00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Get on this weekly podcast!

67,277 Views | 1,724 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-11 17:14:05

Oh,Sorry for not chopping everything except what i need.

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-11 19:18:25

SD, sorry man... please resubmit at podcast 26. I hate to do this as this is your first time submitting. :(

Guys... please vote! We've got 2 votes, I need 3 more before moving on! If by the end of this week we don't have 5 shows all voted and accounted for, I'm going to vote for them myself.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-11 21:20:11

Thanks for voting guys... but you all voted on different things :P.

Please, people vote! In addition, as it seems momentum has picked up, I'm going to leave a poll open for 24 hours since its posting before going on, unless 5 votes haven't hit.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-11 21:49:59

At 10/11/06 07:18 PM, G9 wrote: SD, sorry man... please resubmit at podcast 26. I hate to do this as this is your first time submitting. :(

Well,do you have an estimate on when that will be?

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-11 22:04:20

At 10/9/06 11:18 PM, G9 wrote: Alright guys, I'm hosting a competition for a secondary and drop-back host. Here are the rules...
1. Listen to this song.
2. Create a screenplay. First write, "Hi, this is <NAME>, secondary host of the g9core.com audio podcast." Then make some comments on the song.
3. Record yourself saying what's on the screenplay using Audacity.
4. Import Sensitivity Increase (the track) into Audacity. Go to effects>amplify, and select the track from the beginning to where you stop talking. Set the value to a negative number.
5. For the last 3 seconds of the song, select the track and go to effects>fade out.
6. File>export as MP3
7. Email the mp3 to me at g9core@gmail.com.

Basically, the secondary/drop-back hosts will create all the normal episodes, while I take on single artist features and Mac6. During the summer, I will take on everything as I will have a lot of time on my hands.

Heh, I was thinking about asking you about something like this. I'd like to be a co-host for the Podcasts, but with my tight schedule somedays, I may not be able to do it. Will you be accepting more than one co-host, or will you just take one? If you're going to take more than one, then I'll apply, but I won't be able to do this alone if I do get it.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-11 22:22:36

YeahYeahYeah . By The Way, are you going to PM the winners, to tell them they won?

I |-|4><0r3D JOO! CLICKY

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-11 22:26:00

At 10/11/06 10:22 PM, Get-Over-It wrote: YeahYeahYeah . By The Way, are you going to PM the winners, to tell them they won?

Nah he would poist the winners on here so keep your eyes open.

NEED BEATS??? I GOT EM ELSEWHERE

I sell beats here Matt Mattik

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-11 23:10:50

At 10/11/06 10:22 PM, Get-Over-It wrote: YeahYeahYeah . By The Way, are you going to PM the winners, to tell them they won?

Please submit this when 24 and 25 are released. No, I won't PM them.

At 10/11/06 10:04 PM, DSMagnum wrote: Heh, I was thinking about asking you about something like this. I'd like to be a co-host for the Podcasts, but with my tight schedule somedays, I may not be able to do it. Will you be accepting more than one co-host, or will you just take one? If you're going to take more than one, then I'll apply, but I won't be able to do this alone if I do get it.

Yes, more than one co-host. There's secondary, and a back-drop host.

At 10/11/06 09:49 PM, SpeedyDolphin wrote: Well,do you have an estimate on when that will be?

Well, 24 is this week... 25 next, 26 the week after that.

OPINION OF THE WEEK, PLEASE PM ME YOUR OPINION: WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VST AND WHY? PROVIDE PRICE AND LINK TO PRODUCT PAGE ONLINE.

Guys... enter the Co-Host Selection Competition!

No more submissions until 24 and 25 have been released!

VOTE!!!

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-12 00:39:04

Hey!

i made some songs!

Check out "Welcome to a new life"

and

"Mighty Mini Midi"

i know your full right now but other poeple of the podcast give me your ideas! =)

and i wanna be the bak up host but i don't know how to do all those things to become it and i don't have time so poo!

plus my voice isn't really anouncer-ish lol

Well what ever!

i wish i can help with this podcast besides submiting... is there a way???

i'm ganna vote for one of those song things =)

k man peace out!!!1

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-12 19:10:13

Sorry dude, please submit when 24 and 25 are out. Well, you could be a news article person.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-13 17:00:00

Hey G9! Is there anyway that I could help you out with the podcast. Just let me know dude.!

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-13 23:13:47

Well, your vote didn't show up in the poll... yeah, you can gather articles. I think I'm going to ditch the article idea, however. Please vote guys!

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-14 16:40:12

What do you mean by articles?

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-14 17:21:22

I'll get the Artist Showcase material to you by Sunday evening G9... just wanna let you know I havn't forgotten... just really busy : D!

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-14 17:25:19

At 10/14/06 04:40 PM, Everlasting-Elements wrote: What do you mean by articles?

Nevermind, I'm going to drop the news breaks.

