00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kuyraisus69 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,831,587 Views | 59,823 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 19:47:33

At 9/29/07 07:43 PM, smc316 wrote: True but in 7 months since he became a member can you go from liking something to hating it?

To go from liking something to not liking it?

It's hardly difficult.

Also why are you guys such assholes to me!? God damn it name five fucking things I have done to deserve being flaimed!

For starters, you're spelling "flamed" wrong.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 19:51:09

At 9/29/07 07:47 PM, Kuro wrote: For starters, you're spelling "flamed" wrong.

Oh big whoop! Its not like I'm going;

"Nam 5 fckin resons y u guys hate me!!!!1111!!!!111!!11!1"

Jesus english isn't even my first language be thankful I type this fucking good compared to most newgrounds 07 users!

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 19:52:33

At 9/29/07 07:51 PM, smc316 wrote: Jesus english isn't even my first language be thankful I type this fucking good compared to most newgrounds 07 users!

English and Newgrounds have capital letters, and you missed out a lot of punctuation.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 19:57:13

At 9/29/07 07:52 PM, Kuro wrote:
At 9/29/07 07:51 PM, smc316 wrote: Jesus english isn't even my first language be thankful I type this fucking good compared to most newgrounds 07 users!
English and Newgrounds have capital letters, and you missed out a lot of punctuation.

Fuck you! Other than you, Gendo and mendou the users who post in this club miss out on periods and shit and yet you don't flame them! Bastard Lets see you know only french then all of a sudden WHEN YOUR TWELVE MOVE TO THE US AND IS FORCED TO LEARN ENGLISH OVER A COUPLE MONTHS! Fucking bitch!

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 20:02:18

At 9/29/07 07:57 PM, smc316 wrote: Lets see you know only french then all of a sudden WHEN YOUR TWELVE MOVE TO THE US AND IS FORCED TO LEARN ENGLISH OVER A COUPLE MONTHS! Fucking bitch!

This sounds like it will be a difficult situation for me to try and replicate.

Also, learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

"Your" is possessive.

"You're" is a contraction of "you" and "are".

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 20:09:27

At 9/29/07 08:02 PM, Kuro wrote:
At 9/29/07 07:57 PM, smc316 wrote: Lets see you know only french then all of a sudden WHEN YOUR TWELVE MOVE TO THE US AND IS FORCED TO LEARN ENGLISH OVER A COUPLE MONTHS! Fucking bitch!
This sounds like it will be a difficult situation for me to try and replicate.

The point I was trying to get across. Be thankful I type and spell this good compared to some users on Newgrounds.

Also, learn the difference between "your" and "you're".

"Your" is possessive.

"You're" is a contraction of "you" and "are".

I already know that I was just... oh never mind.

Je suis vraiment malade des personnes dans ce club.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 20:09:44

At 9/29/07 07:43 PM, smc316 wrote:
At 9/29/07 06:44 PM, Kuro wrote:
name five fucking things I have done to deserve being flaimed!

I think I shall just copy/paste snipets of other people's posts, and show them to you.
___
1. They bash you because of how stupid you act, and of all of the idiotic questions you're always asking. You're not contributing, you're just trying to make yourself look good, or whining about how you aren't treated good. (KingPanther13, p. 1678)

2. you [stop] ruin[ing] my (and others) fun in this club. (Gendo, p. 1,677)

3. I dislike you. Have you seen the number of "^_^"'s he uses? (Kuro, p. 1,675)

4. I'm a faggot who won't die ^__^
When the fuck am I going to stop being an annoying faggot who asks stupid questions? ^__^
i caint spel wurth uh shhit ^__^ (supyohos123, p. 1,675

5. not contributing to anything here and your greatly annoying the other members here. (Mendou, p. 1,675
___

I won't bother writing down what I think of you, because I'm fairly new to the anime club and I don't know you that well. But, I must admit that you are negatively affecting the short time I have spent here, with your need to flame Mendou/Gendo constantly.

"If you had what normal men had, I wouldn't need batteries anymore!"

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 20:14:11

At 9/29/07 08:09 PM, smc316 wrote: The point I was trying to get across. Be thankful I type and spell this good compared to some users on Newgrounds.

You don't type any better than the majority of users.

And the ones that type worse get told off just as much.

I don't see your point.

Je suis vraiment malade des personnes dans ce club.

