00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Survival RPG

178,922 Views | 3,703 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-15 00:56:58

At 12/15/06 12:25 AM, ZombiesAreReal wrote: NG account:ZombiesAreReal
Character Name:Brian
Character age:21
Weapons:Duel 9mm pistols and an army knife

((Why does everyone want "Duel" somethings? What is up with that? Good, though. As long as you don't pull the "deadly accurate aim with both of them wielded at the same time" shit...))

Area:Someone please put me in a spot suitable for rp

((How about in JAPAN? And you put yourself into the story.))

Appearance:6'1 slim and athletic wearing black shirt with a large skull on it and jeans
Breif Bio:Brian joined the army but was thrown out for being to violent and hurting others in army.

(( someone plz notify me if i can join and pick a spot to start me off in please ))

((Start yourself off, bud.))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-15 16:57:07

*Bang* Brian took another shot at a zombie and hit it in its' shoulder. He ran into a nearby building and hid behind a turned over desk to hide. He heard the zombies moans and gripped his pistols tightly waiting for them to come in. Suprisingly, the moaning went away soon and he went back outside, the zombies were nowhere to be found so he started to walk down the quiet streets.

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-16 00:36:32

At 12/13/06 09:24 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
Joseph shrugged, and said, "It was a Mac."

((That just made my month.))

Nick stared open-jawed as a haggard looking Joseph and Wedge tumbled out of the elevator, panting profusly. Joseph was saying something on the radio, then put it away and got to his feet, and only then did he notice Nick.

"Hiya." Nick said with a smile.

"What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were waiting back at the armory." said Joseph, not looking too happy that Nick had dis-obeyed orders. Again.

"Myself and the brothers Volkeff kinda sorta had to evac the area in a hurry. And by the way, I'd advise you to not take a shit until we leave Japan. Now where's Zeke, I'd like that anti-virus-" Nick was cut off my a sudden spasm of heat that gushed through his senses. Unknown to him, his eyes had turned red. He looked up at Joseph and Wedge, the latter of whom began to raise his gun.

"Joseph, get back in the elevator, and hit the 'close door' button. The virus is taking over." Nick suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to take out his gun, aim it at his friends, and pull the trigger. Pull the trigger until they were dead. He began to raise his rifle, before rational thought took over and he began to lower it, before the virus surged forth again and Nick re-aimed his rifle.

"Joseph, get in the elevator now. I can't resist much longer." Joseph quickly backpedalled into the elevator and punched the close button.

Not a moment too soon, as Nick lost control and pulled the trigger, spraying the doors with bullets. Smiling as he did so, Nick walked forward, knocked on the doors and said in a taunting voice, "Knock, knock. Come on out, Joseph. I just wanna have a little fun."

Nick hit the button to open the doors, but Joseph had his finger on the button inside and they didn't open. Nick laughed, a cold cackle, "Well you're no fun. I guess I'll go find someone else to have a little fun with. I wonder where Zeke got off to."

Laughing and turning on his heel, Nick started off down the hall, his eyes red, his smile sadistic, his leg wound completely black now.

Somewhere buried deep in his physce, the real Nick O'Reilly could only watch helplessly, as the virus controlled his body. Heaven help me, the real part of Nick thought, and God save
my friends.

Proud leader of Survival RPG.

Now recruiting!

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-16 00:59:45

At 12/16/06 12:36 AM, Blue-Dragon wrote: Laughing and turning on his heel, Nick started off down the hall, his eyes red, his smile sadistic, his leg wound completely black now.

((And I will save the day! No, not really.))

Hurok heard Nick go postal, and quickly wobbled to a save spot to put Duran. He put Duran down, and started half-running half-limping away from Duran. He couldn't help but blame himself. He kept his pace up for three minutes, then slowed down to a staggerin walk. He felt the black ichor start pouring out his mouth again, and sigh/gurgled. He looked up, and saw Nick approaching him. Hurok leaned up, and put his hands forward to stop Nick, or something. Nick lifted his gun and fired, hitting Hurok. It didn't phase him, but just the basis of it shook him.

"Why?!" Hurok yells at Nick, who didn't stop apporaching. Nick shot again, hitting Hurok in the throat. Ichor squirted out of it, as Hurok grabbed it. Nick came within grasp, not slowing. Hurok grabbed Nick, and held on for whatever memory he had left of Nick. Nick tried pushing him off, but Hurok didn't let go. "He can't get to Duran." Hurok thought, halting Nick.

Let the struggle begin.

((I feel important :D))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-16 10:18:05

Brian made his way down the streets to a building with a car parked in front of it. He looked up at the building and stupidly went in but his curiosity overwhelmed him. He made his way through blood splatters and was fixing to turn around and leave when he heard something down the hall.

"hello? anybody in here?" Brian was about to ask again but he thought being stealthy might be a bit better of a choice. He kept walking down the halls and he heard gunshots, instead of running at them randomlly he decided just to keep walking in case zombies were around.

He heard more gunshots and started to jog towards them, He kept his pistols out just in case and started to run down the halls. He turned down another hall and saw a guy shoot at someone, he only watched in horror as one of them got shot in the throat and tried to stop the other one. Brian pulled up one of his pistols and shot at the one with red eyes, he missed and only stared at both of them not taking another shot.

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-16 12:06:03

zeke ran through the halls of the bio labs,the creatures still lurked in the shadows,every step had to be taken with care.Gunfire could be heard from all around and blood stained the walls.

zeke:this is not a place i wish to be.

zeke ran down the corridor until he saw hurok looking down the hallway,zeke watched from the side as hurok was hit with a barrage of bullets,but stood his ground.hurok was pleading to the person he faced.

hurok:why?.come back nick.

it hit zeke,the virus has taken over.nick is no longer in control.zeke grabbed the anti virus from his pocket and a syringe from his bag,he filled it with the liquid using it all up.

zeke:i only have one chance,i cant miss.

zeke heard the reloading of nicks gun,with this he ran round the corner facing nick.evil filled his face.Hurok stood behind zeke looking at nick in terror.

zeke:nick,have you seen what you have become.you have become an enemy.

zeke ran at nick grabbing the gun from his hands and throwing it out of reach.nick pulled the revolver out that zeke had given him and pointed it at zekes head.

nick:you said use this if necessary,now is a good time.

zeke grabbed the syringe and showed it to nick.

zeke:you need the antidote,you cant become an enemy of the squad.not now.

nick still had an expression of evil on his face,he slowly loaded the gun ready to fire.the trigger moved back just after zeke rolled out of the way of the gun.this left a smoking hole in the wall.zeke rolled round to behind nick and lunged the syringe at his back.

zeke:i pray this helps,come back to the squad nick.

the syringe hit nick in the back,he flew round and knocked zeke of his feet and into the wall.nick pointed the revolver at zeke again who was now defenceless.he pulled the trigger back ready to fire.

zeke:dont forget about the squad nick.dont forget about your brothers.

BBS Signature

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-16 22:50:09

Nick lowered the revolver, plucked the still-full syringe from his back and tossed it to Zeke.

"Nice job dumbass, you forgot to inject it. Doesn't really matter though, you have to inject the antidote directly into a neck artery." Nick raised the gun again, "Now where were we?"

Zeke kept his hands at half-mast, plainly looking scared, "Nick, don't do it. Remember the sqaud, your brothers."

Outwardly Nick sneered, but a raging battle was going on in his mind. He couldn't shoot Zeke! But he was a contaminent. He was his friend. The cleansing must be carried out. I won't shoot! Shoot! No! Shoot! NO!!!!

Nick dropped the revolver and sank to his knees, clutching his head in agony. Zeke picked up the syringe and started towards Nick, this was his chance...

But Nick got back up before Zeke had made it even halfway, his eyes still red, the virus still in control, although the real Nick was fighting hard to get out.

"Zeke....run...get away!" Nick said in his real voice, slowly, jerkily picking up and raising his rifle, "I can't hold...it back...forever. Get Hurok....get the other guy....RUN!!!"

With a tremendous effort, Nick re-slung his weapon and took off down the corridor at full-tilt, trying desperately to get far, far away before the virus took command again. And in another part of the building it did, and the real Nick was shoved into a corner of his mind again. But not as far, and he was as teneacious as ever, and determined to get out.

Nick un-slung his weapon and started down the corridor to the elevator. He'd deal with Zeke, Hurok, Duran and the new guy later. Right now he had to find Joseph and the data he possessed.

Now recruiting!

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-17 13:28:13

Joseph and Wedge were in the elevator once more. Bullet marks pocked the elevator door. One had penetrated, and Joseph's eyes stung, as blood poured down his forehead from a near graze. "Shit man! What are we going to do!? We can't go back up with those things!" said Wedge. Joseph looked at him.

"Here's the plan. You get out of here, and link up with the U.S marines coming in to shut this place down. I don't think anybody will stop you, as they're too busy fighting off the creatures. I'll keep Nick busy as long as I can." Wedge nodded, and as soon as they got out of the elevator, he ran down to the fire exit. "Good luck Wedge."

He ran around the corner, and saw a bloodbath. A running battle between security and the creatures had been fought here, with no clear winner. Bodies of both sides littered the ground, spent cartridges and blood were everywhere. He heard the familiar ding of the elevator, and a glow-eyed Nick stepped out of the elevator he just got out of.

"Hello, Joseph." he said with a sneer. He stepped out, calmly loading his revovlver, and put it in it's holster, once again choosing his assualt rifle.

"You have something. Something you stole. Something you need to give back." he said, a slight rasp to his voice. They stood there, on opposite sides of the hallway, staring at each other.

"You'll get this data drive..." he brought it out, and waved it in front of Nick. He then crushed it. "Over my dead body. You think I wouldn't have made another copy, do you honestly take me for a fool? The Marines already have the evidence. You lost... and soon you will lose control of my friend as well."

Nick's eyes flared. "YOU FOOL! YOU WILL PAY!"

Joseph moved first. He tosses his combat knife, which lodged itself into Nick's assualt rifle when he raised it to fire. It backfired, tossing Nick back a few paces. Not to be deterred, Nick ran at him with a death yell. Joseph too tried to raise his rifle, but was too slow. Nick punched him in the gut.

This simple strike sent him sprawling down the hallway. Nick caught his rifle, and snapped it in half. "We'll see how tough you are without your weapon!" he taunted triumphantly. Joseph slowly stood up, then took Nick by surprise with a dash, He ducked under Nicks punch, stepped on his foot, and delivered a series of punches to his face and chest, ending with a devastating left hook.

Nick crumpled, and quickly retreated back to his end. "I'm not as helpless as you might think." replied Joseph, holding his arms out in a battle ready posture.

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-17 19:22:05

(( hey, this place is pretty cool, you mind if I read a long? ))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-17 20:41:14

actually, I've been reading for the last hour, could I join in?

NG Accnt: NocturnalDaze
Character Name: Alabaster Cole (goes by Cole)
Build: Moderate Endomorph
Wearing: Blood stained lab Coat with Badge.
Weapons: none currently

((I'd be hiding out in a cabinet or something))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-17 20:51:17

At 12/17/06 08:41 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: actually, I've been reading for the last hour, could I join in?

NG Accnt: NocturnalDaze
Character Name: Alabaster Cole (goes by Cole)
Build: Moderate Endomorph
Wearing: Blood stained lab Coat with Badge.
Weapons: none currently

((I'd be hiding out in a cabinet or something))

((Ah, Daze! Expanding to outside the ZSC, aren't you? Good to see you, and welcome to the Survival RPG... where my word is law!!!)) ((just kidding))

((It's good to see you've actually been reading the story, unlike all the people who tried to join us recently.))

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-17 21:04:25

At 12/17/06 08:51 PM, HitTheTarget wrote:
((Ah, Daze! Expanding to outside the ZSC, aren't you? Good to see you, and welcome to the Survival RPG... where my word is law!!!)) ((just kidding))

(( awesome, I forgot to mention that my guy is a fast learner ))

((It's good to see you've actually been reading the story, unlike all the people who tried to join us recently.))

((yeah, we had our story thing too, and I hated it when people wrote crap and got it all wrong. So I don't wanna do that, I may ask you a couple questions over pm ))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-17 22:56:53

Quinn sat in the employee lounge, eating a candy bar that he got from the broken vending machine. He remembered that the fire axe he had was lodged in the back of the zombie which fell out of the window. He stood up, and spotted a pipe lodged in a wall. Quinn walked towards it, and yanked it out of the wall.

"This could do me some good." He said, with a slight grin.

He heard banging outside. Quinn gripped the pipe tightly, and walked out of the lounge. The barriacades he had put up were being slowly broken.

"I guess this is it..."

He walked towards the barricade, when he spotted something outside of a smashed window. It looked like a car full of people.

"Hello?! Is anybody down there?!!? I NEED HELP!!" Quinn yelled outside, at the people that could possibly rescue him.

hint hint

hurrrddurrrrrrrr

BBS Signature

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-20 10:12:11

At 12/17/06 10:56 PM, Demean wrote:
hint hint

((Err, No one is in a car at the moment. .))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-20 20:52:26

Nick held back a comtemptuous laugh as he saw Joseph raise his arms, ready for a fight. Nick shrugged, pulled out his knife and tossed it aside. He shrugged out of his flak jacket to allow for easier movement, and cracked the tendons in his neck.

"Alright, Joseph, let's dance." Nick said, before charging Joseph.

Joseph neatly side-stepped to avoid the blow, but Nick stuck out his arm and tackled Joseph to the ground with him. They rolled together, each trying to get on top of the other, while occasionally managing to get an arm free to hit his opponent.

Joseph managed to get on top, pin Nick with his legs and repeatedly hit Nick in the face. Nick managed to shove Joseph off him and get to his feet. He staggered and wiped a trail of blood from his nose.

"You'll pay for that!" Nick snarled, and hip-checked Joseph over his shoulder, sending him to the ground. Nick then picked Joseph up by his collar, and threw him through a plate-glass window into a lab, across a table, landing in a crumpled heap at the other side.

Joseph got back up and steadied himself against the table. That had hurt. Alot.

Nick vaulted the broken window, circled the table, and before Joseph had come to his senses, he found himself pinned up against the wall, gasping for air.

"Looks like it's your turn to be strangled, bitch!" Nick said with a laugh. The viral part of him laughed too, and ordered him to finish him off. Gladly. Nick began to tighten his fingers, and Joseph started to choke as his airway began to shrink.

Nick stared into Joseph's eyes as he suffocated. No! This was his friend! Nick released his grip to let a semi-concious Joseph slump to the floor.

The viral part became angry. Finish him, it ordered. No, don't, yelled his human half. Yes! No! Yes! No!

"Yessss...." Nick jerked his head up and looked around. That command hadn't come from the virus...it had come from....

"Of course." Nick muttered looking down at the floor, as if he had suddenly developed X-ray vision. "The "Source". How hadn't I seen it before? That's how Johenson controlled the Zeds."

"Say what?" sputtered Joseph, still trying to breathe normally.

Nick looked down at Joseph, his eyes still red, but his voice normal, "Get everyone out of here, I'm going to the basement. There's something down there, and it's the key to my infection. Hurok. The Zeds. Everything."

"How...?"

"It's talking to me, it can see in my mind, and I just saw in its. I'm going to go kill it, then blow this place to hell. I'd strongly advise to clear out, unless you wanna be buried alive again. Sir." Nick finished, giving him a painful-looking salute.

"No need to call me that, I've been fired, remember?" Joseph said, finally regaining his feet.

"I'll see in a few, and again, don't stick around for the fireworks." and with that, Nick made for the elevators, and hit the basement button.

"Time to finish everything right now." Nick muttered, knowing full well he was likely to die in this crazy-ass mission.

Now recruiting!

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-21 00:56:51

((wow haven't been here in a WHILE...hope everyone remembers me. exams hit and my dad kicked me off the computer, but i'll be rejoining after the break(holidays^_^)with a new character i guess... see you all then =D))

BBS Signature

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-21 05:21:56

Brian stood where he was still and was feeling stupid for not doing anything. "why cant you fight coward," he thought to himself. He walked off angry at himself and headed towards the front for some fresh air. About half way there alot of zombies showed up so he opened fire on all of them letting out his anger. He killed a few of them but he was taking random, furious shots and couldnt aim.

When he ran out of ammo he ran down the halls pushing through the zombies and reloading on the way. When he was almost there he though he saw something white down the hall, "what the hell was that," Brian slowly walked over to it and peeked around the corner. He saw three or four giant maggots he thought were eating a dead corpse and he sprinted towards the door. He ran threw the door, slammed it and took a few steps back. Brian took a minute or two to rest and looked around. The streets and buildings were clear of zombies so Brian jumped in the car and took a much needed nap.

(( at one point or another im gonna save the guy in the building next to the labs))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-21 23:03:43

is this club going to move to a different location soon. i feel kinda wierd just jumping in the middle of it. if not could somebody give me a quick overview of whats going on right now so i can post stories that make sense.

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-21 23:09:01

(( just read the page before this one and this page and you should be ok ))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-21 23:18:34

(( Since I didn't know that Deadlock blew up, all the things I said before were just flashbacks))

Almost 500 posts

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-22 00:08:19

At 12/21/06 11:03 PM, TKC wrote: is this club going to move to a different location soon. i feel kinda wierd just jumping in the middle of it. if not could somebody give me a quick overview of whats going on right now so i can post stories that make sense.

((Couldn't tell you, it seems like that though.))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-22 13:29:17

At 12/21/06 12:56 AM, Dayl wrote: ((wow haven't been here in a WHILE...hope everyone remembers me. exams hit and my dad kicked me off the computer, but i'll be rejoining after the break(holidays^_^)with a new character i guess... see you all then =D))

((welcome back dayl.glad to have you back here at survival rpg.))

BBS Signature

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-22 16:54:02

heres my profile

Name: Justin Sabelt

Description: 6 ft tall, short black hair, blue eyes. wearing jeans, a white t-shirt and a grey hoodie. (these clothes are in his locker at the lab. when found he is still wearing his white lab coat and black pants.

Weapons: a small knife found in the lab equipment

Bio: Only family is my dad and brother. I am a scientist that was working at the bio lab. some of the other scientists were talking abuot this wierd experiment, but when i asked them they wouldn't tell me.after a while i just let it go. but one day i found out what it was. they were genetic experiments and they were set loose. many scientists died, but me and some of the others locked ourselves in one of the labs.

misumena said that i could join.

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-23 13:35:36

At 12/21/06 12:56 AM, Dayl wrote: ((wow haven't been here in a WHILE...hope everyone remembers me. exams hit and my dad kicked me off the computer, but i'll be rejoining after the break(holidays^_^)with a new character i guess... see you all then =D))

((I wondered where you went to, but welcome back none-the-less. :D ))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-27 18:34:21

((A.) Bump. I can't think of RPG worthy material right now, sorry guys.

B.) Merry (belated) Christmas everyone! Twas a good haul for me this year.

We got a Wii, jubilations!

Anyone else get some real good stuff?))

Now recruiting!

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-27 22:54:56

At 12/27/06 06:34 PM, Blue-Dragon wrote: ((A.) Bump. I can't think of RPG worthy material right now, sorry guys.

((No, I should be sorry. It should be my turn, yet I've been procrastinating. It'll be here sometime tomorrow. Merry late Christmas!)

((Can I play with your Wii?))

Rofl

ZSC/FE Crews

NG Mafia/Survival RPG

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-28 03:31:49

((i was wondering if it would be ok for me to post a thread like this on another forum. i would be using the same starting story but the outcome will probably be different. if you don't want me to use the same starter, i could use a different city or sumthin.))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-28 04:18:33

At 12/28/06 03:31 AM, TKC wrote: ((i was wondering if it would be ok for me to post a thread like this on another forum. i would be using the same starting story but the outcome will probably be different. if you don't want me to use the same starter, i could use a different city or sumthin.))

((I wouldn't see a problem... as long as this thread would recieve credit.))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-28 23:55:13

((would anybody here be interested in me maybe starting a Survival RPG website. so that it isn't only a thread on newgrounds. i don't know, i thought it would be a cool idea..))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-12-29 00:07:36

At 12/28/06 11:55 PM, TKC wrote: ((would anybody here be interested in me maybe starting a Survival RPG website. so that it isn't only a thread on newgrounds. i don't know, i thought it would be a cool idea..))

((I could, per-say. But, way should I? What would be the point of having a site?