00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CCasey112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

3,043,450 Views | 61,080 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 00:39:32

At 5/8/07 02:18 PM, Snerd wrote: ONLY ON THE EGB FORUMS!

I will look into it asap! I might submit something as well! :)

At 5/8/07 06:05 PM, Sterockicy wrote

Im only 21 ranks off joining the top 300 list!

I am far from being on that list! Its awesome that you should be soon though! :)

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 01:22:13

At 5/8/07 02:18 PM, Snerd wrote: ONLY ON THE EGB FORUMS!

EGB Literature Contest.

I just posted a story I wrote for the Mafia. Enjoy :D

At 5/8/07 05:48 PM, Coop83 wrote:
Still, I've got to watch it, as I never trust what the crictics say, on principle.

I hope you enjoy it more than I did- as a fan you might get more from it that me, though it may annoy you more if it is as far from the comics as I have heard.

At 5/8/07 06:05 PM, Sterockicy wrote:
Thanks Sentio. I thought I might have caught you just before you left. When I checked you were looking through the forums but you must have left just after that! No worries, I am a patient person (*God dammit i'm pissed at Sentio, I hate it when he does that*) and I didnt really mind! :-)

I think your name still appears in the browsing forum bit for 20 to 30 minutes after you have signed out, though I can't prove that. Either way you only just missed me.

It sounds like fun!

I hope it will be!

Im only 21 ranks off joining the top 300 list!

Almost in with the big boys :D

FIRST REVIEW CHALLENGE!

As promised, Turd of the week- TOTW

Simple rules- give it a review that you think it deserves, and write it as well as you possibly can. For this week points will be awarded based on the number of positive marks it gets, so the better it is the more points you will receive. If this doesn't work too well I may change the system for the next challenge.

Also be sure to tell me when you have reviewed it as I don't want to have to go through lots of pages of reviews if I can help it!

Now to post that in the other forums as well.

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 01:39:24

At 5/8/07 06:05 PM, Sterockicy wrote: And at the moment I am cooly ranked 321!

Yeah well i am closing in on being in the top 1000 cause my rank is like 1830. It might take me a while as slow as the portal is going. But i gain like 30-50 spots a day in b/p so im going pretty quick up the ranks. But congrats one being that close to the top 300.

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

At 5/8/07 02:18 PM, Snerd wrote: EGB Literature Contest.

I will try my best. I mean i have wrote a series of fan-fictions i cound enter them into it. But i would much rather have an orginal piece of work put into it. So i will get to work on that when i get some free time to do so.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 04:03:10

Ok, I am making this serious post as I am very pissed off at the moment.

The user Kikilo has been harrassing me for the last few months after I stopped talking to him. The reason I even was talking to him in the first place was because he wanted whistle help and I dont like saying no.

After he was continuously PMing me at least 30 times a day with expectations of a deity whistle that I HAD to work my ass of to get for him, I decided that I no longer felt the need to talk to him.

I told him to stop Pming me and I gave my reasons. He kept writing back pointless 1 line PM's asking stupid and immature things.

I ignored him for about 3 weeks and I thought things would be ok. Then the PM's started again. This time they were abusive. Asking me why I was ignoring him even thought I told him I wasnt helping him anymore.

After those PM's stopped I could finally get back to having fun on NG with all my great friends and getting some B/P points!

Things were going well until, BAM!

The PM's started again. This time he was claiming that I had tampered with his account and that I was the only person who knew his Password so it was me. I do not even care for his shitty account and I have no reason to touch it.

I made a huge PM to him explaining why it couldnt have been me (I was away) and that I did not care for him or his account anymore. Thats when I see his flash submissions. Two of which are stolen and where flagged thanks to the EGB a while back.

THEN TODAY!

I get a PM saying that im a QUOTE: 'fucking leach!' Then I check his profile and find that he has:

A: Made a very abusive profile message about me
B: Made this post about me.

I have done nothing wrong in this situation and this Kikilo (Probably still with a single figure age) is trying to ruin my life and accusing me of all this crap.

If he truely thought I was doing it all, Why doesnt he change his password?

I am really upset and angry right now, Please discuss this with me because I need some serious help!

