00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

steveoir just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best Personality Contest

3,731 Views | 66 Replies

Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:33:17

Ok, I already held the Sexiest GUY contest and we had quite a few responses. I was thinking of holding "The Best Personality Contest". This would be where you write up at least 150 characters, or more, explaining why you think you should win this contest. I don't know if this is the right time for this but, got to move on sometime! Post on!

Best Personality Contest

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:35:49

isn't it easy for people to lie to start off with and people to not act themseles being on a BBS?

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:35:53

And how are you gonna judge who wins?

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:38:11

this isn't going to work out..Different people like difffernet types of personalities and such..and there are too many unique people. so eh..

Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:37:44

I will judge who wins by the most creative way of describing themselves or how they feel in short sentences... I will also hire on one other person to help me decide. I hope that will make it fair.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:37:47

At 1/6/03 12:35 AM, ShitOnAStick wrote: isn't it easy for people to lie to start off with and people to not act themseles being on a BBS?

Personally, I think that olskoo has the best personality. Unlike everyone else he likes to keep things nice and polite, he doesn't post hateful, or relatively stupid things. He usually has something good to say like "Can't everyone be nice"

Olskoo is like the Newskool Buddah! Or even Bob Marley! Don't Worry. Be Happy.

Best Personality Contest

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:38:44

Yeah, you are right.. it's probably going to boil down to who is the funniest in their way of describing theirselves.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:40:55

Ironic you should say that and then post a STFU .

BBS Signature

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:41:34

Let me see My name is Homer and I like donuts. Big words confuse me and I dont like school. I like sleeping. I lazy just like Homer Simpson. Did I say I like donuts? I like them. I cant think 150 words but this is all I can think of.

Best Personality Contest

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:42:43

I know i wouldn't want to win, cause i happen to be that kind of evil twisted sort of person..Uncivilized and such and then very serious and cold..If i win something , i want it to be something like, the bitchiest , coldest, stuff thats along those lines..I only won one thing and that was when i was a n00b..I was teh coolest n00b..boo ya.

BBS Signature

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:41:32

i like this idea a lot more than the sexiest guy contest. hopefully a lot of people will enter this one, it could be interesting. :)

but as for now i'm going to bed.. school tomorrow. ugh.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:43:01

Ok, I should have thought this out before I posted. It's not going to be 150 words.. It's going to be whatever it takes you to describe your personality or just whatever you say that shows your personality. That is how it will be judged.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:45:05

I wont nominate myself because I feel that there are other people who are more deserving of it than me. First, Primus Frog, He has been a great friend to many of the people here and is an all around good guy, Not to mention, "he's one respectable son of a -----" Also, Bevein, You have been a rock through all the shit that has transpired, Yet you kept your cool through it all (and Your My Best Friend.) Shoopufzilla, For standing behind his friends 100%! These are the three I feel have the best personality, am I biased, Hell Yes I am! All three of these people are my friends and have been since the fist day I was on the BBS, But they ALL do deserve to win this contest.Even if they dont win, I want them to know that no matter what they are winners as far as Im concerned! *sniff Wipes tear from eye* Thanks guys.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:47:34

At 1/6/03 12:45 AM, Delamorte wrote:

:Also, Bevein, Damn, Sorry for the typo, I was trying to hurry.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:49:54

Hello, My name is david. Personality... I had one,but i lost it when i started working full time! Come back, where ever you are!

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:52:02

At 1/6/03 12:40 AM, ShitOnAStick wrote: Ironic you should say that and then post a STFU .

I always post shut the fuck up. It's who I am.

Best Personality Contest

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:52:13

what do u win?

Best Personality Contest

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:52:15

I nominate Insomnia and Detesticus

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:55:35

Nominate me someone everyone? Fine I nominate my self.

Best Personality Contest

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 00:57:28

At 1/6/03 12:52 AM, I_Got_Lost wrote: I nominate Insomnia and Detesticus

I denominate myself, because deep inside I am a tormented demented infected unperfected dirty rotten fuck. And that's bad. Or so says my psychiatrist.

Best Personality Contest

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 01:13:45

RPJ

Best Personality Contest

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 01:16:58

And what gives you the right to be the almighty JUDGE of what is "cool" and what is "bad personality?"

Wotta waste...the only thing you'll win is what...Bevin's admiration? And that's not saying much.

Plus, people are gonna lie for sure.

Best Personality Contest

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 01:18:15

I don't think I'll participate but I think that pic you posted of yourself [Bevin] was really good. Good enough that I saved it.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 01:18:40

At 1/6/03 01:16 AM, Detesticus wrote: And what gives you the right to be the almighty JUDGE of what is "cool" and what is "bad personality?"

Wotta waste...the only thing you'll win is what...Bevin's admiration? And that's not saying much.

Plus, people are gonna lie for sure.

I don't know... I was just trying to think of something fun to do... guess it was a bad idea.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 01:20:40

At 1/6/03 12:52 AM, I_Got_Lost wrote: I nominate Insomnia and Detesticus

Thanks for the adulation there...I_Got_Lost..and to think I gave you a bad review once...for in retaliation you made "Detesticus: Informative."

But hey, I don't care about peopl talking bout me...unlike SOME people.

Still..it's better to be hated for what you are than loved for what you're not. I just come to the BBS to spout out my daily observations about this fucked-up world.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 01:20:21

At 1/6/03 01:18 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote: I don't think I'll participate but I think that pic you posted of yourself [Bevin] was really good. Good enough that I saved it.

The whole viscious cycle starts again.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 01:23:10

At 1/6/03 01:20 AM, Beeonkah wrote:
At 1/6/03 01:18 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote: I don't think I'll participate but I think that pic you posted of yourself [Bevin] was really good. Good enough that I saved it.
The whole viscious cycle starts again.

Exactly what whole, vicious style. I'm simply implying that I liked the pic.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 01:24:11

At 1/6/03 01:23 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote: Exactly what whole, vicious style. I'm simply implying that I liked the pic.

I feel stupid :/
I meant "cycle" not style.
*Waits 30 seconds to post*

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 01:25:34

At 1/6/03 01:18 AM, Bevin wrote: I don't know... I was just trying to think of something fun to do... guess it was a bad idea.

Bev, Dont worry about them, They cant help it. Dont let it get to you. Just ignore them, They will never be respected or liked. There are thousands of people who agree. You bring light to this forum, and I know there are plenty of people who enjoy your posts.

Response to Best Personality Contest 2003-01-06 01:24:26

<shrug> You guys must have not taken the time to see all the nasty things that Digital_Chameleon said about me... It wasn't the pic. I obviously didn't care if anyone saw the pic... it was his crule words. Anyway, Take the pics, save em, whatever... I know that MIB wasn't trying to start trouble... You guys are taking me all wrong... I was just sick of getting my feelings hurt left and right... it's not the picture, it's the WORDS.... the words hurt.