00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Survival RPG

178,906 Views | 3,703 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Survival RPG 2006-03-28 12:09:02

Welcome to Survival RPG,Where survival is the key
You are the last of Deadlock city which has been transformed into an urban warfare zone by these creatures which prey on humans and convert them into an abnormal state after 'feeding' on them.When a human has been 'converted' there is no way for them to change back and when that happens,they are the enemy.Now these creatures are strong, fast, and deadly but they can be brought down.They stay away for fire we know that now and can be killed with severe trauma to the head.Our aim is to find the first of these creatures that came to our city and dispose of them,then hopefully the rest will cease.There will be a frequent update on events via radio so always stay tuned.No one is coming to save us,If other citys/countries try to help it could be a hazard to the world and Dealock has been closed off...No way in or out

Rules:
1.Please do not spam up the thread
2.One character per person please
3.Please do not have characters which are eg.Gods which destroy everything,make it interesting
4.If you do want to join don't just say 'HEY ILL JOIN' all you have to do is fill out the forum and wait to see if you are accepted and then you will be able to play :)
5.Only the creator of ones character will be able to move/do anything with that character unless given permission
6.Have fun and enjoy,I will add new things once the thread get started so go ahead and sign up for the fight to LIVE
7.Keep talking to a minimum and always double bracket it (( ))
NG account:(Account name here)
Character Name:(Characters name here)
Character age(Age here,please in reason)
Area:(The part of the city you are currently in Main areas of defence:Mall,City hall,Subway,Police dept, and any others you can think of because hey,its an RP :P)
Weapons:(Nothing too big)
Appearance:(Just tell us what you look like)
Breif Bio:(tell us what you did before the creatures came)

(Note:The official start will be as soon as we have enough players.I will annouce this on the thread.But by all means still sign and and play just now :D )

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 12:45:41

NG account:(KennyMcB)
Character Name:(KennY)
Character age(30)
Area:(abandoned gun shop/old Gang Hideout)
Weapons:(pumpable semi-automatic shotgun, with no choke and small pistol in my jacket's inner pocket.)
Appearance:(I satnd around 6ft with black hair cut short, with a strand of bangs falling over my face. My eyes are a cold blue, and my face shows little emotion. My flesh is pale, and white. Im wearincombat boots laced tight, aged blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and a leather studded niking jacket. )
Breif Bio:(I was a drummer for a local band, and was a criminal druglord for a vast section of the city. I run a local gang known as "The Kreepers", and we traveled our routes in old MotorCycles well equiped with firearms, chains, and other means of persuasion/protection.)

May i suggest that you vivst the Kreeper Production forums. You seem like you would fit in well there. We do similat RP things on our forums.

"Why can't you draw something happy? Like a kitten? Everybody loves kittens!"

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 12:48:41

I will :) and thanks for joining

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 13:28:16

NG account:Lordskeletor
Character Name:Mike colton
Character age:28
Weapons:Sawn off shotgun,Beretta and access to the armoury
Area:Police Dept.
Appearance:6'4, brown above shoulder length hair, DLPD uniform (dark blue t-shirt with stab proof vest,jeans and boots
Breif Bio:Mike is a rookie cop just joined the force and has only had a week of training but he can still shoot a gun

*Mike looks down at the chaos below the police dept,he sees a man drive through a cluster of them making for the mall car park.
Mike:Why did it have to happen in this city.....
*Mike goes back inside
Chief Samson:Everything boarded up men?
Charlie:Front doors fine
Brian:All windows are A-ok sarge
Chief:Hey mike,what happeding out there?
Mike:Not much they are just all surrounding the buildings....this is fuckin' crazy..
Chief:Hey there dont you worry we got plenty of food and guns here
Brian:But what happens when we run out,huh? What then!
Chief:Quiet down! the radio is on!
Radio:Latest news from our sources is that the defence in the mall is doing fine,Subway is still trying to get the trains moving and is running out of supplys and City halls defeces are weakening and are requesting help,thats all for now *radio cuts out*
Mike:Hey we could help them,its just a few blocks away
Charlie:Are you out of your mind,I mean you have seen what those things do!
Chief:Charlie is right mike....we cant go outside,get some sleep boy
Mike:right chief *and doses off to sleep in a chair*

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 13:54:37

>kenny sits quiet with a few fellow gang members. They are in a small room just off to the side of the counter and register in the gunshop.

kenny: boys, we aint never seen nothing like this *looking at john, and Tyler

>John and Tyler are Kenny's right hand men in the business.
John a current member of the Kreepers stand around the same highth as Kenny but less built. He wears jeans, and t-shirt, with some sneakers. He too has a leather jacket, but less elaborate, and is marked too with the gang sign of the Kreepers. He's just as experienced as Kenny is with a gun, and has no problem defending his leader
Tyler is shorter and a more built than the two. Hes been messgin around with guns a good portion of his life aswell, and has odd mastery with a whip he carries on his belt. Hes wearing jeans, and T-shirt, and has no formal sign of being part of the Kreepers.

john: What we going to do boss?
Kenny: We wait, we dont know what theyre doing out there. Youve seen what they can do.
*stands up and walkes over to a barred window in the far side of the room.
Look at all the distruction. After all weve worked for in this city, and it gets trashed by some Fucking Aliens.
tyler: lets kill em all!
*another gang member runs into the room*
Paul: Boss! Boss! The radio is working again!
Radio:Latest news from our sources is that the defence in the mall is doing fine,Subway is still trying to get the trains moving and is running out of supplys and City halls defeces are weakening and are requesting help,thats all for now *radio cuts out*

>Paul is another assosiate of the Kreepers, but like Tyler is not a formal gang member. He knows Kenny, and is currently using the base as shelter under Kenny's orders

kenny: what Fucking good does that do us?...Hit the sacks guys, were going out first thing tomorrow morning. Weve never worked with Cops, but weve got to get some help.
Tyler: So were going to kill them?
Paul: Fucking dumbass! *yells at tyler* Were going to meet up at the police station.
Kenny: Yea, so get some sleep. We dont know how hard it is going to be to get our asses over there.

*The gang gathers some gear for the morning, and they all hit the sacks*

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 14:04:01

((Thats good :D meeting up,this is coming along ok but we need mroe members,could you try to advertise in anyway? Like put it in your sig?))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 14:07:41

(( Yea sure no problem, but like i said. I have a few people on my forums that play this kind of thing all the time. If you want we could start up a new scenario. Or just repost this one on my forums. But if you want to keep it on NG thats fine. Its just i know of a few people that would do this kind of thing.))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 14:10:48

((Alright,I can come to your forums and do something like this but not actually bring it there otherwise it will be confusing :p))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 14:21:24

((I used to RP a lot on other boards but I've become a bit inactive of late. Lets hope I still have it in me))

NG account: Agenhym

Character Name: Raola

Character age: 27

Area: The burnt out remains of his newspapers HQ

Weapons: They say the pen is mightyer than the sword. Still, Raola keeps one with him just in case. He has also adopted an old rifle which was the mascott of his newspaper.

Appearance: Wears a black leather jacket and a 1950's style hat. He has deep green eyes and shoulder length brown hair.

Personality: Raola is rather old fashioned. Since he was young he much prefered to read old books and watch old films than pour over the new releases. His favorite stories were those of the Samurai, and hence has kept a sword with him at all times. Don't think Raola is honourable like his role-models though, if he was then he wouldn't be a journalist. Due to his quite and reserved nature Raola can appear to be a bore, but if you give him a chance you may find him to be quite charming.

Breif Bio: He was a journalist for one of Deadlocks leading newspapers. He was in a secluded village when the incident first broke out and so was not aware of it until he returned to deadlock this morning. Luckily he managed to find his way back to the HQ of his newspaper unharmed. However, the creatures have already began to gather outside and it may not be long until they attempt to break in.

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 14:25:56

((Welcome to the thread, and please have fun :D))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 14:29:26

NG account:( D0gg)
Character Name:(Harry Ford)
Character age(29)
Area:(Police dept)
Weapons:(Nothing so far, but i am in a police station ; D)
Appearance:( medium long Hazel hair, Blue eyes, a small jacket, dark blue jeans.)
Breif Bio:(Ex-army, left after a short term of service. Without a proper education Harry was unable to gain a job so he turned his hand to stealing and drugs. His only income was growing Weed. After his Army days, Harry went back to his neighbourhood and lived the same life. Soon the Police turned their attention on him and he is now in custody.)

Sorry if i have miss-spelt anything or have forgotten gramar as i am ill.

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 14:42:44

*Mike wakes up suddenly after falling in his chair
Mike:Ouch! *He rubs the back of his head*
*Mike walks into the Com. room
Chief:Hey mike do me a favour and feed the prisoners
Mike:Sure why not.......asshole *And gets some food from the fridge*
*Mike walks down the stairs to the cells,Only two are being held
Mike:WAKE UP! Foods here...*throws the two a bag of crisps each*
Sammy:This it....what the fuck is this!
Mike:shut it sammy,or I'll toss you outside for the monsters...
Sammy:yeah...sure *and eats his food*
*Mike looks at the other prisoner
Mike:Hey new guy,whats your name?

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 14:46:45

* Harry, What ya tlk'n bout Monsters for? new Technique to Crack us?*
Harry stands up and walks over to the Officer.
*Coz ive been in here for a mighty long while and was wonderin if you could show me these monsters?. . .if they ARe real.*

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 14:53:12

Mike:Oh they are real alright.....*Mike remembers when he saw one of the team get eaten by one*
Mike:Ok....Ill show the the chaos...we just need to be quiet and not let the chief see you,Think you can be trusted big guy?
Sammy:Hey what about me!
Mike:Shut up Sammy! not after last time...
Sammy:awww....
*Mike turns back to Harry
Mike:So can I trust you? *and points to his shot gun* Can I?

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 14:58:51

* off course anyone that Carries a Sawn-off , and a Berretta under his waistline is a friend of mine.*
looks down at sammy and wonders what the ppor guy did last time, he seems scared out of his wits.
* But, man, if what u be sayin aint shit then i'd like to be at least moved somwhere i can survive for a while when u lot fuck off.*
Harry Stands near the mouth of the cell waiting for it to open, he knows not to make a move, several years in the army toaught him a valuable leason.
Dont mess with guys a Man with a back-up gun

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:02:41

*Mike opens the cell door
Mike:Ok we want to go up the stairs down the hall and up another set of stairs,keep close
*Mike and harry make it to the roof without being seen
Mike:There you have it....
*They both look down at the monsters
Mike:Horrible aint it?

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:08:42

Ford: Yeh it's bad. mind if i jump?
The realisation of the scene below him Sickens and enrages him.
Not Frightend , not saddend, not even Resentful.
he thinks of all the inocent lives lost, souls stolen. People used as Pawns.
Yet he is not sad.
Angry but not sad.
Ford: Give me a gun, a rifle any fucking thing. . . . I AINT BECOMIN ONE OF 'EM

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:15:40

Mike:Dont worry they cant get in,only form the inside can that door be unlocked,and No sorry I cant give you a gun...I mean I wasnt even supposed to lets you up here.But wait...I know if we decide to go somewhere else to help people or something Ill ask if you can come along.
*The door to the roof opens
Chief:Hey mike you up here...Hey! why is that prisoner out of his cell!
Mike:He wanted to see what was going on chief
Chief:I dont care Mike!
Mike:But chi..
Chief:Just get him back to the cell!
Mike:Come on big guy...
*They walk down the stairs

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:15:52

> As morning dawns the gang begins to gather their equipment, loading heavily with shotguns, rifles, grenades, and pistols. Alond with all of that they have a small cart full of clothing, food, and speacalized weapons, not normally sold in the shop, but for gang usage.

Kenny: alright boys, you done gearing up.
Tyler: im ready boss! *pulls his gun to his side while saluting.
Kenny: get the Hell out of my way son. *pushes tyler to the side* John you done loading the specials?
John: Yea there in the cart.
Kenny: Ok tyler, pull this , it aint that hard, it was made for this kind of stuff. John, paul, you armed and ready?
Paul:yea, ive got you covered from the door.
kenny: ok open that bitch up, weve got a few blocks to the station, and we need to move fast.

*paul kicks the door open only to be pounced upon by one of the creatures*
Kenny: ah fuck!
paul: ahhh boss, its got me!
*kenny, and john take swift shots, and kill it instantly as it falls to the ground twitching.*
Kenny: pull that cart tyler, and hitch up on that cycle over there, were getting out of here!
*paul stands up and retakes his posistion.

> the street is desolate, and full of distruction. Noone is in site, and the creatures can be seen crawling through out buildings, and purched upon random corners of streets.

kenny: dont let em fool you, were better than them, NOW RUN!
*creatures begin leaping, only to be shot to the ground as the crew runs for the garage*
Kenny: open the door, open the door!
*the garage door flies up revelaing john, anf tyler finishing up latching the cart onto one of the crew's bikes.
John: get on your bikes, lets ride!
*the crew roars through the streets shooting creatures left and right. Just as the police station grows in site, Pauls is encountered by a creature. It leaps onto the front of his bike, causeing him to loose sight. Throwing the bike into a heap of junk .*

kenny: leave em, were almost there!

>just as the crew rode up to the front of the station, they notice two men standing upon the rooftop.

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:18:18

((Thanks for accepting me. This style of RP isn't exactly what I'm used to but I'm sure I'll have lots of fun with you guys. By the way, do these 'creatures' all look the same or can we describe them as we want? I'll avoid describing them in this post but I recon we need to agree on this))

Raola stands in the reception area of the printing press on the ground floor. A look of horror is written across his face. This place was his world. Hours he would spend, scribbling down stories, articles, reviews and reports in the hope that he could one day join his hero's. This plac was more than a home to him. It was his joy, his pride, his hope. It was his love life and his night life. Surrounding him are the usual four walls he saw every day as he arived at work, but this place was no longer his sanctury. Gone are the happy smiles and joyous laghter. Insted the place is silent. The only sound being the buzzing of a distant radio left on. Suddenly it jumps into action

Radio:Latest news from our sources is that the defence in the mall is doing fine,Subway is still trying to get the trains moving and is running out of supplys and City...

The signal faded out. In it's place came another voice

Radio: Hello? HELLO? Can anybody hear this? I am in the warehous opposite the police department. Some kind of demon has chased me here. I've lost sight of him but I can still feel him close. If you can hear this then please come and help. i don't know how much longer I can hold out...

Raola: Right, At least there is one more soul still alive in this God forsaken city. It would do us both well to meet eachother.

There is now a banging at the door. A monterous ponding that could only be made by a monsterous creature....or many. Still, these are hard oak doors and arn't going to be breached any time soon.

Raola: So they want in do they? Well, they may have taken my city but they won't take my world.

*Raola runs into the stairwell and tares up the steps, going up and up until he reached his bosses office. His boss was some kind of zealot and aalways kept a canister of C-6 under his desk. Raola sets the fuse and dives into an elivator, mashing the buttons until it departs for the top floor. Now Raola staggers out and climbs onto the roof. He suddenly feels a shockwave that almost knocks him over. Looking down over the edge of th roof he sees explosions rippling from windows. He only has a few seconds left. He takes off his coat and throws it over a telephone cable. With one leap he launches himself off the building and glides across the street onto a lower esablishment. A tear comes to his eye as he see's so many old memories fall to the ground, but he is glad thet he stopped them from taking it.

Raola: Now, onwards to the police station!

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:27:35

Ford: You know, he's the reason i left the Army.
* a strange expersion comes upon the Officers Face*
Ford: yeh the Army. I've seens alot, ive killed alot. I wanna help. Look up my records, oh and by the way, a Gang of a few boys rode up to the station. They may want in in a while. Thought u should know. Nice Stab vest aswel, wear riot gear at the Door, u seem cool. Got a family?
While Walkin down the stairs Harry can feel the stare of the Chef burning on the back of his head.
The thought of jumping round teh corner is replaced by the memory of teh kindness this Cop showd him.

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:36:24

((They are basicly zombies controlled by Bigger zombies to be blunt :P))
Chief:Hey quick get back up here mike!
*Mike runs back up the stairs
Mike:What? What is it
Chief:That build just exploded or something!
Mike:Look theres a man!
*Mike pulls out his berreta and fires at the creatures running after him
Chief:TEAM! Get equipped and open the doors when I say!
*The cheif hands harry a p228
Chief:Im trusting to to cover that man....
*The chief starts blasting at the door way
Mike:Shoot em down!

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:42:36

Kenny: WUT! the hell was that?
*the crew looks over at the explosion*
Kenny: Well would you look at that. Boys get this door down before we end up like old paul.
*john kicks his stand down, and get of his bike. Tyler begins shooting off creatures as Kenny lights up a cigar.
John:you want me to tear it down boss?
Kenny: knock first, then blow the fucking door up!
*kenny pauses to gaze at the mess all around them*
kenny:would you fucking look at that *mumbling to himself* Its a god damn warzone. *raises his voice* John get us the Fuck inside!

>just then a creature jumps from the brush, and kenny reacts with a swift jab in the side of its head.
Kenny: *mumbling to himslef with the cigar at the tip of his lips* fucking bastards!

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:47:12

Chief:NOW!
*The door bursts open
Mike:Get in quick!
*MIke shoots at three creatures running for them
Mike:QUICK!
*Mike kills one of the creatures

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:49:07

In the confusion, Mike, forgot all about Ford.
the empty corodor was well kept, nothing lethal had been in her, until now.

* im not dieing without a fight*

Nothing sharp, nothing Takable, No notable weapons, for the untrained eye.
running over to the nearest office door Harry shunts the door open.

* i hope the Door down stairs is harder than that*

Running over to the nearest lamp, Harry unplugs it, also taking a pen from the desk.
Once again having a quick scan around the room, in a stroke of luck Ford finds a letter knife. dropping the pen and lamp Harry smiles. and Makes his way up to the Roof.

The Chef runs down the stairs radioin somthing about openin the door

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:53:02

Raola staggers towards the police station. He has been attacked three times by the creatures as they chased him. A drip of blood fel from his forehead and his hands were red-raw from his confrontation with the beasts. But what hurt most was the image of the creatures cold eyes. They had burned into his soul and he knows he will never forget it.

A hail of bullets flies his way and he dives onto the floor, thinking they are meant for him. However, they ripple into the creatures chasing him, sending him to the floor. He now gets up and runs faster still towards his goal. In the beat of a heart he is inside the departments walls and collapses on the ground.

Raola: It's all...gone....

With this he falls unconsious.

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 15:58:14

> the door is flung open

Kenny: alright hers our chance guys, get inside! Tyler pull the cart in!
Tyler: Its stuck!
Kenny: God Damnit!
*kenny pushes tyler of the hitch, and undoes it himself.*
Kenny: now pull it in!

*as the doors are locked behind him, kenny takes a puff of his now stubby cigar.*
Kenny: So i see you cops have a nice lil' hangout here. What kind of gear you got?
John: Shit boss, they aint seen nothing yet *he rips the cover off of the cart*...

((dun dun dun))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 16:00:01

*Mike seeing the man running fall down
Mike:No!
*Mike thinks for a split second and jumps off the two story build hits the ground and rolls
Mike:You guys get in...Wait! one of you cover me
*Mike shoot at the two monsters around the fallen man and thier attention is draw to him
Mike:Come on,Scum! *he shoots his last shot into the skull of one of the monsters and it falls without a sound
Mike:damn it,Covering fire!
*Mike lifts the man on to his back and run back for the door

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 16:02:36

Harry takes the chef's Pistol and Baton and also hides the turned off radio. walking down stairs he hears what he believes to be the last words of a sain man, yet they make no sense.
he continues walking. Cold, collected. Heading for where he knows he can help the most. the front door.

His pace quickens when he realises that the doors are being closed he reachs the stairs only to see the last crack of violence.
the smashed window behind him screams violence.
One look and he notes aprox 50 of THEM and one not queit but still on the verge.

Ford: Noone decerves that fate

contemplating the newly cleaned knife, but then taking the P.288 from his waitline he places a well aimed bullet the the younger mans head.

Ford: ( mumbling) May you rest in Peace

Turning to see Mike staring at him. He checks the gun and replaces it.

Ford: I need some sleep, i'll find a Room my friend

(( my last Post for the night cya lads))

Response to Survival RPG 2006-03-28 16:05:25

((See ya ;D))