00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Quezzyman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jpog Cheats And Hacks!!!

6,718 Views | 4 Replies

Jpog Cheats And Hacks!!! 2006-11-07 08:46:46

Hi there! In case you did'nt know, JPOG stands for Jurassic Park Operation Genisis. I have come together with step by step instructions to have hacks and cheats. Lets start with cheats.

Note all cheat activations must be done in gameplay WITHOUT clicking on a document in order to work. Also no spaces. And arrows can be using the WASD controls as well.
Will work in objectives but NOT missions.

--------------------------------------------- ----Cheats----------------------------------- --------------------------------------1.Calle d:Gimme lots of money
wats it do: gives u $250,000.00.
Cheat activation: [ (right arrow press twice) [ ] (down arrow once)

2.Called:Rampage Time
Wats it do: Makes all the carnivores in your park either faint or rampage. Great for thrill seeekers or amuzment of dinosaurs eating people.
Cheat activation: [ [ [ (Left arrow three times)

3.Called:Mr.DNA
Wats it do: sets all dinosaur DNA in unlocked sites to 100%
Cheat activation: ] (up arrow) ] (right arrow) [ (down arrow)

4.Called:I forget. LOL
Wats it do:completes ALL researched items.
Cheat activation: (Down Arrow 3 times) (Left arrow once) (Right arrow once) [ (down arrow once) (up arrow once)

5.Mission Impossible
Wats it do: unlockes all missions and exercises in the process unlocking site B. NOT for people who want a challenge.
Cheat activation: ] (right arrow 4 times) ]
--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------Ok, now hacks. Note hacks will ONLY apply to games made AFTER the hacks. Some will work for tutorials and sum won't. Happy hacking.
--------------------------------------------- -----Hacks----------------------------------- --------------------------------------

To hack, open my computer. Then click folders. Then click local folder. Then click program files. Then click Universal interative. Then click blue tounge software. Then click Jurassic Park Operation Genisis. Then click JPOG. Now finally click data. Now, lets hack!

click on the folder FSLHUNT.INI . then scrool down to da bottom were it says Windows and X-box builds. Were it says max chosen it will say 5. Change it to 9. Set all the stuff below it to 0.
Now you can unlock all sites when u start the game! Just remember DON'T set the stuff inside the words to zero, just the stuff OUTSIDE of the words.
Now go to constant.ini . This is were most hacks activate. Press Ctr F. Find IntConstants.
Under that somewere shoiuld be maxDinoPopulation. The current number is 60. Change it to 999999. Actully do any number of max dinos u want, but b warned and this goes for ALL hacks. Don't make the number too high or it will b 0. Now click on the folder inside JPOG called Units. Now you will see many complexe folder things. TRhey will say Ballon, Camera, Turret, Ect. Click on the ones that look like building short names and go to unit specific. Look at the max units allowed. Change all to 999999. Now thats the end of this post. Any questions, either PM me or post a comment and i'll get back to u as soon as I can.

Response to Jpog Cheats And Hacks!!! 2006-11-07 09:07:51

And this is not on GameFAQS why?

Want to play something or just chat? Click here. For all the daily shit that happens in my life, click here.

Achievement Whore Status: 47th place as of 05/18/09

BBS Signature

Response to Jpog Cheats And Hacks!!! 2006-11-07 09:10:01

I'm not trying to backseat, but, I thought we werent supposed to talk about hacking on here?

Just saying.

Response to Jpog Cheats And Hacks!!! 2006-11-07 09:11:04

At 11/7/06 09:07 AM, SniperWolf1564 wrote: And this is not on GameFAQS why?

Yeah he's right, it's nice of you to put up cheats and all, but this ain't really the place for them

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge || Elite Guard Barracks || Review Request Club || NGLog

I watch an unholy amount of films

BBS Signature

Response to Jpog Cheats And Hacks!!! 2012-10-26 00:36:04

I have been trying hard to hack the SPINO and TREX files so that they can travel in small packs and not kill each other, but I can't seem to figure it out. Anyone know how? Or is it not possible?