00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

946,209 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-08 11:43:42

At 6/8/05 11:05 AM, secret_toad wrote: Ive had this Idea for a while now.

I don't really know, it would be rather odd IMO. I think they just need to focus on bringing XII over here, since it's done and out in Japan. : (

I just thought it wold be cool since X2 wasnt the best.

Actually, X-2 isn't all that bad, it's pretty good. Granted the music isn't the best, but you can creat your own story which is pretty cool.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-08 12:02:08

At 6/8/05 11:43 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Actually, X-2 isn't all that bad, it's pretty good. Granted the music isn't the best, but you can creat your own story which is pretty cool.

The music was the worst part of the game, but Yuna with two guns? No offence, but that's too much of a Lara Croft rip off. :S Besides that, it's too weird for a summoner like Yuna to turn into a Gunner. Doesn't sound right. The only thing I want to do on that game is defeat the sidequest bosses.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-08 12:08:18

Hey can I join, I love Final Fantasy and I`m anxious to play Final Fantasy XII.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-08 21:58:29

Well it's been forever since I've posted here. Being a bitch onthe alliance kept me busy.

At 6/8/05 11:43 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Actually, X-2 isn't all that bad, it's pretty good. Granted the music isn't the best, but you can creat your own story which is pretty cool.

I think it's the 4th best selling of all the FF games. Just goes to show what marketing can do.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-08 22:07:38

At 6/8/05 12:02 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: The music was the worst part of the game, but Yuna with two guns? No offence, but that's too much of a Lara Croft rip off. :S

Actually, she only uses one in battle unless she is doing trigger happy which is multiple hits, up to 13 I've gotten. If you give her the cat nip accessory, and have her at low health, it will do 9,999 damage per hit, and with trigger happy, whoa, it's crazy. But, if Blue Laguna was working, I could show you some awsome songs. Alot of them are from the final chapter, and fights with Vegnagun.

Besides that, it's too weird for a summoner like Yuna to turn into a Gunner. Doesn't sound right. The only thing I want to do on that game is defeat the sidequest bosses.

Actually, that is the beauty of it. She can be a theif, gunner, gun mage, dark night, lady luck, trainer, mascot, alchemist, berserker, samurai, warrior, black mage, white mage, songstress, and she, Rikku, and Paine each have their own special dress sphere, each kick some serious ass.

At 6/8/05 12:08 PM, Dante75 wrote: Hey can I join, I love Final Fantasy and I`m anxious to play Final Fantasy XII.

Sure you can.

At 6/8/05 09:58 PM, Jessy69 wrote: Well it's been forever since I've posted here. Being a bitch onthe alliance kept me busy.

Heh, so, I can ban you if I want to, right? :D

I think it's the 4th best selling of all the FF games. Just goes to show what marketing can do.

Something like that. I think VII is 1st, X 2nd, I third, and I guess X-2. :/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-08 23:18:06

At 6/8/05 10:07 PM, Rock-Lee wrote: Heh, so, I can ban you if I want to, right? :D

Do I know you? I don't recal you being a modded...

Something like that. I think VII is 1st, X 2nd, I third, and I guess X-2. :/

VII
X
VIII
X-2
T

^ as far as I can remember, also throw in 9 and 6 somehwere in there, but I'm not sure if where...

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-08 23:26:04

At 6/8/05 12:08 PM, Dante75 wrote: Hey can I join, I love Final Fantasy and I`m anxious to play Final Fantasy XII.

Of course, just try and post every once in awhile.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 00:02:46

At 6/8/05 11:18 PM, Jessy69 wrote: Do I know you? I don't recal you being a modded...

Ah, I posted with my alt, my bad. This is the one behind Rock-Lee

^ as far as I can remember, also throw in 9 and 6 somehwere in there, but I'm not sure if where...

Ah, I figured Tactics would be high on it.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 00:52:38

At 6/9/05 12:02 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Ah, I posted with my alt, my bad. This is the one behind Rock-Lee

Well in that case, no you can't ban me since I'm a mod as well :D

and yes, tactics is quite the game ^_^

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 02:36:07

I find it too difficult

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 02:58:06

At 6/9/05 12:52 AM, Jessy69 wrote: Well in that case, no you can't ban me since I'm a mod as well :D

Rats! That means we're evenly matched. Touche...

and yes, tactics is quite the game ^_^

Yeah, my favorite after IX.

At 6/9/05 02:36 AM, solidsnake46 wrote: I find it too difficult

Yeah, it's tricky at first, but if you go throught the help, it does make it easier.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 03:41:50

I don't like FF IX, I find it's too easy, the characters are childish looking a nd it's not serious, of course there are certainly different opinions.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 10:47:52

At 6/9/05 03:41 AM, solidsnake46 wrote: I don't like FF IX, I find it's too easy, the characters are childish looking a nd it's not serious, of course there are certainly different opinions.

childish?
FFIX is final fantasy in it's purest form...
totaly in a fantasy world.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 10:51:23

Sure, welcome. And FFXII? :S I seem to forget about that game.

Oh Rock-Lee, hello Master_Inuyasha. :D Um, oops!

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 10:51:25

At 6/9/05 03:41 AM, solidsnake46 wrote: I don't like FF IX, I find it's too easy, the characters are childish looking a nd it's not serious, of course there are certainly different opinions.

But you don't see the beauty of it, it is the most fatasy like of all the ones put out since VII. It is serious, I mean, what do you think Blank sacrificed himself for? Or all the other bits and pieces of the game? It's the best one.

At 6/9/05 10:47 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: childish?

Ah, a man with exquisit taste.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 11:50:27

It is serious, but the fun and fantasy is what it's supposed to be. That is Final Fantasy as majin said at it's truest.

It's called final fantasy, not Final Sci-fi =D

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 11:58:34

At 6/9/05 10:51 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
But you don't see the beauty of it, it is the most fatasy like of all the ones put out since VII. It is serious, I mean, what do you think Blank sacrificed himself for? Or all the other bits and pieces of the game? It's the best one.

Every one I know said they thought FF7 was the best. My friend Adam once said the materia system was hard, man was he wrong.

At 6/9/05 10:47 AM, -Majin-Wilder wrote: childish?
Ah, a man with exquisit taste.

Well FF9 was the first one I played so I'll always have a certain affection for it, but you, it is pretty great. Personaly, I like Quina. His frog drop is uber strong later in the game(if you keep up with the frogs that is)

I just saw a preview for Final Fantasy: Advent Child on G4 and now I MUST see it. When is it coming out?

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 12:23:59

At 6/9/05 11:58 AM, MasterStalker wrote: Every one I know said they thought FF7 was the best. My friend Adam once said the materia system was hard, man was he wrong.

I like VII, but not as much as the rest of them. Heh, I'm starting to like VIII more so, just because of all the stuff I hear about VII. It's like, too little butter scraped over too much bread you know?

The materia system was fairly easy, one of the hardest is the system in Tactics, because sometimes you have to have the right skills to defeat an opponent. I remeber the end of chapter 2, I had to have Ramza as a Lancer with draw out skills and auto-med, just to survive, because if you hit him physically while not at a distance, with a sword or something, you'll get hit with a counter attack. And draw out skills help from far away distances when he's summoning Clops.

Well FF9 was the first one I played so I'll always have a certain affection for it, but you, it is pretty great. Personaly, I like Quina. His frog drop is uber strong later in the game(if you keep up with the frogs that is)

Yeah, Quina is okay. His/her blue magic helps in a pinch. I usually have Zidane, Stiner, Vivi, and Garnet in a party at once. Vivi for his magic, and with Stiner on there for his magic sword, Zidane for raw power as well as Stiner, and Garnet to heal and summon, and sometimes physical as well.

I just saw a preview for Final Fantasy: Advent Child on G4 and now I MUST see it. When is it coming out?

September or so, for US and Japan, from what I've heard. I'll have to check again... ah, here we go...

---------------

Advent Children Release

Square Enix announced at E3 that Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will be simulataneously released in North America and Japan in September 14, 2005.

Source: GATV

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 17:01:11

Am I the only one who likes FFX?
The battle system was so great you completely understand it in a little while.
Okey, the bad thing is that it gets pretty boring later on, but I like turn-based, so you can get a drink. Lol I only need to beat Penance now...

The story was very good too. I even found it better than FF7 with its Materia crap.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 17:10:21

At 6/9/05 05:01 PM, FlappyB wrote: Am I the only one who likes FFX?

Nope, it's Mojimbos favorite one out of all of them. It's my 3rd favorite. Just I like IX the best.

Yep. I do love the fact that you can swap out your characters that are down for a fresh one.

Okey, the bad thing is that it gets pretty boring later on, but I like turn-based, so you can get a drink. Lol I only need to beat Penance now...

