00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chezmond just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sprite Club

508,095 Views | 8,375 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 17:23:49

At 11/7/03 04:42 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Ok here both together, maybe you can see it now? Well if nothing else ya can tell its from this base lol same pose =)

awsome work.seriously you cant tell you used that base.very well done.having never seen or heard of armitage i cant tell you how much your sprite looks like the charecter but man that is one awsome sprite.

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 17:51:52

Attention all Sprite Club members and non-members ...

Think you've got what it takes to create / customize awesome sprites? Then put your bytes where your mouth is and take the ...

BI-WEEKLY SPRITE CHALLENGE!!!
(Nov. 3 - Nov. 17)

Click on this link for the official rules and the latest work by the challengers.

Doctor's Note
Due to the difficulty level of this particular ADAPTATION! challenge, someone has requested an extension beyond the customary 2 week period. Please vote YES or NO for an extension. When voting, also voice your preference for either a 1 week (minimum) or 2 week (maximum) extension. All votes will be tallied on Wednesday, Nov. 12 so be sure to have your votes in before that day so it will count.

So far, we have one vote for a 1 week extension.

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 17:53:44

At 11/7/03 05:05 PM, -Majin- wrote: ghaleon,you came a long way from what you actuly starded!
i don't think i can make the same with the same base!

good work!!! ^_^

Yeah, Ghaleon, pretty impressed. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

At 11/5/03 11:52 AM, -Rook- wrote: ok, here's my adaptation for the sprite challenge. i'm working on another to go with it, but it's a bit tougher, so i'll leave you to guess who this is. it shouldn't be hard if you've ever seen the show ;)

Wow! Pretty good sprite there Rook! I remember the show from Teletoon (Canada's major cartoon leader) and I believe it was called "The Head," or something along the lines of that. I never really got into that show, so the fact that the sprite reminded me of that is pretty amazing. Wicked job Rook!

At 11/7/03 12:38 AM, Andy_Parker wrote: Question for sprite club members;
Does anyone know where I can download a Mario and a Luigi sprite?
Im askin u guys 'cause who else would know?

Feel free to ask anytime! One site that always seems to meet MY spriting needs is The ShyGuy Kingdom, and I'm almost positive you'll find what you need there.

At 10/25/03 06:11 PM, DarkZeroEntity wrote: I command you to bow to my new character, Entity!

Alright, now that we got all the red tape and stealing accusations outta the way, glad the repentence has taken place. Just keep it in mind next time!

DocMonster

Very kind worded lessons and explainations

That DocMonster's such a helpful guy, isn't he? On the case of a extension, something I would like to know about an extension is if it would run alongside the next weeks extension. Owing to the responses which seem to reflect peoples need for more time I vote for a one week extension.

-Majin-

Various well done entries

Wow, all these entries of yours Majin are very well done... and I'm talking about last weeks entries by the by.

I realize that my posts as of late have been sparce, at best, and I apoligize for such. Life's been hectic lately, but I think I got it all under control now. So too celebrate, expect a tweekitorial sometime soon.

I've taken quite a few projects under my wing recently, and my budget took a major dent with my BRAND FREAKIN' NEW COMPUTER, but I think it was well worth it. List of stuff I've been working on:
-Movie... this includes all the arrt, script, audio, and lining up the voice actors
-Video game reviews... I still don't have the financial back up to really support my writing, but I've managed to squeeze out a few good ones lately.
-Comics/Art... Another place that's been hurting my cash flow... I bought a lot of new art supplies. I sorely needed to replenish my stock. But I've been developing an awesome new style I plan to use in the next episode of Tweekit (my movie I'm working on), and I'm planning on making a few good comics.

I think that's it for your little dive into my life, thanks for reading.

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 18:08:28

At 11/7/03 05:53 PM, Tweekit wrote: [Took the time out of his busy schedule to post]

Boy, have I been in that boat before ... actually, I still am! I miss IM'ing you, mate! Don't think I've forgotten about voices for your toon because I've scheduled myself for about 2 hours on Monday morning to throw some auditions together to e-mail you. I'm glad you're diggin' the new computer and to hear that all is well, if not insanely hectic! Cheers, my friend! E-mail me when you're next available for an IM session. I won't be on MSN until about Monday night.

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 18:40:41

i'd like to be a partof the sprite clb. I have a huge enthusiasm in sprites and video games. I like debating which video game system is the best:)

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 19:30:33

At 11/7/03 08:18 AM, DocMonster wrote: Your Spidey appears on the left. I hope you don't mind that I did this.

Of course not! I accept critiscism with stride. I love your new Spider-Man, but I think I'll stick with my own... no offense to the Doc of course.

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 19:52:27

Thanks for the site DocMonster, Its great :)

I've covered wars, ya know.

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 20:03:08

At 11/7/03 06:40 PM, K-Man714 wrote: i'd like to be a partof the sprite clb. I have a huge enthusiasm in sprites and video games. I like debating which video game system is the best:)

Let me be the first to welcome to this club K-Man. Glad too see you have a passion!

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 20:26:55

i dunno what im gonna do, i might be out of this challenge

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 20:36:56

K-Man714

At 11/7/03 06:40 PM, K-Man714 wrote: i'd like to be a partof the sprite clb. I have a huge enthusiasm in sprites and video games. I like debating which video game system is the best:)

I too would like to welcome you aboard! Tweekit, the cap'n o' this schooner, has an excellent take on the big 3 game systems. You guys should talk!

ProtoBassX

At 11/7/03 07:30 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: I love your new Spider-Man, but I think I'll stick with my own... no offense to the Doc of course.

None taken, my good sir! That's the beauty of living in a world of infinite possibilities ... we're free to make our own choices! : )

Andy_Parker

At 11/7/03 07:52 PM, Andy_Parker wrote: Thanks for the site DocMonster, Its great :)

No problemo! That's what we do 'round these parts ... we help each other out.

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 21:58:13

Whoa! Look at this! I happened to apply Doc's advice and check it out. Freakin' total awesomeness! I made, with Doc's sagely advice, 3 more sprites, a jumping one, a web-swinging one (The begining jump to swing), and another swinging one. (Mid-way swing, crouch position) Now I need some more critique... critisize me, critisize me!

Sprite Club

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-07 22:49:59

Another sprite, I call it Spider-shot.

Sprite Club

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 01:02:42

At 11/7/03 09:58 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: Now I need some more critique [on my new Spidey sprites] ... critisize me, critisize me!

I was just about to close down for the weekend when I decided to check back one last time and I saw your new sprites. Okay, you want criticism? You really want some criticism? Alright, sit back, mi amigo, cuz this is gonna be harsh ... ready? ... here it is ... DAMN, DUDE! I really like 'em! He looks really slick and I can almost see him moving! I'd love to see if you can animate him swingin' around or maybe even just executing a web shot. You really ran far with these sprites and I'm totally blown away. Keep up the awesome work!!! Thanks for making my night! Cheers!

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 01:23:53

*mm8 bass's theme starts*

*appears out of the blue.*

I might submit something for the challenge. I dont know if ill have the full time but ill make sure i show it anyway......

*dissapears*

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 02:13:58

can i join i suck balls a flash but im thinking of makeing a spriet comic!!!!

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 05:33:13

At 11/7/03 05:19 PM, Niko1uk wrote:
At 11/7/03 02:32 PM, FireQueen-Ember85 wrote: Hello my fellow people.
Allow me to intro duce my self.
I'm FireQueen-Ember85,I'm 18 & single.
Lookin for a Hot Japanese boy to... you KNOW!!!
He has to be @ least 18-20.

Thanks!
em am i in the right forum.sprite club.get japanese boys here club.i dont see any similarities in the name.are any of you guys using this forum to pimp your self on the net.be honest who is it.
*looks at majin suspiciously*(i dont know how to spell suspiciously)

Well there is quite a few similaroties between the spelling........not,this is the sprite club as in sprites,trying to find people to date on the ne is just sad

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 05:47:30

At 11/8/03 05:33 AM, Nova_dragon wrote: Well there is quite a few similaroties between the spelling........not,this is the sprite club as in sprites,trying to find people to date on the ne is just sad

yes very sad indeed

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 06:12:26

*drinking Dr.pepper*
what? no i'm not pimping myself!
*walks away drinking Dr.pepper*

and PBX,those are some PIMP-ASS sprites!!!
it looks just like the real spidy!!!
asome dude!

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 09:30:08

At 11/7/03 02:32 PM, FireQueen-Ember85 wrote:
Hello my fellow people.
Allow me to intro duce my self.
I'm FireQueen-Ember85,I'm 18 & single.
Lookin for a Hot Japanese boy to... you KNOW!!!
He has to be @ least 18-20.

Thanks!

No jap but sure 18 and ready for action if ur an azn girl.

*sees people looking at him*

What.....?

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 11:46:59

Hello my good man. I am the pube muppit. Here is a list of some items I wish to request from your fine establishment....

Sprite Club

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 12:37:15

Hey guys my friend GBclock is making a game like frank's adventure and needs some characters:
5 guys and over 20 girls all with front,back and side views,i'd really appreciate it if you guys did a few.

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 12:46:03

At 11/8/03 12:37 PM, Nova_dragon wrote:
5 guys and over 20 girls all with front,back and side views,i'd really appreciate it if you guys did a few.

You need to put a but more description into these if you want some people to make some for you. I'd be happy to help if I found the time, but I need a bit more detailed account of what you need.

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 12:52:26

At 11/8/03 11:46 AM, -Rook- wrote: Hello my good man. I am the pube muppit. Here is a list of some items I wish to request from your fine establishment....

....'k....

that was the most random crap...EVER...

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 12:59:48

Here's the descriptions he gave me:
1) Medium length, long pink hair, medium wide [ya know what i mean] big
boobs
2) Medium length, long brown hair, skinny, medium boobs
3) Tall, long brown hair, medium wide, medium boobs
4) Tall, long red hair, medium wide, medium boobs
5) Medium length, medium green hair, medium wide, medium boobs
6) Tall, long darkbrown hair, skinny, big boobs
7) Medium length, medium blond hair, medium wide, big boobs
8) Medium length, medium purple hair, medium wide, big boobs
9) Medium length, medium red hair, medium wide, big boobs
10) Medium length, medium dark purple hair, medium wide, very big boobs
11) Medium length, long orange hair, skinny, small boobs
12) Medium length, very long pink hair, medium wide, medium boobs
thank you and your buds so much already! ^_^
they will be rewarded with a great hentai game! ^_^

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 13:07:07

At 11/8/03 12:52 PM, -Majin- wrote:
At 11/8/03 11:46 AM, -Rook- wrote: Hello my good man. I am the pube muppit. Here is a list of some items I wish to request from your fine establishment....
....'k....

that was the most random crap...EVER...

ph33r meh pube muppit sprite! Pube muppit iz teh secksay!

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 13:24:30

Well everyone that liked the sprite. Um thanls ^^ lol

and here I didnt think it was really that good.

Yeah I guess you cannot see Iris in it because I had to wipe clean practically eveything =/ I even had to make her bald =/ poor iris. lol

Oh um guess I have ti fill out the other stuff now lol

*Yawn* Man am I ever tired -_-

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 13:29:16

Oh so sorry =/ I was so busy that I forgot lol

great Work Rook =)

sorry for saying it so late =/ lol =)

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 13:36:18

At 11/8/03 01:29 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Oh so sorry =/ I was so busy that I forgot lol

great Work Rook =)

sorry for saying it so late =/ lol =)

Thank you, my friend! Teh Pube Muppit iz teh s3xx0rz!
(I realize, though that you're probably refering to my entry to the sprite challenge.)
And btw, you're Armitage sprite is awesome!

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 13:41:28

At 11/8/03 01:36 PM, -Rook- wrote: Thank you, my friend! Teh Pube Muppit iz teh s3xx0rz!
(I realize, though that you're probably refering to my entry to the sprite challenge.)
And btw, you're Armitage sprite is awesome!

lol well the muppit was cool too lol =D

and thanks =)

Response to Sprite Club 2003-11-08 13:45:04

the pube mupit?

it burns my brain...