00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

htffan2000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

3,042,951 Views | 61,076 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-17 22:49:44

At 3/17/07 10:32 PM, Zornkatzu wrote: Anyway, I guess you guys were right. The 420Chan Raid really was nothing. I believe they submitted 5 flashes the entire day, and only made about 12 posts on the BBS. I wasn't expecting much from the get-go, but I was expecting more than this...

That was a bit dissapointing to say the least... Although, I did notice that in two different threads in the Wi/Ht section one of those idiots decided to put a goatse pic in their post, other than that we got nothing... Just another empty threat I guess.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-17 23:34:15

At 3/16/07 10:50 PM, Zornkatzu wrote: *Tosses 2 AAA batteries*

*Opens remote*

But the remote only takes AA. :(

At 3/16/07 11:44 PM, PenguinLink wrote: *twitching with a smile in his face.*

*X-Naut walks up closely*

Dude, are you alright?

Congratulations, buddy! Maybe you can have an occasional "Pipe duel" with Phantom once you have the time. Although I believe Phantom would beat you in a matter of seconds.

I know he would. Because he actually knows how to use the pipe. :o

*PenguinLink is knocked out cold on the floor, with a purple eye*

The pipe sure packs a punch, doesn't it?

At 3/17/07 06:48 AM, Coop83 wrote: *Coop rolls the batteries in the holder and changes the channel* There's still life in these batteries!

Quick, change it. The bright colors are starting to burn my eyes.

Well, I'm back now.

Good to know.

At 3/17/07 04:40 PM, pepeatumi wrote: X-Naut for leveling up.

Thanks.

At 3/17/07 10:47 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote: Did anyone else notice that the Fleeks got a couple through judgement? Looks like they have the support of the UU now. :/

It's dissapointing, But hey, a couple is better than all of them.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 00:31:43

Flag points! Enjoy. :)

Stolen
Original

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 00:38:57

At 3/18/07 12:31 AM, pwroftheseagoat wrote: Flag points! Enjoy. :)

Stolen
Original

Ah.. thanks man. I knew that was stolen but i didn't know from where it was stolen from?

Hey i don't remember but did you just become level 13? If you did then Congratulations! If you didn't then a late Congratulations!

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 00:53:31

At 3/18/07 12:38 AM, DarkSoldier wrote:
At 3/18/07 12:31 AM, pwroftheseagoat wrote: Flag points! Enjoy. :)

Stolen
Original
Ah.. thanks man. I knew that was stolen but i didn't know from where it was stolen from?

Hey i don't remember but did you just become level 13? If you did then Congratulations! If you didn't then a late Congratulations!

Yeah I couldn't find it at first too. I usually use google to find stolen movies and when that fails I just search newgrounds using keywords. In this case I simply searched newgrounds for 'cannon' and scrolled through the list till I found it. Even if you don't find the original a profile with utter nonsense and no website for credit of the movie is a pretty good indicator that it's stolen. Though I won't post something unless I'm 100% or at least pretty damned sure of it.

And yes I just got the bat tonight. I like the bat! :)

Thanks for the congratz.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 15:27:09

At 3/16/07 07:19 PM, X-Naut wrote: Also, I'm glad I finally got the rusty pipe. Now I won't feel as nervous whenever I see Phantom walking around in here. >_>

BOO.

And congratulations on your newly acquired level. May it be a symbol that many things in your life will be accomplished by swinging pipes around.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 15:30:54

At 3/17/07 03:59 AM, Sentio wrote:
Ok, first up a warning that I am very drunk (as all people should be on St Patrick's Day :D), so please don't blame me if any of what I type makes no sense...

Don't worry about it. I hope you had a nice time. :)

It's supposed to be the snowiest month, but so far it's been almost like Summer. 70+ degrees most days, and I'm getting a nice tan :D. I visited California both in 1997 and 2001, but both times in the Spring (April), so it wasn't too hot. San Diego and San Francisco are two of my favourite cities in the world, only topped by Sydney and London.

Oh I see. April is a nice month to visit, since it isn't too warm nor too cold. :) San Diego and San Francisco are both interesting cities so I can see how they are one of your favorites. :) And with all this traveliing you do, there should be a movie called: "Sentio around the world in 80 Days." featuring Jackie Chan and Chuck Norris as sidekicks. :D

Seen and replied, thanks :)

You're very much welcome. :)

maybe meeting up with a girl I met tonight! Yeah, I'm getting a social life!