Yeah, but it's a lot better than active like X-2. You have to constantly attack or your opponent will attack YOU!

The story was very good too. I even found it better than FF7 with its Materia crap.

Yeah it's pretty good, but I wouldn't call VIIs materia system crap. It's one of the easiest to use.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 17:29:17

At 6/9/05 05:01 PM, FlappyB wrote: Am I the only one who likes FFX?

nope its my fav.

wasnt that hard

Okey, the bad thing is that it gets pretty boring later on, but I like turn-based, so you can get a

drink. Lol I only need to beat Penance now...
I like the turnbased system.It gives me time to watch my fav shows.

Ya I liked the story

I still dont no what Yuna lost in X2.She lost some sort of spark a flame that made her hot
what was it?For some reason I liked her more in X

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 17:39:46

At 6/9/05 05:29 PM, secret_toad wrote: what was it?For some reason I liked her more in X

Her innocence is what she lost. She finally got to grow up, and spread her wings.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 17:50:52

At 6/9/05 05:39 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 6/9/05 05:29 PM, secret_toad wrote: what was it?For some reason I liked her more in X
Her innocence is what she lost. She finally got to grow up, and spread her wings.

Hm what do you mean by Innocence
are you saying she basically became really really horny and wanted to do it
or she got smarter or mabey
umm well I dont know.
And is it me or did Rikku change as well hmm its hard to put my fonger on it.
Well I guess she became less little girlish and funny/annoying

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 17:55:03

At 6/9/05 05:50 PM, secret_toad wrote: Hm what do you mean by Innocence

No no, nothing sexual. As X progressed, the lies of Bevelle came to be, the style she grew up with. They sheltered her like a child, an innocent child who doesn't know right from wrong. In the begining, she was like that, she didn't know right from wrong.

And is it me or did Rikku change as well hmm its hard to put my fonger on it.
Well I guess she became less little girlish and funny/annoying

Somewhat, but she is a real pain in X-2. I like Paine the best, she's quite, she kills, she's awsome, and I can use just her in battle, that's how strong she is.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 17:55:40

Spread her wings, spread her legs.

Yuna was a cutie. Sequels suck if they completely remake favorite characters. I agree that outfits in FFX2 look a lot sexier, both yuna and rikku, but Yuna that whistles to Tidus and giggles because she finds out she can whistle, I find that more sexy than yuna that is half-naked. Though chix with guns are kinda sexy too...
FFX rules, it got me goosebumps even the second time when tidus finds out yuna will die...

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 18:17:49

At 6/9/05 05:55 PM, FlappyB wrote: Spread her wings, spread her legs.

lol

FFX rules, it got me goosebumps even the second time when tidus finds out yuna will die...

Spoilers my friend spoilers.

Yes it wasn't as good as X, but it's not the worst game ever made.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 19:56:55

Yuna was a cutie. Sequels suck if they completely remake favorite characters. I agree that outfits in FFX2 look a lot sexier, both yuna and rikku, but Yuna that whistles to Tidus and giggles because she finds out she can whistle, I find that more sexy than yuna that is half-naked. Though chix with guns are kinda sexy too...

Ya I loved that game it had alot of emotion.
And I also agree Inoocent Yuna is alot hotter and cutier. then Sexy adult Yuna and Rikku I like her either way.But Pain is too scary for me.
and Ya i guess X2 wasnt that awful.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 20:01:19

At 6/9/05 06:17 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
lol

Spoilers my friend spoilers.

Yes it wasn't as good as X, but it's not the worst game ever made.

I want to join

you're right it wasn't the worst FF game, but it got tiring really quick, especially if you were really attached to FFX. I know my friend played FFX-2 and really enjoyed it. But with me, it just doesn't have the same excitement that FFX had. To me, it was a slight disappointment

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 21:13:33

At 6/9/05 06:17 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Yes it wasn't as good as X, but it's not the worst game ever made.

I spent around two hours last night tweaking out all the character's stats on FFX. Now the only thing left to do besides boosting the Aeons is acquiring the Saturn and Sun Sigil for the final two ultimate weapons. Raising the "luck" stat was a pain in the ass. I'll spend some time trying to get Kimahri's Spirit Lance tonight (with the help of some cider).

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-06-09 22:27:31

final fantasy is the best rpg game ever made. final fantasy 7 was the best one besides 8 and 10.