00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

bigrichardrick just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Playstation Empire

267,314 Views | 6,100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 12:50:04

At 2/16/07 12:47 PM, Marsupial wrote:
At 2/16/07 12:19 PM, idiot-monarch wrote: I've got Revenge to. I will probably be getting Dominator. When's it released?
March 23. Gamespot is very useful for this sort of thing.

Yeah, I know. I was just too lazy to go to Gamespot ;)

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 12:56:52

At 2/16/07 12:50 PM, idiot-monarch wrote:
At 2/16/07 12:47 PM, Marsupial wrote:
At 2/16/07 12:19 PM, idiot-monarch wrote: I've got Revenge to. I will probably be getting Dominator. When's it released?
March 23. Gamespot is very useful for this sort of thing.
Yeah, I know. I was just too lazy to go to Gamespot ;)

Ok.

Let's have a pro evo competition.
Who can score the most goals in an hour long match against any team. Take a screenshot and post it either here or on the secondary forum.. But first you must sign up here.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 12:59:29

At 2/16/07 11:22 AM, Kronik-The-Hedgehog wrote:
At 2/16/07 11:03 AM, I-Think-You-Suck wrote: I'm a new person, so don't bother trying to piss me of anymore.

That goes for all of you.

GOT IT?
Hi, MrCrit. How are you?

That Crit guy is such a dumbass.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 13:00:25

At 2/16/07 12:59 PM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 2/16/07 11:22 AM, Kronik-The-Hedgehog wrote:
At 2/16/07 11:03 AM, I-Think-You-Suck wrote: I'm a new person, so don't bother trying to piss me of anymore.

That goes for all of you.

GOT IT?
Hi, MrCrit. How are you?
That Crit guy is such a dumbass.

No more talk about him.
Check my comp above!

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 13:01:45

Why is Crit begging for us to rip on him? He's acting like an immature 13 year old emo kid. I'm glad he's been kicked out...

So how is everyone else? I've just started to play Time Crisis 1 again. I spent 2 hours searching for my PS1 Guncom. I love that thing, it's never broken down once. Except that time I threw it at my bedroom wall. I left a dent the size of my head in the wall. My parents thought I had killed myself when they got home. Ah, those where to good days...

I have also been playing Total Overdose a lot. It's fun how a game where you can kill everyone and no one will do anything turns out to be the most fun I've had in ages. I've been playing it everyday. My controller's busted now, I have to go out and by and new one. But until then, I'll have to use my Dualshock 1 controller. I can't believe it still works on new PS2 games. I would have thought they would only take Dualshock 2.

PS3 News

I was walking down to my local game store, and I found out that the PS3 costs $1000. That has to be the most expensive console ever. When I was thinking of getting one I didn't even know the price of it. I thought it was going to cost around $600. But I guess Sony wants to be a bunch of greedy assholes. Maybe I'll wait a few months before buying it. I still have my Wii, my PS2 and my Xbox to play on. Maybe I should sell my Xbox? I could get about 250 bucks for it, that would bring me closer to buying an Xbox 360 or a PS3. I'll probably get the 360 though...

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 13:42:39

At 2/16/07 01:01 PM, Quickbeam wrote: PS3 News

The console I personally recommend is the Wii you already have, but don't pick games because of the genre you like because Wii is a complete new experience, I once tried NFS on the Wii it was my best video game experience ever, and I ate racing games... try looking for something completely new and that you haven't tried yet, could turn out to be a blast ;)

you guys are going to kill me now? :P

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 13:44:23

Im back! I bet you all thought I was dead. Wrong!

Let me tell you the story:
My wireless collapsed,
Our new wireless didnt work,
Got a new dongle,
Didn't work!
Fixed it! Now it works.

So whats been happening around here?
My news.
I pre-ordered my PS3, we were there ten minutes after they started the orders, that means were almost first in line. I also got Okami and its briliant, im stuck though. Were is the theif in the main capital, I lit up the lights and I cant find him.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 13:55:01

At 2/16/07 01:44 PM, ojmosher wrote: Im back!

Who the fucking hell are you??And why are you posting here ??... just kidding welcome back OJ

Let me tell you the story:

Seriously now did anyone ask about the story of your life??

So whats been happening around here?

I'm back too :D

My news.
I pre-ordered my PS3

According to Q you got some money, or atleast your parents do...

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 14:05:34

My parents paid for it. And as I was reading that post I thought your were serious first!
But whats happened to Crit? I know Mars just said to stop talking about it, but I have been away, and I want to know.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 14:25:12

Look up two posts.
Why did he het banned? Is he ever coming back, and why does he hate PSE?

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 16:57:01

At 2/16/07 02:28 PM, Odyssic wrote:
At 2/16/07 02:25 PM, ojmosher wrote: Why did he het banned? Is he ever coming back, and why does he hate PSE?
You might want to ask Quickbean why he banned him, I hope not he was a spammer anyway. For being banned.

Like Mars said. Enough talking about it. Pm's will do the trick.

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-16 18:20:57

At 2/16/07 12:56 PM, Marsupial wrote:
Who can score the most goals in an hour long match against any team. Take a screenshot and post it either here or on the secondary forum.. But first you must sign up here.

Ok, but it must be in which difficult and which Evo?

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 06:12:06

Has anyone got Okami yet? Its a great game, absolutly massive. I think im about near the end...but im stuck, does anyone know what to do to catch the theif? I have lit the candles and everything, and know the only goal I have is to find him.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 06:12:44

At 2/16/07 06:20 PM, Piromano wrote:
At 2/16/07 12:56 PM, Marsupial wrote:
Ok, but it must be in which difficult and which Evo?

Any Pro Evo game will do.. Don't tell me you're the only one joining?
Welcome back OJ.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 06:22:40

At 2/17/07 06:18 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 2/17/07 06:12 AM, ojmosher wrote: Has anyone got Okami yet? Its a great game, absolutly massive. I think im about near the end...but im stuck, does anyone know what to do to catch the theif? I have lit the candles and everything, and know the only goal I have is to find him.
Is Okami out in the UK?
If not, we will have a vote.
What is going to be better?
Final Fantasy 12 or Okami?

I'm guessing Final Fantasy will be slightly better but Okami is more original and epic. Both awesome games.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 06:24:12

At 2/17/07 06:18 AM, Odyssic wrote:
Is Okami out in the UK?

Yes, since three days ago.

If not, we will have a vote.

Final fantasy will consume your life, but Okami is inspiring. You will proberly get more enjoyment short-term from Okami, but in the long run FF takes your social life.

Mars, you got or getting Okami? And have you pre-ordered your PS3 yet? GAME opened their pre-orders on Monday at 11.00, we got there at 11.10. One of the first in line!

But what launch game should I get, a part from resistance? Becasue the only other decent one looks like moterstorm...but I dont want to burn fifty quid for a average game. Maybe I should wait for Burnout.

Not oblivion, I already have it on PC.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 06:28:01

At 2/17/07 06:18 AM, Odyssic wrote: Is Okami out in the UK?

It should be.

Haven't played FFXII, but I'm sure its a great game. But if I compare Okami and FFX, I really enjoy Okami more.

Whoever had a problem with the thief, he's ussualy in the bushes somewhere (I think :P ). If you don't find him, its no biggy. Wasn't that just a side mission?

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 06:31:36

At 2/17/07 06:24 AM, ojmosher wrote: But what launch game should I get, a part from resistance? Becasue the only other decent one looks like moterstorm...but I dont want to burn fifty quid for a average game. Maybe I should wait for Burnout.

If Heavenly Sword is a European launch title, get that. It looks really promising. If you like shooters, check out CoD 3. I rented it on my 360 and it was pretty good.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 06:55:57

At 2/17/07 06:31 AM, idiot-monarch wrote:
At 2/17/07 06:24 AM, ojmosher wrote: But what launch game should I get, a part from resistance? Becasue the only other decent one looks like moterstorm...but I dont want to burn fifty quid for a average game. Maybe I should wait for Burnout.
If Heavenly Sword is a European launch title, get that. It looks really promising. If you like shooters, check out CoD 3. I rented it on my 360 and it was pretty good.

Yeah, someone reccomened COD 3, but I would rather have F.E.A.R above that. I think I should just get resistance and maybe rent a couple of games form block busters.

Mercenaries 2 looks brilliant, and with the option of a online co-op mode! Its gonna be great.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 07:12:09

At 2/17/07 06:55 AM, ojmosher wrote:
At 2/17/07 06:31 AM, idiot-monarch wrote:
Yeah, someone reccomened COD 3, but I would rather have F.E.A.R above that. I think I should just get resistance and maybe rent a couple of games form block busters.

Mercenaries 2 looks brilliant, and with the option of a online co-op mode! Its gonna be great.

Definitely. Or you could wait for Turok. I don't know when it will be released but it looks the part. Dinosaurs, jungles and guns? Yes please.

But why get Resistance? Try and buy an even better shooter when it is released. That plus a driving game. NFS Carbon or Burnout Dominator would be good. With those games you would be set for about 6 months.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 07:17:26

At 2/17/07 07:12 AM, Marsupial wrote: Definitely. Or you could wait for Turok. I don't know when it will be released but it looks the part. Dinosaurs, jungles and guns? Yes please.

We have that for PS2! Blowing off dniosaurs heads and arms is more fun then you could imagine.

But why get Resistance? Try and buy an even better shooter when it is released.

I want to be blown away by my first go on the PS3, and it seems resistance is the best t do that. And with twenty a side battles too!

That plus a driving game. NFS Carbon or Burnout Dominator would be good. With those games you would be set for about 6 months.
Yes, I am going to get burnout, it looks great. Also, God of war two looks brilliant, they say it has PS3 graphics on the PS2.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 08:53:09

Wow guys look here

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 08:57:33

At 2/17/07 08:53 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: Wow guys look here

oh yeah watch the video's here

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 09:13:18

Hey guys it's time to choose the day of the cellebration.
I was thinking about the next sunday. What do you think?

or the sunday after the 100 pages?

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 10:13:06

At 2/17/07 09:13 AM, Piromano wrote: Hey guys it's time to choose the day of the cellebration.

The Sunday after would be more appropriate.

At 2/17/07 08:57 AM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 2/17/07 08:53 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: Wow guys look here
oh yeah watch the video's here

Looking sweet.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 10:19:26

At 2/17/07 10:13 AM, Marsupial wrote:
At 2/17/07 09:13 AM, Piromano wrote: Hey guys it's time to choose the day of the cellebration.

The Sunday after would be more appropriate.

Ok, I'll post it in the sec. forum when we reach the 100 pages!

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 13:36:22

Yeah! only seven more pages to go. And only another sixty or so posts till I get my 666th. Thats going to be a evil post, very evil indeed. Oh, and if anyone needs help on Okami just ask. Because I have almost completed the game.

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 14:00:40

At 2/17/07 01:36 PM, ojmosher wrote: Oh, and if anyone needs help on Okami just ask. Because I have almost completed the game.

You can ask me too. I've completed it.

I'm so proud of myself ;)

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 14:57:53

At 2/17/07 02:00 PM, idiot-monarch wrote:
At 2/17/07 01:36 PM, ojmosher wrote: Oh, and if anyone needs help on Okami just ask. Because I have almost completed the game.

Well done to both of you. How long did it take?

Do you recommend the game to me? I need to buy a new adventure/RPG and Okami caught my eye. But so did FFXII. Which one to buy?

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Playstation Empire 2007-02-17 15:02:39

At 2/17/07 02:57 PM, Marsupial wrote:
At 2/17/07 02:00 PM, idiot-monarch wrote:

Well done to both of you. How long did it take?

It's a long game. Took me 30+ hours without getting stuck anywhere.

Do you recommend the game to me? I need to buy a new adventure/RPG and Okami caught my eye. But so did FFXII. Which one to buy?

Technically Okami isn't an RPG. But I repeat, technically. Haven't played FFXII, but Okami is one of my all time fav games. I recomend Okami if you're looking for something different.

Latest Blog Entry - thx

BBS Signature