00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

blakenator9872 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Killing animals and insects is bad!

3,513 Views | 81 Replies

If you are one of them, you deserve to get punished and die. You people make me sick. Most teenagers these days and even some adults, they just don't have the respect for these animals and insects(especially this). I've witnessed many people killing bees,spiders and such insects without any reason. Those poor insects weren't doing any harm to them. Hell since it's summer i had quiet a few bugs come into my room. Even mosquitoes. The honest truth is, i never touched these bugs let alone harm them. I try to let them outside through the window where they belong.

For those saying these bugs and animals don't have soul. GO TO FUCKEN HELL AND SUCK THE DEVIL'S HUGE RED COCK!!!!

Agreed?

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 02:51:33

What do you say to the person who had a mosquito bite them and they got West Nile Virus? I bet you're real glad he didn't swat that fucker.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 02:51:39

Don't be so foolishly lighthearted. If a bug had a chance to squish you or your entire family, they'd jump on it in a heartbeat.

Just read 'The Hero with a Thousand Faces' by Joe Campbell. Now I need a new book. PM me suggestions!

BBS Signature

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 02:51:54

It's the circle of life. Humans are just born stronger then insects.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 02:53:13

Killing lesser beings is what being on top of the food chain is about. Just like the Holocaust amirite?

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 02:54:51

At 8/16/06 02:51 AM, Russ3ll wrote: It's the circle of life. Humans are just born stronger then insects.

But that doesn't mean you have to kill the nature just for your ammousement. Leave the nature alone to itself. If they don't harm you, neither should you.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 02:55:02

That's what mankind does though. You can't expect humans to live peacefully among to more annoying creatures. If dogs all of a sudden started sucking our blood, producing at alarming rates, and making weird humming noises so we couldn't get to sleep, we'd kill them without reason too.

Bugs are just so small, and insignifigant. I mean like, you kill something big, people notice. But killing a bug is just... well, nothing.

¤´¨)

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

(¸.·´ (¸.·`¤[Rooby.22's Tunes]

BBS Signature

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 02:56:02

this is cause of my thread huh?

:/

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 02:56:15

I think a bug is too low a creature to worry about in the long run. I'm pretty sure you could step on one and never know it, so why should you care if you step on them intentionally? And if a bug could step on us, it would do it without a second thought. And I don't think God is going to send you to Hell for steping on an ant. So stop worrying about protecting bugs.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 02:58:30

At 8/16/06 02:54 AM, werewolf_bite wrote:
At 8/16/06 02:51 AM, Russ3ll wrote: It's the circle of life. Humans are just born stronger then insects.
Leave the nature alone to itself.

Humans are just as part of "nature" as all other species are, and if an insect decides to wander around in my natural habitat (i.e my home) than I'm gonna take my role as the dominant member of the food chain and squash the little prick.

Just read 'The Hero with a Thousand Faces' by Joe Campbell. Now I need a new book. PM me suggestions!

BBS Signature

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 03:05:25

We're the dominant species on this planet, thus, we win at everything.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 03:07:45

1 insect out of the trillion others in it's species does not make a difference. Insects also do not have emotion, and pain is much simpler for them. You sir, are a pussy.

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 03:10:30

God didnt give anything other than us souls.

I also like your name... *Giggle*

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 03:11:32

At 8/16/06 02:56 AM, sword_master1 wrote: I think a bug is too low a creature to worry about in the long run. I'm pretty sure you could step on one and never know it, so why should you care if you step on them intentionally? And if a bug could step on us, it would do it without a second thought. And I don't think God is going to send you to Hell for steping on an ant. So stop worrying about protecting bugs.

I don't believe in God so he doesn't exist. Now just because we are on the top of the food chain doesn't mean we have to kill every animal we see. You are smart so why not use that smart and leave those bugs and animals alone. There is no pleasure in killing them for fun. You should already know this. What do they teach you in school? You should know better than that. Just because you can doesn't give you the right to. Mosquitoes i understand but a man frying a kitten, that is insane. You think that they are smaller than you. They don't feel pain. They don't have soul. They are useless. Well fuck you. Like the other guy mentioned. It's the circle of life. If you wipe out any one of the species in nature, you'll see what result be like. One thing won't work without another.

It's not like you need to kill to survive like the animals do. People like these are just discrase to man kind. You should be ashamed of you act. I still can't believe i have to explain this to all of you. Well you still got alot of growing up to do. One day you'll realize why i was right.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 03:21:13

At 8/16/06 02:49 AM, werewolf_bite wrote: ... mosquitoes.... bugs...

Two words: West Nile.

Disease carrying flies are low on my list, too.

Not too fond of spiders, either. Black widows, brown recluse, or any variety of poisonous insect, really. Maybe I'm crazy, but when a creature has a built in mechanism that is designed to kill me, I am kinda put on edge.

Oh yeah, and hornets suck too. They can/will sting you multiple times and they produce Nothing! At least bees make honey.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 04:02:03

stop trolling the forums

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 04:02:37

i got news, you kill bugs all the time.

you step on them without knowing.

you, ma'am, are a cow nazi

BBS Signature

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 04:40:17

At 8/16/06 02:49 AM, werewolf_bite wrote: If you are one of them, you deserve to get punished and die. You people make me sick. Most teenagers these days and even some adults, they just don't have the respect for these animals and insects(especially this). I've witnessed many people killing bees,spiders and such insects without any reason. Those poor insects weren't doing any harm to them. Hell since it's summer i had quiet a few bugs come into my room. Even mosquitoes. The honest truth is, i never touched these bugs let alone harm them. I try to let them outside through the window where they belong.
Agreed?

fuck you, you canadian commie bastard if you love animals so much why don,t you spend you entire pathethic life on saving them.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 05:42:25

At 8/16/06 04:40 AM, General_steelcock wrote:
At 8/16/06 02:49 AM, werewolf_bite wrote: If you are one of them, you deserve to get punished and die. You people make me sick. Most teenagers these days and even some adults, they just don't have the respect for these animals and insects(especially this). I've witnessed many people killing bees,spiders and such insects without any reason. Those poor insects weren't doing any harm to them. Hell since it's summer i had quiet a few bugs come into my room. Even mosquitoes. The honest truth is, i never touched these bugs let alone harm them. I try to let them outside through the window where they belong.
Agreed?
fuck you, you canadian commie bastard if you love animals so much why don,t you spend you entire pathethic life on saving them.

Hey old man, get the fuck off the forums and enjoy the life while you can. And only americans teenagers are this stupid and spoiled these days. You know what? You deserve to get bitten by a spider or a snake with that type of attitude. Jackasses like you are who grow up to be physcopaths and criminals. You sir are truely pathetic and worthless pieace of shit and discrase to human kind.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 05:45:13

Amazing how closed-minded you are.

All I have to say is, get raped by a horse, please.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 05:48:40

fuck you faggot

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 05:48:47

At 8/16/06 02:52 AM, -Kes- wrote: theres nothing wrong with having sex with animals is there?

There's always one.. XD

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 05:50:12

ive killed sooo many squirlls and i have no regrets >:)

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 05:50:13

Fly's can carry deseases, Mosquito's bite your skin and steal some of your blood, Ants are fucking annoying so they just deserve to die and any other bugs that are weaker then humans will be killed by us. Its the life cycle, we kill everything practically and when animals have the chance they kill us. Its simple. Also house flys only live for a day and most ofther bugs dont live longer than a week normally, probably even less than that. If bugs had the chance they would kill every last one of us in an instance. So get over yourself.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 05:54:37

are you against tree cutting too? people like you are called tree huggers...

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 05:59:23

If spiders think they can bit me without getting smashed into a wall then that's their fault. Blue bottle flies shouldn't exist. Their only defence is they sound like a bee or a wasp so you don't want to hit at them. There are bugs that kill your animal friends and kill eachother and you're being unfair if you say we can't join in with the killing. I kill any spider that decides it's fun to crawl over my monitor, any fly that decides to hit at the light and annoy me, any giant centipede that tries to kill a mouse, any wasp that thinks it can take me down by stinging me (not bees though since they die after they sting you). You also said you don't believe in god, but you also told people to suck on the devil's cock. Do you believe in the devil and not god then?

f

BBS Signature

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 06:00:24

I agree unless they're hurting you. Then they deserve to die.

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 06:01:50

http://www.newground../topic.php?id=545425
- proof that you are not 20 years old.

f

BBS Signature

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 06:01:57

At 8/16/06 02:49 AM, werewolf_bite wrote:
Agreed?

nah mosquitos are parasites , filthy parasites deserve to die

Response to Killing animals and insects is bad! 2006-08-16 06:02:52

At 8/16/06 05:42 AM, werewolf_bite wrote: Hey old man, get the fuck off the forums and enjoy the life while you can. And only americans teenagers are this stupid and spoiled these days. You know what? You deserve to get bitten by a spider or a snake with that type of attitude. Jackasses like you are who grow up to be physcopaths and criminals. You sir are truely pathetic and worthless pieace of shit and discrase to human kind.

you seriously think im 80 years old ,no im not i just dont want to give out information about my self .
so go fuck a duck