00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Djsjwks just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Get on this weekly podcast!

67,120 Views | 1,724 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-30 01:51:25

:O

i was out for a bit.

i came up with some snazzy song ideas while i was gone... I'll try to get one posted tonight ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-30 03:57:34

"Crazy Bacon!"

try that one just made it...

i'm trying harder and harder to improve!
compare my very very very first song to my newest song you'll see how much i developed! maybe you can make a podcast that would help nooby poeple like me out!

i think you allready did though....??? i haven't got the chance to listen to some of the new podcasts cuz ive been busy.

Well...you doin a great job on the podcast man keep it up! so many poeple are getting involved

but a good idea is you should submit some music of your own on the podcast....i don't see why not!

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-30 04:55:32

"enjoy the rock classical fusion that defines 'nightmare equinox'"

lol, i love you g9 =P

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-30 16:47:08

Oh! and can you make me one of those nifty sigs G9

if you can, can you make it all evil and stuff!

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-07-31 19:13:41

Just out of curiosity how do u listen to the podcast/ use it? I have an ipod but i have never known how to use the podcast feature. I guess PM me if you can explain it.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-02 07:39:42

Cool, very nice going there G9. Podcast nr. 12?

Ok...I'll try again. ^^

DarKsidE_555 - falling leafs

mellow acoustical guitar track. It's sleepy. ;)

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!

...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-02 07:45:04

Is it just me or can't I find the podcast #11?

The latest one on your site is #10 G9. Or did I looked in the wrong section?

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!

...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-02 08:01:24

At 8/2/06 07:45 AM, DarKsidE_555 wrote: Is it just me or can't I find the podcast #11?

The latest one on your site is #10 G9. Or did I looked in the wrong section?

click the "update" button on your iTunes

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-02 08:39:34

Hey, if you're searching for another song.
I suggest (as said in the other podcast thread)
my "War of The Mice".

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-02 15:11:35

Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall is my submission for the next podcast.

By the way G9, would you like to affiliate with Six1Studios? Go check it out, and e-mail me back on it ; )

-SuperDrummer146

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-02 18:34:47

Hi. I'm new here and I just loaded two songs onto the audio portal. My song Stratathereal has gotten some good reviews so I'd like to submit that for the podcast if possible.

Thanks.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-02 21:21:45

where is G9?

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-02 23:12:43

Read a couple pages back in this thread, and you'll find out.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-03 15:00:04

At 8/2/06 11:12 PM, nightvision wrote: Read a couple pages back in this thread, and you'll find out.

Me couldn't find out :' (

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-03 15:21:33

He said he would be gone until August 12.

I HAS MYSPACES

__^^ check it ^^__

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-03 16:27:32

Okay : )

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-05 20:26:49

At 7/29/06 08:34 PM, x_kinetiK_x wrote: What exactly would be on the newsletter? I may be willing to help if I like the idea.

Maybe you should automatically make a sig for anyone who submits, for them to use if they choose to. Or even offer them for listeners to use... either a generic one for anyone to use or a "specially made for listener:" one on request.
Also, it could be a good idea to get a MySpace page and/or offer banners for use on MySpace. That site can attract HUGE audiences.

Newsletter Details:
-Weekly email headline
-Top 10 list from each genre on newssite (DL link, and also with permission these will be showcased on my site at G9 Audio)
-Music Software/Hardware reviews made by you guys, edited by me, and posted on the newssite, newsletter, and G9 Audio/G9 Tech review sections
-Weekly artist interviews to be included on the site and newsletter
-Weekly podcast overview (updated episode list on newsletter as well as site)

And one of my staff is creating a myspace at the moment.

About the sigs, all you have to do is ask.

At 7/30/06 03:57 AM, Father_of_Death wrote: "Crazy Bacon!"

try that one just made it...

i'm trying harder and harder to improve!
compare my very very very first song to my newest song you'll see how much i developed! maybe you can make a podcast that would help nooby poeple like me out!

i think you allready did though....??? i haven't got the chance to listen to some of the new podcasts cuz ive been busy.
Well...you doin a great job on the podcast man keep it up! so many poeple are getting involved

but a good idea is you should submit some music of your own on the podcast....i don't see why not!

Thanks man... I'll get you a sig when I come back, as well as reviewing the song. I'll post my tracks when I get a little better.

At 7/30/06 04:55 AM, Love_Hate_War wrote: "enjoy the rock classical fusion that defines 'nightmare equinox'"

lol, i love you g9 =P

Heh, it's my job to make catchy commentary phrases. Should I include them in my reviews as the titles when I review future accepted tracks?

At 7/31/06 07:13 PM, -OCON- wrote: Just out of curiosity how do u listen to the podcast/ use it? I have an ipod but i have never known how to use the podcast feature. I guess PM me if you can explain it.

You'll first need the latest iPod firmware update. Go to apple.com for it. Now go to iTunes preferences and hit podcasts, and select the ones you want to update. Now update the iPod, and "Podcasts" should appear in the "Music" directory.

At 8/2/06 07:39 AM, DarKsidE_555 wrote: Cool, very nice going there G9. Podcast nr. 12?

Ok...I'll try again. ^^

DarKsidE_555 - falling leafs

mellow acoustical guitar track. It's sleepy. ;)

Thanks man... I'll review the track when I get back.

At 8/2/06 08:39 AM, _Arbiter_ wrote: Hey, if you're searching for another song.
I suggest (as said in the other podcast thread)
my "War of The Mice".

Thanks for the submission, I'll look at it when I get back to my work computer.

At 8/2/06 03:11 PM, SuperDrummer146 wrote: Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall is my submission for the next podcast.

By the way G9, would you like to affiliate with Six1Studios? Go check it out, and e-mail me back on it ; )

I'll look into that submission, thanks. About affiliation, I've heard of Six1Studios, but never really joined it or got involved. What exactly is it, and who owns it? What are the terms of affiliation? Thanks for the suggestion, though.

At 8/2/06 06:34 PM, Cerrax wrote: Hi. I'm new here and I just loaded two songs onto the audio portal. My song Stratathereal has gotten some good reviews so I'd like to submit that for the podcast if possible.

I'll look into it. Thanks for the submission, and welcome to the AP!

Alright, sorry guys for the delay... as I announced, I'm on leave until the 12th. See you all then! I'm working on a hotel computer, currently.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-05 20:52:04

ooo i better get my word in... mind adding 'Run For the Hills' to the next podcast? I know you're at a hotel computer, but when you get back... :)

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-05 23:29:59

Dude, you need to Call 303. Its urgent.

XD

pervokative.bandcamp.com

pervokatively provocative perverted person

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-06 08:37:20

At 8/5/06 11:29 PM, -ZENON- wrote: Dude, you need to Call 303. Its urgent.

XD

Sounds like great commentary... it's time to contact Zenon for some of his trance. Let's call 303. :P

At 8/5/06 08:52 PM, cornandbeans wrote: ooo i better get my word in... mind adding 'Run For the Hills' to the next podcast? I know you're at a hotel computer, but when you get back... :)

Sure man... I'll review it.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-08 12:23:39

Beginning and End of Life ermm... if you can for next podcast, even though you our gone.

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-08 12:28:30

Plasmas bro
is doing rather well. I'd love to be on the g9 again if u could.

Keeping it real with fake computer music since 2006

Spotify

Lime Tea

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-09 02:14:41

Do people really visit G9 that much? Like is there a lot of traffic?

BBS Signature

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-10 16:43:24

Alright... what to say? I'm finally back... all the tracks you guys listed were good, so I'm going to post them all in one bigass reunion podcast episode. Expect it this weekend.

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-10 18:20:52

At 8/10/06 04:43 PM, G9 wrote: Alright... what to say? I'm finally back...

Heyy! Welcome back mate! Hope you had a good time!

I´ve a new song if you want to add it to your podcast, Rucklo - EmoBitch (NGedit). Brand spanking new :)

Also, the MAC6 - July is over, you still wanna make a podcast with the top 10 songs i take it? :)

Wakka wakka

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-10 18:48:54

At 8/10/06 06:20 PM, Rucklo wrote:
At 8/10/06 04:43 PM, G9 wrote: Alright... what to say? I'm finally back...
Heyy! Welcome back mate! Hope you had a good time!

I´ve a new song if you want to add it to your podcast, Rucklo - EmoBitch (NGedit). Brand spanking new :)

Also, the MAC6 - July is over, you still wanna make a podcast with the top 10 songs i take it? :)

Thanks man! About the song, can I give it a nickname? I want to retain the "non-explicit" label of the podcast. :P I'd like to do the show. I see the winner, but not the top 10. Could you provide those?

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-10 18:55:14

At 8/10/06 06:48 PM, G9 wrote:

Thanks man! About the song, can I give it a nickname? I want to retain the "non-explicit" label of the podcast. :P

How about "Emob1tch"? :)
Or just call it "Emo" if you want to say the title out loud in the podcast.

I'd like to do the show. I see the winner, but not the top 10. Could you provide those?

I think its on page 16 or 17, scroll down a bit and you´ll see. I´m on a dial up, so it takes forever for me to go from page to page... :(

Wakka wakka

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-10 18:56:35

EmoCur
EmoTyke
EmoBellyAche

)

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-10 19:04:44

o.O There are so many ties, though. It'd be around 20 entries. :P

Response to Get on this weekly podcast! 2006-08-10 20:53:23

At 8/10/06 08:15 PM, Deflektor76 wrote: I believe you have to take from WaterColour to Dj_Padman.Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

...? Sorry, I'm lost.