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 08:19:35

A friend of mine said that the best way to deter parents from bringing their screaming little cabbages into a movie theater would be to charge Junior regular admission instead of this "3 & under: Free" shit. The audience is exactly why I don't go to the movies. If I go to the theater, it'll be one of the last weeks that the movie is showing. That way, there is hardly anyone in the theater. For the most part, that works fine. It backfires sometimes, but 9 times out of 10, it's worked. I think there is something to be said for the people that want to be part of a crowd and experience the movie with others. And I think that something is: "You're fucking retarded." I'd much rather see a movie by myself. I can shout at the screen. I can get up and walk around. I can talk on the phone. I'd much rather watch something in my house by myself than in a crowded theater with some crying fucking "bundle of joy."

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 08:52:33

At 5/9/07 12:31 AM, X-Naut wrote: Anyway, since my berfday was yesterday, I decided to take a day off from the BBS. Spider-Man 3 was great and all. Although the movie was great, the audience I was seeing it with....not so great.

I really wish parents knew how to make a child stop crying and/or stop talking during the movie. And it didn't help that there were 4 of these kids, in the rows in front, and behind me. And because of that, I missed about 20 minutes of the movie. :(

If that happened to me, I'd demand in a loud voice that the parents dealt with the children, as they are ruining the movie for me. I can be highly obnoxious when the need calls for it.

Although it was a great movie, I just thought Venom should have gotten more than 20 minutes of screentime.

My opinions are due soon.

At 5/9/07 01:22 AM, Sentio wrote:
At 5/8/07 05:48 PM, Coop83 wrote:
Still, I've got to watch it, as I never trust what the crictics say, on principle.
I hope you enjoy it more than I did- as a fan you might get more from it that me, though it may annoy you more if it is as far from the comics as I have heard.

Well, I'm due for a cricket match tonight, but since the rain hasn't stopped, I might take my girlfriend to see it tonight. 2 for 1 tickets thanks to my mobile phone :)

At 5/9/07 04:03 AM, Sterockicy wrote: Ok, I am making this serious post as I am very pissed off at the moment.

Basically, I've just stepped in here to do a spot of mediating. I have asked him to stop harassing you and change his account password. I have suggested that if he doesn't leave you alone that he will get into trouble. I suggest that you block his PMs, saving you all that hassle. Then, you can ignore him and get on with your life.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 11:15:26

Since Slash is gone, I will fulfill his duty of pimping the EGB Forums once a page.

Please don't forget to check out "HEBREW MUSTARD" for some of my best failures in sprite comics. Also, don't forget about our Literature Contest. Not a member of the EGB Forums? Then, you gay, dawg. You fruity. I can't mess witchu no mo'. If you're a member of the Elite Guard, all you have to do is let someone here know that you need validation. It's only as fun as you make it. It can't be too good if we don't have members. Join up today and start posting.

Alright... now that my advertisement is over... Tonight's goal is to be close to 2700. I currently have 2615. I have a few points brewing now. That ought to get me close to 2630. I think if I work at it, I'll be close enough to where I need to be. I don't think I can get to sergeant by Tuesday. That was the plan, but I think it's best if I stick with my original goal of May 24. The portal has been slowing down recently. Maybe there is a god and he's just a bastard to everyone except Slash so Sentio can't pass him. No offense, Sent, but Slash is my kneegrow.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 11:54:04

At 5/9/07 01:22 AM, Sentio wrote: FIRST REVIEW CHALLENGE!

yay.

As promised, Turd of the week- TOTW

Simple rules- give it a review that you think it deserves, and write it as well as you possibly can. For this week points will be awarded based on the number of positive marks it gets, so the better it is the more points you will receive. If this doesn't work too well I may change the system for the next challenge.

The only problem i can see with this is that not many people vote reviews as positive. the only people who will mark them is us. So i think there might be a few ties.

I should get around to doing it at sometime tonight. TOTW is a good choice for the first one btw.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 12:07:50

At 5/9/07 08:52 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Basically, I've just stepped in here to do a spot of mediating. I have asked him to stop harassing you and change his account password. I have suggested that if he doesn't leave you alone that he will get into trouble. I suggest that you block his PMs, saving you all that hassle. Then, you can ignore him and get on with your life.

Yeah, just block him. That seems like the obvious thing to do to me. I think it's unlikely this kid is going to go and whine to Wade, and even if he did Wade would need actual evidence before he did anything about it. You're in the right here, so don't worry about it.

At 5/9/07 11:54 AM, Solidone wrote:
The only problem i can see with this is that not many people vote reviews as positive. the only people who will mark them is us. So i think there might be a few ties.