Aight MS, good to hear from you... and guys, I will be selecting the best of tracks from now on. Participation wasn't as good as I expected, I'll do it myself.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-14 18:37:23

I have audio. I think i have 5 of my songs from 1 of my two albums (me n my guitar and vochals). If you like any of my work (click on my name for it), i would love to be in your podcast

CUSTARD CARTOONS INC

My site for cartoons n stuff!

CHECK IT OUT NOWWW!!!

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-14 19:25:11

Deflektor... for the best of the entire podcast episode 25.

And... no submissions until 24 and 25 are released please.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-15 16:42:32

Check your PM's G9 :)

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-15 17:27:55

Got it, check yours.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-15 19:41:50

Alright, I'm sorry guys... but I think this podcast is going to go monthly from now on as a single artist feature until the summer. I'm trying to get a computer skills book down every month, and general g9core.com development is not going favorably. I'm also very busy outside the computer, so this is how it goes... after 24 is released next week, and the special feature is also completed, nothing but single artist features will be released.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-15 22:08:19

Lol... "those days" are quite unrealistic actually, but will return this summer.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-16 19:10:51

At 10/15/06 10:08 PM, G9 wrote: Lol... "those days" are quite unrealistic actually, but will return this summer.

this summer!!!

thats ganna be so long!!!

well maybe you can do some when ever you are not busy....

well...

maybe i can be a single artist feature =D

that would be awsome!!!!

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-16 19:43:37

At 10/16/06 07:10 PM, Father-of-Death wrote:
At 10/15/06 10:08 PM, G9 wrote: Lol... "those days" are quite unrealistic actually, but will return this summer.
this summer!!!

thats ganna be so long!!!

well maybe you can do some when ever you are not busy....

well...

maybe i can be a single artist feature =D

that would be awsome!!!!

That's a possibility, as you've been a veteran contributor.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-16 21:27:32

Haha I know I stand about as much of a chance as the other artists for a chance to have a single artist feature, but what will be the method of choice? Will you choose G9 or will ya hold votes or something?

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-16 22:02:42

At 10/16/06 09:27 PM, XBrav wrote: Haha I know I stand about as much of a chance as the other artists for a chance to have a single artist feature, but what will be the method of choice? Will you choose G9 or will ya hold votes or something?

wow xBrav posted! cool, yea i want to know too

»» HouseMasta «« PM

HOUSEMASTER: "OHH FUK!!! TEH COMMUNITY CHEZZT FORCLOZD ON MA BEEEEEEF JEERRRKKEEE!!! j0 GOZ 2 JAYL!!!"

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-16 22:06:41

At 10/16/06 10:02 PM, HouseMasta wrote:
At 10/16/06 09:27 PM, XBrav wrote: Haha I know I stand about as much of a chance as the other artists for a chance to have a single artist feature, but what will be the method of choice? Will you choose G9 or will ya hold votes or something?
wow xBrav posted! cool, yea i want to know too

I've been in here quite a bit lol, got a bunch of tracks in the podcast too.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-16 22:09:37

Well honestly after MusicalSerenity... I think there should be recognition for all those exclusives you posted. However, I'm open to suggestions. However, it might be good that the artist must have submitted to at least 33% of the casts.

And guys, maybe less seems like a bad thing... but single artist features are something I love to do. #4 was what I think was my best hosted show to date.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-16 22:53:35

Hey g9,

I just thought you'd like to know that on episode 22 part one...that song that was supposedly by Digital Collapse called Echo of Sanity or whatever he said that you said was almost industrial...is not his music. That song is actually called Take Me Away (Club Mix) and is by Dj Kosmonova...just thought you'd like to know that he stole that song and kind of made the podcast look bad. :(

ps. don't steal music people...well other than downloading it for free but don't call it your own...err

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-16 23:01:12

At 10/16/06 10:53 PM, k-m-g wrote: Hey g9,

I just thought you'd like to know that on episode 22 part one...that song that was supposedly by Digital Collapse called Echo of Sanity or whatever he said that you said was almost industrial...is not his music. That song is actually called Take Me Away (Club Mix) and is by Dj Kosmonova...just thought you'd like to know that he stole that song and kind of made the podcast look bad. :(

ps. don't steal music people...well other than downloading it for free but don't call it your own...err

Can others confirm this? If this data proves correct I will publically apologize on the next podcast and ban Digital Collapse from further submissions. That is, if that is accurate.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-10-17 15:01:40

At 10/16/06 11:01 PM, G9 wrote:
At 10/16/06 10:53 PM, k-m-g wrote: Hey g9,

Can others confirm this? If this data proves correct I will publically apologize on the next podcast and ban Digital Collapse from further submissions. That is, if that is accurate.

It is true, I knew I heard it before when I qas listening to the podcast.

So i went to investigate and found the real song.

I loaded them up and the wave files are the exact same.

I can comfirm this.