00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anti-Barney Bunch Army!

21,816 Views | 336 Replies

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-27 02:55:40

What are you guys? Retarded? I'm not for any CC rip off, but come on. If you don't like their movies, don't click the play button, don't watch them. Vote 0 for poor quality, not just because its by the artist in the BB. And act like you got some damn sense acting like prepubecent 10 year olds pissing your computer chairs because you see some crappy entries on the portal. Just do your job and vote 0, don't cause a friggin uprising.

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-27 02:56:25

At 11/27/05 02:50 AM, nick2292 wrote:
At 11/27/05 02:37 AM, ANGELICATAMPON wrote: THE WIGGLES ARE SEXY IN HUGGIES JUMBO
you immiture little girl why the hell wont you ever shut up

Im guessing that is a guy. A confused young man.

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-27 03:11:51

sign me up! not giving them attention never worked, and they either mass vote, switch out .swf's, or both, so your right the blamming system is useless. I would love to get a free whistle point everytime a third grade attetion whore submits a flash!

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-27 03:31:45

hey, can I join too?

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-27 03:37:49

Wow, you people are retarded. By making posts about the Barney Bunch you're just encouraging them, the whole reason they're doing this is to piss you off and it looks like it's working. If you REALLY want them to go away just shut the fuck up and let an admin deal with it.

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-27 03:42:48

I'm almost 100% positive that ramagi did not specifically ask you to put this thread in here, as it is clearly a club. Not only that, but if you did ask her, you asked her in a way for her to lead you to make it in general. It's run like a club, has the name "army" which indicated clubs and crews, and all the other general club-like threads. It's also garnering posts like a club.

Move it to the Clubs and Crews section. I'll be contacting ramagi with this thread and if she really did want this club to be made in general, she can feel free to unlock this and leave my post here for everyone to laugh at or whatever.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-27 03:49:28

So I'm finding out that this is a recreation of an already locked thread, in addition to being put in the wrong forum.

Do not attempt to make this thread ever again. She meant if you have an idea for improving Newgrounds, you should post it in the appropriate thread for such ideas, meaning the "Ideas for Newgrounds' Revolution" thread you'll find in the Where Is/How To? section of the forums.

BBS Signature