00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Office Robbery

74,668 Views | 486 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 01:32:51

sory mr.fulp, is there anything i can do?

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 01:44:59

dude! noo street fighter >.<

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 02:20:23

o my god! if someone stole my ps2 id go crazy! its the only console i love apart from my Xbox. hope u find the guy, hes gonna get a big surprise
(man) yes im brilliant with ryu!
(police)*knock knock*
(man)just a minute im trying to finish this fight...
(police)open up
(man)or what?
(police)or we will make you watch...
(man) watch what?
(police)TELLYTUBBIES!
*opens door in a panic*
(man)AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH! NO PLEASE! HERE TAKE IT BACK TO TOM!!! ANYTHING BUT TELLYTUBBYS!!!
(police)thank you for your co-operation
(police)oh and one more thing...
*puts video in the video player*
(TV) tinky winky! dipsy! lala! po!
(man)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH
HHHHHHHH!!!!!
*POLICE CLOSE DOOR*
*MANS HEAD EXPLODES*

Office Robbery

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 02:24:26

That has some serious suckage to it. I would have just flipped out. Once a guy was just looking at my Xbox through my window and I was getting edgy. Well there is at least a silver lining. No one was hurt, this guy didn't steal anything else , you see how much you need that extra secruity, and you have a reason to buy a PS2 with an extended warrenty incase the one on the old one ran out. Well I hope justice is served and this desn't happen again.

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 02:43:34

Damn, I would have been lost in life with out my PS2. That does suck it was stolen, but its insane that it got stolen in the broad daylight!

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 02:47:41

Sounds like it might be a good idea to put the game room under lock and key... install a few doors, put on a good lock, then give keys to select members of the office. Could minimize fooling around and might cause more work to be done lol. Or if its not too expensive, get some electronic readers for doors and you can only enter certain rooms with a swipe of a card... could help a lot more with security... or make it a hassle when people misplace the cards >_<

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 03:14:21

At 6/27/06 07:00 PM, an0nym0us18 wrote:
At 6/27/06 05:45 PM, thelordofcheese wrote: No. Sounds like an eBaum clone, and there are already too many of those. I may check it out and see if it's not more like Wimp.
No. We are not a eBaum clone! We don't steal content from other sites w/o giving credit to them.... We are more of the type of site that lets our members tell everyone what they think about stuff (i.e. RANTS).

Then why is The Ultimate Showdown linked in your forums... linked to Albion Black Sheep? Yeah, shaddup!

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 03:42:30

dam that guy to hell, ps2`s rock, while he was walking on the train track he should have been hit.... I feel sorry for you tom and everyone else

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 03:54:36

CALL ME, ILL BE THE OFFICE SECURITY, I HAVE A BLACK BELT IN TAE KWON DO AND WILL KICK ANYONES ASS WHO COMES IN.

.... I bet it was wade...

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 04:15:23

whoa.stamper had one day

Asdf

BBS Signature

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 04:46:21

lol.

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 04:56:32

Man, that s*cks! If i were the thief i would have stole something more valuable.. STUPID THIEF! Oh, and it's not good to steal! x]

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 06:09:26

that really sucks,getting all that street fighter crap stolen. hope you find this jackMcTardload.

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 06:28:39

The money for the ps2 isn't the problem, it's the way he outsmarted you guys.

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 06:37:23

oh...Bad for you.
But when you see someone in the office you dont know...you have to kill him, with a
keybord.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 07:02:20

damn it Tom you should have called me... have you put out a Bounty on this mother fucker, or do you want him alive...barely ... cuz i would do it for free...

j/k i am not a licensed bounty hunter....yet

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and FUCK the prom queen!

OCCUPY SKYRIM!!!

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 07:05:01

WOW That sucked. Good thing u didn't get hurt i would have been a shame. anyways get over it
and play some other games. And 1 more thing........
ZERO HOUR RULZ I MAKE MAPS THERE SO SCREW U GUYS ASSES LOL!!!
(

Behold Lewls

BBS Signature

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 07:06:07

Well, I hope we've all learnt a valuable lesson from this: Always replace your PS2 game discs in their boxes when you aren't playing.

But on a more serious note, I really feel sorry that some cunt has the bare faced cheek to steal from one of the greatest intraweb institutions. Why don't they pick on those rich fucks at Google?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 07:37:46

geez, Tom, sorry, man...

but hey, a PS2 is replacable, at least no one got hurt.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 07:53:20

tats actually rediculously hilarious!! ahah! that must seriously be a cheap ass robber, like usually that whole thing is like 200 bucks! the ps2 and one controller for it, haha I think I could relate, cuz i dont have a PS2, too poor XD but omg, he must be having fun playing street fighters and asking his buds to come over as well, ahhh well atleast there a good thing comming out of this, hes happy with something he doesnt have probably, seeying as he stole something that easy to buy. but hey, if you got too much, there isn't much you can do except expect stuff to be taken away from you, greediness gets you no where :P but hey, c'est la vi, dont worri, be happy, life goes on.
...thats still pretty funny though XD

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 08:27:49

At 6/28/06 03:54 AM, ChuckieFinster wrote: CALL ME, ILL BE THE OFFICE SECURITY, I HAVE A BLACK BELT IN TAE KWON DO AND WILL KICK ANYONES ASS WHO COMES IN.

hahaha, taekwondo belts are givin out like crackerjack prizes. I'm pretty sure a 6.5 black dude would snap you like a twig, while youre positioning yourself for a "crane" move.

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 08:30:12

At 6/26/06 11:24 PM, _Truth_ wrote: Fuck,that guy was a pimp

wow he's going to be considered to be one of my heroes

haha of course you would.
Keep whitey on their toes!! Keep da' stereotype Uh-live!

Way to go representin' yo race there, mah' brotha.

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 08:35:28

I can't believe someone would do that just becuase of a stupid game. I sure hope you catch that criminal!

Office Robbery

The deeper you delve, the more strategizing is involved.

BBS Signature

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 09:26:15

Similar robberey/vandalism: I went out to go to the bar with my friends one night. We hhad so much fun i realized i had somthing to do the next so i left. When I got back my house had a smashed window, what apperarently looked like baseball bat marks, and it was missing my TV, PS2, Xbox And half my games. (I'm such a hardcore gamer i keep beer and games in a safe!)

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 10:13:40

What fuckhead would steal from u guys? i swear to god when u catch him, punch him in the face for EVERY NG member, even if it does kill him he deserves it!!
but it was good to hear none of u lot got hurt :)

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 11:14:53

That's messed up i'd not going install a camera system but like pits outside the bac of the building ust incase that happend the robber falls in and you could line on with spikes if you want but then that would be man slaughter but yeah a sercurity system should be in order stupid robbers i hope he got hit by a train.

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 12:16:31

Damn, that sucks, majorly... Ah well, atleast, as others have said, he only got away with the PS2, controllers and a game and not a laptop or money or something...

Hope you get your stuff back soon Tom and others!

BBS Signature

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 12:43:29

RRRRR its a bit of a bi*$h when shit like this happens 2 ya int it! my house was robbed in the broad daylight they took my brand new sony digi cam and my X-box 360 :'( ahh well house insurance is a wonderful thing and they cort the fools hu did it aswell cos they tried 2 get my next door neighbor 2! imbeciles GRRRR they make me so angry so i no exactly how ya feel

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 13:23:58

At 6/28/06 08:27 AM, MindChamber wrote:
At 6/28/06 03:54 AM, ChuckieFinster wrote: CALL ME, ILL BE THE OFFICE SECURITY, I HAVE A BLACK BELT IN TAE KWON DO AND WILL KICK ANYONES ASS WHO COMES IN.

hahaha, taekwondo belts are givin out like crackerjack prizes. I'm pretty sure a 6.5 black dude would snap you like a twig, while youre positioning yourself for a "crane" move.

Haha...So true! That's why I decided to switch to practicing some boxing while going to the gym and working out a lot to get some muscle after finding out that Tae Kwan Do did nothing for me but waste my money and time. Best decision I've ever made.

Also, self-defense techniques are B.S. unless you're Chuck Norris.

Response to Office Robbery 2006-06-28 16:12:46

wow, i'm happy no one got hurt , but man... who would want to steal something from the NG office?