Is she the hot Bar Girl? *Nudge* :)

*salutes*

*Salutes*

At 3/17/07 03:45 PM, Phantom wrote:
Also, I'm in a good mood now because I've had a terrific idea for a new short story "The Nomad". If anyone has bad news for me, this would be a good time.

I should look foward to reading your new short story. :) D

The End.

*Credits start rolling and in the background there is a picture of Dream-of-Duke in the floor with a purple eye.*

At 3/17/07 06:48 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Your superior officer. One lap of the compound, double time!

Sorry, SIr! It won't happen again!

*PenguinLink starts running the lap but then Coop83 gets distracted by a flying teletubbie that he takes a shortcut and makes it in 30 Seconds without Coop83 noticing.*

At 3/17/07 10:47 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
I will be level 13 tonight! I'm probably more excited than I should be about a picture of a bat on the internet! But I don't care! I'm glad I got it before the 'update'.

Congratulations! Level 13 surely looks better than a Boxing Glove wraped around in barbed wire. :) Enjoy it while it lasts. :D

I also rank up in real life Monday. Pay raise here I come! :)

Pssssst! Care to lend some money to a needing Penguin? >:D

At 3/17/07 11:34 PM, X-Naut wrote:
But the remote only takes AA. :(

Don't worry about it. I programed a Wiimote and it serves as a TV remote now. :D

Dude, are you alright?

*PenguinLink is still twitching and foam is forming in his mouth.*

The pipe sure packs a punch, doesn't it?

It sure does. I'll be sure not to mess anyone who has one...... Why hallo thar Phantom!

5 seconds later...

*PenguinLink is on the floor with the another purple eye*

At 3/18/07 12:31 AM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
Flag points! Enjoy. :)

I missed it. :(

At 3/18/07 03:27 PM, Phantom wrote:
BOO.

Ahhhhhhhh!

*PenguinLink screams in terror whilist running in circles*

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 19:07:29

At 3/18/07 03:35 PM, Odyssic wrote: I'm back Boys and Girls.
So is anyone using Portal Guard to get B/P points? I am and I just want to say it is very good, I've got more B/P points using this then... ever. I never really went in the portal, until this came out.

Portal Guard? What is this thing you speak of?

I still do it the traditional way of refreshing the portal over and over again constantly and hoping that theres something new and my vote will count, even against the submissions being mass-voted through.

Fleek is apart of the UU now if yall didn't realize it, just thought I would fill in those who haven't been keeping up with that.

*Salutes*

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 20:37:18

At 3/18/07 07:07 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
So is anyone using Portal Guard to get B/P points? I am and I just want to say it is very good, I've got more B/P points using this then... ever. I never really went in the portal, until this came out.

Portal guard automatically checks for new submissions in the portal then displays a notification for you. Casualty made it and you can find it here.

I still do it the traditional way of refreshing the portal over and over again constantly and hoping that theres something new and my vote will count, even against the submissions being mass-voted through.

Fleek is apart of the UU now if yall didn't realize it, just thought I would fill in those who haven't been keeping up with that.

Yeah I noticed that last night. Oh well, yet another group making 'quality' animations. :\

*Salutes*

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 21:11:35

At 3/18/07 08:37 PM, pwroftheseagoat wrote:
Portal guard automatically checks for new submissions in the portal then displays a notification for you. Casualty made it and you can find it here.

It sounds awesome. I just noticed it then. I cant wait until I get home to download it.

Which brings up this cool point. Thanks to a smart friend of mine, I can now get onto Newgrounds at school. It is heavily blocked at the moment but using an awesome proxy site I can log in and post. One painful thing is I cant vote on submissions. The vote box doesnt come up for some reason. Its teasing me! Anyway I can post so I will use it to my advantage.

*Salutes*
*Salutes*

*Salutes*

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 21:20:04

Wow, I'd not heard of that- it's brilliant! I don't have to sit around refreshing the portal every 15 seconds like I used to, it's doing it all for me :D. B/P points here I come!

and welcome back by the way :D

Plus congrats to pwroftheseagoat on the bat, it's my favourite icon, and sure beats everything that has come before it!

Another slow day on the portal for me as I was busy lazing around in the Sun topping up my March tan :D. I never thought I'd be saying that a week ago, when it was snowing!

*salutes*

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 23:24:53

That is awesome! I have downloaded it and it works like a charm. I can see myself now having more time to post without having to miss out on a new submission in the portal! Thanks for the link!

Yeah I noticed that last night. Oh well, yet another group making 'quality' animations. :\

Hopefully theres enough users that hate them so we can mass vote against them.

