of The Week for the week starting July 18th, 2003 is... TheHatter!!!

He's probably not even here to make his acceptance speech but hopefully, he'll log back sometime soon and catch this. When he does, he better make that acceptance speech... Hahaha!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 00:47:23

uh oh, i have to return the trophie?

ok...here joo go ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 01:00:52

welp, i'm off to sleep for tonight, 1am here, i'm not feeling to hot w/ all the meds i'm on and the constant ear aches, along witht he fact i think i have church tomarrow morning...ugh

ok, this is my 2860th post, i'm only 140 away from 3000, only about 4-5 days. waa whooo!

aight, peace fellow OCPers

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 01:12:47

At 7/20/03 12:47 AM, MALforpresident wrote: uh oh, i have to return the trophie?

ok...here joo go ryan

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Im seriously laughing so god damn hard!!!!

Well, iv been debating this...leave the OCP a bit and finish my site. Or screw my site for now. Well now that ryan has MOW i have nothing to work for in the OCp till next week wer sum1 else will get it ill finish my site. Yall will be some of the first people to nkow about it when its done.

I may be stopping in once ina while o and @ rangi...i dont got school for another 5 weeks!! :-p

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 01:14:19

At 7/20/03 12:47 AM, MALforpresident wrote: uh oh, i have to return the trophie?
ok...here joo go ryan

*grumbles*

I knew I shouldn't have told him that he could do anything with it...

*sets off to find some glue and duct tape*

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 02:53:10

Wow, totally dead for two hours. That's not a good thing but it's been a while since I've seen that. Oh well, sorry I was out all day today again. Like I said, I had some shopping to do, some photos to develop and some movies to watch. If all goes well, I'll find a scanner soon and you'll be able to see some pictures of yours truly. I might just submit them to one of our site administrators and get them to put it up on the OCP Website or something. Keep checking back on that place. I like the tagger we have. By the way, we've just abandoned the old website, haven't we? Oh, and you guys should visit the forums more. Hehehe... There, I've mentioned all our sites outside Newgrounds. I haven't done that in a while... Here are my posting stats for the night of July 19th, 2003...

8,729 in total (57.852 per day)

Yeah, my Posts Per Day count is dying like there's no tomorrow, but I have all week to pull it back up. A few of my friends are on vacation so I have one week to just screw around and do nothing. Too bad TheHatter is on vacation too. I like talking to that guy... Well, see you all tomorrow!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 03:15:39

Oh, I forgot to tell you all that the photo of me and Biteme couldn't get developed (same goes for my vacation pics) with the rest of the roll. I alredy said this while back but it's all because the film woundn't roll like normal and I got overwritten.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 07:18:31

Hey, I'm also an OCP! I made, like, 40 posts in the last hour!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 13:35:29

damn, where'd everybody go? since hatter left nobody posts in the slackers crew, and when ben leaves its decilate, i bet general is really slow too right now

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 13:48:52

At 7/20/03 03:15 AM, Painbringer wrote: Oh, I forgot to tell you all that the photo of me and Biteme couldn't get developed (same goes for my vacation pics) with the rest of the roll. I alredy said this while back but it's all because the film woundn't roll like normal and I got overwritten.

Hmm... If I ever get to see your place, mind if I use your scanner? There are a few pictures I want to get up here. I don't know, it's just a suggestion. That way, people can see what I really look like... Hehehe...

By the way, does SBCmilkshakeclock want to join the OCP? I mean, it's just a little weird to post something like that in this thread and just sign off. Oh well, I guess I'll know in a few minutes...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 14:02:23

At 7/20/03 01:48 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Hmm... If I ever get to see your place, mind if I use your scanner? There are a few pictures I want to get up here. I don't know, it's just a suggestion. That way, people can see what I really look like... Hehehe...

ben, you are a retard, why dont you use one of your friend's scanners? or the library's? come on there has to be a scanner near by you, you live in a fuckin city ya moron, or why not borrow a friend's digital camera and take a picture of a picture of yourself.

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-20 14:10:57

At 7/20/03 02:02 PM, MALforpresident wrote: ben, you are a retard, why dont you use one of your friend's scanners? or the library's? come on there has to be a scanner near by you, you live in a fuckin city ya moron, or why not borrow a friend's digital camera and take a picture of a picture of yourself.

I suppose I could, but it would take too much effort trying to track a scanner down. I only know of, like, three people who have digital cameras or scanners, and I'm not exactly on the best terms with them. See, this is what happens when you forget peoples' birthdays for three years in a row...

*sighs*

Oh well, might as well make you guys wait for a picture. It makes things more interesting... By the way, General's not quite as dead as you think. The servers have been running better lately. Do you know if it still runs well during the afternoons?