00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

illod just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

You veterans should just leave.

4,095 Views | 89 Replies

You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:19:29

And no, not the little new sign-ups who claim they've been here for 20 years, the actual people who fueled the old BBS. What i'm saying is that the BBS is beyond repair because:

All sarcasm goes unnoticed and/or flamed because the new members are used to bad English and stupidity.

All good humor is too adult for the 10 year olds pretending to be 24 and calling people poopooheads.

All topics saying "Dude I just did some PCP and it's awesome" will be honored.

People will pretend to have some sort of farfetched thing about them like a split personality who is equal to satan or being a vampire.

"This thread is gay" pictures are being posted more and more often.

Normal users are abusing all power they have and think they have by insulting moderators and out other good old BBS chums.

And the last one....

Neither Thomas, Wadolf, or Our dear olf liljim is doing anything about it.

Drama is my anti-drug.

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:21:26

So turn in to QuikFox and lurk around here posting one-line insults towards NG's intelligence.

Then you'll be super-cool.

i signed up in 2004 you preteen cunts, get off my lawn

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:22:51

The BBS has its moments, but it's always good to take a break from it before it drives you FUCKING INSANE. You'd think that the people who HAVE been here for the past few years would have gotten sick with it, but they don't. Many times they are the ones who are completely unoriginal in their posts.

Internet.

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:24:11

PREACH, BROTHA!

I should leave RIGHT NOW. THIS MOMENT!

But won't, because I'm still a n00b and not a veteran.

POOP ON J00!1

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:24:29

At 9/30/05 09:19 PM, Zephyrlot wrote:
Neither Thomas, Wadolf, or Our dear olf liljim is doing anything about it.

Dear god. How far have we fallen?!? Roffles... Wadolf Hitler.

Boldest is he who refuses see what has once come and is to be.

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:24:37

The BBS needs another Ron.

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:25:26

Hahaha, it would be funny if I wrote 'this thread is gay' but then I'd have to ban myself.... :*(

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:25:37

At 9/30/05 09:24 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote: The BBS needs another Ron.

The BBS needs another me.

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:25:55

Most of the really old NG's users from my day have either just go frustrated with idiots and left or just grew outta this site. I dunno why I'm still here sometimes glutton for punishment? I think I can set a positive example? Whatever the case its been about 4 years and I'm still here.

"The worst kind of coward is one that is only brave enough to show his face in the dark...."

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:26:30

I havent been here long enough to be able to compare now to the "old BBS" but I think that things are ok, not perfect but not bad enough that would cause the "veterans" to just leave.
If anything I think its the new people that are always trying to bend the rules and act with more authority then what they have..

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:26:57

however much i agree with you, i also feel that threads like these complaining about the state of the BBS are getting spammy as well. Not to mention that you're fourteen, barely above the site minimum of thirteen. so you are considered young as well, and it's your age group fucking this place up. I'm not blaming you, because you've obviously realized the problems here. but just understand that it's not ten year olds, it's thirteen and fourteen year olds trying to be twenty-six and looking more like ten year olds.

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:27:35

This one time I stuck my hand in a big ass bowl of Mac n' Cheese and my hand was so cheestastic, I fapped to a Discovery Channel show on Penguins!!!@@!$#21

SUBLIMINAL MESSEGE!!!

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:27:52

got compaints?

You veterans should just leave.

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:28:14

Seems like more and more topics are being recreated too, by the same people.

Or is it just my imagination?

*cough*ZEPHYRLOT*cough*

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:28:46

At 9/30/05 09:27 PM, angrygandhi wrote:
got compaints?

Sign-up Date:
07/06/2005

My art gallery, because I'm better than you at things.

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:30:02

At 9/30/05 09:28 PM, Rabid-Echidna wrote:
At 9/30/05 09:27 PM, angrygandhi wrote:
got compaints?
Sign-up Date:
07/06/2005

Sign-up Date:
05/27/2004

OMFG teh n00b.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:30:15

I also declare that veterans should leave because they like to have fun. And don't take the submissions on the portal up the asshole when it's something too funny.

Oh wait. You already said that.

You unoriginal bastard.

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:31:48

At 9/30/05 09:26 PM, Mad_Max_13 wrote: The BBS has much problems, that I can understand. But no one should go for that reason. Maybe take a day off or so and do sports and school crap.

