00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

XxarachnidfelinexX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Come take the NG tour!

3,373 Views | 73 Replies

Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 17:19:26

Welcome to newgrounds! Are you lost! I'm wegra2 and I'll be your tour guide today. Lets begin the tour of the building shal we?

This Is the first floor. we call it "The Frontpage" Here we host the movies that are very popular. we also post the latest news and updates on that bullitin board over there. Follow me to the elevator k?

This is the second floor we call it " The flash portal" This is were all our movies come in. they are made by people all over the world! we have over 86,000 movies! As you can there are many theatres on this floor. as you can see there are lights above each theater. light gray means its under judgement. Drak gray means its okay. Green means its decent. Blue means its excellent. and Red means its about to be removed from the site. we also give awards to the greatest movies and even to the crappiest movies! If you want to see a movie thats not very well known just go into the teleporter room and say a word and it will bring you to a certain part of the floor. Back to the elevator!

This is the third floor we like to call it the lounge were you can just hang out and talk about whatever you want. just make sure its appropiate for the site! If you break our rules you will be banned from this floor for a certain amount of days. dont play any tricks on us we will know it's you. oh yeah help yourself to some of those cookies i made over there. on to the next floor.

This is the Fourth floor which is the arcade we have over 16,000 games that you can play. thats pretty much it for this floor on to the last floor.

Our last floor is the fifth floor. we have tons of CDs for your listening pleasure. everything here is original! And feel free to take a copy of the cd with you! we have plenty of copys! you know I reccomend this one artist named Paragonx9 he has greatr music. Well i believe thats the end of the tour for now. see you later!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 17:22:38

At 9/19/06 05:19 PM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: Can I feed the animals?

yes there are some that just randomly appeared over here!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 17:23:21

I wouldn't try it, last time I almost killed a guy going for the apple.

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 17:24:10

Can I ride the elevator again?

And wheres the gift shop, I want one that says "Rape Her"

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 17:27:32

Awesome post and really informative. Should be moved to Wi/ht section though.

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 17:29:58

At 9/19/06 05:27 PM, head2toewinner wrote: Awesome post and really informative. Should be moved to Wi/ht section though.

wow thanks! you know at first i thought people were going to just say mean things. but so far it looks like everyone likes it.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 17:34:32

It's cool but if you wanna mean post.
here ya go (i dont mean anything below)
You bastard people can find there fucking ways through here!
let the noobs figure it out!
this is so gay!
this should be lock omgomgomgomgomgomg.
you gay idiot, no one wants a gay tour.
Thats what an NOOOOOB sounds like.
If you didn't already know...
Cool tour i apreciate you taking the time to write it all.
Though you could have been more detailed like for example in the begging you could put.
look at the top of screen,see that big tank logo?
click on it and it brings you to front page etc.
But it's your topic dude.
cool.

Grass grows, Birds fly, Sun Shines, and bruddah, I hurt people.

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 17:47:41

At 9/19/06 05:24 PM, Moose wrote: Can I ride the elevator again?

And wheres the gift shop, I want one that says "Rape Her"

There is no gift shop. but yes you can ride the elevator.

lol

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 18:07:36

OHH!!OHH!! cookies!! thank-you Wegra02!!i love cookies!how did you know?*munch* *munch* *munch*

You should've grabbed his/done a cock joke barrel/rick roll.

All credit for my sig goes to Thimbles! YAY :D

Sign the petition for the :3 emoticon

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 19:44:59

At 9/19/06 05:23 PM, Ankokukishi wrote:
I wouldn't try it, last time I almost killed a guy going for the apple.

hmm you know i think i recall that moment.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 23:00:01

At 9/19/06 06:07 PM, grounds-master wrote: OHH!!OHH!! cookies!! thank-you Wegra02!!i love cookies!how did you know?*munch* *munch* *munch*

Because everyone likes cookies my friend!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-19 23:01:13

I think I'm getting motion sickness... *throws up in HAYF's lap* thanks, bud

Most Recent Flash I Voiced In! (UPDATED 6/1/11)

Most Recent Outside Project Voiced In! (UPDATED 2/5/12)

Add me on Skype: NGsonicmega

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 12:46:48

At 9/19/06 11:01 PM, sonicmega wrote: I think I'm getting motion sickness...

Huh? what are you talkling about?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 12:53:24

Here are the mods. The shit scraped of the floors produces these bizarre creatures.

I like my hammer.

Audio. lol click.

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 13:00:17

here is the infamous Bedn captured,castreted and nutured

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 14:07:31

Ah some new people! Well if your just joining us now we got some new things. I'm wegra2 and i'll be your guide.

