00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CloudSavage just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,820,660 Views | 59,822 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 12:59:05

what is the NG army anyway????

what is it for?

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 13:02:54

the NG army well just read the name...

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 13:10:55

NG Army keep the Portal from stupid movies and games by blamming and whistling them. For more, just read the club/army.

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 13:54:44

oh, that sounds pretty kewl

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 13:57:23

well the NG army is pretty cool but the NG army and us (anime club) are kind of rivals thats why i'm not a member

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:04:03

At 6/12/04 12:26 PM, power_of_morgana wrote: well i see theres more new faces... thats good... we're now like the second biggest group!... i've seen one piece but only in japanese manga

You should read 'shonen jump' one piece is in there, it's great! =^_^=

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:05:01

yes it is its one of the few cartoon shows that isnt anime yet it is still something i watch... plus its on with the other saturday night shows.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:05:57

At 6/12/04 02:01 PM, Redangleking wrote: Yeah, I know Megas isn't anime but dammit! It's fuggin hilarious!!

I know all Ranma's voice actor/actress in this site.

On the other hand, anyone watched Wasabi? Ryoko Hirosue stars in it. Pretty cool to watch.

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:16:52

Hi everyone.... was sup? welcome to the club all new people... i iwll amek you sigs if you wish, just ask.... ummmm ok.....

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:19:33

At 6/12/04 02:16 PM, TwilightKing wrote: Hi everyone.... was sup? welcome to the club all new people... i iwll amek you sigs if you wish, just ask.... ummmm ok.....

Fix my sig. That white thingy under the middle pic. Oh and another request, make me another Daft Punk-ish sig. Not the anime, Daft Punk only.

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:20:47

HAy dose anyeon know where i can get the Lyrics to that trigun song that REm sings? that girl taht vash loved soooo much.... where she keeps goin "ooooooooooo" i think its philosiphy in a tea cup of something..... anyways i woudl greatly appreaiciate it...

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:20:55

Im kinda bummed. I joined Sol Sanctum, but the club seemes to be slowly dieing. And its got such a cool web site too. Seems like a waste to me. I gotta think of something to revitalise the club.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:34:07

At 6/12/04 02:20 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: Im kinda bummed. I joined Sol Sanctum, but the club seemes to be slowly dieing. And its got such a cool web site too. Seems like a waste to me. I gotta think of something to revitalise the club.

I know T-T all my hard work going to waste........ ANd no one is posting,,,, no one cares.... OMG and i rack my brain tryying to continue teh story teh best i CAN...... OMG the whle thing is fucked..... .. .. . . . . . ... .

ps. you thik my websites cool? ty

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:38:45

Yes I think you web site is extremly cool, and I don't like the idea of it going to waste! If I manage to make a decent GS flash we can put the eps on the site and people can watch them there and learn of the thread. Plus I have been posting as Felix but with little luck-_- Im afraid to say.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:52:30

At 6/12/04 01:36 AM, Eisiger wrote:
At 6/12/04 01:30 AM, Dekathos wrote:
Definantly! Best quote ever:
"Nipples ahoy!!"

Sorry, I forgot to make a cookie for you, so go look around here. :)

What do you want me to see? I MUST KNOW!!! EXPLAIN IT TO ME!

I'll take notes. http://fanlistings.angelic-trust.net/goldenboy/

Anime Club

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 14:58:12

Dude WTF someone hacked the site! It says over and ove again, "This bugger steals shiricki's bandwith, mabey yours too?" And whatever happend prvents you from using the site!

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 15:40:55

OMg. five minutes ago, i was on my computer, and i got like 30 pop-ups. THEN i closed them all and 100 ... it was crazyyy

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 15:55:00

At 6/12/04 03:40 PM, TwilightKing wrote: OMg. five minutes ago, i was on my computer, and i got like 30 pop-ups. THEN i closed them all and 100 ... it was crazyyy

Woah! Glad I haven't experienced this yet. o-o

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 16:24:41

OMG dakathos!!! I went to your website and watched the Preview to the next ranma 1/2 dojo thingy and it was sooo frickin funny!

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 16:46:37

The funniest thing just happened!!!! I voted 0 on a short stick fight film, but becuase that was the last vote needed for the judgment and it had a decent score it showed me the "You saved this Flash screen". I've never seen that screen even whem I voted 5 on something and when I tryed to blam something it shows me the Saviour screen! I love it hahaha!