*Salutes*
*Salutes*

*Salutes*

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 23:38:17

At 3/18/07 11:24 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:

I'm going to dive in right there and stop any more talk of that. WE DO NOT MASS VOTE, NOR ENCOURAGE MASS VOTING IN ANY WAY IN THE ELITE GUARD BARRACKS . The ethic of the Barracks is to watch and vote fairly on every submission submitted to the portal, regardless of the author and any past record. Any further talk of mass voting will lead to disciplinary action and possible discharge from the Barracks- you have been warned! This is what led to DreamofDuke being discharged, and we do not want any more situations like that.

As you're new I'm sure you'll be let off with a warning- I guess we'll see if Phantom has anything to say on the matter. We all know about spam submissions etc., but we can't encourage mass voting upon them in any way, or the mods will come down on us like a ton of bricks and have this thread locked before we can blink. What you can do is encourage users to watch and vote fairly on submissions, rather than voting for the points.

I'm sorry if that came across harshly, but this is a serious issue and we can't give the mods any more reason to lock this place than they already have. Please be careful what you say in future, especially about this subject matter.

*Salutes*

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 23:39:29

STOLEN

ORIGINAL

Hurry up and whistle!

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 23:42:20

That is awesome! I have downloaded it and it works like a charm. I can see myself now having more time to post without having to miss out on a new submission in the portal! Thanks for the link!

Sure no problem about the link. I installed it too and it seemed to install fine, however it doesn't seem to be picking up the new movies for some reason. I'll have to mess around with it when I get some time tomorrow.

Well I don't encourage mass voting in any form, that's not what the EGB is about. I do however believe that you should judge a movie based on content rather then by it's author or crew. This is how movies should be scored; by how good the movie is.

*Salutes*
*Salutes*
*Salutes*

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-18 23:55:35

At 3/18/07 11:38 PM, Sentio wrote:
I'm going to dive in right there and stop any more talk of that. WE DO NOT MASS VOTE, NOR ENCOURAGE MASS VOTING IN ANY WAY IN THE ELITE GUARD BARRACKS . The ethic of the Barracks is to watch and vote fairly on every submission submitted to the portal, regardless of the author and any past record. Any further talk of mass voting will lead to disciplinary action and possible discharge from the Barracks- you have been warned! This is what led to DreamofDuke being discharged, and we do not want any more situations like that.

I didn't mean mass vote against them in that sense sir! My appoligizes! It came across in the wrong way, it was not a suggestion tomass vote against anyone. It was more of a joke considering the fact that the majority of the groups have their submissions mass-voted through. I agree with voting fairly in all aspects of submissions, no matter who the flash is from or what it is about. I do not wish to be discharged for my mistake sirs. I would once again like to stress my deep appoligies for saying that without being clear that is was a joke.

*Salutes*

*salutes*

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 00:06:02

At 3/18/07 11:39 PM, MadCow wrote: STOLEN

ORIGINAL

Hurry up and whistle!

Will you retards whistle this shit or not?
Fuck, I hate you guys.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 00:10:27

At 3/19/07 12:06 AM, MadCow wrote:

ORIGINAL

Hurry up and whistle!
Fuck, I hate you guys.

Hey now, thats not a way to get us to do anything quickly. But, yea I blew my whistle on it. I actually did back when you first posted it but I got sidetracked when I saw the post where my earlier comment about mass-voting was taken wrong.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 00:10:45

ORIGINAL

Hurry up and whistle!

Thanks, more whistle points for me :D

At 3/18/07 11:55 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
I didn't mean mass vote against them in that sense sir! My appoligizes! It came across in the wrong way, it was not a suggestion tomass vote against anyone. It was more of a joke considering the fact that the majority of the groups have their submissions mass-voted through. I agree with voting fairly in all aspects of submissions, no matter who the flash is from or what it is about. I do not wish to be discharged for my mistake sirs. I would once again like to stress my deep appoligies for saying that without being clear that is was a joke.

Don't worry about being discharged- we're fairly forgiving, especially for newer members. I had to dive in there though, whether it was a joke or not, as I'm pretty sure a mod reading that wouldn't see the funny side. There's a lot of history with this place and the mods, and it has been on the verge of being locked a few times. That is why we are so strict on things like this, as well as responses to spammers, and stat posts.