The BBS still honors much threads that deserve recognition aswell as people that actually take care of their typing, which I appreciate a lot.

HAY GUYS, LETS ASSUME THAT THE AGE PEOPLE PUT IN THEIR PROFILES IS TRUE 100% OF THE TIME BECAUSE PEOPLE NEVER LIE ABOUT ANYTHING

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:32:04

I know what you mean. I'm serisouly starting to consider leaving. People on here nowadays are so stupid, they can't even sense the sarcasm whenever I'm in a "best band thread" and I say Good Charlotte. I get bombarded with "ZOMG GO KILL YOURSELF" or "I HOPE YOU WERE'NT BEING SERIOUS". Morons these days.

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:35:48

I agree. I'm gonna stick around but you I can guarantee my posts per day will go down.

Making flash is more fun than being a BBS fag anyways

tre

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:36:11

You get used to it, just try clicking on topics by judging the author though, it helps.\

I try to avoid "whats yur fave band!?!?" by "Darkninja2357".

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:38:59

At 9/30/05 09:35 PM, F00D wrote: Making flash is more fun than being a BBS fag anyways

I admire you. I'm such a BBS fag. V__V

But my BBS posts are higher than yours so I pwn j00 in that department. ^__^

<3 your Flash

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:39:58

Amen, brother.

I GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS AND THERE'S NO REMORSE I GOT BLOOD ON MY DICK CUZ I FUCKED A CORPSE

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:40:46

I'll admit, sure the BBS has gone down hill. But still it's the bond of the veterans of the BBS which keep it from dropping into the garbage zone, it's the veterans who keep it above the quality threshold.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:41:22

If that were to happen, and all the old veterans leave.....it would be like chopping the head off a chicken.....it would then live in agony and humiliation for a short while, flailing its wings around and attempting to walk.........and then just cease

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:41:58

At 9/30/05 09:39 PM, Master_Bunny wrote: Amen, brother.

Let's get nekked and pray to the rain good for apple sauce.

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:43:31

At 9/30/05 09:38 PM, numbers wrote: I admire you. I'm such a BBS fag. V__V

Fosho

Yeah your internet stats are better than my internet stats I FEEL COMPLETE AS A PERSON

<3 your Flash

Thanks buddeh :)
Return to the SS forums plz
Or at least participate in Daily Day, October 7th ;)

tre

BBS Signature

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 21:44:06

At 9/30/05 09:41 PM, Minion777 wrote: If that were to happen, and all the old veterans leave.....it would be like chopping the head off a chicken.....it would then live in agony and humiliation for a short while, flailing its wings around and attempting to walk.........and then just cease

good analogy! If we left, all the pubescent morons would be left speaking 1337 SERIOUSLY. i mean, that would be the true death of the BBS. I wish some of the oldest generation would come back as well. There are lots of people from 2000 and 2001 that just don't show up anymore. I kinda feel like the present generation of veterans needs their guidance on how to rid the BBS of these now fools.

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 22:00:40

At 9/30/05 09:44 PM, zzazzman wrote: good analogy! If we left, all the pubescent morons would be left speaking 1337 SERIOUSLY. i mean, that would be the true death of the BBS. I wish some of the oldest generation would come back as well. There are lots of people from 2000 and 2001 that just don't show up anymore. I kinda feel like the present generation of veterans needs their guidance on how to rid the BBS of these now fools.

What i'm saying is that the BBS veterans aren't enough and eventually the BBS is going to die so we must find a new forum and kil—join that forums and leave this one to die.

Drama is my anti-drug.

Response to You veterans should just leave. 2005-09-30 22:05:27

At 9/30/05 09:43 PM, F00D wrote:
At 9/30/05 09:38 PM, numbers wrote: I admire you. I'm such a BBS fag. V__V
Fosho

Let me suck your BBS cock, plz. I just got done with Zephrylot, but my BBS mouth should be clean by now.

Yeah your internet stats are better than my internet stats I FEEL COMPLETE AS A PERSON

Damn straight, bizzatch.

<3 your Flash
Thanks buddeh :)

<3

Return to the SS forums plz

I am inferior and feel cold, though. v_v

Or at least participate in Daily Day, October 7th ;)

...maybe. I just hope I can create something good! I'll think about it.

Secks?