Yeah, well we're sick of you, ya bloody surrender monkey.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 20:14:57

Stop fucking whining SMC. Are you saying that we should overlook how fucking annoying you are, just because you know a different language? That's ridiculous. Because of your incessant whining, I think it's safe to say that nobody here likes you, and they want you gone. I don't care if you all of a sudden prove that you're the Queen of France, I won't hold any respect for you, nor will anybody else. Instead of proving that you're a good guy, or whatever, you've just proved that you're a fucking idiot....you've also given more reason for us to not like you because of your crying. I suggest you just go away.

Besides, it's just the internet. None of this shit matters. At all.

I suggest we all just ignore him, and get on with our lives.

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 20:16:40

At 9/29/07 07:57 PM, smc316 wrote: Fuck you! Other than you, Gendo and mendou the users who post in this club miss out on periods and shit and yet you don't flame them! Bastard Lets see you know only french then all of a sudden WHEN YOUR TWELVE MOVE TO THE US AND IS FORCED TO LEARN ENGLISH OVER A COUPLE MONTHS! Fucking bitch!

Tough break, your profile says 17; you should've learnt the basics of punctuation and grammar by now. Unless you're really 14, or just bullshitting us. Also, e-thuggetry doesn't work here. Overuse of swearwords does not make you a rebel/hardass. Also, French and English are practically the same fucking language; it shouldn't take longer than 5 years to master the basic punctuation in the English language, since obviously, French uses it aswell.

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 20:36:39

At 9/29/07 08:09 PM, DepressedStone wrote:
1. They bash you because of how stupid you act, and of all of the idiotic questions you're always asking. You're not contributing, you're just trying to make yourself look good, or whining about how you aren't treated good. (KingPanther13, p. 1678)

Whinning and trying to make myself look good? Bullshit! I admit I whin a little(Or a lot) But its not like i'm doing it too make myself look good.

2. you [stop] ruin[ing] my (and others) fun in this club. (Gendo, p. 1,677)

Thats not a reason, that doesn't say how i'm ruinning gendo/other peoples fun so it shouldn't count.

3. I dislike you. Have you seen the number of "^_^"'s he uses? (Kuro, p. 1,675)

I don't use them that much!!! Besides why the fuck is that a reason to dislike someone?!?!?! Thats equilent to saying "I hate black people because their skin is too dark for my taste!"

4. I'm a faggot who won't die ^__^
When the fuck am I going to stop being an annoying faggot who asks stupid questions? ^__^
i caint spel wurth uh shhit ^__^ (supyohos123, p. 1,675

*Sign* Thats.... oh geeze fuck this.

5. not contributing to anything here and your greatly annoying the other members here. (Mendou, p. 1,675

I try and try to contribute but you guys continously bash me! If I started a conversation about a average anime everyone here watches SOMEONE would find a reason rather its I mis spelled a word, I used a word wrong or simply had different views on a character or plot twist!

___

I won't bother writing down what I think of you, because I'm fairly new to the anime club and I don't know you that well. But, I must admit that you are negatively affecting the short time I have spent here, with your need to flame Mendou/Gendo constantly.

I'm not flamming them! Their flamming me! Like how gendo brought back a conversation from two pages back when I wrote 'haxing' instead of 'hazing' or when you guys said I use too many smiles, that has nothing to do with anything, just me adding 2 or 3 characters to my text to show a little bit of emotion isn't worth commenting on, let alone saying its good enough to bash me for!

At 9/29/07 08:14 PM, Kuro wrote:
At 9/29/07 08:09 PM, smc316 wrote: Je suis vraiment malade des personnes dans ce club.
Yeah, well we're sick of you, ya bloody surrender monkey.

Surrender monkey? I said 'I'm sick of the people in this club.' where did that come from?

At 9/29/07 08:14 PM, KingPanther13 wrote: Stop fucking whining SMC. Are you saying that we should overlook how fucking annoying you are, just because you know a different language?

No that is not what I am trying to say.

That's ridiculous. Because of your incessant whining, I think it's safe to say that nobody here likes you, and they want you gone. I don't care if you all of a sudden prove that you're the Queen of France, I won't hold any respect for you, nor will anybody else. Instead of proving that you're a good guy, or whatever, you've just proved that you're a fucking idiot....you've also given more reason for us to not like you because of your crying. I suggest you just go away.

*Sign* You all really are bastards, I came to this club to talk about anime and every second I have been here you all have found a way to bash me in some way or another.

Besides, it's just the internet. None of this shit matters. At all.

True, that is very true.

I suggest we all just ignore him, and get on with our lives.

