00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

heyitskukii just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

398,470 Views | 14,720 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 23:33:50

At 6/9/03 11:18 PM, Lord_Miroku_Sama wrote: I can't take screenshots :(
Painbringer can you make me the one with the army clothes, evil firey eyes,the glove hands and the army helmet, and a brownish color for the legs, oh yea don't forget the triangke mouth one:D

Im not painbringer but i could be :D

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 23:44:49

Well, this loks pretty dead. I bet all you guys are playing that southpark game instead of this thread!

O well, its beddy bye time for TheDeadmonkey

Peace yall, talk to everyone in the morning!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 23:46:06

By the way, I'm not sure this screenshot will even work but this gives you a good idea of how much longer I have before I go up another rank on floormat's Top 50 BBS Posters list. I passed Mr_Chuckles a while ago though, so like I said before, I should be in the #7 position. Looks like he's gonna try and kill me now. He said something about killing me if I ever passed him. Oh well...

So yeah, WastedRat took this a little earlier today and it's now on our OCP Website under the OCP Greatest Moments section. Now to see if the picture even goes through...

Guess not... Just go check out the "Top 50 BBS Posters" link up there whenever you get the chance. Oh well, here's an OCP logo that I believe was made by War_Machine. WastedRat posted it while in the
OCP Forums but here it is for all the people who don't regularly visit them. Now, back to General to go rack up a few more posts...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-09 23:59:49

At 6/9/03 11:18 PM, Lord_Miroku_Sama wrote: Stuff

Sorry, had to eat. I'll get on it right now.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 00:09:27

Here's what you asked for, Miroku:

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 00:27:32

Hey guys, I know that the majorety of posts I make are WWE related. This post will help support that fact. Now, on with the post.

Tonight will be one of the greatest nights of WWE in the year 2003. Mick Foley will be on Raw this week and will be the ref for Triple H and Kevin Nash's Hell in a cell match at Bad Blood. Remember people, FOLEY IS GOOD.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 00:28:00

well i see the south park characters are coming real good. well what going on here. i was on the ocp forum cheking.

You lost your way and now you find you gave up your life you surrender your mind you arent who you wanted to be your just a reflection of society

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 00:36:06

At 6/10/03 12:28 AM, WastedRat wrote: well i see the south park characters are coming real good. well what going on here. i was on the ocp forum cheking.

The OCP forums don't move as fast as people think they do. It's only fast-paced when muh_not_stooped and two other people are on. I only check the OCP forums twice a day and I have a pretty good idea of what goes on there. Nice to see that a lot of new people are signing up though. By the way, residentevilfan, Mick Foley's supposed to be that Mankind dude, right? I remember reading something about that in the paper or something... Oh well...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 00:38:49

hey guys, I'm thinking of changing my Alias to "foley_is_good" or something like that. I barely takl about residentevil and so, it seems lika logical choice. What do you guys think that I should do?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 00:40:54

At 6/10/03 12:36 AM, biteme2514 wrote:

By the way, residentevilfan, Mick Foley's supposed to be that Mankind dude, right? I remember reading something about that in the paper or something... Oh well...

Yeah, Mick Foley has wrestled as Mankind, Cactus Jack Dude Love, and himself. So biteme, should OI change my name?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 00:42:42

At 6/10/03 12:40 AM, residentevilfan wrote: Yeah, Mick Foley has wrestled as Mankind, Cactus Jack Dude Love, and himself. So biteme, should OI change my name?

Seeing as how you do talk about wrestling more than Resident Evil, go for it. Just do whatever you think is right. I think it'd be a good move though. I can't really imagine Jill Valentine wrestling the Nemesis anyways... =P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 00:44:42

At 6/10/03 12:40 AM, residentevilfan wrote: Yeah, Mick Foley has wrestled as Mankind, Cactus Jack Dude Love, and himself. So biteme, should OI change my name?

i think you should couse that is the thing you like the most now ha.???

just change it. by the way are you a OCP member and if you are what # are you so i could put you in the OCP website.

You lost your way and now you find you gave up your life you surrender your mind you arent who you wanted to be your just a reflection of society

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 00:48:54

I think I will make characters from all the donated pics I have.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:04:18

yeah we got it till page 130 thats cool. everyday we grow like 2 pages. if we keep it up we could beat the megaman crew in no time./

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:06:27

Guess the name of this "Veteran Trap" character:

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:09:58

dont know hu is it>>>????

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:19:13

Well, I changed my alias. I know that my current sig pic sucks, but I'll get a good one. and for wastedrat, I'm #22 I think.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:20:21

At 6/10/03 01:09 AM, WastedRat wrote: dont know hu is it>>>????

How many girls are on here? This shouldn't be that hard. Oh wait, you're a noob: So you weren't around back then.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:20:53

At 6/10/03 01:06 AM, Painbringer wrote: Guess the name of this "Veteran Trap" character:

Kinda reminds me of katierings but I'm not sure. By the way, didn't she change her name to katiepro before she left Newgrounds for good?

You know, I kinda miss having her around...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:22:47

At 6/10/03 01:19 AM, MickFoliac wrote: Well, I changed my alias. I know that my current sig pic sucks, but I'll get a good one. and for wastedrat, I'm #22 I think.

ok. i will put it on the site tommorow. thanx

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:23:24

At 6/10/03 01:20 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
Kinda reminds me of katierings but I'm not sure.

We have a winner!!!
By the way, didn't she change her name to katiepro before she left Newgrounds for good?
Last time I checked she was called Asshole_Fucker.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:31:06

yeah im olmost on my 6oo post if i keep it up by saturday ill go to 1000. yeah!!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:37:28

At 6/10/03 01:31 AM, WastedRat wrote: yeah im olmost on my 6oo post if i keep it up by saturday ill go to 1000. yeah!!

I'm trying to make it to 7000 in a week but I'm not sure if I'll actually make it or not. I have a lot of stuff I have to do in my real life anyways, right? I mean, it's the end of the year so I'm drowning in homework right now. At least I'll have all of summer to go on...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:48:38

Here's a tough one. Guess the name of this character:

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:49:57

At 6/10/03 01:48 AM, Painbringer wrote: Here's a tough one. Guess the name of this character:

My guess is for Redmenace363 but I'm probably way off...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 01:51:59

At 6/10/03 01:48 AM, Painbringer wrote: Here's a tough one. Guess the name of this character:

I know! It's allpro! Just kidding. Damn that's a hard one

I'm sorry but you guys are just a bunch of doush bags

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 02:12:04

At 6/10/03 01:49 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
My guess is for Redmenace363 but I'm probably way off...

It's Dowg.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 02:14:15

I'm signing off for the night. There's still a ton of things I still have to get to before the end of the night. I've actually been working my ass off for the past two or three nights trying to do all my homework. I suppose I could just cut some Newgrounds time and get it all done in a day but I could never do that. I'm too much of an OCP to not sign on for a whole day. Well, here are my posting stats for the night of June 9th, 2003...

6,681 in total (60.251 per day)

Still going down. I'm not liking this. Oh well, I'm sure I can pull it up quite a bit during summer. God knows I have nothing planned. I'll probably be on the forums 24/7 during the summer. Hopefully, a few of you guys will be too, just so I have someone to talk to. Hehehe... See all you guys tomorrow afternoon!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 02:42:11

well i going to leave now too. see all you tommorow.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-06-10 02:53:36

well now im really gone and i got to 600 post yeahh. well here are my stats for today...

600 in total (3.656 per day)