00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JohnDickard just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

3,042,528 Views | 61,070 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 17:14:46

I havent been able to flag any of them, a friend came over and we were recording a song. Hope the guy keeps posting them for more whistle points.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 17:20:02

At 6/21/06 05:14 PM, El_Master wrote: I havent been able to flag any of them, a friend came over and we were recording a song. Hope the guy keeps posting them for more whistle points.

I only got one as well. Seems I'm just not on the portal enough or something. Wish I had gotten them all though.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 17:21:26

I like to earn whistle points as much as the next person, but you don't want to ENCOURAGE someone to submit that. They keep an eye on this place and if they see encouragement, then that's all it takes.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 17:24:44

The portal has died down for a while.

In real life news, I am going to a Comic Camp next week for three weeks. I basically draw whatever I want and stuff, and we get to play video games. It'll be fun and it's not a sleepaway camp, so I'll have access to NG. But, I may not be on NG as long.

Also, I am planning to get Flash Pro 8! Many of you will probably think that $700 is expensive, but I've found other sites with cheaper prices. I will probably make music videos, and I hope you guys protect it. :P

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 17:34:50

At 6/21/06 05:21 PM, ThePunisher52 wrote: I like to earn whistle points as much as the next person, but you don't want to ENCOURAGE someone to submit that. They keep an eye on this place and if they see encouragement, then that's all it takes.

I feel the same way but who wants to see a video with a man jaking off and cumming? Not me and I am a girl! that sickens me to my stomach! that is why I just flag it, give it a 0 and move on without reviewing besides sadly I am betting even if he doesn't submit it anymore today it will be in the portal tomorrow and if so Solider have your whistle's ready!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 17:37:56

At 6/21/06 05:24 PM, -MetalDart- wrote: Also, I am planning to get Flash Pro 8! Many of you will probably think that $700 is expensive, but I've found other sites with cheaper prices. I will probably make music videos, and I hope you guys protect it. :P

Check your PM inbox, and good luck getting flash, I have pro 8, but it's really hard to learn, I'll go deeper into it after EGSC.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 17:48:58

At 6/21/06 05:37 PM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: Check your PM inbox, and good luck getting flash, I have pro 8, but it's really hard to learn, I'll go deeper into it after EGSC.

I've checked it, read it, replied, and sent it.

I'm doing frame by frame flash probably. It's not hard copying and pasting, and seems to be the easiest. I think it will probably be easy if I take my time, but synching it with the music will be hard.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 18:00:38

At 6/21/06 05:48 PM, -MetalDart- wrote: I've checked it, read it, replied, and sent it.

I feel, disappointed, my son. But I did all that I could for you, if that's the path you choose, so be it.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 18:05:06

Man nothing going on in the portal today. It's just quiet, and like empty. Wierd.

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 18:08:32

At 6/21/06 06:05 PM, BigScizot wrote: Man nothing going on in the portal today. It's just quiet, and like empty. Wierd.

And there are still not enough save-worthy flashes coming out yet. I want 7,777 saves. :(

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 18:12:53

At 6/21/06 06:05 PM, BigScizot wrote: Man nothing going on in the portal today. It's just quiet, and like empty. Wierd.

its driving me crazy. i was easily on pace for a hundred today, to keep up a well over 75 a day average. now im looking at two sub-75 days in a row if things dont pick up. i hope they do soon. i havent had a good week b/ping in some time now.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 18:22:08

they if you guys are bored do what I do when the portal is empty flag abusive reviews that way ng will still be protected ^_^ there is also another bright side to this at least there is non of that Fapping and cumming flash in the portal right

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 18:27:14

At 6/21/06 06:22 PM, Littlewashu wrote: they if you guys are bored do what I do when the portal is empty flag abusive reviews that way ng will still be protected ^_^ there is also another bright side to this at least there is non of that Fapping and cumming flash in the portal right

I'm playing my new Ds lite while waiting sometimes. I love Advance Wars! And I still flag abusive reviews, but it gets tedious after a while. But man, seeing a gold whistle would be worth it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 19:26:55

HAH! Us normal people can never get anything above a silver whistle.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 19:31:30

At 6/21/06 07:26 PM, BigScizot wrote: HAH! Us normal people can never get anything above a silver whistle.

what so you are saying I am not normal because I got the gold whistle? that hurt man you hurt my feelings >_<,

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 19:35:06

At 6/21/06 07:31 PM, Littlewashu wrote:
At 6/21/06 07:26 PM, BigScizot wrote: HAH! Us normal people can never get anything above a silver whistle.
what so you are saying I am not normal because I got the gold whistle? that hurt man you hurt my feelings >_<,

Spending hours a day at your computer marking thousands of reviews is perfectly normal? I think not.

freak >:(

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 19:37:41

At 6/21/06 07:31 PM, Littlewashu wrote:

Your special because you are 1 of the 2 or 3 people that have a Gold Whistle. I plan to get a Gold Whistle, but not anytime soon. It might just take awhile. I'm a normal person with a Silver Whistle.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 20:20:54

At 6/21/06 02:50 PM, Littlewashu wrote: Eaglerock when you read this I think we may need anothe r decon 2 at this rate because that movie has been spammed 6 times already and I bt he will spam it some more

Thank you for your concern, Officer. As Portal Violations Officer, I take your opinion seriously. May I remind everyone that the DEFCON has not changed from DEFCON 2. I never changed it because the signs pointed to a chronic situation. As is seen, the situation has not changed. Please stay alert and follow the instructions I posted yesterday.