My duty is towards both the Barracks and the portal, and the last thing I want is to see this place locked- I hope you can see that. I'm not the kind of guy who gets mad or who likes to discipline people, but at the same time it's important that people don't jeopardize this place, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

I realise that it was a mistake- it's very important that you choose your words carefully when talking about mass voting and spam submissions. Like I said above, we know that there are spam submissions, and that movies are mass voted, or file swapped, or any other means of getting through the portal by trickery. But even if it is a group that has done this countless times before, we watch the movie and vote fairly. Just watch what you say and there won't be any more problems :)

*salutes*

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 00:15:06

At 3/19/07 12:10 AM, Sentio wrote: I realise that it was a mistake- it's very important that you choose your words carefully when talking about mass voting and spam submissions. Like I said above, we know that there are spam submissions, and that movies are mass voted, or file swapped, or any other means of getting through the portal by trickery. But even if it is a group that has done this countless times before, we watch the movie and vote fairly. Just watch what you say and there won't be any more problems :)

Thank you for your understanding in this matter! I will be sure to read over my posts from now on to make sure they clearly state what I mean to say so they will not be confused with something else. Thanks again for your understanding in this.

*salutes*
*salutes*

*Salutes*

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 00:15:49

At 3/19/07 12:10 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:

ORIGINAL

Hurry up and whistle!
Fuck, I hate you guys.
Hey now, thats not a way to get us to do anything quickly. But, yea I blew my whistle on it. I actually did back when you first posted it but I got sidetracked when I saw the post where my earlier comment about mass-voting was taken wrong.

Lmfao, I was just kidding dude.
I wanted to see if any of you guys were even paying attention to what I was posting.

You're all tied up with your back-and-forth paragraphs thingy, meh

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 00:49:32

Blams: 10531 (+64 since last log)
Saves: 11855 (+74 since last log)
Total B/P points: 22386
Total B/P points acquired today: 138
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Major General (1114 until next grade)
Avg. B/P Points per day: 21.819
B/P Rank: #140 (0 move since last log)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 00:51:40

At 3/19/07 12:15 AM, MadCow wrote:
At 3/19/07 12:10 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:

ORIGINAL

Hurry up and whistle!
Fuck, I hate you guys.
Lmfao, I was just kidding dude.
I wanted to see if any of you guys were even paying attention to what I was posting.

I know that much, as was I. I had a good reason though for not responding to your post right away though, you know? Its all good now though so no worries.

You're all tied up with your back-and-forth paragraphs thingy, meh

Yep, but its straightened out now.

*Salutes*

<33

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 01:52:31

At 3/18/07 11:55 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
I didn't mean mass vote against them in that sense sir! My appoligizes!

This reminds me- you haven't read our FAQ, correct? Or I could be wrong. But I am fairly sure that you joined when our FAQ was still not functioning. I hope we get that fixed soon, since it is an essential part to this place.

At 3/19/07 12:10 AM, Sentio wrote:
I'm not the kind of guy who gets mad or who likes to discipline people, but at the same time it's important that people don't jeopardize this place, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

Thanks Sentio for providing these very important words. I would have said the same exact words if I were not absent. It's great having someone here who cares about this place as much as I do.

At 3/19/07 12:49 AM, MadCow wrote:

MadCow, it has been strictly said that stat-only posts are not allowed here. Please try to prevent these posts in the future. As Sentio has said, it's ok if you post them while having something else to say but please don't post them if nothing else is included in them that provide at lease some coherent matter that is respective to that of some conversational value. I hate to be harsh, but I just don't want this place to become, as Sentio has said, jeopardized.

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 02:09:57

At 3/19/07 01:52 AM, PenguinLink wrote:
This reminds me- you haven't read our FAQ, correct? Or I could be wrong. But I am fairly sure that you joined when our FAQ was still not functioning. I hope we get that fixed soon, since it is an essential part to this place.

Yeah, that is one reason why I am trying to be lenient on people, although as I said I don't get mad at people anyway, and certainly don't want to tell people off for doing things wrong. After all who am I to act all high and mighty- this is only the internet after all! Maybe it would be an idea to find somewhere to host that FAQ while the site is down, as it's a pain not being able to link to it.

Thanks Sentio for providing these very important words. I would have said the same exact words if I were not absent. It's great having someone here who cares about this place as much as I do.

This place is 100% my first priority on NG, and has been pretty much since I first joined it. It was one of the first clubs I joined, and is the only place I post in consistently and have done for over a year now. Seeing this place locked would be a sad day. It's good to know there are other users here that care so much about the place though, and I'm glad you agree with what I said. I don't want to be too hard on people, that's what Phantom does best, but it's important to stop rules being broken, and the rules are only there to stop this place being locked.

At 3/19/07 12:49 AM, MadCow wrote:
MadCow, it has been strictly said that stat-only posts are not allowed here. Please try to prevent these posts in the future. As Sentio has said, it's ok if you post them while having something else to say but please don't post them if nothing else is included in them that provide at lease some coherent matter that is respective to that of some conversational value. I hate to be harsh, but I just don't want this place to become, as Sentio has said, jeopardized.

I'm glad you said that because I am really bored of saying it, and I'm going to start coming across as some kind of tyrant if all I do is moan at people :). To my knowledge it is only one or two mods that have a problem with the stat posts, but it would be better to include them with a bit of conversation anyway to keep the thread flowing.

Ok, no more moaning from me tonight- happy thoughts, like beer and erm... more beer :D.

*Salutes*

*salutes*

Sig by lebastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 02:29:15

At 3/19/07 02:09 AM, Sentio wrote: Yeah, that is one reason why I am trying to be lenient on people, although as I said I don't get mad at people anyway, and certainly don't want to tell people off for doing things wrong. After all who am I to act all high and mighty- this is only the internet after all! Maybe it would be an idea to find somewhere to host that FAQ while the site is down, as it's a pain not being able to link to it.

Exactly, I also don't agree with acting all high and mighty. A member in the Newgrounds' Department of Defense told me why I didn't flame a user asking for permission to join for multiple times throughout the month. Flaming would not have solved the problem nor would it have made the user become a qualified member. You and me have similar thoughts after all. :P And yes, I agree we should find a place in which we could host the FAQ, since it is endearly a pain to not provide a link to it.

This place is 100% my first priority on NG, and has been pretty much since I first joined it. It was one of the first clubs I joined, and is the only place I post in consistently and have done for over a year now. Seeing this place locked would be a sad day. It's good to know there are other users here that care so much about the place though, and I'm glad you agree with what I said. I don't want to be too hard on people, that's what Phantom does best, but it's important to stop rules being broken, and the rules are only there to stop this place being locked.

The same goes with me. This place is also my first priority and always will be. Although I am a member of another club, I believe this is the place I most acknowledge and respect. I don't want to vision this place being locked either, because it would indeed bring sadness.

Ok, no more moaning from me tonight- happy thoughts, like beer and erm... more beer :D.

Haha, you and your beer. Beer isn't my choice this night. My choice is....uhh....erm...

Psssst! You have a spare Bud? :)

*Salutes*
*salutes*

*Salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 03:10:11

At 3/19/07 02:29 AM, PenguinLink wrote:
Haha, you and your beer. Beer isn't my choice this night. My choice is....uhh....erm...

Are you ever sober? Your worse than us Aussies AND THATS WHAT WERE KNOWN FOR!

Psssst! You have a spare Bud? :)

Cmon, Ask for something a little bit stronger. Vodka? Whiskey? I have some if he doesnt anyway, You just have to ask! :-)

*Salutes*
*salutes*
*Salutes*

*Salutes, "DINNER TIME!", Damn!

Do you have 2,500+ b/p points? Are you looking for an intelligent club where you can discuss NG related and unrelated topics? Join the Elite Guard Barracks!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 06:16:42

At 3/17/07 11:34 PM, X-Naut wrote:
At 3/17/07 06:48 AM, Coop83 wrote: *Coop rolls the batteries in the holder and changes the channel* There's still life in these batteries!
Quick, change it. The bright colors are starting to burn my eyes.

Wow it's like dropping acid... on acid! *Coop watches the hypnotic colours*

At 3/18/07 03:30 PM, PenguinLink wrote:
At 3/17/07 06:48 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Your superior officer. One lap of the compound, double time!
Sorry, SIr! It won't happen again!

*PenguinLink starts running the lap but then Coop83 gets distracted by a flying teletubbie that he takes a shortcut and makes it in 30 Seconds without Coop83 noticing.*

"That new recriut is phenominal, sir.
Yes, he edged out my old mark by two seconds... and fifteen minutes... and four hours... I do plan to finish someday, Kiff."

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 08:25:27

I just hit 12,000 blam/save points.

Such the win?

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2007-03-19 09:55:26

At 3/19/07 08:25 AM, Shadow-XII wrote: I just hit 12,000 blam/save points.

Such the win?

Well done. I passed the 9000 mark not long ago. Sadly I dont relaay have anything to report so I will end it here.
e-v