00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My dad had sex with my girlfriend!

35,970 Views | 277 Replies

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 11:55:12

kill your self.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 11:55:38

Suicide solves almost every problem in life.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 11:58:09

Push you're girlfriend down the stairs

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 12:10:27

Auch dude, well.. does your father want to raise this child as his own? Does he know it's his. I think the best thing to do it sit down with you girlfriend and you father and talk about it together. Remember that the most important thing is the welfare of your baby, and the unborn child. Good luck to you dude... best of luck xx

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 12:13:39

Hmm...

Failgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 15:42:00

bust into theyr house with a shotgun and kill them all!!! (ultra 1337 shotgun power!)

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 15:45:41

wow that sux

Charlie: I'm about to show you the white-hot cream of an 8th grade boy.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 15:49:06

beat the shit out of your dad with a basball bat. tell that bitch youll dump her and take your kid with you if she doesnt get an abortion.

you're letting her control the situation, when shes the ones who fucked up. she deserves an abortion dude.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 15:57:38

At 4/18/06 07:50 PM, Gandalf_the_Grey wrote: stuff

Well, you have to remember that this isn't your fault, its your father's (and your gf's, but your dad should know better than her.) Anyways, once the baby arrives, everything will be weird (you've probably figured that out) because your first child's little half brother will also be his uncle, and other complicated stuff like that. If you are finacially doing well, I would leave, just get out of the situation and start a new life--take your first born with you.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 15:59:48

beat the living shit out of your dad. Then call your whore girlfriend and tell her to get a fucking abortion unless she wants a fuckin freak child. Come on that kids life is gonna suck anyway. He'll be picked on for having his grandfather being his dad.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:02:27

i suggest go fing your mum and live with her and leave without a trace without telling anyone and take your other child.

hope it works out dude

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm

Slags and hoes.

Oh shit king kong what are you going

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:02:56

That could only happen in America.
Your father shouldn`t have done that.
I mean, having sex with your son`s girlfriend? What does he think with?
Oh, yeah, that`s right. His dick....
I think you, your dad, and you gf should have a serious conversation.
And I don`t think she should have his baby. because my opinion of that is: I think it`s gross. And seriously it IS gross. Think about it.....
-Slayerliz.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:04:02

At 6/6/06 04:02 PM, evil_jesus31 wrote: i suggest go fing your mum

i mean find

hope it works out dude

I be down with Mozart mother fucker! I've been banging out jives since I was a dickworm

Slags and hoes.

Oh shit king kong what are you going

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:10:01

1) fireworks in the uterus
2) blackmail-your dad hes forever in your debt, mabey even millions in debt.
3) guns-they solve everything-yay
4) rat poison
5) raise your kid until hes a teenager then disown him-this will crush everyone involved.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:20:03

Hgih five your dad and say "SCORE!"

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:22:00

Raise your first born tobe a killing machine (like Jason)

or sue that GFfucker you call your dad

or send her to the hospital and fake that she has cancer so the baby will be killed by cellular poison... and anyways why ask us sick NGers for advices?

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:31:27

Murder is your best option. Do it.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:33:05

At 6/6/06 04:31 PM, The_Anti_Christ_616 wrote: Murder is your best option. Do it.

STFU newbie make your son a killing machine and let him do it! (it would make a killer movie with 10 sequels :))

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:34:02

man. thats gross. a 22 year old having sexings with a 54 year old. NASTY! Beat your Dad up, Dump your GF and keep the kid and raise it as your own. but don't ever tell about that until he's older, or he might become a bit mind-fucked.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:35:47

no let him watch some Friday the thirteenth and tell him thats what youre gonna be like when u grow up (hint! hint!)

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 16:59:36

this is just plain sick.its not just your dads fault, its ur gfs as well. id say dump ur gf,let here have the baby and raise it with ur dad, never see either of them again for 5 years or so and move far away from them both.start a new life somewhere.block all contact from them and when you think your ready have a talk to them. stfu people hes taking this very hard so at least try to be suportive and if you cant be suportive, go chat on another thread.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 17:03:30

to be serious for once i would probs have killed myself... but thats just me so if not i would move to another country bloc kall contact and never care about theyre lives... oh and stay in touch with your mother who is probably heartbroken...

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-06 17:14:16

So thats it, my 54 year old dad is becoming a father again and im becoming a brother of my gfs child...

damn, that's so weird

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-14 12:34:00

Well, you could pass it off as your kid since it's your dad and you have the same genes that he does.

IMA HACKEN YUR NG

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-14 12:44:43

Get aids, that'll show her!

If in any way you disagree with this post, understand that you're a cunt.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-14 12:46:46

give your dad a fuckin cookie, hes a pimp

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-14 12:53:56

Take the child you already have with her, break up with her, ex-comminucate your dad and move to italy with your mom and the kid. Let the dad raise the new one.

Is marijuana addictive? Yes, in the sense that most of the really pleasant things in life are worth endlessly repeating.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-14 12:56:26

this thread made me laugh

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-14 13:19:15

At 4/18/06 07:50 PM, Gandalf_the_Grey wrote: Last saturday she told me that she had gotten drunk one day with my dad and "accidently" ended up in bed with each other. She was too ashamed to tell me when i found out that she was pregnant and just played along as if the child was mine, which i foolishly believed.
But wtf do i do? i cant let her have this child i just cant! but she wont have an abortian!!

look, thet's just wrong, you can't just put up with that
firstly, report your father to the authorities, what he did is against the law
secondly, if she gives birth to that child, he/she will be an abomination, and will probably figure out the truth sooner or later, which will probably end in suicide
thirdly, get married, you already have one kid
fourthly, comfort your girl, it won't be easy for her to get the abortion.
fith, disown your father, you'll probably feal better
sixth, if you two wind up getting divorced, i'll skin ya, i see to much of that shit here in the United States.

Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum EPIC TOPIC

Why So Serious?

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-06-14 13:29:58

NEW SOLUTION

okay, here's how you do it, you get your girl and your dad in the same room

look directly into your girl's eyes and ask her if she loves you, if her response is too if-y
DUMP HER, she can be with your dad

find another girl and too be sure this doesn't happen again, live closer to your mom

Kein Mitleid Für Die Mehrheit

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum EPIC TOPIC

Why So Serious?

BBS Signature