What lives? You all have around 1k and up postes on the newgrounds BBS and have watched loads of animes. Yes I know I am actually bashing myself in this statement but its safe to say that I don't have a life either.

At 9/29/07 08:16 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:
Tough break, your profile says 17; you should've learnt the basics of punctuation and grammar by now. Unless you're really 14, or just bullshitting us. Also, e-thuggetry doesn't work here. Overuse of swearwords does not make you a rebel/hardass. Also, French and English are practically the same fucking language; it shouldn't take longer than 5 years to master the basic punctuation in the English language, since obviously, French uses it aswell.

I am 17. French and english ARE NOT alike. I don't think swearing/rebelling makes me look cool for me its just another way, like the smilies, to show emotion. But I guess you have a bit of a point in the last part, excuss me if I don't reread my postes 4 times to make sure every last detail is perfect.

Can you guys just give me a break for once, and have a decent conversation about anime with me for once, thats all I want.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 20:52:41

At 9/29/07 08:36 PM, smc316 wrote: I don't use them that much!!! Besides why the fuck is that a reason to dislike someone?!?!?! Thats equilent to saying "I hate black people because their skin is too dark for my taste!"

Those sentences should be from separate quotes.

He took them from different posts, and they were not meant to be connected.

I'm not flamming them! Their flamming me! Like how gendo brought back a conversation from two pages back when I wrote 'haxing' instead of 'hazing' or when you guys said I use too many smiles, that has nothing to do with anything, just me adding 2 or 3 characters to my text to show a little bit of emotion isn't worth commenting on, let alone saying its good enough to bash me for!

Actually, from what I remember, it was from the bottom of the previous page, and posted only 4 hours or so before his response.

Surrender monkey? I said 'I'm sick of the people in this club.' where did that come from?

I know you said you were sick of the people in this club, that's why I said we're sick of you, you don't need to go explaining.

And 'surrender monkey' was just from the fact that you're French.

What lives? You all have around 1k and up postes on the newgrounds BBS and have watched loads of animes. Yes I know I am actually bashing myself in this statement but its safe to say that I don't have a life either.

That was uncalled for.

I am 17. French and english ARE NOT alike.

I learned French for a year, and a couple of my friends have learned it for 4 years, from what I gather: Yes, they are alike.

Besides, they're both Latin based.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 21:18:07

At 9/29/07 08:52 PM, Kuro wrote: That was uncalled for.

Yeah now that I think about it, it was. I'm sorry, I really am.

I am 17. French and english ARE NOT alike.
I learned French for a year, and a couple of my friends have learned it for 4 years, from what I gather: Yes, they are alike.

Not really, french and spanish are alike. Chinese and Taiwanese are alike. English and french aren't THAT alike, they are a little but that little bit is rather small.

Besides, they're both Latin based.

It seems like everything is latin based.

-------------------

Now can we actually talk about anime for once please? Here i'll start I watched the first episode of black lagoon yesterday, it was so-so nothing paticularly good or bad, but I guess as in most series it gets way better after the characters, setting, conflicts, and plot is introduced. I think the girl with the purpleish hair(It usually takes me a couple episodes before I learn the names.) and the black dude with the mustache are really kick ass characters! And this is a little out there but how often does a main character die in this anime?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 21:26:00

At 9/29/07 09:18 PM, smc316 wrote: Now can we actually talk about anime for once please? Here i'll start I watched the first episode of black lagoon yesterday, it was so-so nothing paticularly good or bad, but I guess as in most series it gets way better after the characters, setting, conflicts, and plot is introduced.

The series finds its footing later into the first season.

I think the girl with the purpleish hair

Revy.

and the black dude with the mustache

Dutch

but how often does a main character die in this anime?

There's only 4 main characters.

If they died often, there wouldn't be much left.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 21:35:36

At 9/29/07 09:26 PM, Kuro wrote: The series finds its footing later into the first season.

Most animes that are good do as well.

Revy.
Dutch

K, I can remeber those names.

but how often does a main character die in this anime?
There's only 4 main characters.

If they died often, there wouldn't be much left.

OK how often does a main character OR a secondary character(Not a minor or extra) die? Lol way too correct me. Like for example *FMA SPOILERS* Greed or Hughes from fma when they die? They're not main characters but they are not minor/extra characters either. *FMA SPOILERS END.*

Also you called me a surrender monkey, I know why. Because France surrenders alot, but i'm actually from french canada, not France.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 21:40:31

I fucking love all of you guys, so much.

smc316, this is my last fucking warning.

