00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Robert0241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Sig Makers

2,878,927 Views | 57,402 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 18:44:16

could some one make me a Blockhead sig with him running around madly, looking stupid and could the background be his house or just a yellow

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 18:47:48

At 8/20/06 06:07 PM, mucho_burito wrote: can someone make me a god of war animated sig with pwnage

I don't know where you got the idea that we could animate it, but I made you a God of War sig, hope you still like it :S

Newgrounds Sig Makers

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 19:00:32

At 8/20/06 06:10 PM, -Zack- wrote: Ive finally desided to change my name to -Zack- I was getting sick of being brokenblade. Anyway I was wondering if anyoned could make me a new sig nothing special just a simple sig with my name on it and some random picture. thank you in advance.

Meh, hope you like it :P

Newgrounds Sig Makers

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 19:01:02

At 8/20/06 06:07 PM, mucho_burito wrote: can someone make me a god of war animated sig with pwnage

Hope you like it (expirmented a lil)

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 19:10:27

At 8/20/06 06:47 PM, Mad-Cow wrote:
I don't know where you got the idea that we could animate it, but I made you a God of War sig, hope you still like it :S

Version 2

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 19:25:51

At 8/20/06 07:00 PM, Mad-Cow wrote:
At 8/20/06 06:10 PM, -Zack- wrote: Ive finally desided to change my name to -Zack- I was getting sick of being brokenblade. Anyway I was wondering if anyoned could make me a new sig nothing special just a simple sig with my name on it and some random picture. thank you in advance.
Meh, hope you like it :P

Thank you :D

"Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds."

~Henry Rollins

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 19:39:24

Hey, can I get a sig with Bagman (link to video will be provided) saying "Fuck with Bagman, you lose your organs."

http://video.google...4753426&q=bagman

Though I should warn you. It's gory.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 19:57:21

Please may I have a sig with the folowing

Main Text: Dark Raven2 (in some blood kind of font)

Secondary Text: The Raven Shall Have your Head

Style: Evil

Colors: Red and black

Here is the picture.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

Sig made by, Bruute.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 20:05:52

At 8/20/06 07:39 PM, BatDan wrote: Hey, can I get a sig with Bagman (link to video will be provided) saying "Fuck with Bagman, you lose your organs."

http://video.google...4753426&q=bagman

Though I should warn you. It's gory.

Lolk, I love that movie :)
I wish it was like, 2 hours of just him killing people lmao

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 20:36:31

At 8/20/06 07:01 PM, DemonicScythe wrote:
Hope you like it (expirmented a lil)

it says it is to big of a file

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 21:33:14

Hey Everybody! Like everyone here, Id like a new sig!

I would love it to be animated. I know I'm gona have to wait a long time for this, but Im willing to wait.

It would have a Ninja throwing shruiken (ninja stars) at a rapper. Im not looking for any "Yuyu" material here. Hell, it could even be stick figures, as long as their cool, like RoobyKillAll's.

As for text, it just has to say "Pimplediddy" somewhere, not too small though.

Thank you for your time- Im be checking in every day- and probelly reposting in 3 days.
Thank you again!

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 22:02:17

hey may u plese make me a sig wit one guy holding a ak-47 and shotting guys comeing out of the side of the screen and have it say my sceen name witch is "PaC_MaN_NiGgA" thatnks if u get to this.

Absent made this sig a couple years ago, and I had it for a while, just recently started using it again

Best.Thread.Ever

LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 22:20:07

hey i would like a sig, well...
Text you would like on your signature and any formatting there in.
VOTE ALMIGHTY...OR THE PUPPY GETS IT!

The theme you would like your sig to follow. Include any links to pictures here.

a gray slate, then the words are shot into the wall

Colors you would like to see in your sig or you would like to exclude.

no pink or gai colors (purple, otherwise i dont care =D

Additional comments on layout/animation should go here.

i want a rythm to the shots go a quick shot for vote and almighty then a slower one for "or the puppy gets it"

hey anyone, thanks =D

anyone?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 22:45:15

Hello gentlemen.

I would like to request a swell sig. :)
I would like the sig to include the face of \this man.
Do whatever you feel like for the background but it would be swell if it was bluish.
And finally id like to have my name on it (hardD) in a swell font :)

Thanks alot!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 23:52:08

At 8/20/06 10:02 PM, Saw_II wrote: hey may u plese

No. Usernames like that are disallowed here, and I'd rather not see sigs with that crap posted on this site.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-20 23:58:20

Here you go HardD.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 00:08:32

Hey. Can anyone give me a link to a tutorial for photoshop on how to make sigs? I just got the trial.

Also, I'm just curious as to how you guys learned.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 00:10:05

At 8/21/06 12:08 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: Hey. Can anyone give me a link to a tutorial for photoshop on how to make sigs? I just got the trial.

Also, I'm just curious as to how you guys learned.

This is an alright site.

I did previous work with fireworks then moved up and people from an old site I go to gave me advice.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM.

Thank you CagedSilhoutte for the sexy ass sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 00:14:11

Thanks man.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 00:19:44

Hello once again, good sirs.

I request a sig that is very similar to the one I currently possess as my signature. Obviously, it needs to be updated to include the level 14 icon.

If Turkeybean is still a regular here, then I request that he do it, since he made the sig I have right now. He has access to the same font that my name is in, and knows how he did it.

Otherwise, anybody can give it a go. Thank you in advance.

Ignore this signature.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 00:41:56

At 8/21/06 12:19 AM, DrHood wrote: Thank you in advance.

Good to know you are still around. You even remember who made the last one, thanks for that. As it so happens, I still have the .psd from your sig, so a very simple update. If you would like somthing fresh let me know. I would be more than happy to make one. Congrats on the level up man. Here you are...

Newgrounds Sig Makers

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 00:54:54

*More than minor fix...

Newgrounds Sig Makers

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 00:59:32

Sorry but I keep forgetting, what size do you use for NG sigs?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 01:04:21

At 8/21/06 12:59 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: Sorry but I keep forgetting, what size do you use for NG sigs?

They can be no larger than 400*60, but are allowed to be smaller. If you check page 19 you will find a post by HBN that has many tutorial links, brushes, programs, ect. It is a very useful piece if you are just trying to start out. Just remember to practice.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 01:05:10

At 8/21/06 12:41 AM, Turkeybean wrote:
At 8/21/06 12:19 AM, DrHood wrote: Thank you in advance.
Good to know you are still around. You even remember who made the last one, thanks for that. As it so happens, I still have the .psd from your sig, so a very simple update. If you would like somthing fresh let me know. I would be more than happy to make one. Congrats on the level up man. Here you are...

Ah, it's great to see you've stuck around like you said you would. I'm also gracious that you kept the .psd from last time so it would be simple. It'll probably be the same style next time when I hit level 15, so I suggest keeping it. See you in about five and a half months. About February, I'd say.

Take care in the meantime!

Ignore this signature.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 01:06:11

One more thing, how do you get a picture (render) into your sig?

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 01:09:05

At 8/21/06 01:06 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: One more thing, how do you get a picture (render) into your sig?

Copy and paste?

Posting this for someone:

Newgrounds Sig Makers

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 01:13:56

Can someone make me a sig using this picture as the base? In text write T-Bag and put a flashing heart next to his name. If you can find a better picture of T-Bag, then by all means use it.

Newgrounds Sig Makers

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 01:14:49

Hey could I get a sig with the Def Leppard logo with some sort of cool and slightly dark backround.

Response to Newgrounds Sig Makers 2006-08-21 01:25:10

At 8/21/06 01:05 AM, DrHood wrote: Take care in the meantime!

Thanks. Yeah, I stuck around. I have been waiting for you to come around. I knew it was getting pretty close. I appreciate the fact that you remembered who did it. It was quite some time ago. The good ol' days of the ASM. I don't plan on going anywhere, newgrounds is stuck with me. With that said, I'll be seeing you in february then. I’ll be sure to take care, you do the same.

BBS Signature