00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i'll probably be banned tomorrow...

1,109 Views | 11 Replies

i voiced my opinion in tom's news topic about the batting average. you guys can check it on page 7 of that topic. and i'll probably be banned 'cause i told him to fix the audio portal 'cause it's inefficient and that everything's bein' done for the flash artists and nothin's bein' done for us. i had to. somebody had to voice the frustration.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-24 04:36:55

Bugging them about it will only make them less likely to carry out any changes.

We should just be thankful for what we have. Tom and Liljim certainly have the power to take it away.

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-24 04:42:00

At 6/24/06 04:36 AM, CptnJarrrrrydn wrote: Bugging them about it will only make them less likely to carry out any changes.

We should just be thankful for what we have. Tom and Liljim certainly have the power to take it away.

My thoughts exactly.

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-24 04:46:21

It will happen eventually, but remember that this site was first an flash site. Tom Fulp said himself that the audio portal is getting overfilled and that anything that they could do to make it more popular at the moment could be problematic.

I AM RAPPER ALYX I AM G EAZY I AM Z RO I AM THE KING OF THE GHETTO

ASK HOW

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-24 04:55:38

well they could realize that we're more important tan the flash artists.

here's proof:

if the world ended this very moment we could still make music.

they could only make flash until the batteries in their laptops ran out.

then flash would cease to exist but music would still be around.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-24 05:00:52

forget it i'm just pissed. i move into a new apartment and i killed 3 cockroaches today. it's fuckin' 5 am where i am. the hours between 6-10 am are when i'm the most pissed. and i'm already pissed 'cause of these fuckin' bugs. i feel like upson pratt in the movie creepshow. "i've got this bug problem." "bastards!" $600 a month for rent and i got cockroaches. fuckin' bullshit. it's worse than malarkey. it's complete baloney.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-24 05:02:33

Cockroaches fucking suck. Especially the flying ones.

I feel your pain :(

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-24 05:05:04

At 6/24/06 05:02 AM, CptnJarrrrrydn wrote: Cockroaches fucking suck. Especially the flying ones.

Fucking agreed, thank god I havent seen one in years, or else I would be in serial killer mode.

I AM RAPPER ALYX I AM G EAZY I AM Z RO I AM THE KING OF THE GHETTO

ASK HOW

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-24 05:05:52

At 6/24/06 05:02 AM, CptnJarrrrrydn wrote: Cockroaches fucking suck. Especially the flying ones.

I feel your pain :(

yeah and so far i've only seen female ones that contained at least 500-600 eggs. fuck that shit. and the reason i'm not sleepin' is 'cause there was one in my bed. my g/f's still sleepin' 'cause she's gotta work in two hours.

metalhead rule:

let the girl sleep with the bugs. you get the fuck outta dodge.

my youtube.

click it.

BBS Signature

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-24 13:28:09

YO man pissed at cocroaches or not u make a good pont this site is tailored to the FLash artists and i am glad some one voiced there opinion

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-24 14:07:48

It wasn't that bad.

Report Songs|Submit Ideas|How Erkie reviews|

94% of posts made in AF since 2005

BBS Signature

Response to i'll probably be banned tomorrow... 2006-06-25 17:58:20

Why would you be banned for voicing your opinion?

Tom knows the Audio Portal needs work, and it's being worked on. He's hoping to get a little more programming help on board on the site, at which point he'd have a lot more ability to work on those things that aren't priority number one for the site.

By the way, Flash IS priority number one for this site. The Audio Portal is supplemental to the Flash Portal. It's meant to support Flash Artists. Eventually, it could change to better promote Audio artists as well, but you guys are just going to have to be patient.

As for this thread, try not to see me as some sort of bad guy, but this really should take place in the Audio Forum Lounge. Anything that's not directly music related can and should go there.

BBS Signature