00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BigCountry91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

America?

1,830 Views | 35 Replies

Response to America? 2003-01-10 14:10:22

You all just need to come live in the good old USA for awhile and see what it's like. :) Other than paying bills I like it very much. It's kinda like someone who lives in a shitty apartment hating someone who lives in a big house. Well, maybe those people have a big house because they worked harder to get it. Kinda like our ancestors stood up and said "We will not be prosecuted for our religious beliefs!" and packed up and left and started their own country. As far as those who stayed behind, they would rather be fucked up the ass and take it than do anything about it, and so there they still remain, bitching but not doing anything to change their situation.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to America? 2003-01-10 14:20:35

America Sucks dick, 20 years ago racismn in america was the worst in the world, and when someon trys to stand up and say that it's wrong (ie. Martin-luther king). You american basterds just shoot him and kill him. America is shite and the crime rate is appualing. It's no surprise that you get so many terrorist attacks (terrorist means freedom fighter) (fighting for freedom) when israel are going into countries like palestine and taking oil from them and killing anyone tha gets in thier way. And america's backing them.

America is a shite placed and i would never live there.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 14:32:54

At 1/10/03 02:20 PM, NewgroundsClock wrote: America Sucks dick, 20 years ago racismn in america was the worst in the world, and when someon trys to stand up and say that it's wrong (ie. Martin-luther king). You american basterds just shoot him and kill him. America is shite and the crime rate is appualing. It's no surprise that you get so many terrorist attacks (terrorist means freedom fighter) (fighting for freedom) when israel are going into countries like palestine and taking oil from them and killing anyone tha gets in thier way. And america's backing them.

Don't say you american bastards like we all shot Martian Luther King Jr., not every one is a racsist. As far as terroroist attacks, name one other besides September 11th. It's not like american is the only country with shady dealings or that is doing things that many would consider unmorale.

And we are glad you would never live here, we don't need another asshole.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 14:35:50

At 1/10/03 02:20 PM, NewgroundsClock wrote:

I'd love to see you get kicked in the nuts by uncle sam, you have never been here so don't go talking shit about us, and get all your facts straight before going all anti-america you fuckhead.

Response to America? 2003-01-10 14:37:32

At 1/10/03 02:37 AM, Chriz2cool wrote:

us brits came over to calm u guys down, who claimed to be american although u all came from the rest of the world except the native americans, now that was stupid

Actually, there are no "Native" Americans; the ancestors of the folks we used to call "Indians" originally immigrated from Asia across a now non-existant land-bridge.

Speaking of which, my lineage doesn't trace back to those Puritan nut-heads- all my ancestors came from Germany, Sweden, and Scotland...

Response to America? 2003-01-11 07:46:54

At 1/10/03 02:10 PM, WadeFulp wrote: You all just need to come live in the good old USA for awhile and see what it's like. :) Other than paying bills I like it very much. It's kinda like someone who lives in a shitty apartment hating someone who lives in a big house. Well, maybe those people have a big house because they worked harder to get it. Kinda like our ancestors stood up and said "We will not be prosecuted for our religious beliefs!" and packed up and left and started their own country. As far as those who stayed behind, they would rather be fucked up the ass and take it than do anything about it, and so there they still remain, bitching but not doing anything to change their situation.

really? i thought most of the europeans left because of the prospect of cheap land in the plains and the missionaries that the mormons sent over? at least thats what ive sed, but come on ur country is responsible for destroying a very old civilisation because they were there first, (im talking about the native americans here) albeit they werent originated from their, they came via russia, but that wasnt a very nice thing to do,

chriz