00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,835,159 Views | 59,825 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 04:05:48

At 3/29/05 03:51 AM, -Cyber_Dragon- wrote: Seems like I came right in the nick of time, wouldn't you say?

Indeed my good sir.

Let me try it out for a few more days.

>: ( Alright, but expect a knock on the door in a day or three.

By the way, are we still allowed to discuss anime like RPG games in this thread?

Yes, aslong as they have some basis of anime, like the Devil May Cry series. But don't go all crazy about the subject though.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 04:12:58

:I call his other eye!! *grabs katana*

Show me some quarter. And spare me time.

Indeed my good sir.

But I am I really such a good sir?

>: ( Alright, but expect a knock on the door in a day or three.

Spare my eye, why not the throat?

Yes, aslong as they have some basis of anime, like the Devil May Cry series. But don't go all crazy about the subject though.

Example of crazy would be?

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 04:22:43

At 3/29/05 04:12 AM, -Cyber_Dragon- wrote: But I am I really such a good sir?

You're kind to me in my dreams. ;)

Spare my eye, why not the throat?

Because, I'll need you to talk for a few more years. :D

Converting this into a D.M.C. club.

And other questions on why I pwn so hard, feel free to post, for I am going to dream land to meet you there my dear. ;D

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 04:33:44

At 3/29/05 04:22 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:

Now that wouldn't be soooo bad, it is a fun game. So has anyone played the PS2 Naruto game? The one when you power up and then do a special move, like Naruto summons his frog, Kakashi uses the dog summoning scroll, and Lee Rock uses his lotus technique. Oh, and one of the levels has a snake in the background that comes into the foreground and bites at the characters. I don't know the name of the game...since it was in Japanese.

Member of the Anime Club

I only drink the blood my enemies... and occasionally a Strawberry YooHoo .

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 04:35:01

I've been LONG overdue for this to happen. I want to join the Anime Club, please. And here are my 5 Favorite Animes:

Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai X (Ruroni Kenshin)
Berserk
Tenchi Universe

And I call Aoshi Shinomori to represent me in this fine club. And with that, I leave you all for now.

GOD, I'm being too polite... >,>

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 04:37:47

At 3/29/05 04:33 AM, Dr_HyakuNinGiri wrote: Now that wouldn't be soooo bad, it is a fun game.

I have yet to play any of them. :'(

So has anyone played the PS2 Naruto game?

If need be, I'll sell my left nut to get my hands on that game. And yes, I'm serious, so quit laughing at me. ;_;

At 3/29/05 04:35 AM, Kraidle wrote: And I call Aoshi Shinomori

Nice, good choice, and he is available.

GOD, I'm being too polite... >,>

Naw, you're just being insane. ;)

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 06:48:11

At 3/29/05 03:51 AM, -Cyber_Dragonx5z- wrote: Stuff

Nice sig... You may want to change it though...

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 06:48:46

If I may, I would like to join.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 08:09:59

At 3/29/05 06:48 AM, Yoogateefloo wrote: If I may, I would like to join.

Well, just list your top 5 animes and a character of the same gender to represent you. Just click the word "club" in my sig to see what characters are already taken.

Member of the Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 08:19:35

Umm, what's with the <namex5z> thingy? Is that a requirement in the club?

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 08:27:29

At 3/29/05 08:19 AM, Sesshoumaru-Sama wrote: Umm, what's with the <namex5z> thingy? Is that a requirement in the club?

Well how many people in the club do you see with that ending? It is just something fun...join in if you want!

Member of the Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 08:37:04

At 3/29/05 08:19 AM, Sesshoumaru-Sama wrote: Umm, what's with the <namex5z> thingy? Is that a requirement in the club?

I have no idea, I havent been here in like five days :'(

So, I have a question to discuss... and some one please respond to it this time.

What makes an anime, anime??? Alot of cartoons are trying to mimic the real animes so its starting to blended in alot.

What are the nationality rules? what if a pure breed, 100% american makes the original story line and such, designs the characters, and all that other stuff they do, but has japanese cartoonists animate it?

Or what if a Jap has americans animate it?

Do these things chang it at all?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 09:03:17

ok then, i would like to join, although admittedly mainly because of red's "request". i am not sure about 5 animes i know either. but here goes.

1. outlaw star (used to be on toonami at like 5:30. thank god for sky+ ^-^)
2. dragonball gt (i loved the beginning music, and goku was pretty funny.)
3. dragonball (interchangable with above, they're both sexay. goku pissed me off a bit here)
4. outlar sta - oh, wait.. cowboy bebop. (because, i only saw 20mins of one episode and fell in love, and also because everyone says it's good.)
5. inuyasha. (because i've never seen it, but that's wherefrom inny got his name.)

i don't like dragonball z. is boring, and they seem to concentrate on fighting and it got out of hand. dragonball and gt were much more story-based, and had tighter scripts, themes, characters.. it was just more intelligent.

as for my character. hmm. i was going to say the guy obsessed with knowledge from outlaw star, or the guy who was gene's buddy, but decided they weren't like me. can i choose gillian? i know he's a computer, but.. meh.

>.> long post.

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 09:23:42

At 3/29/05 09:03 AM, Ratchety wrote: can i choose gillian? i know he's a computer, but.. meh.

you can in my book. I am Gene so you answer to me bitch! lol do you want to re- choose now or are you cool with me in total control of you... You know what? I was about to type up a collosal rant, but I forgot it. meh

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 11:02:47

yuh, i realised that kind of thing when i was going to be jim. if there was a jim though, i would probably answer to him more than you. >:) gene didn't really have total control over gillian. >.>

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 11:30:12

I would like to join.
1.Akira
2. Dragon Ball
3. Yu Yu Hakusho (I don't think I spelled it right. I never could)
4. DBZ
5. Speed Racer (awaits everyone to laugh at him. It could've been worse. I could've said "G Gundam")
As far as choosing a character, if he hasn't already been chosen I'd like to be Tetsuo from Akira. If he has been chosen... well prarie shit... I'll have to think of something else I suppose.

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 12:16:54

At 3/29/05 11:30 AM, Snerd wrote: I would like to join.
1.Akira
2. Dragon Ball
3. Yu Yu Hakusho (I don't think I spelled it right. I never could)
4. DBZ
5. Speed Racer (awaits everyone to laugh at him. It could've been worse. I could've said "G Gundam")
As far as choosing a character, if he hasn't already been chosen I'd like to be Tetsuo from Akira. If he has been chosen... well prarie shit... I'll have to think of something else I suppose.

Hiya Snerd! Well, the AAHC ship went down and all the rats seemed to have found their way here, hahaha! Still writing stories? Ever write one involving me?

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 12:24:13

At 3/29/05 12:16 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: Hiya Snerd! Well, the AAHC ship went down and all the rats seemed to have found their way here, hahaha! Still writing stories? Ever write one involving me?

Yeah, I still write. I have a series now. You can catch it in the LNL. Ya might have to go back a few pages, but it's there. Involve you? lol assrape. J/K

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 12:56:26

At 3/29/05 12:16 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote:

Hey Shadow, I have you on the member list as Kakashi... In your sig you have Alucard. Which is it?

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 15:22:58

At 3/29/05 08:09 AM, Dr_HyakuNinGirix5z wrote: Well, just list your top 5 animes and a character of the same gender to represent you. Just click the word "club" in my sig to see what characters are already taken.

Okay.

1. Inuyasha
2. FLCL
3. Wild Arms Series
4. Yu Yu Hakusho(sp?)
5. Tenchi Muyo

Jet Endugu (Wild Arms 3)

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 15:36:06

At 3/29/05 08:09 AM, Dr_HyakuNinGirix5z wrote:
Well, just list your top 5 animes and a character of the same gender to represent you. Just click the word "club" in my sig to see what characters are already taken.

I would like to join as well

FLCL
Inuyasha
Evangelion
Comic Party
Gravion

I will be Taishi from comic party I will also have to change my sig as well

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 15:51:17

At 3/29/05 03:36 PM, Angel_Ramielx5z wrote: I would like to join as well
Evangelion

So this Evangelion, is basicaly a mech anime, yes?

Gravion

I've seen a bit of previews of it. Another mech anime?

I will be Taishi from comic party I will also have to change my sig as well

Taishi is the ninja of the whole Comic Party series. His slick style to get behind people is impressive yet hilarious.

At 3/29/05 04:22 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
You're kind to me in my dreams. ;)

Well you better stay there, my my.

Because, I'll need you to talk for a few more years. :D

Yippie? I get to be a pirate.

Oh, an attempt such as that as already accured. I'm assuming.

And other questions on why I pwn so hard, feel free to post, for I am going to dream land to meet you there my dear. ;D

You're already dreaming.

At 3/29/05 06:48 AM, Kouga-kun wrote:
Nice sig... You may want to change it though...

Actually I do want to change it, thanks for the compliment ;^)

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 15:51:32

I'm trying to join your private forums... Um... I read that list and I didn't see my character but I tried to make Tetsuo my user name and it was taken. I'm gonna be "Snerd" on there now but that just put the thought in my head that my character may be taken. Just want to clarify. Thanks!
- Snerd

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 16:09:38

Hey guys... I have a little surprise for you. I created 2 new board skins for you try out at our forums.

-Darkness
-NeoIce

(You can change your skin in your profile)

Hope you like them!

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 16:29:19

hey everyone long time no post!! been busy busy!!! this is Keito btw so yeah
Anyone watch any goood anime latley?

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 19:17:07

At 3/29/05 12:56 PM, Tink13 wrote:
At 3/29/05 12:16 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote:
Hey Shadow, I have you on the member list as Kakashi... In your sig you have Alucard. Which is it?

He's Kakashi, he's just too lazy to change his sig. I've had this conversation with him before.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 19:18:37

O.k I'm in
Top 5
1. . hack//sign
2. Full metal Alchemist
3.Trigun
4.Crest of the stars
5.case closed
most like ... Jinto(Crest of the stars )

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 19:27:14

At 3/29/05 07:18 PM, day_dreamer wrote: O.k I'm in
Top 5
1. . hack//sign
2. Full metal Alchemist
3.Trigun
4.Crest of the stars
5.case closed
most like ... Jinto(Crest of the stars

Is Detective Conan (aka Case Closed) still airing in Japan?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 19:28:43

hey everyone, interested in your club, how do i join?

Response to Anime Club 2005-03-29 19:33:46

At 3/29/05 12:24 AM, Master_Unlucky wrote:
At 3/29/05 12:22 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Just post your five favorite anime and a character of the same gender as yourself to represent you. Now take in mind that some characters are taken, so click the word 'club' in my sig to see all the taken characters. Then, which everones that aren't taken, and don't appear on the list, you can choose from.

For example : If you see Naruto on the list, that means he's taken, and you can't be him.

But if you don't see Duo Maxwell, that means he's free, and you can be him.
Umm... I don't know 5 different animes. Or which character I like most. Please don't hurt me. And help me, that'd be good.

Alright, I got one. Can I be Dante from Devil May Cry? I didn't see him on the list, but I saw his brother, so that means DMC is allowed, right? Or am I just losin' my mind?

1. Inuyasha
2. Tenchi
3. Love Hina
4. Yu Yu Hashuko
5. Final Fantasy

I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERE'S NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ I FUCKED A CORPSE

BBS Signature