00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LainLover just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

MS Paint your school pet peeves

394,828 Views | 3,552 Replies

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-02 19:43:54

At 3/2/07 07:42 PM, H-K-S wrote: Since i wear hearing aids those tards think I'm a dumb person. Hell, Im way taller and whole lot stronger, and good long cursing comebacks make those short fucks cringe.

What do you mean by "Bedtime Heroes"?

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-02 19:46:36

At 3/2/07 07:45 PM, H-K-S wrote: Bedtime heros as in "David Hassleholf is my favorite bedtime hero". Something you like to dream about or make the bed wobble in the middle of the night.

Ah... now I get it.
Thanks.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-02 20:03:13

There Are These two girls by my locker who don't seem to care that I'm there waiting my turn to get to the locker. But I dont know I could also be a bit impatient sometimes. ( I have a low fustration tolerance)

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-02 20:04:00

I got an F on a paper because my teacher didn't agree with me. On a free-topic journal!

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-03 01:41:00

When dumbass mexicans do this thing called a "Fresh cut", were when somebody came to school with a hair cut, and the back of their head is shaved, the smack that part of your head, yelling fresh cut, because theres no hair to custion the impact

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-03 01:55:50

I bump this thread way too damn much. This has got to be about my 10th one.
Anyways, my locker is directly under the locker of one of the most popular girls in school. She's actually pretty nice, pretty friendly. Well, maybe that's because nearly all of her popularity comes from the boys that are constantly crowded around her.
Pink= Sharron
Blue= Her football players
Green= A few skaters, but they don't preside over the jocks
Orange= ZOMG!!! BFF!!
Black= Me :'(
Maroon= those are our lockers, duh.

x

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-03 02:02:08

heh,,, plain and simple...

DevourerJay~Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-03 03:16:40

when Adio's posts swoop da woop me

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-03 23:50:21

i never knew what emo was like until i moved, now i go to a shitty school full white trash and emos, it fuckin sucks, these are probably the worst kind of emos ever! they take drugs and they STILL say life sucks!

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-04 06:16:25

my pet peeve is the little faggots who are obbesed with ebaums world

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-04 06:18:06

At 3/4/07 06:16 AM, HorseSperm wrote: my pet peeve is the little faggots who are obbesed with ebaums world

He's got a pretty big dick for a little faggot...perv.

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-04 07:14:27

ok i couldnt be botherd drwaing a pic but anyway, theres this kid at skool who openly admitted he fingers his ass then denies any homosexual relationsso we all call him stinky fingers because he always smells like shit

"The thought of a giant dripping dick that protrudes out of a hole cut in the middle of my kitchen table similar to a glory hole is all I need to get my day going." -BlueHippo

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-04 07:39:15

At 3/4/07 07:14 AM, Paul-Thy-God wrote: ok i couldnt be botherd drwaing a pic but anyway, theres this kid at skool who openly admitted he fingers his ass then denies any homosexual relationsso we all call him stinky fingers because he always smells like shit

Eww that's gross lol.

I hate it when they change the price of food in the canteen by a few pence so they can give you loads of coppers. It's well annoying.

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-04 09:46:50

My I.T. teacher is evil!
All he says is "I think you should sit down." or "You know what? Go do it yourself."
And he's so fat he takes a breath between every word and he waddles.
And he also doesn't even know how to write! Most of his lowercase letters are just smaller capital letters!

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-04 10:08:56

When the girls in the back always laugh about something stupid, and the chavs always listen to some shitty music on full blast while im trying to study.

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-04 10:12:49

Mine

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-04 11:53:45

At 3/4/07 11:51 AM, LateckS wrote: I also hate kids that use the bathroom to talk on their cellphones and get away with it.

I have a remedy for that. Yell at the person in the stall talking on the cellphone to interrupt the call.

ø

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-04 12:07:28

At 3/4/07 11:56 AM, LateckS wrote: Why didn't I think of that? That's brilliant! I'm so doing that next time.

Why, thank you.

ø

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-04 15:15:29

I went on a trip to a zoo, and this unfolded.

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-05 22:39:44

Stacked teams

Grey power.

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-05 23:21:18

At 3/3/07 11:50 PM, xXLUCiiFERXx wrote: i never knew what emo was like until i moved, now i go to a shitty school full white trash and emos, it fuckin sucks, these are probably the worst kind of emos ever! they take drugs and they STILL say life sucks!

Why is your school in a canyon?

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-06 14:18:36

I hate it when they give us the practice hspca tests there so annoying. I'll post a picture another time.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-08 12:42:50

At 3/6/07 02:18 PM, wegra2007 wrote: I hate it when they give us the practice hspca tests there so annoying. I'll post a picture another time.

Heres the pic. sorry i got kinda lazy.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-08 15:50:32

Even the class I rock at has its pet peeves. In the back are two trend whores that just do not shut the hell up.

Top medal point users (updated Sundays) | Wi/Ht member #43

Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-09 18:23:00

At 3/8/07 12:42 PM, wegra2007 wrote:
At 3/6/07 02:18 PM, wegra2007 wrote: I hate it when they give us the practice hspca tests there so annoying. I'll post a picture another time.
Heres the pic. sorry i got kinda lazy.

Oh yeah a little fun fact about this picture. If you look in the top left corner. if you look carefully you can see my real name.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-09 18:48:41

Im too lazy to draw a pic (sorry) but theres this little short kid at my school who Ive done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to, but he randomly runs up to me and calls me gay. However, a few months ago he got suspended for giving another guy a hand job

Yazar the toot.

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-09 18:50:07

i hate it when every one laughs when the teacher is talking about sex or puberty in high schll

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-09 19:00:29

this is my pet peeve when big kids pick on little kids like me and they say there gonna kill me and does nothing

You just lost the game

Sig by Sig crew.

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-09 19:43:51

At 3/9/07 07:00 PM, MastaGeneral wrote: this is my pet peeve when big kids pick on little kids like me and they say there gonna kill me and does nothing

Would you rather they did it?

I prefer just to scare the little bastards, not hurt them...

BBS Signature

Response to MS Paint your school pet peeves 2007-03-09 20:08:35

At 3/9/07 06:48 PM, BranflakesofDoom wrote: Im too lazy to draw a pic (sorry) but theres this little short kid at my school who Ive done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to, but he randomly runs up to me and calls me gay. However, a few months ago he got suspended for giving another guy a hand job

How about if I draw it for you?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature