00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SNiter27 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Come take the NG tour!

3,374 Views | 73 Replies

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-10-08 21:24:29

At 10/6/06 05:23 PM, USERNAMED wrote: oh yes i just got off the "Banned wagon" and i wish to join the tour....

sorry the next tour isnt until a while. but we do have exhibits from time to time.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-10-08 21:38:54

"Welcome to NG Mag, the deserted, unfinished ghost town of Newgrounds."

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-10-09 15:14:20

Can i direct my own movie?

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-10-29 13:13:24

At 10/9/06 03:14 PM, oddworth wrote: Can i direct my own movie?

Yeah go ahead. but do you flash?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-10-31 15:09:33

Oh hi! Nice costume! sorry but we wont be doing any tours today because it's halloween! Cmon in we're having a halloween party at the bbs. i baked ghost cookies over there. and help yourself to some punch! we have some new halloween submissions why dont you check that out? well I'll see you later. happy halloween everyone!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-11-05 21:59:36

Hey everybody! Theres a party going on at the bbs over Here theres a lot of users quick to the elevator! Oh wait almost forgot the cookies. there we go. * ding * thats our stop. wow look whos here theres HAYF oh There williwowza. oh man you got to check it out. I heard theres many sexy girls there too *wink wink* ;)

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-11-13 15:47:55

Just so you know guys i heard newgrounds is getting a new look. i dont know when it is going to be done.but hopefully after the new look i'll do more tours of the building.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-12-14 18:31:39

At 9/19/06 05:22 PM, wegra2006 wrote:
At 9/19/06 05:19 PM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: Can I feed the animals?
yes there are some that just randomly appeared over here!

WUF WUF! *pant* *pant* WUF!!! I'm a puppy!

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-12-14 18:34:48

At 9/19/06 05:24 PM, Moose wrote: Can I ride the elevator again?

And wheres the gift shop, I want one that says "Rape Her"

actually there is a gift shop. it is in the basement here! Basement (giftshop)

<3

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2007-01-03 19:58:00

At 12/14/06 06:31 PM, HollowLeggedGuy wrote:
At 9/19/06 05:22 PM, wegra2006 wrote:
yes there are some that just randomly appeared over here!
WUF WUF! *pant* *pant* WUF!!! I'm a puppy!

OMG! PUPPY! * pets you* so what kind of dog are you?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2007-01-22 18:20:37

Where are the cookies you promised me on the thrid floor?

There is a war going on in you're mind. People and ideas all competing for you're thoughts. And if you're thinking, you're winning.

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2007-02-20 18:22:37

uh arent you one?

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2007-03-06 14:15:09

Allright everyone gather round we're doing a totally new tour. I'm your tour guide Mike. Please stay with the group at all times well lets start.

First we have The theater also known as the portal. Everyday hundreds of movies around the world are submitted. Every day we have to expand the theater each day because it's so enormous. we currently have 76,771 movies for your viewing pleasure. But first let me tell you about the kinds of movies that are being submitted. See that Light above every theater? that tells you how good it is. grey means it's okay green means it's decent and blue means it's awesome. oh and it case you didnt notices that neon sign with the numbers on it. thats the score. How about i tell you about inside the theater? now which movie to watch? Hmmm I know! how about Throwback the duck 0? I heard thats pretty good. How about i wait while you grab a little snack? okay lets go! Well that was a decent movie! now heres what you can do after the movie. See the buttons on your chairs? well thats a voting pannel. simpily press the button that you think it deserves. but i must say VOTE FAIRLY lately lots of people have been voting carelessly and it has to stop so dont vote 0 on everything you see. think of how long it took these people to make this movie. See that Box by the door? thats the review box. Take a sheet of paper over there and tell the author your thoughts on the movie. Like how good it was what you liked the best and maybe improvements ( that helps a lot). And if you didnt like it dont be a dick in your review. oh one last thing that glass case is where the trophys go. each day we give awards to the best ( and worst) movies. well that wraps it up for this floor follow me to the elevator.

This is the arcade. we have nearly 19,000 games. like Alien Hominid Super Smash Flash and Ultimate Flash Sonic
Back to the elevator!

wee! *Ding*

Okay heres the lounge also known as the BBS. If you have something on your mind why dont you post a topic and talk about your thoughts? make sure it's appropriate for the lounge and read the rules. BTW have some cookies I made over there! there fresh. a couple more stops.

alright finally we have the music room also known as the audio portal. we have tons of hot tracks by orriginal authors. I must say It's better then the crap on the radio we have today. as you can see theres a little sticker on each CD that tells you how good it is. You can also keep a CD if you want. Oh and you can leave a review too. To the elevator! away!

Okay heres the so called "Lobby" on that bullitan board over there is the site news. we also show some movies hand picked by Tom and Wade. Oh and theres a mail room over there were you can write a letter and put it in a users mailbox. Okay i guess that covers it. feel free to go up and down the elevators. And- oh i forgot theres a store it's on the basement floor. see you soon bye!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2007-03-06 14:23:06

At 9/20/06 02:55 PM, hektur wrote: Where the hells the bathroom.

That's the general forum.