Unfortunately, I was out and have not seen the flagworthy flashes. Can you inform me which flash to look out for? If it is the Big Bag flash, I know about it already, of course. If not, I would prefer some intel on this flash for all to read and utilize.

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 20:26:39

At 6/21/06 08:20 PM, EagleRock wrote: If it is the Big Bag flash, I know about it already, of course. If not, I would prefer some intel on this flash for all to read and utilize.

It's mostly that. Sometimes, I saw the chopped off penis guy. Couldn't catch the filesize for that one though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 20:31:20

At 6/21/06 07:35 PM, Mad-Cow wrote:
Spending hours a day at your computer marking thousands of reviews is perfectly normal? I think not.

Spending hours a day ay your computer marking countless flash entries as save/blam is perfectly normal? I think not.

Who's the freak?

There is nothing wrong with trying to clear newgrounds of abusive reviews. Everyone does their part to clear the site of abusive flash, as well as unsatisfactory flash. What is the difference? People really need to give flagging reviews more o a chance. It is very good for the site, the users and the individual.

Learn some respect for your Barrack's Officer's. I am sure if it was EagleRock saying such things you would not have responded in the manor you did. It is intresting to see the way many people treat washu. I do beleive there may be a line of prejudice among some of you. Were all here to do what we do. get over it.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 20:32:27

At 6/21/06 08:26 PM, -MetalDart- wrote:
At 6/21/06 08:20 PM, EagleRock wrote: If it is the Big Bag flash, I know about it already, of course. If not, I would prefer some intel on this flash for all to read and utilize.
It's mostly that. Sometimes, I saw the chopped off penis guy. Couldn't catch the filesize for that one though.

That's one of the ones I got...If you see the chopped penis, I'd advise you not to watch any further, because it just gets worse. MUCH worse....I had a hard time getting to sleep that night...

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 20:42:25

At 6/21/06 08:32 PM, milinko959 wrote: I had a hard time getting to sleep that night...

And yet, for some reason, I'm not. Maybe it's because after being on Newgrounds for over a year, I've seen many a sickening thing. I wonder if I'm even human now. :\

Filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 21:04:51

At 6/21/06 08:26 PM, -MetalDart- wrote:

If the damn thing does come around again, I'd appreciate anyone that can provide a filesize to give us warning.

At 6/21/06 08:31 PM, Turkeybean wrote:

There is nothing wrong with trying to clear newgrounds of abusive reviews. Everyone does their part to clear the site of abusive flash, as well as unsatisfactory flash. What is the difference? People really need to give flagging reviews more o a chance. It is very good for the site, the users and the individual.

Turkeybean makes a good point. We are all geeks on Newgrounds here, whether you like it or not. Just because LittleWashu succeeds at flagging more than you do doesn't mean that you need to insult her. I make over 100 B/P a day. What does that make me?

Learn some respect for your Barrack's Officer's. I am sure if it was EagleRock saying such things you would not have responded in the manor you did. It is intresting to see the way many people treat washu. I do beleive there may be a line of prejudice among some of you. Were all here to do what we do. get over it.

Normally I wouldn't care so much, but your attitude lately leaves much to be desired. You pissed off my Relations Officer yesterday, and you pissed off my Portal Violations Officer today. If these are jokes, they're being construed as something different. I'd appreciate a clarification whether you were joking or not. If you are, I'd try to refrain from such jokes in the future, simply because your image around here is getting tarnished fast.

I'm not trying to threaten you or anything, but I won't deal with people making trouble every day in the Barracks. If it's a big misunderstanding, then I apologize. Otherwise, I'd appreciate you being a bit nicer to my Officers in the future.

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 21:49:12

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 21:54:38

At 6/21/06 09:49 PM, BigScizot wrote: Great another double submission.

http://www.newground..m/portal/view/320191

http://www.newground..m/portal/view/319571

What I need to vote if its a double submission ? can I blow my whistle on that ?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 21:57:08

At 6/21/06 09:04 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 6/21/06 08:31 PM, Turkeybean wrote:

Turkeybean makes a good point. We are all geeks on Newgrounds here, whether you like it or not. Just because LittleWashu succeeds at flagging more than you do doesn't mean that you need to insult her. I make over 100 B/P a day. What does that make me?