I'm more worried that those that get in early are bound to get more marks than those that review it late. As it is Turd of the week a lot of the whistle happy people of NG will be browsing those reviews, and the one I wrote last night has already picked up 8 positive marks (and three negative as well :S). We'll see how it goes this week, and if it doesn't work then I will come up with a panel of judges for future challenges- I think that is probably the fairest way to do it. 10 points for the best review, 8 for second, 6 for third etc.

I should get around to doing it at sometime tonight. TOTW is a good choice for the first one btw.

Excellent- at the moment only myself and Snerd (who I didn't think was taking part?!?!) have written reviews for it. It's review score is very high right now as the negative reviews are getting deleted, so be warned that the review mods are on the prowl!

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 12:17:49

I changed my mind. I figured since you were supporting my contest, I should support your contest. Only fair that way. The reviews will make my account a little bit better.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 12:28:07

At 5/9/07 12:17 PM, Snerd wrote: I changed my mind. I figured since you were supporting my contest, I should support your contest. Only fair that way. The reviews will make my account a little bit better.

Good, I'm glad you are going to take part- the more the merrier :D. You just got a positive mark from me as well, as I quite liked your review. Much better than all my ramblings!

And I love the review response I got- 'shut the fuck up'. A truly witty response to my long list of things he should improve!

Those three negative points are bugging me though- I'm sure it was just some of his friends/alts whistling it, but having seen the review that Slash had deleted the other day it makes me nervous that this one could be deleted as well, even though it blatantly shouldn't be. Fingers crossed the review mods have more sense than that!

I hope your story challenge takes off as well- most of my writing is done for the Mafia, but I'm sure I could write a story about the Barracks at some point, assuming I ever find time to.

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 14:14:54

I think you should be able to flag the author's responses separately. I'm going for a gold whistle now. Hopefully, they'll fix the whole review/response thing in the update. That way, people could get whistle points faster, there'd be more review mods, and reviews/responses could get taken off faster. It would help deter these bad responses. Oh, and I at least got a response out of this prick. He said: "You're making quite the deal out of a movie on Newgrounds aren't you?" Well... if it were a movie, I might... but a picture of a girl shitting really isn't a movie. Looping together some still shots of her shitting would be. Seeing the turd being sucked back up inside her ass would be a movie. That'd be funny, too. I'd five that. Oh well... These assholes get to make stuff and I have quality ideas with actual plots and character development and I can't get anything made... Yeah, kids... There's a god... Shit...

I'm slowly moving up the EGB ladder. The next person I have to beat has 2704, and I think by the weekend, I should have that and then some.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 14:37:30

At 5/9/07 12:28 PM, Sentio wrote: Those three negative points are bugging me though- I'm sure it was just some of his friends/alts whistling it,

I went to the portal, clicked the totw link at the side and wrote a real good, constructive review, for the wrong flash. I didnt click your link so i reviewed the wrong thing. I guess i'll have another go later on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 15:28:36

:: FIRST REVIEW CHALLENGE!

After much debate i have decided to join up in the challenge. And i have wrote my own review which is a pretty good one i think. It's probably the most in-depth review i have ever wrote.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 16:17:31

At 5/9/07 03:28 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote:
FIRST REVIEW CHALLENGE!
After much debate i have decided to join up in the challenge. And i have wrote my own review which is a pretty good one i think. It's probably the most in-depth review i have ever wrote.

I don't care what you wrote; this review is the longest I have ever done. It's so long, I had to save it in a word document and finish it later. It's so long, my dick looks like the size of yours on a good day compared to it.

Zelda

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 16:41:05

At 5/9/07 04:03 AM, Sterockicy wrote: I get a PM saying that im a QUOTE: 'fucking leach!' Then I check his profile and find that he has:
A: Made a very abusive profile message about me
B: Made this post about me.
I have done nothing wrong in this situation and this Kikilo (Probably still with a single figure age) is trying to ruin my life and accusing me of all this crap.
I am really upset and angry right now, Please discuss this with me because I need some serious help!

-Ok, now this is what I call a little bitch. You helped him out on getting his Diety Whistle and this is what he does to you in return? I believe you that he gave zero's to all of the audio reviews. How dare him disrespect Audios from the Audio Portal! >:(
-Anyways, I believe he has no proof of you going into his profile and writing reviews like that. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 18:16:25

Thanks for all your support. Go here! I dont want to post in the forums due to private issues.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Elite_Guard_Barrac ks/index.php?showtopic=26

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-09 23:43:43

At 5/9/07 06:16 PM, Sterockicy wrote: Thanks for all your support. Go here! I dont want to post in the forums due to private issues.
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Elite_Guard_Barrac ks/index.php?showtopic=26

I believe it is only someone looking to cause a dispute. While I don't know all that has happened he seems like someone who would set things up to act as if he was wronged by someone due to his dislike for them. I would personally not even worry about the guy, he can say what he wants but IPs can be traced and if you did nothing wrong then you have nothing to worry about!

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 08:24:35

At 5/9/07 06:16 PM, Sterockicy wrote: Thanks for all your support. Go here! I dont want to post in the forums due to private issues.

The last thing I will say on the matter is that as Wade Fulp's clone, I am sure that he will not do anything malicious to you. If anything, he will block this guys ISP from hosting an NG account.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 09:57:37

At 5/8/07 02:18 PM, Snerd wrote: EGB Literature Contest.

I think it's a nice idea overall, especially since I'm somewhat of an author with a bit of help. I posted there my well known story "Paschendale". I hope you EGB forum users will like it. Other than that, my life is completely not worth mentioning.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 11:11:37

New comic today, guys-n-gals. I'm continuing the theme of the best of the worst. On Saturday, I'm planning to kick off a big event in my comics. DON'T YOU MISS IT!

I also plan on entering the literature contest this weekend. I have all sorts of stories I could submit. I think I'm going to stick with my old standard tale, "Dave the Angel." If you were part of the Late Night Lounge a few years ago or the AAHC, you'll know the story. It's won many awards on this here interweb and has received literally thousands of views. It's a 20 part series.

All of this starts on Saturday. Saturday is going to be a big day for the EGB. Heavy flash traffic due to the weekend, comics, stories... It's going to be great. All of this is only on the EGB Forums . Not a member yet? Then join up, ya lazy ass! Just let someone here know so they can validate you.

The portal has been fucking up lately. It's usually around 10:30. I try to vote on flash and I keep getting "Error-- Stop trying to cheat the system". I'm not. I've sat through the entire thing, whether it's good or bad and then I vote on it, but this fucking thing keeps messing up. Also, NG has been kicking off at night, too. It's odd. The two problems are probably related. They need to fix that shit. I just quit trying to vote last night. I missed out on at least 15 b/p. That shit pisses me off, man. I need as many points as I can get.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 13:34:56

At 5/10/07 11:11 AM, Snerd wrote: New comic today, guys-n-gals. I'm continuing the theme of the best of the worst. On Saturday, I'm planning to kick off a big event in my comics. DON'T YOU MISS IT!

Looking forward to reading it! :)

The portal has been fucking up lately.

I don't know what to tell you, I haven't had that problem before.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 13:46:36

What exactly does the NGDD do? I saw that I met their requirements, but I don't know exactly what they do. Are they essentially the same as this place?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 13:49:13

At 5/9/07 02:37 PM, Solidone wrote:
At 5/9/07 12:28 PM, Sentio wrote: Those three negative points are bugging me though- I'm sure it was just some of his friends/alts whistling it,
I went to the portal, clicked the totw link at the side and wrote a real good, constructive review, for the wrong flash. I didnt click your link so i reviewed the wrong thing. I guess i'll have another go later on.

Ha, I saw you reviewed the under dog instead? Give it another go anyway- reviews are getting deleted extremely fast from the submission, so be careful- mine has now collected 5 negative points, which is annoying. Hopefully a review mod will clear them at some point (or delete it... :S)

At 5/9/07 03:28 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote:
FIRST REVIEW CHALLENGE!

I saw your review and positive marked it. It pretty much covered everything, and I couldn't see any way it could be regarded as abusive (though it has collected two negative marks as well now).

Three people taking part so far- myself, Snerd and ILC. If you aren't one of those names then GO AND REVIEW IT! :D

At 5/10/07 11:11 AM, Snerd wrote:
The portal has been fucking up lately. It's usually around 10:30. I try to vote on flash and I keep getting "Error-- Stop trying to cheat the system". I'm not. I've sat through the entire thing, whether it's good or bad and then I vote on it, but this fucking thing keeps messing up. Also, NG has been kicking off at night, too. It's odd. The two problems are probably related. They need to fix that shit. I just quit trying to vote last night. I missed out on at least 15 b/p. That shit pisses me off, man. I need as many points as I can get.

I've had the same problem the last couple of nights. I get that message pretty much every time I vote after 12 NG time, and it is getting really annoying. The only solution is to wait 20 seconds and try and vote again, but that is incredibly frustrating and time consuming. It is a fault in the system rather than a fault in the voter though- it used to come up when you voted too fast a few years ago, but there is no way that could be true this time around. It can be the only submission I've voted on in over 20 minutes and I still get the message.

And when you say 'kicking off' do you mean you can't connect to NG? I'm having problems with that as well, where my connection times out and I have to restart my browser. That happens once every 30 minutes or so. Plus two nights ago I had about 10 minutes of downtime when I couldn't connect to NG at all. As there was no thread in general I can only assume that nobody else experienced that.

Hopefully it will all be fixed soon :S

*salutes*

Oh, and 32000 B/P points as of a few minutes ago. Plus I am close to 40000 total points, which is pretty awesome!

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 13:49:47

At 5/10/07 01:46 PM, Snerd wrote: What exactly does the NGDD do? I saw that I met their requirements, but I don't know exactly what they do. Are they essentially the same as this place?

More or less yea. But then again theres competitions there and things are a little more slack, somewhat like a lounge.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 13:55:17

At 5/10/07 01:49 PM, Sentio wrote: Oh, and 32000 B/P points as of a few minutes ago. Plus I am close to 40000 total points, which is pretty awesome!

Seems like you're going at a pretty fast pace. I gotta pick up my pace so that I don't get passed by anyone. Soon, I hope to see Slash take another break in the near future. ;)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 14:49:25

At 5/10/07 11:11 AM, Snerd wrote: The portal has been fucking up lately. It's usually around 10:30. I try to vote on flash and I keep getting "Error-- Stop trying to cheat the system

Yeah i know how annoying that can get. But i only get the "You have already voted on this today" thing. And that alone is very annoying. But i have gotten that message a few times but not for a really long time. But hey at least i can gain alittle ground on a few people cause i am really needing to climb the ranks alot faster then i am currently.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 17:47:34

At 5/10/07 01:49 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
At 5/10/07 01:46 PM, Snerd wrote: What exactly does the NGDD do? I saw that I met their requirements, but I don't know exactly what they do. Are they essentially the same as this place?
More or less yea. But then again theres competitions there and things are a little more slack, somewhat like a lounge.

Bullshit! Their more like a real military base. This barracks is more like a lounge than the NGDD. More structured, better posts, more/better everything here. Except the forums; they suck hard

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 18:03:15

At 5/10/07 05:47 PM, TheThing wrote:
At 5/10/07 01:49 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: More or less yea. But then again theres competitions there and things are a little more slack, somewhat like a lounge.
Bullshit! Their more like a real military base. This barracks is more like a lounge than the NGDD. More structured, better posts, more/better everything here. Except the forums; they suck hard

Well, I find it to be a comfortable place, same as here. I didn't mean lounge in the sense of talk about whatever you wish. I meant it in the sense of people don't salute there and theres more conversations about different things. I haven't been to their forums there though.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-05-10 21:10:07

At 5/6/07 03:42 PM, X-Naut wrote:
Hey, while you're up, would you mind grabbing me a can of Mountain Dew?

Sorry, we're all out. :( We do have beer though, since Sentio just bought a twelve-pack not too long ago. :)

At 5/7/07 05:40 PM, Shanus wrote:
So I just made 8000 B/P points and attained Elite Guard Praporshchik.

Congratulations. Keep up the great work, Shanus. :D

At 5/7/07 09:55 PM, Sentio wrote:
On my own little achievements front, I made 15000 saves yesterday, and I also passed our very own leader EagleRock this afternoon. Next up is 20k blams (or level 14 if I get that first, which I probably will)

Congratulations, Sentio Sir. :D Although it is a bit sad to see you pass Sir EagleRock. :(

At 5/9/07 12:31 AM, X-Naut wrote:
Also, Super Paper Mario = Fun game. :D

I wholeheartedly agree. :3

At 5/10/07 01:49 PM, Sentio wrote:
Oh, and 32000 B/P points as of a few minutes ago. Plus I am close to 40000 total points, which is pretty awesome!

Yet again, Congratulations. :D At this rate, you'll be in the Top 50 in no time. :)

At 5/10/07 05:47 PM, TheThing wrote:
Except the forums; they suck hard

Although I do not agree, because Slash did a pretty good job overall, you're entitled to say your opinion.

*Salutes*