00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cosoden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anti-Barney Bunch Army!

21,806 Views | 336 Replies

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:38:55

Hey guys im back from scouting

it seems the Anti Barney Bunch Army is working really well
because look at these links that were made by The BB
http://newgrounds.co..al/rip.php?id=280386

and this
http://newgrounds.co..al/rip.php?id=280136

they were deleted.....
YES they were deleted!!! cmon guys help us and more BB flashes will be gone for good!

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:40:48

At 11/26/05 10:31 PM, Bigmac_318 wrote: I have now confirmed it.
I can tell Barny flashes from normal ones I think.

Well done. We have a prayer...

Big Macs...is there anything they CAN'T do?

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:41:56

Here's my NABB ID card! I'm good to go! LETS ROOOCK!!!

Anti-Barney Bunch Army!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:44:10

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:45:15

ATTN: a new barney bunch movie is under judgement: Barney has sex DVD SE.
BLAM IT NOW!

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:45:28

At 11/26/05 10:41 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Here's my NABB ID card! I'm good to go! LETS ROOOCK!!!

Welcome aboard my old friend!

I bring your attention to the Portal. A new BB flash has surfaced...u know what 2 do!

As well, here is a copy of the email I sent Wade:

Dear Wade Fulp,

My Newgrounds name is -Mitsubishi- and I have become leader of a new group that is to rise against the Barney Bunch. I understand you recieve countless emails a day, and this group is hopefully going to reduce the email u recieve regaurding the Bareny Bunch. Put simply, if any Barney Bunch movies manage to get pass judgement through the use of file swapping, you will be notified through one email from all of us, instead of 30 emails from each of us.

We are currently working on a way to estimate which flashes may be created by BB members, but this is proving difficult. Having you join us would give us a better chance, however we understand you are very busy as it is.

Anyway, below is the list of the Barney Bunch & Clifford Crew flashes file swapped onto the portal today that have yet to be deleted, as well as the list of current Anti-BB members.

http://www.newground..m/portal/view/280375

http://www.newground..m/portal/view/280312

Current members of the Anti-Barney Bunch:

-Mitsubishi-
BrotherPLAT
hot_and_charming*
Re-Spawn*
JohnCena751
Bigmac_358
dinomonster12
SohlTofang
Sonic5039*
DestroyerOfMan
DARKSHROOMS*
Richthofen
GrahamJones
Marcvs_Trajanvs
killa_teddy
Dream_of_Duke
Zamanee
Dudeo
ghillygorrila
nitramtj
Phearr
nick2292*
naruto_jadd
Normajeanx
-Martin-
Knuckles3153
TailsPrower
Death-Incarnate999
TheBrokenScale
SuperTrooperMike
Ezgamer*

*unconfirmed members

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:45:59

*Cocks gun*

Sign me up... I'm locked, loaded, and ready to blam!

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:46:16

Hey guys, just relax to some good Barney Bunch scat hentai! :)

http://www.newground..m/portal/view/278154

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:47:17

BTW, I forgot my signup sheet:

Anti-Barney Bunch Army!

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:48:07

Count me in. I hate the BB flashes.

PS3 ID: Jerkapotamus

Sig by Akula

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:48:37

How to see a barney flash from a normal one.
Look at picture.

Anti-Barney Bunch Army!

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:48:40

Sign me up!

Puts on bandana...

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:50:21

I saw it, and voted ZERO!! We need to OVERKILL it, dont even give those BB scums a shit's chance for survival! NO MERCY!!!

Here's Our Missions/Procedures:
1. Scout the Portal for any possible BB flashes
2. Watch the movie (I understand that this is the hardest part)
3. BLAM if necessary (which is very likely)

Our goal is to destroy the BB. Were against impossible odds, but that's what we're here for! For every BB flash that has fallen, we will be the Hero's of NG! The Valor that is shown here will be remembered! ONWARDS! THE HOLY ARMY AGAINST BB WILL PREVAIL!!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:50:25

The Newest BB thing has been BLAMMED! w00t

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:50:32

At 11/26/05 10:48 PM, Bigmac_318 wrote: How to see a barney flash from a normal one.
Look at picture.

Those bastards got me with that one.

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:51:21

At 11/26/05 10:48 PM, HappinessIsBliss wrote: Sign me up!

Puts on bandana...

AWSOME fill this out to become official!

Anti-Barney Bunch Army!

Fucking crazy, and proud.

Your god is a fraud!

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:51:43

At 11/26/05 10:50 PM, TheBrokenScale wrote: The Newest BB thing has been BLAMMED! w00t

Well it could've gotten blammed without you guys blamming it. Dumbasses.

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:51:44

just so u know u can count me as confirmed member im not just filling out a card since its late where i am and im just tired to right now, but the past month ive been getting annoyed by these barney flashes and finally something is happening to kill them off.

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:52:26

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:54:05

At 11/26/05 10:52 PM, -Martin- wrote: http://www.newground..m/portal/view/280401

2nd Victory! = D

Good, after watchin that, it burnt my eyes

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:56:28

At 11/26/05 10:52 PM, -Martin- wrote: http://www.newground..m/portal/view/280401

2nd Victory! = D

Yep. But blaming marked ones isn;t the hard part. Its the ones that are conceiled that will be our challenge. However....

At 11/26/05 10:48 PM, Bigmac_318 wrote: How to see a barney flash from a normal one.
Look at picture.

Hmm...well done! If that works, they will be done!

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:56:55

Holy fucking fuck, I had to see it to believe it. Every single one you of are stupid motherfuckers. It offends you and angers you so fucking much to see immature cartoons on the internet? My god! You all are no better than the Barney Bunch themselves! Saying things like, "Bomb their houses!" and "Nuke their town!" Chill the fuck out. Sure, what they are doing is against the rules, but rules were made to be broken. The Barney Bunch are getting so much attention, they might never go away. Wade and the mods were doing a fine job of keeping them at bay. If they were to swap a file, it was deleted in no less than a day. Now, we have at least five unattended movies resting in the portal. Creating dumbass "armies" and "crews" only fuel the attention they want. When you will fucking get it? The only reason the Barney Bunch was created was to see the reactions from stupid people like you. Well, guess what? It worked. The Barney Bunch are here to stay, and it's your own fucking fault. If you would've just ignored them in the first place, none of this would've happened.

Good fucking job.

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:57:05

At 11/26/05 10:51 PM, SohlTofang wrote:
At 11/26/05 10:48 PM, HappinessIsBliss wrote: Sign me up!

Puts on bandana...
AWSOME fill this out to become official!

Whatever...

Anti-Barney Bunch Army!

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:58:09

You guys are just plain stupid. Not the stupid stupid, but just plain stupid. Just fucking ignore our movies for God's sakes, is that so hard to do?

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:58:10

At 11/26/05 10:51 PM, GOATSEBARNEY wrote:
At 11/26/05 10:50 PM, TheBrokenScale wrote: The Newest BB thing has been BLAMMED! w00t
Well it could've gotten blammed without you guys blamming it. Dumbasses.

It can talk...?

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:59:49

Yo I just got back from a bombing run damn they are putting out this shit fast as we can blam it. Eventually we will get enough experience to end this hit once and for all. The gg is trying to distract us from achieving our goal of stopping the barney bunch. All barney bunch members and barney bunch allies must die!

Keep on blamming!

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 22:59:59

At 11/26/05 10:58 PM, GOATSEBARNEY wrote: You guys are just plain stupid. Not the stupid stupid, but just plain stupid. Just fucking ignore our movies for God's sakes, is that so hard to do?

why? you'll still send crap to the portal (alot faster)

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 23:00:52

At 11/26/05 10:58 PM, GOATSEBARNEY wrote: You guys are just plain stupid. Not the stupid stupid, but just plain stupid. Just fucking ignore our movies for God's sakes, is that so hard to do?

We are pissing off the Barney Bunch.
That means it is working!!

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 23:01:01

Im officially in the NABB now ! Watch out BB the NABB is comming after you, you fags!

Anti-Barney Bunch Army!

Response to Anti-Barney Bunch Army! 2005-11-26 23:01:30

At 11/26/05 10:56 PM, TITROTU wrote: Holy fucking fuck, I had to see it to believe it. Every single one you of are stupid motherfuckers. It offends you and angers you so fucking much to see immature cartoons on the internet? My god! You all are no better than the Barney Bunch themselves! Saying things like, "Bomb their houses!" and "Nuke their town!" Chill the fuck out. Sure, what they are doing is against the rules, but rules were made to be broken. The Barney Bunch are getting so much attention, they might never go away. Wade and the mods were doing a fine job of keeping them at bay. If they were to swap a file, it was deleted in no less than a day. Now, we have at least five unattended movies resting in the portal. Creating dumbass "armies" and "crews" only fuel the attention they want. When you will fucking get it? The only reason the Barney Bunch was created was to see the reactions from stupid people like you. Well, guess what? It worked. The Barney Bunch are here to stay, and it's your own fucking fault. If you would've just ignored them in the first place, none of this would've happened.

Good fucking job.

Hmm...I ask you good sir but one question...

how long have the BB been here?

MONTHS! And guess what? It was becuase they were ignored that they have come back with a vengence, and if what Bigmac found is true, the BB will have no chance to survive, make their time!

The BB are different than Strawberry Clock in that he stopped when he was ignored. These guys step things up when they are ignored. Now, I don;t care whether u agree with us or not, but we can't stand back and watch them pull this shit. Comaplinging did nothing; ignoring did nothing. IT IS TIME 4 ACTION!!

BBS Signature