This Is the first floor. we call it "The Frontpage" Here we host the movies that are very popular. We also post the latest news and updates on that bullitin board over there. theres also a mailroom here as well. if your a member you can send one of your friends an email. however dont go harassing people or something like that ok?
Follow me to the elevator k?

This is the second floor we call it " The flash portal" This is were all our movies come in. they are made by people all over the world! we have over 65,000 movies! (sorry made a mistake last time) there are many theatres on this floor. as you can see there are lights above each theater. Light gray means its under judgement. Drak gray means its okay. Green means its decent, Blue means its excellent, and Red means its about to be removed from the site. oh look Super Mario Bros Z part 4 has been released. I guess i can give you a tour inside the theaters. who wants popcorn? well, that was a good movie. now let me show you what you can do after the movie. see that box labled reviews? well take a review slip on the box and write your thoughts. tell them what they can do to improve or just tell them what you thought. If you dont like it please dont act like an idiot it's really annoying to the artist. One of our members XwaynecoltX writes very constructive reviews. just thought i'd say that. oh yeah before we leave let me tell you about voting. see those buttons on your seats? well just vote from either a one or a five. Oh and please dont vote 0 on everything you see. its really stupid. as you can see there are little trophy cabnits near each theater. We give out portal awards to the best movies heck sometimes even the crappiest movies! If you want to see a movie thats not very well known just go into the teleporter room and say a word and it will bring you to a certain part of the floor. follow me to the statistics room. here we have records of movies games and even some of our users. Back to the elevator!

This is the third floor we like to call it the lounge were you can just hang out and talk about whatever you want. just make sure its appropiate for the site! If you break our rules you will be banned from this floor for a certain amount of days. dont play any tricks on us we will know it's you. oh yeah help yourself to some of those cookies i made over there.sorry about that. on to the next floor.

This is the Fourth floor which is the arcade we have over 16,000 games that you can play. I recomend King of buttons 3 and N.G. Sim. thats pretty much it for this floor on to the last floor.

Our last floor is the fifth floor. we have tons of CDs for your listening pleasure. Everything here is original! And feel free to take a copy of the cd with you! we have plenty of copys! You can also review and vote on the songs just like in the flash portal. you know I reccomend this one artist named Paragonx9 he has great music. Well i believe thats the end of the tour for now. see you again pretty soon.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 14:13:37

yay i wanna ride the rides!

*can i mom can i!!!*

lolz

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 14:44:20

At 9/19/06 05:22 PM, Wegra02 wrote:
yes there are some that just randomly appeared over here!

lol a noob animal..

1337!

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 14:51:26

wow the movie was good but i ate too much popcorn and now i have no space for cookies, and i wouldn't recomend any one joing the same elevator as me i think im going to puke

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 14:55:06

Where the hells the bathroom.

[Newgrounds] Counter-Strike: Souce Server | 217.163.25.105:27015 | Come play us.

HIGH FIVE

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 14:56:28

I WANA SEE BEND!!!!!!! Oh, and may I please have a cookie?

La dee da da da

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 15:01:09

At 9/19/06 05:19 PM, Wegra02 wrote: Welcome to newgrounds! Are you lost! I'm wegra2

isnt it werga02?

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 15:08:08

*mommy look! mommy look!!*

a n00b!!!

yay!!

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 15:33:57

I'm lost. Where are we now and why are people yelling 'rape her' at that guy?

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 15:36:59

cool im going to watch a movie *takes popcorn* so what do you suggest to watch?

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 16:11:36

awww....no gift shop?thts a boner :D

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 19:52:01

At 9/20/06 03:01 PM, frz wrote:
At 9/19/06 05:19 PM, Wegra02 wrote: Welcome to newgrounds! Are you lost! I'm wegra2
isnt it werga02?

well you see i have 2 IDs one gotg lost so i call myself wegra2. even though i am wegra02.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 23:21:10

At 9/20/06 03:38 PM, klopatng wrote:
I'm a WILD PIG! Feed me, goddammit!

Here have some corn! its delicious.

Come take the NG tour!

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-20 23:55:45

What's your policy on robbery?
cuz I've heard rumors of an eric bauman repeatedly stealing stuff.

Sigs are overrated.

Response to Come take the NG tour! 2006-09-21 14:37:30

At 9/20/06 11:55 PM, Fox wrote: What's your policy on robbery?
cuz I've heard rumors of an eric bauman repeatedly stealing stuff.

oh yeah that, well i'll go over that until the next tour.

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature