00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Cositadog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sniper!

6,041 Views | 82 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:03:48

If you haven't turned on your TV this morning - check it out! They may have caught the sniper! We are debating whether or not it is really him.

What does everyone think of the shirt?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:11:15

im first :D

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:16:55

At 10/21/02 10:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: If you haven't turned on your TV this morning - check it out! They may have caught the sniper! We are debating whether or not it is really him.

Your making this sound like a bigger deal than it really is. It's not him. He just happened to be driving a white van.

Those shirts are so stupid. Who's would where those? You would probably get your ass kicked walking down the street for being such a jackass.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:35:32

I hope it is that ass. Also I think the shirts suck. there not funny and look like crap.

Sniper!

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:40:34

At 10/21/02 10:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: If you haven't turned on your TV this morning - check it out! They may have caught the sniper! We are debating whether or not it is really him.

shirt is a bit innapropriate, what we need is a "snipe the sniper" game. Unless thats already been made.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:40:36

Well I think the shirts are funny.

CNN just had some guy on that took poloroids of the police surrounding the van. Apparently they were waiting for the van to show up.

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:54:29

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:54:31

you would probably get your ass kicked if you wore that shirt.
its one of those shirts that you just buy for novelty reasons, not to wear.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:56:42

I hope they did catch that bastard... but who knows if it's him.

As for the shirt... I think while it's a slightly amusing concept I don't think it would be appropriate to wear. Th subject matter is not funny.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:57:27

i live in a US goverment camp in korea (above japan)
our goverment TV SUCKS we only get shitty girly movies and we FINNALY GET starwars EP2 that slow as hell
i watched EP2 at downtown 4 months ago and the goverment finally gets it so the odds of us finding out who the sniper is probaly next year so someone e-mail me

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 10:59:25

It's all this violence on TV that creates these sniper snappers. The soothing karma of NG stick animations would probably help the poor guy.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 11:11:07

I personally think the shirt sucks ass, i dont remember any other mass murderings gettin t-shirts posted on the NG front page.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 12:15:06

I just watched the 12 o clock news and they didn't have much to say about the 2 people they brought into custody. The cops found a white Plymouth Voyager parked at a gas station by a pay phone and decided to arrest the guy inside and take the van into custody. They also took a guy who was hanging out by the van. I'm not sure its them but I fear its only a matter of short time before more people get shot up. It seemed pretty random how they made the arrests but I hope its the sniper. As for the t-shirts, that's pretty messed up.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 12:22:07

Well... I'm not really sure what to think...
But I think that those shirts are kinda funny...
I was actually thinking about being a sniped person for the haloween party I am going to.. but prolly everyone is gonna be that...

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 12:22:30

At 10/21/02 10:59 AM, vuorimies wrote: It's all this violence on TV that creates these sniper snappers. The soothing karma of NG stick animations would probably help the poor guy.

yeahyeahyeah, they already blamed 'violent' videogames for this.

"The FBI's criminal profile experts are on the job. If and when a suspect is caught, he (the sniping gene almost certainly lies on the Y chromosome) no doubt will turn out to be a sociopathic misfit. Like the two teenagers who committed the massacre at Columbine High School, this shooter probably lives in a fantasy world that has less kinship to reality than his favorite ultraviolent video game."
isn't it funny???? The govermnet blames violent, realistic videogames, yet they released one of their own (america's army).

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 12:33:21

No, I haven't done that.

I thought the shirt was quite cool but noone else seems to think so. I definately wouldn't buy it.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 12:41:44

All the info I've heard is that they found a phone # and are asking the sniper to call

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 13:06:18

At 10/21/02 12:33 PM, Flowerman wrote:

I doubt they got him

Oh i love it it's great i would buy and wear it if it was cheaper.You should put the wtc shirt on the front page as well

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 13:35:04

i think the shirt is too thoughtless... but i like it in another way

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 13:45:23

At 10/21/02 10:03 AM, TomFulp wrote: What does everyone think of the shirt?

I like it, it's good to poke fun at things that people take so seriously. Though, I think it's a little too expensive for my blood; I didn't even pay half that for my "I killed Kenny" tee...

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 13:52:06

I dont have cable anymore.It was either cable TV or DSL and i never watched TV anyway so i chose DSL.The shirts hella cool though,but the part where it says shot by the sniper i dont like,if people dont get it they're dumb but it's better for people just to figure it out.

Sniper!

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 13:56:13

The shirt is pretty stupid in design and concept, but besides that... It doesn't follow the 25 year rule. A traggic event generally is only socially acceptible to jokes after 25 years. Holocaust jokes: fine. Titanic jokes: fine. WTC jokes: NO, although people still do make jokes and are called insensitive by others. Any one who wore this shirt in public would get their ass kicked.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 14:03:00

At 10/21/02 01:56 PM, VasIndustries wrote: The shirt is pretty stupid in design and concept, but besides that... It doesn't follow the 25 year rule. A traggic event generally is only socially acceptible to jokes after 25 years. Holocaust jokes: fine. Titanic jokes: fine. WTC jokes: NO, although people still do make jokes and are called insensitive by others. Any one who wore this shirt in public would get their ass kicked.

Who the fuck is gonna wait 25 years?then people would be like "what i dont get it..." and you tell them and they still wont get it for another few weeks thats if they do think about it.

Sniper!

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 14:03:56

I know this is kinda sick, but I hope it's not really him... u know? I'm kinda enjoying these random acts of violence in our nice society of order........ does that make me a bad person?? Either way I love the shirt! I personally bought 5 yesterday and I'm wearing 2 right now!

YAY CAPITALISM!

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 14:11:37

So far, its two suspects in questioning. And that Ashland shooting is connected to the others.

Hope this is over soon. I don't want to keep having to carry weapons with me all the time, since I live where the sniper could be.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 14:18:12

Um.. I dunno how much you guys hate the sniper.. but I'm sure it's not as much as me.. his last shooting was three miles from my house! I'm not scared, but dying's really gotta suck.. so I'm moreso... what's the word... skeptical. Yeah.

But cuz of that fucker, school was cancelled for me today. Yay! So I dunno whether to run around in circles or crack my knuckles and cuss him out. LoL

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 14:26:47

I think that the reason he was doing this was fame. If we all stopped talking about it and making it a big deal, maybe he would stop, but they might have already caught him too. The T-Shirt is a bad idea. My 2 cents

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 14:34:26

At 10/21/02 10:40 AM, Semajal wrote:

shirt is a bit innapropriate, what we need is a "snipe the sniper" game. Unless thats already been made.

Very good idea, unfortunaetly I suck at making games, but maybe someone else can make one...

Sniper!

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 14:43:26

Heh. The shirt actually isn't that bad if you take a look at the other ones t-shirt hell has to offer...It would take some serious balls to wear the 'I Plane NY' shirt in New York.

Response to Sniper! 2002-10-21 14:49:24

I think the shirt is funny...
I mean its sad what happen to the victims but again
people it a joke...
wait Oh my god you people take things too seriously.
Like what About I love newyork shirt that has an airplane where the heart is thats funny.

Just because people make these shirts does not make them terrorist.
I say you people really need to grow the f*ck up no mattert what your age really is.