00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Heretoplayarnd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

America?

1,818 Views | 35 Replies

America? 2003-01-10 02:30:32

im just thinking, me being english what makes america so special? it just like any other country except you try to assume power throughout the whole world?

chriz

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:31:43

At 1/10/03 02:30 AM, Chriz2cool wrote: im just thinking, me being english what makes america so special? it just like any other country except you try to assume power throughout the whole world?

chriz

Assume power?

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:32:19

america are a very powerful nation, yet if they have wars they drag us Aussies into it

BBS Signature

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:32:28

At 1/10/03 02:30 AM, Chriz2cool wrote: im just thinking, me being english what makes america so special? it just like any other country except you try to assume power throughout the whole world?

chriz

I don't know about the rest of America, but I don't try to assume power throughout the whole world. That's called a stereotype, like how the English have horrible teeth.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:33:21

REPUBLICANS ARE CRAZY THATS WHAT

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:34:05

At 1/10/03 02:31 AM, Bevin wrote:

chriz
Assume power?

well 4 instance, that whole iraq deal, america is trying to start ANOTHER war which doesnt need 2 happen, the excuse is they have weapons of mass destruction, but dont america have much much more? how does the rest of the world know ur not going to break away from the UN and blow up the major cities of the world

chriz

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:34:24

chriz
I don't know about the rest of America, but I don't try to assume power throughout the whole world. That's called a stereotype, like how the English have horrible teeth.

That's a stereotype?

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:35:38

American's are fools

BBS Signature

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:36:23

At 1/10/03 02:35 AM, Mopsicle wrote: American's are fools

HAHAHAHA man i hope you know why i'm laughing

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:37:01

well 4 instance, that whole iraq deal, america is trying to start ANOTHER war which doesnt need 2 happen, the excuse is they have weapons of mass destruction, but dont america have much much more? how does the rest of the world know ur not going to break away from the UN and blow up the major cities of the world

chriz

Well that's to divert attention from the terrorist issue, that was it's original intent. But they work it a little differtly each time until it's become what it has. America does infact have many nuclear weapons, though no one is going to have the balls to come inspect us since we are the 'good guys'. Besides if we did launch nukes, we'd have several other countries launching them back at us, so there is no point for us to start nuclear war with anyone.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:37:50

did u actually know that a large percentage of de world look upon america as the most vicious country in teh world, i mean independence day? us brits came over to calm u guys down, who claimed to be american although u all came from the rest of the world except the native americans, now that was stupid

chriz

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:40:11

At 1/10/03 02:37 AM, Chriz2cool wrote: did u actually know that a large percentage of de world look upon america as the most vicious country in teh world, i mean independence day? us brits came over to calm u guys down, who claimed to be american although u all came from the rest of the world except the native americans, now that was stupid

chriz

Yes, though most of those countries have been portrayed as 'evil', like the middle east. Yes we have had a bloody past, but so have most other countries. Besides most of those Americans you were talking about were originally British.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 02:45:54

George W Bush aint right in the head

BBS Signature

Response to America? 2003-01-10 03:05:01

Allthough america claims to be the most powerfull in the world, it has neither the greatest economy, nor the largest military.

figure that one out.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 03:06:18

At 1/10/03 03:05 AM, Spyre wrote: Allthough america claims to be the most powerfull in the world, it has neither the greatest economy, nor the largest military.

figure that one out.

We don't have the most man power, no. But we do have the most advanced military which makes up for alot of the lack of people.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 03:36:17

I am also reminded of the time when both the british and the americans were trying to invent a plane that could break the sound barrier. they decided to share their info.

The british handed over there info, but when the americans' turn came round, "the pentagon could not release the infomation"

shortly afterwoods the "blackbird" was created.

coincedence? i think not.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 03:38:30

Such is the way of a corrupt, power hungry government.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 03:51:12

indeed...

Response to America? 2003-01-10 04:07:55

we live in a scary world

BBS Signature

Response to America? 2003-01-10 04:18:52

At 1/10/03 02:32 AM, Mopsicle wrote: america are a very powerful nation, yet if they have wars they drag us Aussies into it

Drag you all volunteer to help out, or your government does. Before coming in here and blasting the U.S try learning the facts.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 04:19:04

At 1/10/03 04:07 AM, Mopsicle wrote: we live in a scary world

That we do my freind, that we do...

Response to America? 2003-01-10 04:20:46

At 1/10/03 03:05 AM, Spyre wrote: Allthough america claims to be the most powerfull in the world, it has neither the greatest economy, nor the largest military.

figure that one out.

It is not the largest but it is the mosy powerful army. China has the largest but has no delivery system. U.S is second. Iraq is third.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 04:58:25

At 1/10/03 02:37 AM, MrHobbes wrote: America does infact have many nuclear weapons, though no one is going to have the balls to come inspect us since we are the 'good guys'. Besides if we did launch nukes, we'd have several other countries launching them back at us, so there is no point for us to start nuclear war with anyone.

MrHobbes makes a very strong argument against the USA missile defense system doesn't he ?!! $O)_*

Response to America? 2003-01-10 06:18:42

At 1/10/03 02:45 AM, Mopsicle wrote: George W Bush aint right in the head

Agreed.

However do not fear, all lifes problems can be solved by giant robots, but if theres a new and even mre challanging task that you fear might overwhelm you... Build a bigger robot.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 06:30:30

chriz

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Please tell me you don't really think the U.S. would go on a rampage and destroy other cities. As for Iraq, Saddam is a dictator, and where I am normally anti-war, I think he shuold be thrown out of power. They say they have a democracy, but in a democracy, I doubt 99.9% of people vote for one candidate. Don't sympathize for Saddam, either. He is a bad man. Some people think that he is concentrating power for his family. No, this is not true. He is concentrating it on himself. Infact, when his son was becoming powerful, he sent an assassian to kill him. Yes, that's right, his own son. That boy is crippled now, and out of power.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 09:11:31

Ithink its strange too. I mean, what makes america think they have the right to police the world. This about WTC for example. Theres not a sound about how the americans have slaughtered innocent in Vietnam or in Japan but as soon as something happens to them they start wars! And no, im not from Iraq, im from Sweden so no stupid remarks.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 10:16:23

At 1/10/03 02:30 AM, Chriz2cool wrote: you try to assume power throughout the whole world?

please dont say you as if everyone in america thinks the same way or does the same thing

dont get all over generalized just because theres a couple of "leaders" that make decisions that end up in the spot light

BBS Signature

Response to America? 2003-01-10 10:22:40

I like Americans, but I like cats better

Response to America? 2003-01-10 11:56:30

me being dutch and i have nothing again the ppl who life in america, but the state thinks that america = king, but they are NOT

Response to America? 2003-01-10 13:12:37

At 1/10/03 02:37 AM, Chriz2cool wrote: did u actually know that a large percentage of de world look upon america as the most vicious country in teh world, i mean independence day? us brits came over to calm u guys down, who claimed to be american although u all came from the rest of the world except the native americans, now that was stupid

Well you obviously don't know much about the Revolutionary War. For a long time Britain had basically left the colonies alone, but after the French and Indian War, Britain suddenly wanted to excericse tight control over the colonies. This pissed us off, along with George III taxing the hell out of us and not letting us have any say in it.

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature