00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ShadowedVaultDweller just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Flash 'Reg' Lounge

2,914,665 Views | 60,181 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 14:17:08

Evanimator

Thanks Moose for the name... So yeah thats the domain I chose. I'll post later when it's up and running

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 14:20:12

... great mini-game idea?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 14:24:35

Its all about ME!

5000th post ftw? no? mmk...

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 14:24:55

At 6/28/07 02:17 PM, Evan wrote: Evanimator

Thanks Moose for the name... So yeah thats the domain I chose. I'll post later when it's up and running

I likes it. its cool use it. :D

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 14:30:59

At 6/28/07 02:24 PM, authorblues wrote: Its all about ME!

5000th post ftw? no? mmk...

you shoulda made a long ass topic like paranoia.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 14:31:05

Great name. Hurry up and get it up :D

iamcoreyg.com // campnorth

Need a website? music? graphics? CONTACT ME.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 15:02:30

Any name is better with -palooza on the end.

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 15:06:45

At 6/28/07 03:02 PM, jmtb02 wrote:

Evanpalooza?

wait, your name desn't have a palooza in the end.!

jmtb02palooza? x.x

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 15:13:52

At 6/28/07 03:02 PM, jmtb02 wrote:

Mine works quite well :)

Oxford was well ace

OK, so I decided Physics over Engineering through the flawless and impartial method of heads for Physics, tails for the other one. Can any of you university types tell me what Physics and Philosophy is all about? It sounds like my cup of tea.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 15:24:26

Stolen Wallet

So someone broke into my car last night... and left everything valueable.. but took my wallet and my phone... why am i telling you this.. well because inside my wallet i carry fake money cause its like good luck or some shit according to my mother.. so this morning i found my wallet emptied in the street.. whoever the geniuses are that took my wallet are gonna be in for a rude awakening when they try to use that money.

None

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 15:31:42

At 6/28/07 03:24 PM, Luis wrote: Stolen Wallet
stuff

RE: Stolen Wallet

lol. Thats a freaken great story. But do you not get in trouble for having counterfit money at all? I figured you would. lol. Stupid ass robbers. All i ever had stolen was my bike from my backyard durring holidays. Thank god.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 15:40:59

At 6/28/07 03:24 PM, Luis wrote: So someone broke into my car last night... and left everything valueable.. but took my wallet and my phone... why am i telling you this.. well because inside my wallet i carry fake money cause its like good luck or some shit according to my mother.. so this morning i found my wallet emptied in the street.. whoever the geniuses are that took my wallet are gonna be in for a rude awakening when they try to use that money.

*tries to get credit card number*

Sweet idea, i'm guessing the guy'll be pretty pissed when he gets arrested/finds out. How do you get fake money though, a good printer?

5000th

Let's have our own authorblueserpalooza :P.

Wasp Trouble

I've been stung on my ear lobe, that was painful :S. But i can guess ass-cheek is worse, atleast your not allergic :P.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 15:51:32

At 6/28/07 03:40 PM, Depredation wrote: Wasp Trouble

I've been stung on my ear lobe, that was painful :S. But i can guess ass-cheek is worse, atleast your not allergic :P.

I've got a good story about wasps.

So back in 2002, I was riding my mountain bike with two friends up in the foothills of Cali. We took a break midday and threw our backpacks under a tree. We didn't manage to see the wasp nest that was on the freakin ground for some reason under the tree, and the wasps came after us in a cloud. We ran for about half a mile, and every time we stopped, they caught up. The scary thing is that they can sting through clothing... it was terrible. We finally lost them after running about 3/4 a mile from the tree.

My friend was stung about 15-20 times in the back, and it was pretty bad. We needed to get to a hospital but had no way of getting into the car... the car keys were in the bag under the tree, as were our bikes and other gear.

So we went back to the tree after a few minutes, after we knew the bees were gone. We made protective clothing out of 5 rolls of dog poop bags they provide at the parking lot, and used our extra clothing and goods as armor. We approached the tree, and noticed they weren't bothering us when we picked up our stuff.

But then we realize the backpack, the ONE backpack with our car keys in it, was sitting right on top of the wasp nest. Shit! So what we did was two of us got down the mountain about a 1/4 mile, and set up a bike about 500 feet down the road from tree. My friend grabbed the backpack and ran like wholly hell and got on the bike down the road, and got on. Wholly shit, you should have saw the cloud of wasps after him.

The entire ride back to the parking lot was a constant fucking chase of wasps stinging us from behind, and god damn! Those things hurt so bad, its nothing like a bee sting. Its like a medical syringe going into your back in and out.

Hi there!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 15:51:57

At 6/28/07 03:31 PM, 23450 wrote:
RE: Stolen Wallet

lol. Thats a freaken great story. But do you not get in trouble for having counterfit money at all? I figured you would. lol.

lmao...

"yeah, so I stole this wallet from this guys car.. Had fake money in it.. Here is his ID... Busthimplz?"

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 15:52:36

underline

most underused html aid thing ever

For a reason - folk know underlines as links.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 17:05:03

At 6/28/07 03:52 PM, Bezman wrote: underline

most underused html aid thing ever
For a reason - folk know underlines as links.

That's weird.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 17:14:18

At 6/28/07 05:11 PM, hashbrown wrote:
At 6/28/07 03:24 PM, Luis wrote: Stolen Wallet
where did you get the fake cash, i ireally feel like dropping that shit all over the place

That'd be an awesome prank! If you do it.. video tape it :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 17:32:14

..::counterfiet cash::..

I think that's a really terrible idea. It's fine for some asshole thief to get arrested for using counterfiet money. But just some average person on the street who thinks it's their lucky day? Really, really lame. I mean how would you feel getting possibly thrown in jail for using money that good fortune had dropped into your lap?

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 17:38:16

Dinero Fraude
Those bills look really big, are they just normal sized ones?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 17:46:50

Counterfiet Prank

Or write on the back that the money is not real. That way if they use it it's all on them. Or just put it on a fishing line that way if they really do get a hold of it you're not losing out, and you can always tell them it's fake.

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 17:50:01

Fake moneys

Been done..

underlines

looks much better when used as a topic title... why didn't we use that agian!?

Wiki your home

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackhall,_Edinb urgh

whoever did this was rather good but it's waaayyy too short..

could of just copypasta the history of book....

oh well..

3 stories

onto a muddy surface.. fatal fall?

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 17:50:37

Spice Girls Re Unite!
The moment we have all been waiting for has finally arrived. After 6 years of sitting in our corners crying because our little pi pis wouldn't rise, they are back. This year the Spice Girls return in an 8 country world tour. This is the answer to all our problems, six years ago when they left things began to go awry. Poverty, Genocide in Darfur, Erectile Dysfunction, and Global Warming. It will all vanish in the puff of smoke the machine will blow as the spice girls walk onto the stage and shoot us with their magical cum of talent. I hope to see you guys there. Best day ever!

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 17:50:44

Re:Counterfiet money

At 6/28/07 05:32 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: ..::counterfiet cash::..

I think that's a really terrible idea. It's fine for some asshole thief to get arrested for using counterfiet money. But just some average person on the street who thinks it's their lucky day? Really, really lame. I mean how would you feel getting possibly thrown in jail for using money that good fortune had dropped into your lap?

I doubt cops are that silly. Im sure it'd all end in a joke, no one is going to get done for that..

That's really cool Lu, where did you get it from? Only problem there, if the guy who broke in really has any spirit about him he's gunna come back and flat your tyres every week or something for makng him look like a knob.

--

Anybody watching 'Child Chain Smokers' on Channel 4? Genius.

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 17:54:29

At 6/28/07 05:50 PM, Mogly wrote:
I doubt cops are that silly. Im sure it'd all end in a joke, no one is going to get done for that..

You've probably never dealt with US cops. They are assholes, the lot of them.

This sig is 100% effective protection from all hexes, curses, evil spirits and bad karma. Guaranteed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 17:56:53

Counterfeit

My nephew and his friend tried to use some $20 they made... they would have gotten away with it but apparently the store clerk had a banking background and noticed that all the bills had the same serial number. The FBI got involved and everything... but since they were minors, they just got probation.

...why would you leave your wallet, phone, etc. in your car tho?! :(

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 18:00:26

At 6/28/07 05:50 PM, Lord-Sonx wrote: Wiki your home

Lol, mines like 10 times longer. But probably 5 times more boring. :(

:U

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 18:06:54

At 6/28/07 05:50 PM, Mogly wrote: Re:Counterfiet money
At 6/28/07 05:32 PM, BlackmarketKraig wrote: bla
Anybody watching 'Child Chain Smokers' on Channel 4? Genius.

Yeah, that little ginger chav and his mates lol. I have to go to sleep now though so no more listening to shouting estate mums on TV.

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 18:11:40

Spice Girls, Fuck yeah!

At 6/28/07 05:54 PM, Kanadian-Keith wrote: Spice Girls Re Unite!

Wooohooo, time to break out the posters and dolls and costumes and whatever they got us to buy, does anyone have the spice girl pushup bra?

And the lollipops and the tattoos. Can't wait to go to the concert, it's gonna be amazing

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 18:16:07

At 6/28/07 05:54 PM, Kanadian-Keith wrote: stuff

Are you a Kool Keith fan? Or is the alias just out of k being a more awesome letter than c?

BBS Signature

Response to The Flash 'Reg' Lounge 2007-06-28 18:21:12

Out of interest what was reported for longer on your tellies Yanks - The Spice girls reunion, or Tony Blair handing over to our new PM? And bonus points if you know our new PMs name.

Watching the houses of Parliment yesterday, and what Tony Blair had to say, its one thing that thankfully sets us apart from the yanks wouldnt you agree English people? The way he really came off as a nice, real bloke, and the loyalty they all showed.

WEBSITE

BLOG ~ Dont fuck around with my dog. All that I can see I steal. ~

NG FFR ~ Automatic for the people.

BBS Signature