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 16:49:07

At 6/12/04 04:46 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: The funniest thing just happened!!!! I voted 0 on a short stick fight film, but becuase that was the last vote needed for the judgment and it had a decent score it showed me the "You saved this Flash screen". I've never seen that screen even whem I voted 5 on something and when I tryed to blam something it shows me the Saviour screen! I love it hahaha!

ya that happend to me once..... i think i gave it a 1.... and then little flash angles started flying around....... It kinda pissed me off.... I WANTED IT TO DIE!!!

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 16:57:38

YA know.... I wish i could amke flash films... Cus i ahvea great idea.... I was listening to my hoobastank Cd.. ANd teh most wonderful vision of an anime poped up... i cant do either, make an anime or a flash film... i thaught of a whole episode... I would do it in manga form but without music. it wouldnt be as good..... cus to make it as great as i want i would have to use half the CD...... .. . .. and when i see it in my mind... I know i cant ever draw it.............. . . .... T-T i feel sooo empty thinking about it........ I dont knwo what to dooooo T-T

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 16:58:29

I know, it was 4 1/2 seconds of stick fighting! Who enjoys that shit? Yet it was saved and they tell me I helped instead of blaming it! *Growl* At least I got to see that screen though, it was kinda neat.Oh I saw your web page, I signed the guest book and all. Will you be putting sigs or a sig making tutorial on your site? I hope you do, that would be cool. Then I would make my own sig using it.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 17:06:27

At 6/12/04 04:58 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: I know, it was 4 1/2 seconds of stick fighting! Who enjoys that shit? Yet it was saved and they tell me I helped instead of blaming it! *Growl* At least I got to see that screen though, it was kinda neat.Oh I saw your web page, I signed the guest book and all. Will you be putting sigs or a sig making tutorial on your site? I hope you do, that would be cool. Then I would make my own sig using it.

lol... i will consider it. I only get sooo much space... aNywas. HAY go back to teh site. I JUST updated it lol....... theres a little comic... on the first page..... i have to go update the news page now...

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 17:06:36

At 6/12/04 04:57 PM, TwilightKing wrote: YA know.... I wish i could amke flash films... Cus i ahvea great idea.... I was listening to my hoobastank Cd.. ANd teh most wonderful vision of an anime poped up... i cant do either, make an anime or a flash film... i thaught of a whole episode... I would do it in manga form but without music. it wouldnt be as good..... cus to make it as great as i want i would have to use half the CD...... .. . .. and when i see it in my mind... I know i cant ever draw it.............. . . .... T-T i feel sooo empty thinking about it........ I dont knwo what to dooooo T-T

Yeah thats a common problem. I have quite a few flashes writen up but am still learning flash. You should find someone who does flash and have them do the animating. Just give em the story boards and script and do a co-op on the project. Im sure there are plenty of flash artists who suck at writing scripts but could make a decent Flash with the right story. You just have to find one of those type of guys. Search the clubs and forums. It might work.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 17:13:16

At 6/12/04 04:24 PM, TwilightKing wrote: OMG dakathos!!! I went to your website and watched the Preview to the next ranma 1/2 dojo thingy and it was sooo frickin funny!

YAY! Yeh it's got a bigger screen then the Alpha. And the Alpha the words go off the screen. I can't wait to fix that... but we can't edit our Alphas yet.

Hey has anyone seen my brother's DBZ gallerys on my site?? If so what do you think of that?

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 17:16:54

At 6/12/04 05:06 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote:
Yeah thats a common problem. I have quite a few flashes writen up but am still learning flash. You should find someone who does flash and have them do the animating. Just give em the story boards and script and do a co-op on the project. Im sure there are plenty of flash artists who suck at writing scripts but could make a decent Flash with the right story. You just have to find one of those type of guys. Search the clubs and forums. It might work.

K... I will probably do that But i dont wkno if i can trust anyone Lol.. ANyoen here wann do it? I will right the scripts and stuff (although iv never done taht befor) or maby i should just try flash myself....... Is it hard? and can i download it for free anywhere?

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 17:17:50

At 6/12/04 05:16 PM, TwilightKing wrote: and can i download it for free anywhere?

Legally? No.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 17:21:59

At 6/12/04 05:16 PM, TwilightKing wrote:
K... I will probably do that But i dont wkno if i can trust anyone Lol.. ANyoen here wann do it? I will right the scripts and stuff (although iv never done taht befor) or maby i should just try flash myself....... Is it hard? and can i download it for free anywhere?

IM me and we can talk about the flash, the whole using the forum thing is annoying and takes too long for a responce.

Response to Anime Club 2004-06-12 18:59:38

wow.... nothing is happening in the club...