It makes you someone who likes to wastes hours watching movies/playing games just to decide whether they're good or not. I don't even really watch the movies or play the games anymore, unless they're by someone I've heard of, or something that sounds interesting to me. I just click to open it, watch a little bit of it (unless the bar has been fully loaded) x out, and then vote.

lmao, uhm... even though the internet isn't always joking around and stuff, I just can't really take it seriously. I don't respect anyone on Newgrounds, I usually see them as overrated, weird, my e-nig rofl, a nerd, or a good flash artist :p

Normally I wouldn't care so much, but your attitude lately leaves much to be desired. You pissed off my Relations Officer yesterday, and you pissed off my Portal Violations Officer today. If these are jokes, they're being construed as something different. I'd appreciate a clarification whether you were joking or not. If you are, I'd try to refrain from such jokes in the future, simply because your image around here is getting tarnished fast.

I don't know who the Relations officer is; nor do I know what I did to them. But I'm guessing the Portal Violations Officer is littlewashu. I guess I'm sorry, if he/she(zing) took it seriously. Also, getting angry at me doesn't phase me at all. I get yelled at and in trouble almost everyday (well not so much now that school's out), and I always think it's funny when someone is "pissed" at me.

I'm not trying to threaten you or anything, but I won't deal with people making trouble every day in the Barracks. If it's a big misunderstanding, then I apologize. Otherwise, I'd appreciate you being a bit nicer to my Officers in the future.

Lmao, I don't even post in the Barracks on a daily basis. I pop in once in a while to see if anything big is happening ;o

Uhm... I'll try to be nicer I guess. But I'd appreciate it more if you didn't take everything so gosh darn seriously. I'm 13 ok? I have a horrible sense of humor, I think most of you all know that. I think the big bag flashes and others like them are hilarious (except that "this girl was tortured raped and killed thing, I don't even really understand that), and I think it's funny when you make a big deal about something that's only on the internet like Mass Voting.

I'm sorry ?_?

not rly lol >:(

Anyway, I was wondering why some people are like "OmG Taht TtLy SUCKd dun SubM1t StufFF leik dat Evr!1", it's free blam points, just sftu and vote 0. Same goes to the people that complain about the malicious flashes (yea, even you guys) just vote 0, whistle (pm wade) and stfu, there's no need for it to turn into a big deal.

Wow, this is prolly like, the longest post I've made, that makes sense at least, there was this one topic once, that was totally awesome cuz we were just posting silly paragraphs, and the mods didn't notice becuase they're stupid. Well, before I go completely off track I guess I should Edward Take out the Trash already, In a minute mom, sheesh, Ohhh, now look what you made me do >:(

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 21:57:57

At 6/21/06 09:04 PM, EagleRock wrote: Turkeybean makes a good point. We are all geeks on Newgrounds here, whether you like it or not. Just because LittleWashu succeeds at flagging more than you do doesn't mean that you need to insult her. I make over 100 B/P a day. What does that make me?

#1: That make you a really good Newgrounder. You save the good stuff and you blam the bad stuff.
#2: I admit it, I am a Geek on Newgrounds. I am trying to get Elite Guard Supreme Commander by the end of the year. I will also try to get a Gold Whistle by the end of the year but I find it really tough to do.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 22:00:49

At 6/21/06 09:57 PM, Mad-Cow wrote:
I'm sorry ?_?

Whoa, why did it come out like that? Newgrounds doesn't allow symbols? :o

†he ?|i†e Guå®? ßå®®åçK§ (that looks pretty badass on my comp, wonder if it will work)

å?ç?´ƒ©?ˆ??¬µ˜?œ®ß†¨???¥? let's see if any of those work (alphabet)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 22:07:20

At 6/21/06 09:57 PM, Seamonky wrote: #2: I admit it, I am a Geek on Newgrounds.

I'm a bigger geek than you, though. ;)

I am trying to get Elite Guard Supreme Commander by the end of the year.

If I'm lucky, I'll get that by the end of the month.

I will also try to get a Gold Whistle by the end of the year but I find it really tough to do.

Then you better whistle like crazy.

Filler text.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 22:24:10

At 6/21/06 09:57 PM, Seamonky wrote: #2: I admit it, I am a Geek on Newgrounds. I am trying to get Elite Guard Supreme Commander by the end of the year. I will also try to get a Gold Whistle by the end of the year but I find it really tough to do.

Being able to get to EGSC by the end of the year is really going to be somthing to pull off. It will take some serious B/Ping to do it. If you are diligent enough you should be okay. It is the gold whistle that will really be somthing to see. There are so few people with one it would be great to see another. Good luck.

EGSC is so far off for me I am not even going to start looking forward to it. As far as my Gold Whistle I would like to lock it in by Elite Guard Praporshchik. It would be nice to keep silver with siver and gold with gold. I need a lot more flagging though.

At 6/21/06 10:07 PM, -TheThwomp- wrote:
I'm a bigger geek than you, though. ;)

No need to explain that to us. It is common fact.
*Damn, I always forget he's got that shotgun*

If I'm lucky, I'll get that by the end of the month.

O.o Shiney things. Good luck making EGSC. It would be great to have one here as active as you. Portal's speed my friend.

I will also try to get a Gold Whistle by the end of the year but I find it really tough to do.

Silver was extremly easy. Gold is extremly difficult. Do you see a link? I do.

|NGSM|NGM|EGB|NGPD|DA|Sig by - CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature