Be a Supporter!

How Ridiculous can NG get?

  • 3,143 Views
  • 54 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Cazale
Cazale
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 11:45 AM Reply

Ok. I loved 300 as much as the next guy, but naming an entire day after an already stale fad movie is ridiculous and the fact that you morons are getting into it is even worse. Is NG really this low? I've already seen a steady decline in quality over the months I've been here so I can only imagine what later sign ups are going through.

At the very least the characters could have resembled the ones in the movie, but Stamper was obviously too lazy to put in facial details.

Protip: They didn't have guns back then, idiots.

Effsix
Effsix
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 11:49 AM Reply

This upsets you? Jesus- I guess you haven't seen Clock Day. You have to accept that NG caters for a wide variety of wierdoes, and although I may not agree with what you say I reserve the right to kill you.

It's in the constitution, son.

Fantastic Four Two, Fantastic Five!
Monkey fish frog - Old man bites tenderly - Derp De Dum

BBS Signature
Ungar
Ungar
  • Member since: May. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 11:50 AM Reply

Somebody forgot the sarcasm tags.


HTML you may use <a> link

BBS Signature
DEFF
DEFF
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 11:50 AM Reply

At 9/22/07 11:45 AM, Cazale wrote:

Protip: They didn't have guns back then, idiots.

thats why it's funny! because guns > sword. And are you doing any better to contribute to newgrounds? the people who make the animation spend allot of time just for some half intelligent users to point out the negatives that are possibly funny to newgrounds and start flaming spamming and fucking up people.

And most of the animations arent half that bad :D
djmrules
djmrules
  • Member since: May. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 11:52 AM Reply

Are you stupid or something?


"Earth is defenseless but one chosen dolphin can save us all." - Ecco the Dolphin

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 11:52 AM Reply

While I have no idea what you're talking about (I generally stay away from the Portal, and I haven't been on the BBS in a while because of college realted things), I must agree with a previous post that Newgrounds has a large audience, with a large variety in tastes. In many ways, it is "ridiculous" coping with all these different ideas of "good".

DarkPhazon
DarkPhazon
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 11:54 AM Reply

There is no reply more hilarious than the ones directed meaninglessly.

Cazale
Cazale
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 11:54 AM Reply

At 9/22/07 11:49 AM, Effsix wrote: This upsets you? Jesus- I guess you haven't seen Clock Day. You have to accept that NG caters for a wide variety of wierdoes, and although I may not agree with what you say I reserve the right to kill you.

I saw clock day. Clock day is great because the clocks started here, it wasn't imported from some shitty fad movie about Spartans like Madness day is.

TheVulcan
TheVulcan
  • Member since: May. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 11:57 AM Reply

If you expect Newgrounds to make any sense whatsoever then you are soooo sooo wrong my friend. Besides, its 300. It deserves like a national holiday.


Projekt Rev '07 - Be there

BBS Signature
ProBo
ProBo
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:02 PM Reply

so you think madness day is happening because of 300? im a bit confused... if thats what ur saying, ur an idiot


Hmmm?

BBS Signature
Jizzlebang
Jizzlebang
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:03 PM Reply

What. The. Fuck.

This is too classic.


BBS Signature
kdfsjljklgjfg
kdfsjljklgjfg
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:05 PM Reply

...................Biggest failure on the entire internet.

SOMEHOW his mind's logic concludes

Grey people/green zombie people with plus sign faces, sunglasses, lots of guns, fancy suits, Jesus, and more = A movie about 300 spartans fighting with spears & swords

AND this means he hasn't watched or played a single madness related flash

His stupidity and ignorance amazes me...

Effsix
Effsix
  • Member since: Mar. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:06 PM Reply

At 9/22/07 11:54 AM, Cazale wrote: I saw clock day. Clock day is great because the clocks started here, it wasn't imported from some shitty fad movie about Spartans like Madness day is.

The fact that it started here doesn't make it great. I believe that the only aspect of the whole clock movie epidemic that is great is the large number of youngsters who like it.

It makes me want to vom.


Fantastic Four Two, Fantastic Five!
Monkey fish frog - Old man bites tenderly - Derp De Dum

BBS Signature
azteca89
azteca89
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:07 PM Reply

Wait...wait. Are you trying to say that this day was caused by 300? Pardon my language but, what are you? some retard? This day has nothing to do with 300. Madness was an original idea made by Krinkles.


FUUUUUUU...
Sig made by me, want one? Pm me, don't expect something really fancy though.

BBS Signature
Anko
Anko
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:08 PM Reply

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA.

Go Google when Madness started.


BBS Signature
bluebolt
bluebolt
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:09 PM Reply

At 9/22/07 11:49 AM, Effsix wrote: This upsets you? Jesus- I guess you haven't seen Clock Day. You have to accept that NG caters for a wide variety of wierdoes, and although I may not agree with what you say I reserve the right to kill you.

It's in the constitution, son.

thank you, a first post that has heart, sence and brains god (if you beleive in him lol =P) bless joo =P


BBS Signature
IammeoramI
IammeoramI
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:09 PM Reply

Calm down the 300 fad will die down someday.

someguy789
someguy789
  • Member since: Mar. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:11 PM Reply

Just when I thought there was a limit to how stupid someone can be...

Oh well, this gave me a cheap laugh.

Grimscott
Grimscott
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:12 PM Reply

I hope to god this is a joke. I really, really do.

And if wasn't, you're a fucking idiot.

At 9/22/07 12:03 PM, Jizzlebang wrote: This is too classic.

This needs to go on the NG Gold Mine.


I hope Gamera smites you for your wicked ways.

BBS Signature
TOEZ
TOEZ
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:14 PM Reply

The thread maker needs to get with the times.


XBL Gamertag: TrainerMarcus

BBS Signature
Cazale
Cazale
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:15 PM Reply

At 9/22/07 12:05 PM, kdfsjljklgjfg wrote: AND this means he hasn't watched or played a single madness related flash

I watched the original at the cinemas BUT I AM NOT WATCHING ANY OF THIS FLASH SHIT.

At 9/22/07 12:12 PM, Grimscott wrote: I hope to god this is a joke. I really, really do.

Nice try at a rick roll. Fail harder next time looser.

<deleted>
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:15 PM Reply

Wait, you're saying Madness Day came from 300?

It didn't.

You're joking are you not?

Aliensandwich
Aliensandwich
  • Member since: Oct. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Artist
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:16 PM Reply

Madness is a cartoon series.

You fucking retard.


BBS Signature
Grimscott
Grimscott
  • Member since: May. 25, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:16 PM Reply

At 9/22/07 12:15 PM, Cazale wrote:
At 9/22/07 12:12 PM, Grimscott wrote: I hope to god this is a joke. I really, really do.
Nice try at a rick roll. Fail harder next time looser.

So it IS a joke.


I hope Gamera smites you for your wicked ways.

BBS Signature
TOEZ
TOEZ
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:16 PM Reply

At 9/22/07 12:15 PM, Cazale wrote: Nice try at a rick roll. Fail harder next time looser.

"looser"? You fail at grammar too. Go fucking die.


XBL Gamertag: TrainerMarcus

BBS Signature
azteca89
azteca89
  • Member since: Apr. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:17 PM Reply

At 9/22/07 12:15 PM, Cazale wrote:
At 9/22/07 12:12 PM, Grimscott wrote: I hope to god this is a joke. I really, really do.
Nice try at a rick roll. Fail harder next time looser.

You actually fail, that was no rick roll.This is getting really embarrassing.


FUUUUUUU...
Sig made by me, want one? Pm me, don't expect something really fancy though.

BBS Signature
Anko
Anko
  • Member since: Apr. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:17 PM Reply

At 9/22/07 12:15 PM, Cazale wrote:
At 9/22/07 12:05 PM, kdfsjljklgjfg wrote: AND this means he hasn't watched or played a single madness related flash
I watched the original at the cinemas BUT I AM NOT WATCHING ANY OF THIS FLASH SHIT.

At 9/22/07 12:12 PM, Grimscott wrote: I hope to god this is a joke. I really, really do.
Nice try at a rick roll. Fail harder next time looser.

You're trying to hard to ignore the facts. You just took the fun out of playing with an alt.


BBS Signature
Cazale
Cazale
  • Member since: Feb. 23, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:23 PM Reply

At 9/22/07 12:17 PM, Anko wrote: You're trying to hard to ignore the facts. You just took the fun out of playing with an alt.

1. What facts? I clicked it now, the fact that it is grouped on one page doesn't change anything.

2. I NEVER claimed to be an alt and it has nothing to do with anything. Nirvana is the probably the closest I came and they were more pop than alternative anyway.

Buoy
Buoy
  • Member since: May. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Musician
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:28 PM Reply

'tis true, an alt is a good alt when it has managed to annoy tons of people

good laugh

<deleted>
Response to How Ridiculous can NG get? Sep. 22nd, 2007 @ 12:29 PM Reply

At 9/22/07 12:23 PM, Cazale wrote: 2. I NEVER claimed to be an alt and it has nothing to do with anything. Nirvana is the probably the closest I came and they were more pop than alternative anyway.

Bahdumchhh.