If you ever, ever get on the nerves of myself or any other member of this club ever again, you're gone for good, and not coming back.

Directly reply to this post at your own peril.

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 21:42:18

At 9/29/07 09:35 PM, smc316 wrote: Most animes that are good do as well.

Not really.

Plenty of anime's start out better than they end.

And plenty are pretty consistant.

OK how often does a main character OR a secondary character(Not a minor or extra) die? Lol way too correct me. Like for example *FMA SPOILERS* Greed or Hughes from fma when they die? They're not main characters but they are not minor/extra characters either. *FMA SPOILERS END.*

It depends.

You've got characters which are pretty big for a few episodes, would you consider those secondary characters?

I'd rather not say anything, spoilers aren't fun.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 21:46:04

At 9/29/07 09:42 PM, Kuro wrote: Plenty of anime's start out better than they end.

Just about any comedy anime, Hellsing (TV version), Haruhi (in chronological order), Death Note, etc.

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 21:47:41

At 9/29/07 09:42 PM, Kuro wrote:
At 9/29/07 09:35 PM, smc316 wrote: Most animes that are good do as well.
Not really.

Plenty of anime's start out better than they end.

And plenty are pretty consistant.

Got a point there, guess it depends on the anime really.

It depends.

You've got characters which are pretty big for a few episodes, would you consider those secondary characters?

Yeah.

I'd rather not say anything, spoilers aren't fun.

Not who dies, but more like how often does a character die? Like one every 10 - 20 episodes?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 21:49:12

At 9/29/07 09:46 PM, Gendo wrote: Haruhi (in chronological order),

I liked some of the later chronological episodes.

Like the videogame episode, and the culture fest episode.

Though I guess the ending in chronological order was a little dull, I still felt like it would be satisfying enough had I wanted to watch it that way.

At 9/29/07 09:47 PM, smc316 wrote: Not who dies, but more like how often does a character die? Like one every 10 - 20 episodes?

Why would you want to know?

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 22:14:53

At 9/29/07 09:49 PM, Kuro wrote: Like the videogame episode, and the culture fest episode.

Those were fucking great.

The rest wasn't as impressive as the early episodes.

At 9/29/07 09:47 PM, smc316 wrote: Not who dies, but more like how often does a character die? Like one every 10 - 20 episodes?
Why would you want to know?

I dunno, maybe he likes to have absolutely no surprises whatsoever in his anime.

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 22:21:52

At 9/29/07 10:14 PM, Gendo wrote: Those were fucking great.

They were as impressive as the first 2 or 3 so episodes.

The series really get engaging around The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 4.

I dunno, maybe he likes to have absolutely no surprises whatsoever in his anime.

Well in the series, there are some characters which when you see you can just go "Oh yes, he's definitely going to die".

The exceptions were *spoilers* Hansel and Gretel, which took me by surprise, and with the bounty hunters, in which a couple of them survived when I didn't think they would.

At 9/29/07 09:55 PM, Lastin wrote: Ok, since the gay animax channel just ran out of nice shonens

Oh lord...

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 22:30:14

At 9/29/07 09:55 PM, Lastin wrote: Ok, since the gay animax channel just ran out of nice shonens, any of you guys recommend any nice ones? (like hellsing for example) And Naruto and bleach only airs once a week.

FMA, Gurren Lagann, and Spiral are the only shonen I like.

"If you had what normal men had, I wouldn't need batteries anymore!"

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 22:34:28

At 9/29/07 10:21 PM, Kuro wrote:

*Spoilers*

Well in the series, there are some characters which when you see you can just go "Oh yes, he's definitely going to die".

Chaka, Ginji, everyone who died in season one

The exceptions were *spoilers* Hansel and Gretel, which took me by surprise, and with the bounty hunters, in which a couple of them survived when I didn't think they would.

Also Yukio, she had potential as a recurring character if the series was to ever have another season.
*End spoilers*

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 23:12:46

At 9/29/07 10:14 PM, Gendo wrote:
At 9/29/07 09:49 PM, Kuro wrote: Like the videogame episode, and the culture fest episode.
Those were fucking great.

The video game episode I didn't really like that much, it was funny but not that great. The culture fest episode on the other hand. I agree with you about that episode completly, after all god only knows.

Seconded, like the episodes they were at that island or when they were looking for the guy who had become some bug monster thing.

Hehe you got me there, I like surprises but I always end up spoiling something anyway in the end it always seems like. Also gendo i'm gonna really try to avoid arguing and fighting from here on but can you promise me you'll do the same?

At 9/29/07 10:30 PM, DepressedStone wrote:
At 9/29/07 09:55 PM, Lastin wrote: Ok, since the gay animax channel just ran out of nice shonens, any of you guys recommend any nice ones? (like hellsing for example) And Naruto and bleach only airs once a week.
FMA, Gurren Lagann, and Spiral are the only shonen I like.

Rurouni kenshin too and...... actually I can't think any good shonens other than Rk and the ones listed at the moment. O.O

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 23:18:41

At 9/29/07 11:12 PM, smc316 wrote: The video game episode I didn't really like that much, it was funny but not that great.

WHAT MORE DO YOU EXPECT FROM A COMEDY ANIME?

after all god only knows.

Song is fucking fabulous, learnt it a while ago.

Opening riff requires mad timing, but it's fun to play.

Also gendo i'm gonna really try to avoid arguing and fighting from here on but can you promise me you'll do the same?

No.

I'm not the one causing the problems, so I do not need to promise anything.

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 23:32:25

At 9/29/07 11:18 PM, Gendo wrote:
At 9/29/07 11:12 PM, smc316 wrote: The video game episode I didn't really like that much, it was funny but not that great.
WHAT MORE DO YOU EXPECT FROM A COMEDY ANIME?

Well I wouldn't consider it a comeady anime.... well sort of..... I actually don't what I would classifiy that anime as, sure a large part of it is comeady but it is also the part about how Harhui is god.

after all god only knows.
Song is fucking fabulous, learnt it a while ago.

O.O Sweet! From where? How long did it take you too learn it give or take?

Opening riff requires mad timing, but it's fun to play.

I bet! So you know how to play guitar? Are you in a music group or do you just play for fun at home?

I wish I knew how to play a guitar, I would absoulately love to do some of the songs by the music group blind guardian, they're gods to me! Although it would probably take years for me to learn one of there songs like battlefield or the punishment divine.

Also gendo i'm gonna really try to avoid arguing and fighting from here on but can you promise me you'll do the same?
No.

I'm not the one causing the problems, so I do not need to promise anything.

*Sign* Fine.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 23:43:08

At 9/29/07 11:32 PM, smc316 wrote: Well I wouldn't consider it a comeady anime.... well sort of..... I actually don't what I would classifiy that anime as, sure a large part of it is comeady but it is also the part about how Harhui is god.

H-A-R-U-H-I

Also, describe what genre "the part about how Haruhi is God" falls under.

O.O Sweet! From where? How long did it take you too learn it give or take?

From a guitar teacher, it took about half an hour for him to conjur up the sheet music and a few solid days of practice to get a good grasp of the song.

I bet! So you know how to play guitar?

OH NO WAY

Are you in a music group or do you just play for fun at home?

I'm in a group, but we only do recordings at the moment. No live shows yet.

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 23:47:46

At 9/29/07 11:43 PM, Gendo wrote: H-A-R-U-H-I

Don't be testy.

Also, describe what genre "the part about how Haruhi is God" falls under.

I actually have no idea really.

From a guitar teacher, it took about half an hour for him to conjur up the sheet music and a few solid days of practice to get a good grasp of the song.

That quick? Wow once you learn how to play guitar its way easier than it sounds, huh?

Are you in a music group or do you just play for fun at home?
I'm in a group, but we only do recordings at the moment. No live shows yet.

Thats pretty cool, my brother is both the drummer in a band called tigers eye which is some-what known band and the drummer of a nobody band called grey milk.

What genre of music do you mainly play? Also if you ever release a cd in massachutes tell me what your band and the cd is called and i'll buy it probably.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2007-09-29 23:52:18

At 9/29/07 11:47 PM, smc316 wrote: Don't be testy.

Don't spell like complete shit.

I actually have no idea really.

Then shut up.

That quick? Wow once you learn how to play guitar its way easier than it sounds, huh?

Not that three years of experience (as well as two years of bass) has anything to do with it....

Thats pretty cool, my brother is both the drummer in a band called tigers eye which is some-what known band and the drummer of a nobody band called grey milk.

Both names are really blah.

What kind of music do they make?

What genre of music do you mainly play? Also if you ever release a cd in massachutes tell me what your band and the cd is called and i'll buy it probably.

The genres of our recordings vary.

We've done industrial, noise, ambient, drill n' bass, blues rock, death metal, etc.

We tend to not limit ourselces to a specific style.