00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duspay98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,995,063 Views | 60,691 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-25 02:58:54

All sorts of Angry Bird copyrighted content.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-26 01:27:41

bianji

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-26 17:40:15

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-26 21:57:20

gamesgrow alt

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-27 00:29:37

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-27 04:19:35

Angry birds copyrighted

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-27 12:01:08

Resubmit of a blammed item.

Was blammed earlier today.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/obituaries

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-27 23:53:30

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!! We are NOT 5 to 10 year old girls. Seriously, is this what Newgrounds wants?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-28 00:50:46

Noise spam! Even tho it has a ...semi-warning in the author comments, she needs to know that this is not acceptable.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-28 19:22:26

This eventually exceeds the limits of acceptable adult activity on Newgrounds:

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-30 00:26:07

Ok, so this one's got a dildo pic, then an anal gaping-asshole pic, and ends with a DP/anal/threesome video scene, so why is it still up? Oh, looks like it's even been reported already by smiley. Level 6 is bitch-ass hard.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-30 00:46:15

At 12/30/13 12:26 AM, cobra1 wrote: Ok, so this one's got a dildo pic, then an anal gaping-asshole pic, and ends with a DP/anal/threesome video scene, so why is it still up? Oh, looks like it's even been reported already by smiley. Level 6 is bitch-ass hard.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/631114

Smiley? More like Supreme Commander Exedor ;3
Regardless, it's gone now, got lost in the mix.

Tuturu~ ♫

Without truth, there is no justice.

Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-30 01:40:02

At 12/30/13 12:46 AM, Asandir wrote: Smiley? More like Supreme Commander Exedor ;3
Regardless, it's gone now, got lost in the mix.

Haw! It's just that when Asandir takes a day off, the blam hammer gets dusty. :3

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-30 20:18:49

Naughty stuff afoot. This is just an NG preloader then nothing but a Play button that is a link to an external site. A 'Pop-Up', I believe they call it.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-30 21:20:21

"Hiding in the dark"

Whole scene black, a light switch and eyes - light switch is turned on: "Oh snap it's a blank!"
Not aggressively racist but not exactly appropriate either - and it lacks any other form of merit.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-31 02:40:10

Enjoydressup shovelware/alt/evil stuff. :3

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-31 02:59:29

At 12/31/13 02:40 AM, Exedor wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/631234
Enjoydressup shovelware/alt/evil stuff. :3

Ha! I fell asleep and so it was allowed to stay for longer than usal. It's gone now ^^

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-31 09:50:40

Can I be updated a little here? Last time I was active on this site we didn't have portal mods and some of this is new to me. Can someone basically give me all the what's, who's, when, where's, and hows of how the system works?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-31 10:14:07

At 12/31/13 09:50 AM, Fro wrote: Can I be updated a little here? Last time I was active on this site we didn't have portal mods and some of this is new to me. Can someone basically give me all the what's, who's, when, where's, and hows of how the system works?

Yes. For once, flashes can't be flagged by using the whistle anymore. The best way to report flashes is to make a post about it in this very thread as most portal mods regularly check it for stuff that they have overseen. You can also write a pm to a portal mod about abusive flashes.

There is no official list, but here are some of the portal mods, made by gamejunkie:

Afro-Ninja, Alexander, Asandir, Auz, Bahamut, DiMono, EJR, ForNoReason, Jay, Jolly, Pride, reverend, RohantheBarbarian, SCTE3, Sectus, Simon, TehSlapHappy, Zachary and ZJ.

Portal mods can unpublish flashes, which will make them unaccessible/unwatchable for the general public, the admins reviews those flashes and remove them completely then.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-31 10:19:11

At 12/31/13 10:14 AM, Asandir wrote:
At 12/31/13 09:50 AM, Fro wrote: Can I be updated a little here? Last time I was active on this site we didn't have portal mods and some of this is new to me. Can someone basically give me all the what's, who's, when, where's, and hows of how the system works?
Yes. For once, flashes can't be flagged by using the whistle anymore. The best way to report flashes is to make a post about it in this very thread as most portal mods regularly check it for stuff that they have overseen. You can also write a pm to a portal mod about abusive flashes.

How about the dress up game posted above? Is there a rule about cookie cutter games now or was there something else about that submission that made it break a rule?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2013-12-31 10:40:59

At 12/31/13 10:19 AM, Fro wrote:
At 12/31/13 10:14 AM, Asandir wrote:
How about the dress up game posted above? Is there a rule about cookie cutter games now or was there something else about that submission that made it break a rule?

There is indeed a rule against cookie cutter games. Mostly dress up games and games that use toon characters (mostly on a bike) like Ben 10 fall victim to this rule.

Tuturu~ ♫

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2014-01-01 01:38:41

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2014-01-01 02:12:59

I read a little of the posts in the thread and thought as an old member I wanted to check in on this place. Since we can't blow the whistle anymore we just post stolen or inappropriate submissions here and let a portal mod (mostly Asandir) take care of it?

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2014-01-01 02:15:41

At 1/1/14 02:12 AM, Atlas wrote: I read a little of the posts in the thread and thought as an old member I wanted to check in on this place. Since we can't blow the whistle anymore we just post stolen or inappropriate submissions here and let a portal mod (mostly Asandir) take care of it?

Yeah, pretty much.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2014-01-01 02:18:30

At 1/1/14 02:15 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 1/1/14 02:12 AM, Atlas wrote: I read a little of the posts in the thread and thought as an old member I wanted to check in on this place. Since we can't blow the whistle anymore we just post stolen or inappropriate submissions here and let a portal mod (mostly Asandir) take care of it?
Yeah, pretty much.

Man I miss the days of ole when someone posted something stolen and we all just flagged it to death. I remember them well, I couldn't keep up and left but glad to see you guys are still around keeping the Portal clean!

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2014-01-01 02:45:39

At 1/1/14 02:18 AM, Atlas wrote:
At 1/1/14 02:15 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
Yeah, pretty much.
Man I miss the days of ole when someone posted something stolen and we all just flagged it to death. I remember them well, I couldn't keep up and left but glad to see you guys are still around keeping the Portal clean!

That's why I joined the EGB as soon as I was eligible. I wasn't back in the old days, but I do love this website and want to keep it safe and as spam free as possible.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2014-01-01 02:50:35

At 1/1/14 02:45 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 1/1/14 02:18 AM, Atlas wrote: Man I miss the days of ole when someone posted something stolen and we all just flagged it to death. I remember them well, I couldn't keep up and left but glad to see you guys are still around keeping the Portal clean!
That's why I joined the EGB as soon as I was eligible. I wasn't back in the old days, but I do love this website and want to keep it safe and as spam free as possible.

Thank god for people like you keeping the Portal safe, I would join up again but I don't frequent the Under Judgement section as much as I used to.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2014-01-01 03:01:10

At 1/1/14 02:50 AM, Atlas wrote:
At 1/1/14 02:45 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 1/1/14 02:18 AM, Atlas wrote: Man I miss the days of ole when someone posted something stolen and we all just flagged it to death. I remember them well, I couldn't keep up and left but glad to see you guys are still around keeping the Portal clean!
Thank god for people like you keeping the Portal safe, I would join up again but I don't frequent the Under Judgement section as much as I used to.

Why not? We welcome as many people as we can. You'd be a reliable user. All you need is to get your whistle up to silver in order to ask to be requested.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2014-01-01 03:08:09

At 1/1/14 03:01 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 1/1/14 02:50 AM, Atlas wrote: Thank god for people like you keeping the Portal safe, I would join up again but I don't frequent the Under Judgement section as much as I used to.
Why not? We welcome as many people as we can. You'd be a reliable user. All you need is to get your whistle up to silver in order to ask to be requested.

Silver whistle is needed to join now? Hmm, maybe I will join after getting my whistle up.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2014-01-01 03:10:11

At 1/1/14 03:08 AM, Atlas wrote:
At 1/1/14 03:01 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 1/1/14 02:50 AM, Atlas wrote: Thank god for people like you keeping the Portal safe, I would join up again but I don't frequent the Under Judgement section as much as I used to.
Silver whistle is needed to join now? Hmm, maybe I will join after getting my whistle up.

You should, man. I know it's a new development, but it's worth it. I felt so great when I got accepted into the EGB. Some people have to protect this website. It's all worth it in the end.

BBS Signature