00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dwdrum just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Mac haters...

2,803 Views | 56 Replies

Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:09:54

Why... tha... fuck does every one hate macs? I own a PC but i hate fucking ERRORS!!! The infamous blue n... *Shudders* Now anyways name one bad thing about mac, the only downside that i see is that you cant fix it yourself! But other than that theres nothing wrong with macs.
Macs dont get errors, macs dont get viruses, macs dont get respect... so WHY!!??!??!

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:11:44

Yea but sadly most of the world hates them because its a trend and they dont know what theyre talking about...

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:13:51

macs are great but not good for the stuff i like to do.

Be trendy, rebel.

Signature image since 2008, you're welcome

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:14:20

PCs are for extreme gamerz but i know gamers who play WoW and Ragnorak and that stuff on macs, even doom....

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:15:58

I don't ever bluescreen, and my PC runs superbly. Even though, I still want a mac for the sheer awesomeness of it.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:18:47

We got Mac computers in school, which are of the latest models, yet they always get errors and so on.

When you work with Photoshop, Flash and so on, you learn that you should save as often as possible.

But with Mac, saving a project in multiple stages of process doesn't have to mean that whatever goes wrong, the last save is the only thing that'll get errors. Mac computers has too many times erased all data on all saved files of a project for me, that I'd be able to count.

Our teachers told us at the beginning of the first year, that when we three years later quited school there, we'd love Mac computers. Well, they have one year left to make everyone in my class to start loving Mac computers.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:19:43

I have a PC and a Mac. I hate my mac; it's laggy, it gets way too many errors, it takes forever to start up, and theres a ton of software you can't download on a mac. That's why I hate my macs. NOTE: I have 2 macs and they both suck.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:21:37

At 7/31/06 02:15 PM, Krinkels wrote: I don't ever bluescreen, and my PC runs superbly. Even though, I still want a mac for the sheer awesomeness of it.

OMG krinkels.

Yea macs aren't great for gaming, which is basically what i do most of the time on the computer.

PSN id - dellick

STEAM id - Yokumashu

GUILE THEME GOES WITH EVERYTHING

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:22:31

I highly doubt there the latest models and ive never had an error screen go off on me on photo shop and junk... EVER
You see people... i own both a mac and a PC and comparing them id rather live with a mac cuz i know i wont have to fix it or get a new on because its too fucked.... my mac however.... has never been broken or had a virus or SHIT.... i love my mac and i love my pc but my mac is just way more reliable.
Another thing, i HATE the new mac commercials... theyre so mean and wrong!PCs arent that complicated and mac people often tend to be dick heads... i dont know why but they just do.... imk not a hardcore mac fan because im scared that if i become one ill start acting like a dick 0.0

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:43:18

At 7/31/06 02:22 PM, Real-punk1337 wrote: I highly doubt there the latest models and ive never had an error screen go off on me on photo shop and junk... EVER

Well, they are the latest models and just like you've never got errors with Photoshop, I've never got the "BSOD" with a PC.

You see people... i own both a mac and a PC and comparing them id rather live with a mac cuz i know i wont have to fix it or get a new on because its too fucked.... my mac however.... has never been broken or had a virus or SHIT.... i love my mac and i love my pc but my mac is just way more reliable.

Wow, you love your Mac, some prefer PCs. People have different opinions and experiences. After working with expensive software with Mac computers ten hours per week for the last two years I've just realised that I'd prefer to work with a PC.

I don't say that Mac computers are crap, they're compatible in some ways, yet I see that PCs are performing better in most cases.

Buy a Mac if you like them, buy a PC if you like them, but from now and ever people will operate with the system they prefer, not with whatever system someone on the Internet tries to make them like.

Whoever 'wins' our discussion, people's opinion will be the same.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:44:01

At 7/31/06 02:09 PM, Real-punk1337 wrote:
Macs dont get errors, macs dont get viruses, macs dont get respect... so WHY!!??!??!

Because you're a macidiot.

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:44:36

I want a Mac. But i would still want to keep my PC aswell. I love the Mac GUI.

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 14:46:20

Ever since Apple started using Intel processors and Bootcamp was unveiled, there's not much to whine about in terms of software incompatibility.

you didn't see nothing, capisce?

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 15:43:51

I think Mac is good.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 15:46:30

You sure are a real punk.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 15:47:18

Most games play badly on Mac
No right-click
More expensive

But I still like them

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 16:00:32

Heh, I'm using a Mac right now. It's fast, reliable, and nice. It is way better then a PC, though I mainley use a PC. I'm only using a mac because I'm in Vancouver right now.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 16:01:42

At 7/31/06 02:09 PM, Real-punk1337 wrote:
Macs don't get games.

? Two of the best trendsetting game companies make games for mac (iD Software, Blizzard) and help them develope there hardware/software to make gaming alot easier and mac's probbally have the best abandonware setup ever! (Macintosh Garden) I, Am able to get a lot of full version games that arent supported anymore for free! (doom, doom 2, Wolf 3d!) unlike the dos or windows versions of the same game!

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 16:03:11

On my windows 2000 Proffesional I have never seen a bluescreen. That beeing said, I dislike Macs because you can't realy build a Mac on your own, like you can with a PC, and when they break, might as well toss it out and buy a new one.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 16:04:34

i have 2 macs and they have nearly dont have any errors it rox

PM ME!!!

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 16:16:25

Because you can't fiddle with a mac...
I was told this once.. to what extent is it true?

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 16:20:25

At 7/31/06 03:45 PM, KemCab wrote: Macs aren't totally virus proof or error proof, you know.

To be honest, the only reason Macs have very few viruses is because Macs are less popular. Those who make viruses target them at the majority, or the PC users. If Mac users had the majority they would be subject to a lot more viruses.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 16:48:13

Get a mac to run an exe file and i'll like it.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 16:53:56

If you are so fed up with getting errors and viruses in windows, then switch. I hate macs because the users feel they are better than us (windows users) because they have a more stable OS and don't have to worry about viruses. And the reason why macs don't get viruses is not because it is more secure, It's because no one cares to make one. The only thing macs are good for is editing images and videos. And you can still do those things with windows. So really it is windows that is superior because , "Everythign works with windows!"

|| AK || Play TF2 @ AK's ||

NG Archive - The Problems of the Past, Today!

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 16:56:04

I don't hate macs, I hate the cunts who say 'Get a Mac' when you post a thread asking for help with a technical problem (On any forums not just NG). If I wanted a fucking mac I'd ask you the way to the apple shop

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 16:59:23

Guys. The new macs can run windows too.

So, why do you hate them again? Because nothing runs on them? Wait a second, but on the new macs you can run windows too. really no reason to get a PC if you can afford a mac.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 20:44:46

At 7/31/06 03:47 PM, Deuteronomy wrote: Most games play badly on Mac
No right-click
More expensive

But I still like them

Welcome to 2006 were macs DO have right clicks... come on
and no theyre not that expensive and they dont play badly unless you have a shit mac
its pretty obvious that you only hate macs cuz its a "Trend"... ass muncher

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 20:48:50

If I had the money to buy one, I would, seeing as the only games that I play are Warcraft III and World of Warcraft. So I am all set in that department. But I also think I would have trouble adapting to the OS.

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 20:49:57

Macs are so much easier to use and can now use windows software now.... soooo whats the problem? none thats how many?

LOLNOWAI

BBS Signature

Response to Mac haters... 2006-07-31 20:53:04

At 7/31/06 03:47 PM, Deuteronomy wrote: No right-click

That was long, long ago... We've got Mighty Mouses now with right click.

D:

BBS Signature