00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heln966 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My dad had sex with my girlfriend!

35,975 Views | 277 Replies

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 00:13:03

At 4/18/06 07:54 PM, BlueFlameSkulls wrote: I assume you're not married?

Leave her and she can put up with two kids whilst you're fine

too bad his wages will be garnished.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 03:45:31

well then that child wont be yours. you can chose to ether take care of it like a son or totally neglect it.
it wont be your responsibility.

how about after she has the baby, put it up for adoption.

you may be able to sue your father.

if my gf did this, i probebly would loose trust in her. it would take alot of time and effort from her to gain it back.

maybe she just doesnt care about this relationship enough. there are mistakes and then there are MISTAKES

and she made 2.

one was getting drunk and fucking your father.
two was not telling you about it.

so thus i would say....put it up for adoption. make it clear too. if she argues, tell her that she should have though about this before she screwed your father.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 03:47:19

I'm surprised no one has asked this, but is your dad Gandalf the White?

If so, you're fucked.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 04:03:45

wow if my dad and my gf did that.. id be so discusted I couldn't look at either of them again..Id probably also be really pissed and leave for good..screw them if they did that and take your son out of there..let her have the other one.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 04:24:23

You do realize that your dad just pwned you hard. Not only did he fuck your girlfriend, he's also bring you a little brother into the family... through your girlfriend. That's like the ultimate double pwn.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 04:36:11

At 4/18/06 11:17 PM, -Fudge- wrote:
At 4/18/06 10:56 PM, JuiceBox_Clock wrote: What the fuck? Call the police, don't ask the dumbasses on NG.
What on earth would the police do about it?

His girlfriend is perfect for this gig. These cops will go fifty bucks a head to beat her into submission and then gang fuck her. We can set her up in one of these back street motels, hang pictures of Jesus all over the room, then turn these pigs loose on her... Hell she's strong; she'll hold her own.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 04:44:53

she's a whore. take YOUR kid and get the fuck out... dont let ur son be raised by that slut and if ur dad ever comes near u... shoot him... and ur gf for that matter too. and then write whore on her gravestone.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 04:56:50

At 4/19/06 03:47 AM, Srobertb wrote: I'm surprised no one has asked this, but is your dad Gandalf the White?

If so, you're fucked.

gandalf the white and gandalf the grey are the same.

it is just that after gandelf the grey battles the monster and die, he becomes gandalf the white.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 04:58:24

leave her, she's a whore. theres a saying, "once a cheater, always a cheater." disown your father, he's a filthy prick...any normal parent would leave there childs partner alone. take your son and start over somewere else, make sure you take her to court and prove her to be an unfit mother to the child. you already have a pretty good case....maybe. as for any feelings you have for her, its only left over after a while it will go away... relationships dealing with getting back together after one cheats almost always end up ten times worse then finding out that the person you loved lied and cheated on you.... this i can say from personal experience. if you do get back together with her your gonna have alot of emotional shit to deal with...the constant lack of trust and such...it's going to add a whole new level of drama to the relationship.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 04:58:56

gandalf the white is more powerful dickhead. he like leveled up or someshit. actually i think the guys lucky that his dad wasnt froddo!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 05:02:41

LOL screwed!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 05:03:17

There's always adoption.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 05:05:36

How do we know this is true?
If it is thats horrible and the only two options are suicide or bumsex with your father.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 05:05:45

Holy crap, I hope your joking

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 06:36:23

If by some sick twisted way this were actually true, Gandy (can I call ya Gandy?), I would try to be realistic about it. Is a justice system going to allow some promiscuous whorebag to have custody? I doubt it. Take your kid, disown your dad, gtfo of the country and go find a nice Latina woman or man or whatever.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 06:38:56

At 4/18/06 07:53 PM, Coolblue305 wrote: have buttsex with your dad LOL!

honestly dont know, just stay the fuck away from both of them!!

agreed

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 06:59:32

ok well... whatever you do, don't fuck HIS girlfriend... and maybe take it to jerry! he'll fuck it up a bit for you, maybe you can get in a fight with him!

Quitting drugs, drinking, and sex doesn't make you live longer- it just feels longer.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 07:09:11

life has kick you in the balls and laughed for at you crying on the floor

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 07:10:01

what about an after birth adoption? give the child away try to forget about it, sad but it is a way out.

Or, raise the child as your own, don't tell him/her your dad is there dad, or do the same just tell them, only 3 REASONABLE things i can think of. Or Jerry Springer or some other relationships person.......

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 12:49:48

Guys i appreciate your suggestions but theres a few things that i cant do which is why im so fucking frustrated.

1. she doesnt want to give the child up for adoption she actually wants to have it
2. i cant run away with James since he is still my gf's son. So id have to take it to court and make it public about my family being fucked up.
3. i cant buy a gun since they are not worth the bullet and punching in the stomach.... might work but still way too violent for me : / :/ : /

Btw my gf tried calling me today and left about 3 messages telling me to go talk to her! i just cant think of a reason to talk to her since ill probaly just smack her face in, ok so i am abit violent but still, fucking hell!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 12:52:35

right get some pills slip them in her drink

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 12:54:08

like omg your the first person that can scare me by just a bit of text o.O

I put the FUN in dysfunctional.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 12:55:19

Brake up with that bitch.

Get out. You're still young. You're not married. Who gives a shit about the kid? She put that on herself.

And beat the shit out of your dad.

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 12:57:05

go make a child with her mom ^^

I put the FUN in dysfunctional.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 13:02:29

At 4/19/06 12:49 PM, Gandalf_the_Grey wrote: Btw my gf tried calling me today and left about 3 messages telling me to go talk to her! i just cant think of a reason to talk to her since ill probaly just smack her face in, ok so i am abit violent but still, fucking hell!

You have a legit reason at least. I mean really wtf.

And just like that....he was gone...

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 13:20:42

Adoption

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 13:22:44

Leave your gf for cheating and then get your bastard dad to pay for child support since its hsi damn kid. and don't fucking make up shit and post it on an alt.

bro at me come

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 13:27:05

At 4/19/06 12:49 PM, Gandalf_the_Grey wrote: Btw my gf tried calling me today and left about 3 messages telling me to go talk to her! i just cant think of a reason to talk to her since ill probaly just smack her face in, ok so i am abit violent but still, fucking hell!

You have every right to be angry at her, if you don't want to kill her, just break off all contact with your girlfriend and your father for sleeping with her. You can raise your first son by yourself if you have a good job. Maybe you can just ask your mom for some help raising your son, don't ask your dad for anything from now on.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 13:44:08

At 4/19/06 12:49 PM, Gandalf_the_Grey wrote:
1. she doesnt want to give the child up for adoption she actually wants to have it

It's not yours...demand child support.

2. i cant run away with James since he is still my gf's son. So id have to take it to court and make it public about my family being fucked up.

I don't think it'll be hard to prove that.

3. i cant buy a gun since they are not worth the bullet and punching in the stomach.... might work but still way too violent for me

Don't resort to violence.

Btw my gf tried calling me today and left about 3 messages telling me to go talk to her! i just cant think of a reason to talk to her since ill probaly just smack her face in, ok so i am abit violent but still, fucking hell!

Don't fight her or hurt her. Go to court, get your kid and have your father and ex-gf take care of the new one.

Response to My dad had sex with my girlfriend! 2006-04-19 19:22:51

let me know what happens. really interesting.

and sorry to hear man.